Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

100 approaches

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What country are you in and what is the drinking age? I ask because you keep talking about teenagers in the bar.
UK. Legal age of consent is 16. So you can bang a 16 year old even if you are 100. We don't have age gap laws
Drinking age is 18, but you get lots of underage drinkers.
I was drinking in pubs when I was 16 lol

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@characternote

Are you getting these girls numbers and keeping them as plates? The ones you’ve fvcked obviously.
I think I got the numbers of all of the girls I ****ed, yes.
The hot Czech girl I sort of 'stole' from my handsome mate when he left the club to go home: I banged her again a few weeks later in a hotel room, but she moved back to Czech soon after.

The super hot 18 year old: Unfortunately I never even tried to get her number because, as you may have read in the FR, despite being a lottery win in terms of how hot she was, she was nuts and the way she reacted after the sex made me concerned about some sort of fake rape charge to be honest!!

I stayed in contact with one of the air hostesses I banged but never saw her again. Not sure if it was **** text game or if she was just never that into me. She's also often away from home as a stewardess for British Airways and she SEEMED to get into a relationship soon after anyway (at least according to her facebook although I've never seen a pic of her with him)

To be honest, though, I'm not tha bothered. My goal with this was just to bang a few girls from cold approach since i'm someone who, until I started approaching, was ALMOST a virgin, really! (a few lucky lays fell into my lap as a kid from sheer luck or fortunate circumstance)

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 92:

I opened up these 2 gorgeous girls, but it was my first approach of the night and I was way in me head. It was some sort of opinion opener. I followed by asking their names and stuff (breaking rapport tonailty) but I wasn’t really able too hook and I kind of ejected soon after. One was 18 and totally my type!

Approach 93:

Then when I came back from the bathroom I saw 2 girl sitting down. Can’t remember how I opened, but a few seconds later I was chatting to them both, sat down with them at their table and the vibe was very good. One of them asked who I was with and I joked about being scared to introduce them to him as he’s too good looking. (@AttackFormation ) :)
I ended up bringing him over.
One of the starts giggling and grabbing her friend saying ''Look at him!! What's your story, handsome! You got a girlfriend?!!'' and flirting with him. We all chatted. Then I lead them to the dancefloor and it actually seemed to be going OK and we were all having fun and a little kino in there, but they just left after a while. I was slightly surprised to be honest!! M good looking friend obviously could have banged his one from the second she laid eyes on him, and even with the one I was talking too, it just felt kind of ‘on’. You tend to develop a sense for this and i'm usually right, but not this time!

Approach 94:

Then to the club:
First set was when I was dancing and 2 hot girls starting dance near me (although this happens non stop when i'm with this particular friend as he's handsome and girls are often opening him and stuff)
I made eye contact with her and kind of smiled in a suspicious way (best way I can describe it). I then told her she was 'annoyingly hot' lol. Never used that line before and it just came to my head but I might use it again as you could say that it 'worked' as it seemed to tickled her. I asked her name and guessed her age and playfully disqualified myself about being too old for her, but I messed up as I often do in terms of 'premature ejectualtion'. After i'd made a quick cold read and asked her name and stuff, since she wasn't asking me things back, I found myself struggling for things to say and very soon her friend started talking in her ear and they just drifted away lol. Also not even sure if i'm supposed to be talking on the dancefloor really. As I say, i've not tried actual dancefloor club game in like a decade!

Approach 95:

Some blonde girl approaches my friend and tells him he's hot and then starts grinding on his **** and asking him questions and stuff

I Danced up to her friend and kind of playfully beckoned her towards me (constantly experimenting!! thought it might be better than the arm extended thing) but she shook her head as if to say 'no' and didn't look like she was playing lol

Not sure how best to game on the dancefloor really. Nothing was seeming to work really

Then some smoking hot Italian girl walked up to my friend and started rubbing his chest and just eye ****ing the **** out of him.

