Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1000 approaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In fact the interaction with this married woman solidified what I had been hearing from rollo. It confirmed female hypergamous nature to me. The process of going through the stages of red pill grief started that night

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 3: I went to the bar by my house and approached a woman. I asked her if she was single, and she said: No.
That's a good opener. Why? Because YOU DID SOMETHING. It doesn't have to be perfect. It just has to be done.

You said approach # 3. I don't judge you for having the balls to make an effort.

She said no. Maybe she's not single. Maybe she's not interested in you. The problem is it's just one woman.

Just do more approaches (at least on this thread).

Try this:

1) Are you single --- if one says 'yes'

2) Do you think I'm attractive? ---- if one says 'yes'.

3) Why can't we make-out right now? Then kiss-close her.

It's a numbers game. One approach out the blue says you are probably nervous as heck, had all sorts of low value scarcity sub-communication and no matter what approach you use, you would have been totally socially uncalibrated and it would just fail anyway at the end. If you say a bad opener that's expressed right with confidence then it can be a great opener. Its all on how you deliver not what you say.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good opener. Why? Because YOU DID SOMETHING. It doesn't have to be perfect. It just has to be done.

You said approach # 3. I don't judge you for having the balls to make an effort.

She said no. Maybe she's not single. Maybe she's not interested in you. The problem is it's just one woman.

Just do more approaches (at least on this thread).

Try this:

1) Are you single --- if one says 'yes'

2) Do you think I'm attractive? ---- if one says 'yes'.

3) Why can't we make-out right now? Then kiss-close her.

It's a numbers game. One approach out the blue says you are probably nervous as heck, had all sorts of low value scarcity sub-communication and no matter what approach you use, you would have been totally socially uncalibrated and it would just fail anyway at the end. If you say a bad opener that's expressed right with confidence then it can be a great opener. Its all on how you deliver not what you say.
I don't approach women more often than I do because I live in a small town with not very many people; so that means not many good looking women worth approaching.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I admire your will for improvement but I can’t help but feel like you are wasting your efforts. It’s 2021 and the sexual market place is way different than years ago when approaching was popular.

right now because of social media even a 4 has a hundred simps on her inbox giving her validation. So whatever acceptable woman you approach you can bet there’s simps in her life giving her validation so you got competition.

women now a days will give you the number just so you can go away they have become privy to approaching.

the biggest dating app in the world right now is IG. It’s what women use and it’s what they respond to which is clout/being attracted to a guy that presents an attractive proposition for dating based on his pictures.

I know I may sound like a hater for cold approaching but I just feel in this day and age of 2021 men should already be past going around walking embarrassing themselves getting rejected by hundreds of women just to get a phone #

are men still this thirsty in 2021? Could all that time you will be spending walking around be better spent going to the gym, taking salsa classes, boxing, public speaking and making yourself a really attractive proposition for women?

And if I can add that approaching doesn’t really improve your social skills that much besides just getting over the fear of talking to women. People say it’s about improving social skills but if you look at most guys that do this most are ackward af.

Last edited:

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What opener would you suggest? And I'm asking this to anyone reading this.
Don't overthink. Give her eye contact, be confident and don't break it or look away, smile. If she gets nervous or smiles back at you, go for it. If she seems uninterested, leave it be.
Just go to her and introduce yourself, ask for her name, your number... just be normal, no pickuplines.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, asking for a number that quick will result in a rejection.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 4: I went to the bar by my house, approached a woman and asked if she was single; she said: No.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I do not count a thing less than her hearing me ask for her number and having the chance (a very high chance) of being rejected as an approach, coughing a hi like you said would certainly not count as an approach in my book.
Why are you telling yourself you will have a very high chance of being rejected? Why bother if you already assume failure?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Good point. I was just saying that was the case based on my past experiences.
How can you ever expect to succeed if you continue to base your future results on your past experiences? You can either live in the past or live in the future, not both. You can't change the past but you can decide the future will be whatever you decide to make it.

