Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1000 approaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m kind of doing the same thing but would you guys say it has to be as goddamned cringe as RSD suggested cold approach be? I don’t do it every day, mainly weekends. I don’t want to approach in gyms, nobody is there to meet an so. Same with a lot of places that aren’t nightlife or hobby related.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RSD Owen is a well known scammer. He's too damn ugly to be a player. Its fun watching him bounce around like a dancing monkey and jestermaxx though.

Last edited:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice to you is to not abandon cold approaching, but you need to first spend a little more time researching how to do it properly. Walking up to a girl and asking her if she is single is cringe. It's practically in the 10 commandments. I don't say that to make you feel bad, only to help you understand that practice doesn't make perfect; perfect practice makes perfect. You have to know what to do before you go and do it or you are going to wind up feeling like you are feeling now.

I would advise you to learn from trusted people who have had great success with cold approaching and who aren't trying to sell you anything.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will be doing 1000 approaches in the future and will be writing about it and any lessons learned on this thread.
See what works for you. You can do like Rooshv 100x approach or you can do a handful everyday. Keep it going.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15,000 people. I will likely need to travel to complete my 1,000 approaches, in fact, I plan on it. I don't count past approaches before I declared I would do 1,000 approaches; if I did I would already be at 100+ approaches. (I once did 100 approaches in a year.)
Curious what was your success ratio? There was a model with around 10% success rate closing. Granted this was years ago. It's gone pretty nutty these days. Sterling collaboration with Madison was telling piece. In ever took with the content but he made a good point on the coffee date vs trying to compete with the billionaire flying her around. it's not a game you can win so you don't play the beta bucks scheme.
Everybody can stop giving him advice. Read his last 2 or 3 updates.

He just keeps walking up to chicks and asking if they're single.
Not productive but your average Gen Z guy is trying to be pretty then actually approaching.

He can build off from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.