They start talking. She has a hot friend so I try to wing him and talk to her, make a cold read, ask her some questions, but nothing i do 'works' tbh. She just wasn't into me at all. Didn't know what to try in order to make her talk back and engage. I tried everything i've read about but I guess the initial/physical attraction on her part wasn't strong enough

My friend starts kissing his one and it's a bit awkward as me and her friend are just kind of in silence now and I occasionally try to engage her again but she's still not interested and is barely talking back and she's seemingly looking around for new guys who are more her type

Approach 96 - laid

A girl was blatantly trying to get in my space. About 19. Slim with extremely pretty eyes but not amazingly hot or anything. I'd give her a 6.5 maybe. I just grabbed her and was like ”Who are you?!” and pulled her towards me. We started kissing almost instantly. This is what life must be look for my handsome wing lol

Then we kind of separated and some girl basically stood on my shoe. I grabbed her and smiled and accused her of doing it on purpose. She smiled back and sort of closed the space, and I just pulled her towards me and kissed her, high on the confidence from the prior interaction! She let me!

Now, The second I stopped kissing her, I realised that the original girl and her friend were just looking at me!! horrified!

The girl I originally kissed looked really sad actually and I felt like **** tbh. The friend looked disappointed and wagged her finger at me as if to say ''you *******!'' and pulled her friend away.

I called her towards me and few times as she was still within a few feet of me and she refused, shaking her head and look tearful, but eventually I managed to talk to her and was basically like ”Don’t get in a mood! That girl just kissed me and I pulled away. No big deal. I want your babies”
and then we started kissing again and it was back on.
She told me she was gonna buy me a drink and went to the bar
As they were gone, some girl started dancing near me and I just looked at her with a confused smirk and beckoned her towards me and WE kissed

As I look up, the main girl and her friend are there AGAIN looking at me!!!! I can't believe this

I'm mortified. Been caught out again. Nothing like this has ever happened to me. I kind of can't explain it. No idea whether it's to do with pre-selection or whether it was just some 1 in a million thing going on where I happened to be surrounded by girls who thought I was good looking!

This time I assume I've definitely ruined it now! I start talking too a new girl.
Then the original girls FRIEND walked over to me and this new girl and whispered something in her ear and they had a brief chat. Too loud for me to hear. She seemed quite confrontational in fact. Not sure what she said.

At this point the new girl got a bit colder and sort of moved away and then I somehow managed the get the original girl back again who was still kind of close. I think I apologised and said ”Sorry. I’m an *******”. We flirted and danced for a while and then lead her outside, walked her and her friend towards the cab rank, then me and the girl branched off and then took her back to my place. LMR (first time I've ever encountered it!) and she wouldn't let me bang her, although in the morning, we were talking and I started kissing her and rubbing her *****, and at one point she lost control and said ''**** me!" and I did.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.... LOL... this last post is amazing. Both your friend and the multigirl situation are hilarious, and the very ending was just fabulous. Truly a great post in a great thread.

"LMR (first time I've ever encountered it!) and she wouldn't let me bang her, although in the morning, we were talking and I started kissing her and rubbing her *****, and at one point she lost control and said ''**** me!" and I did."

:up:

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 97:

2 girls were sitting down in the beer garden and I THINK I opened with a self amusing opener, and possibly asked the hot one if she wanted to play twister with me later! lol. It was either that or an observational opener based on something like how the girls looked like they were having a serious discussion or something. I was experimenting with them 2 openers and I can't remember which one I used.

Either way, it opened really well and within a minute I was sitting next to the one I wanted whilst talking to them both.

Eventually one of my mates came in and sat with the other one.

I got my one laughing and stuff and then I told them to come and dance with me.
Before long she was getting super close and then she went in to kiss me. I pulled away a little bit to make her chase and shortly after we began kissing. I was always the first to pull away.
It got more physical and I was stimulating her **** with my knee which is something I love to do and it seems to work so well on some girls as it's so 'under the radar' but they can really get off on it.

Unfortunately despite my best efforts to befriend the other girl, she wouldn't let me leave with the girl and she kept interrupting and being like ''I'm taking her home. You can't come and she's not going with you i'm afraid. I'm just being a good friend'' kind of thing.

Approach 98:

I opened a stunning girl and told her she looked like Megan from 'Love Island' and she just looked at me like a leper. I then asked her name and she ignored me and then back-turned.