Change the questions you ask yourself on a daily basis internally and you can change your life.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do another 10 approaches like that. You are planning 1000 approaches and are going to analyze every single auto-reject line? That shows you have low value, scarcity mindset, and you are putting women on a pedistle. By coming on here to consult shows your mindset is all wrong. Say the same thing with 10 women today and see how you are with the last 3.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do another 10 approaches like that. You are planning 1000 approaches and are going to analyze every single auto-reject line? That shows you have low value, scarcity mindset, and you are putting women on a pedistle. By coming on here to consult shows your mindset is all wrong. Say the same thing with 10 women today and see how you are with the last 3.
The problem is that I live in a small town and never see more than 2 women worth approaching in a day.

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
15,000 people. I will likely need to travel to complete my 1,000 approaches, in fact, I plan on it. I don't count past approaches before I declared I would do 1,000 approaches; if I did I would already be at 100+ approaches. (I once did 100 approaches in a year.)
I’m in the same boat brother ,I see the same girls out and about/stores/everywhere...you run out of woman quick if you’re approaching all of them in a smaller town (under 50-60k)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that I live in a small town and never see more than 2 women worth approaching in a day.
Then that probably not going to work since they always say the first few approaches are warm-ups. If you are starting each day with what should have been a warm-ups, then when you approach that first hot girl your nerves will hit the roof then you don't have a chance.

You need to practice your approaches with women you are not attracted to first (ie just approach an old or married other type of women you don't like and start a convo with them and eject), at least at first as a warm-up and maybe for the first while or so. Your approach when your ego is not on the line and you are not feeling outcome dependent will be different then when it is an it's a single young attractive woman when it is.

No matter what advice anyone gives you, your tonality, delivery, way you are coming across will always reek of desperation and low value because you are too nervous. You need to relax and be able to think on your feet more than think of the right words to say.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
What opener would you suggest? And I'm asking this to anyone reading this.
Straight up tell them you thought they were attractive and wanted to say hi. Guys on this site hate on that approach but it's what actually works if you look at the guys who have the most success. This works better than indirect according to a lot of guys I've talked to who have a lot of experience and real results.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I admire your will for improvement but I can’t help but feel like you are wasting your efforts. It’s 2021 and the sexual market place is way different than years ago when approaching was popular.

right now because of social media even a 4 has a hundred simps on her inbox giving her validation. So whatever acceptable woman you approach you can bet there’s simps in her life giving her validation so you got competition.

women now a days will give you the number just so you can go away they have become privy to approaching.

the biggest dating app in the world right now is IG. It’s what women use and it’s what they respond to which is clout/being attracted to a guy that presents an attractive proposition for dating based on his pictures.

I know I may sound like a hater for cold approaching but I just feel in this day and age of 2021 men should already be past going around walking embarrassing themselves getting rejected by hundreds of women just to get a phone #

are men still this thirsty in 2021? Could all that time you will be spending walking around be better spent going to the gym, taking salsa classes, boxing, public speaking and making yourself a really attractive proposition for women?

And if I can add that approaching doesn’t really improve your social skills that much besides just getting over the fear of talking to women. People say it’s about improving social skills but if you look at most guys that do this most are ackward af.
2021 It's completely over for approachcels.

Last edited:

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually just approach hot women (8-10/10) but sometimes go for 7's/10.
That is
I usually just approach hot women (8-10/10) but sometimes go for 7's/10.
That sounds like your sticking point. Going for hot women while having no conversational skills(based on what im reading). No one here can help you. You need to practice with less attractive women and build a foundation first.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approaches 5 and 6: I approached two women at the bar by my house and asked if they were single, the first one said no, and the second one's male friend said she's not interested (the second one was part of a group).

I think instead of approaching women I will focus on my career and earning money with pretty much all of my time for awhile.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approaches 5 and 6: I approached two women at the bar by my house and asked if they were single, the first one said no, and the second one's male friend said she's not interested (the second one was part of a group).

I think instead of approaching women I will focus on my career and earning money with pretty much all of my time for awhile.
Do what you want, but you said you were doing 1000 approaches and you're giving up after 6? Come on man, you need to keep going. There is no reason you can't focus on your career AND approach. You'll never get anywhere if you give up that easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.