Approach 99:

I then made an appraoch where the open relied on a stroke of luck giving me a 'sitiational opener' which tend to be the best - in this case my friend dropped his pint full of beer on the floor and it smashed and the 3 girls were close by and they noticed and were looking, and I walked over to them and playfully told them that it was their fault that that had happened and that she had super powers and done it wit her mind and she cracked up and then we started the usual small talk. They were too old for my liking though. She did have a super hot teenage sister who she showed me a pic of and then this girl took a pic of us together and I told her to send it to her sister and see if I have a shot. Unfortunately I wasn't handsome enough for the young sister lol

Approach 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

End of the night I opened a really hot girl who was sitting on a bench with her very drunk friend who was basically passed out. I think I opened with ''It looks like she's had a fun night!!' and then asked her what she was up too and stuff. She threw in the 'boyfriend' line pretty fast (in a weird way like ''Yeah we've been too xbar, but I was out last night with MY BROYFRIEND so not a mad one tonight. Bit tired bla bla bla'') but we carried on talking and stuff although I struggled to make the interaction less platonic. Maybe a few stock lines would have been good in this instant. Just little things to say to make it more 'man to woman' but without just bluurting out ''you're hot! I like you!! ' kind of thing lol. To be fair, I don't think it would have mattered as I don't think I was her type and I didn't sense attraction from her, but should have tried more none-the-less. Just escalating on girls who you feel aren't remotely into you is always a tough one

There was also an absolute Goddess standing fairly close to me, but I didn't have the ball to open her and couldn't think of an good opener anyway, and either way, I think was waiting for her boyfriend who was the other side of me chatting to people trying to score some cocaine lol. Plus he was a handsome mofo. She was pretty as fuk though.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 98:

I opened a stunning girl and told her she looked like Megan from 'Love Island' and she just looked at me like a leper. I then asked her name and she ignored me and then back-turned.
Oh my god... hahaha, this is such a contrast with the other girls who you make out with or fvck. It's so interesting how some girls are into you, and other girls "look at you like a leper", LOL. The other night multiple girls were basically trying to steal you from each other and you were breaking hearts by kissing one girl in front of the other. The next night it's like they've seen the warranty out on you for some contagious disease.

I've experienced something similar (besides the many years ago when I used to go out clubbing). I hit on a cashier a year ago, slipped her my number, and she waited 2-3 days to contact me. I thought she'd just thrown the note away, but clearly she had been deliberating over me. She seemed quite receptive in reality when I met her a couple more times, but over text it quickly went out. I was quite confused - why would she wait days to contact me, but still do it, and then quickly drop it? was she just being kind? she seemed genuine when I met her. Oh well, I wasn't losing sleep over this, I was just glad I'd done it. Then a while later I came across her friend, just us two alone on a path walking in opposite directions. I'd never seen her friend before except on a couple of photos - there was no way she could know who I was or have any reason to pay attention to me, except if the cashier had told her. She stared at me like I was suspected for child murder. It was a truly vicious, hateful glare. It was then I understood what was the probable influence during the 2-3 days' deliberation over me and afterward... lol. Then I came across her friend again at the same place this year and she again, looked at me like she had seen me bomb an orphanage, although the sheer visceral intensity of it this time through which you could really feel her contempt for you (I'm sure you know what I mean) was a bit less pronounced. The third time I came across her just recently I didn't bother to look very much.

Ah... what they can put you through. I only wish you'd do more, haha.

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my god... hahaha, this is such a contrast with the other girls who you make out with or fvck. It's so interesting how some girls are into you, and other girls "look at you like a leper", LOL. The other night multiple girls were basically trying to steal you from each other and you were breaking hearts by kissing one girl in front of the other. The next night it's like they've seen the warranty out on you for some contagious disease.
It's a headfukk.

Always been my frustration with 'game'
I guess because i'm old school I was first introduced to game when the idea was that you can basically use 'game' to game any girl attracted to you. But i'm pretty sure now that there is a very important pre-requisite or 2. Largely that she must find you physically attractive! (secondary is that she is a fun, sociable girl who doesn't mind talking to strangers and she's single and available)

It IS really just a big numbers game; Some people imply that they can basically bang any girl they see, but them people are very likely mistaking 'game' with being handsome in my opinion. If a girl thinks you are hot, it's really not hard to get her in bed, at least at some point! (maybe not a same night lay)

These 100 approaches have brought me close to catching up with realtime. I still have maybe 50 approaches 'in the bank' but don't think i'll bother posting them. This thread has been a lot quieter than I anticipated if i'm honest! I kind of feel like the whole pickup community has died down a lot really. I kind of posted these FR's mainly because I thought it would be a good way to get feedback/tips etc from people who are better at this sh1t than me.

Anyway, glad you've enjoyed it

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UK. Legal age of consent is 16. So you can bang a 16 year old even if you are 100. We don't have age gap laws
Drinking age is 18, but you get lots of underage drinkers.
The age of consent in the US varies by state. Many states have an age of consent of 16, but for most adult men, if they were to have sex with a 16 year old, they would still get looked at like they were some sort of pedophile.

Drinking age here is mostly 21, but unsurprisingly, younger people still manage to get hold of alcohol.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on the 100. Fantastic journal/thread.
Thanks. Unfortunately it's been somewhat of a waste of time posting all of them FR's lol.
I suspected this forum to be much busier and was looking forward to advice and feedback from experiences PUA's
I guess if nothing else, other relative noobs can look at it and compare it with their own nights out!
cheers

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. Unfortunately it's been somewhat of a waste of time posting all of them FR's lol.
I suspected this forum to be much busier and was looking forward to advice and feedback from experiences PUA's
I guess if nothing else, other relative noobs can look at it and compare it with their own nights out!
cheers
Definitely wasn’t a waste of time. You inspired me to make more cold approaches this past weekend and so I did just that. It might be because I was hammered, lol, but I had zero approach anxiety while doing it which was awesome. It has boosted my confidence because the women responded well although I didn’t get laid unfortunately.

As far as advice I’d say don’t ask them about their job and where they are from because that shyt is boring and will get you nowhere. If anything get the attraction going first then when it’s time for comfort you can ask them those things and try to relate to them or whatever.

Also idk if you go to the gym at all but if you don’t, get your azz in there and get buff. You said earlier in this thread that you considered yourself a 5/10. Lifting will help you fill out your clothes. Make sure you wear well fitted clothes and you could boost up to a 6 or 7.

You should keep going to 200 approaches.. lol I enjoyed reading these.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a headfukk.

Always been my frustration with 'game'
I guess because i'm old school I was first introduced to game when the idea was that you can basically use 'game' to game any girl attracted to you. But i'm pretty sure now that there is a very important pre-requisite or 2. Largely that she must find you physically attractive! (secondary is that she is a fun, sociable girl who doesn't mind talking to strangers and she's single and available)

It IS really just a big numbers game; Some people imply that they can basically bang any girl they see, but them people are very likely mistaking 'game' with being handsome in my opinion. If a girl thinks you are hot, it's really not hard to get her in bed, at least at some point! (maybe not a same night lay)

These 100 approaches have brought me close to catching up with realtime. I still have maybe 50 approaches 'in the bank' but don't think i'll bother posting them. This thread has been a lot quieter than I anticipated if i'm honest! I kind of feel like the whole pickup community has died down a lot really. I kind of posted these FR's mainly because I thought it would be a good way to get feedback/tips etc from people who are better at this sh1t than me.

Anyway, glad you've enjoyed it
I feel society in general is heading towards becoming more antisocial. Some girls I meet are just social retards who have their faces glued to their phones as a way to prevent them from having to interact with someone in real time.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel society in general is heading towards becoming more antisocial. Some girls I meet are just social retards who have their faces glued to their phones as a way to prevent them from having to interact with someone in real time.
Yeah, hard to disagree.
Certainly can make the whole thing a fair bit harder. I think on occasion, even if she DOESN'T think you are ugly, it can still be incredibly difficult to hook a girl who finds the whole act of you approaching her to be very odd, plus she has zero conversational skills combined with social anxiety etc! Absolute dog fight. It's a bit like what I mentioned before about how, not only does she need to think you are physically somewhat attractive (in order for you to even have a SHOT at 'gaming' her) she also needs to just be a sociable person! Can make the targets somewhat hard to find lol

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Skimming through this, it looks like you've had sex with half a dozen women in about a week and a half.

This is as many sex partners as the average man has in a lifetime. It would also mean that at this pace you'd have a couple hundred lays in a year.

The top player I've known in notch count was only at 200 after over a decade. He was somewhat of a good looking guy I suppose, perhaps we considered him to be good looking since he had a couple hundred lays by his count. Most every single girl I saw him pull was about a '6.' Occasionally higher but usually not. I just a guy who has a bit of a player mentality. He pulls semi regularly. I've seen it. The last one had a head the size of a goodyear blimp. She also had quite a bit of a tummy. Huge titties though. Not what you would call a classic beauty. This is a good looking guy, too.

Most of the guys I know who are pua's or not affiliated with pua techniques who pull in high numbers typically pull 6's and below. Sometimes way below. Some of them also pull lots of older women, sometimes fat women as well. They can't pull hotties in volume: there aren't enough out and they don't have to put out for these guys while receiving nothing.

Which makes your case very unusual. You're an average looking guy, in a small town, with very little prior experience, turning to help on a pickup forum. Typically, just one of those strikes alone is a serious enough problem to hinder one significantly in dating. To deal with all four simultaneously, and to be on pace for 2,000 lays in a decade, 10x the lays of a natural moderately good looking guy in a big city sounds extremely improbable.

Your case sounds like a once in a lifetime situation, actually. An alignment of the stars which seems almost impossible. Near miraculous I would say. What would you say the secret of your success is? In a smallish town, people gossip a lot and tend to know every detail of the people they associate with. Even in large cities, social media makes anonymity next to impossible.

However, in small towns, this gossip tends to deter slutty thot behavior, a serious hindrance which you seem to have overcome. It seems like you've scaled mt olympus and yet no one is bothering to reply to your thread or glean any knowledge from this one in 10 or 100 billion case. Come on guys! Ask some questions!

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skimming through this, it looks like you've had sex with half a dozen women in about a week and a half.

This is as many sex partners as the average man has in a lifetime. It would also mean that at this pace you'd have a couple hundred lays in a year.

The top player I've known in notch count was only at 200 after over a decade. He was somewhat of a good looking guy I suppose, perhaps we considered him to be good looking since he had a couple hundred lays by his count. Most every single girl I saw him pull was about a '6.' Occasionally higher but usually not.

Most of the guys I know who are pua's or not affiliated with pua techniques who pull in high numbers typically pull 6's and below. Sometimes way below. Some of them also pull lots of older women, sometimes fat women as well. They can't pull hotties in volume: there aren't enough out and they don't have to put out for these guys while receiving nothing.

Which makes your case very unusual. You're an average looking guy, in a small town, with very little prior experience, turning to help on a pickup forum. Typically, just one of those strikes alone is a serious enough problem to cause major complications. To deal with all four simultaneously, and to be on pace for 2,000 lays in a decade, 10x the lays of a natural moderately good looking guy in a big city sounds unusual.

Your case sounds like a once in a lifetime situation, actually. An alignment of the stars which seems almost impossible. Near miraculous I would say.
That's what you get for 'skimming though'! lol.

Theses approaches were over the course of months and months! I explained this in the thread.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
That's what you get for 'skimming though'! lol.

Theses approaches were over the course of months and months! I explained this in the thread.
How many months is months and months? You signed up for an account just 3 weeks ago and have written up a half dozen lay reports. You don't think this sounds unusual?

Also, you seem to have total commands of the pua terminology and code words. This means you have been studying extensively, watching videos, posting on other pua forums, perhaps attending coaches' lectures, etc. These types of guys tend to struggle a lot. For example, I don't think I ever saw a conventionally hot girl at any pua meeting I've ever attended or even on the arm of any "pua" I've seen out. I occasionally see them with a somewhat cute girl or a borderline hot girl. But far more often the girl is fat as ****, or darn near a granny or some weird looking horse faced chick.

I found this thread recently, but it's receiving very few replies aside from yourself. Why is your success of so little consequence on this forum?

What are you doing right as an average looking guy in a small town with very little prior sexual experience?

For example, I know several guys in my social circle, all good guys with good jobs, none of whom have gotten laid in the past year or so that I've known them. These are not the hideous, incel types but are all normal looking with normal personalities. I know lots and lots of guys who are single. The majority are dating down.

You are clearly defying the odds. I don't get much sense of what you are doing differently, as you are approaching and attempting to escalate successfully. Good looking guys I know are doing the same but they have no chance to pull hotties on a regular basis, not even a semi regular basis.

What I am seeing are guys who do date up but they are financially invested to the hilt. They are paying out their a s s to keep the hottie. Yet you seem not to resort to this. I am a bit skeptical but perhaps there are factors not being reported: perhaps you are better looking than you claim. Perhaps these girls are not as attractive as you claim. But a lot doesn't add up.

I know several troll-like guys who have relatively hot girlfriends and they are taking them on vacations around the world, around the US and buying them gifts on the regular. I'll take a look through your thread when I have a bit more time, but your case still seems a bit of an outlier. Especially for this forum.

Continued success. Without photos or other evidence, it's just impossible to truly know what's actually going on.

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many months is months and months?
So the approaches in this journal were over the course of maybe 11 months?

Since the last approach that I documented in this thread, I've made another 100+ or so approaches and got laid twice (haven't written about any of them approaches here because, as you've noticed, this thread is dead!)

I found this thread recently, but it's receiving very few replies aside from yourself. Why is your success of so little consequence on this forum?
Don't know. It's not quite the PUA forum that i'd hoped it would be when I registered. I like the layout and how busy it is, but as is the case with lots of PUA forums I visit, people only really want to talk about things like hypergamy or some sort of 'drama'. They're the threads that get traffic. Threads about 'game' or threads with Field reports etc are often ghost towns. Polar opposite from how PUA forums were back in the day, but it is what it is

perhaps you are better looking than you claim. Perhaps these girls are not as attractive as you claim. But a lot doesn't add up.
I think I gave fairly fair ratings. As I said, some of the girls were nothing special! Hesitant to post this, but here's a pic of probably the hottest girl. Like 17/18 years old so that massive age gap made her even hotter in my mind lol

As for me, don't wanna post my pic here for now but i'm short, I have a fairly big nose, my hair is receding a little, I had cystic acne growing up some my skin isn't ideal. I'd give myself a 5.5/10. I think that's a fairly fair rating. I'm sure some people would say i'm a 4 and some would say i'm a 6.5.

The hot (in my opinion) girl above must have thought I was like a 7+, because despite being the hottest girl I've banged, she basically pulled me! It was crazy.

For what it's worth, I'd say she's an '8' or so, but some people might think she's a 6 or something. There's always a certain amount of objectivity, I guess

There was another fairly hot one (the air hostess) but that level of hotness wasn't the norm at all

For example, I know several guys in my social circle, all good guys with good jobs, none of whom have gotten laid in the past year or so that I've known them. These are not the hideous, incel types but are all normal looking with normal personalities. I know lots and lots of guys who are single. The majority are dating down.
Same. The guys I usually go out with (not the handsome slayer dude who I mentioned a few times in this journal) are just regular dudes with fairly good jobs and average looks, and they tend to get laid like once every 1-2+ years from cold approach. I think the main difference between me and them is that I approach a lot more and maybe my 'game' is a little better.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too reply to your new/edited comments

'' You signed up for an account just 3 weeks ago and have written up a half dozen lay reports. You don't think this sounds unusual?''

I can see how it might look strange, but I tried to clarify this earlier in the thread, and explained that these approaches weren't 'realtime'. I simply posted all of my Prior approaches (that i'd already documented) in one go. I only actually go out once (sometimes twice) per week, and typically I only make a few approaches per night.

Also, you seem to have total commands of the pua terminology and code words. This means you have been studying extensively, watching videos, posting on other pua forums, perhaps attending coaches' lectures, etc. These types of guys tend to struggle a lot. For example, I don't think I ever saw a conventionally hot girl at any pua meeting I've ever attended or even on the arm of any "pua" I've seen out. I occasionally see them with a somewhat cute girl or a borderline hot girl. But far more often the girl is fat as ****, or darn near a granny or some weird looking horse faced chick.
Never been to a seminar or anything, but I began 'learning' about game like a decade ago when my friend bought the mysterymethod book, although I just skimmed through it and barely ever approached. Then I got back into 'game' like 2 years ago and watched tonnes of infields, read maybe 6 game books, and also watched a fair few premium products, so yeah I am aware of all of the terminology etc.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, you were looking for advice?
I thought you were trying to serve as a role model and inspiration to us all!