Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

100 approaches

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 51 - Laid

MIND BLOWN!! Banged a gorgeous teenager!

She had only just turned 18 (HUGE age gap) and was like one of the hottest girls I could ever even imagine getting.

My personal idea of a 9. Gorgeous eyes, amazing, slim body with nice perky breasts, broad beautiful smile, young soft skin, perfect shape face, perfect teeth, interesting/fashionable dress sense.

Even though I can't go into detail yet (since she got a bit crazy after the sex and I think she's a bit nuts!), I will concede that there wasn't much in the way of skill/game.
I'd put a lot of it down to luck!
Despite my age and very average (at best) looks, she seemed to be somewhat into me from the outset and we were kissing within about 15 seconds of meeting.
That's my issue with this stuff. I think (and i'm not sure that it can be disproved) that everytime someone pulls, it's because she is attracted to your looks.
People might bring up examples of 'ugly' dudes pulling hot girls to disprove this, but it doesn' do so!
Soime girls simply have weird taste in what handsome is!
I know a girl who thinks Jamie Vardy is a 10/10 in looks. Her friends all think she's mad!

Back to the FR

I then took her too a different part of the bar and carried on making out and rubber her ***** over her clothes.
She asked me how old I was. I said 24 (I'm actually like 30)
I asked her where she lives. She told me she lives fairly close by with her parents, but they are on holiday.
I tell her we should go there now.
She complies.
I feel like pinching myself. This is the sort of girl that I gaze at at bus stops. Some hot little teenager. I can't believe this is happened. At all.
We go back to hers. She freaks out as we get to her door step and more or less tells me to go home. We have like a mini argument on her doorstep and I accuse her of using me for a free cab! Certain I've blown it at this point (change her mood not her mind!!) but my instincts just took over and I was angry lol.
She then tells me to come in.
We carry on arguing.
I say something like ''I thought you were cool. I was wrong about you. Shame'' and then, amazingly, she flips 180, takes my wrist and leads me upstairs to her room.

I bang her.

Amazeballs. She is still acting a bit weird even after. Like a different girl to the one I met in the club. I leave and get another cab to go home. Kind of weird, but I feel like I've just won the lottery with that one. I'm confident nothing like that (banging a stunning teen half my age) will EVER happen again

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 52:

I was in a bar with a friend of mine who, unfortunately at this point was ****-hammered and borderline embarrassingly drunk. So I go solo and see a gorgeous VERY young girl, with some handsome young guy. I assume he's banging her. I overhear them speaking and hop into their conversation, and they're immediately friendly.

We start to chat as a group. I can't remember how I found out, but it turns out she's single.

My drunk friends starts talking to the guy, and now i'm sitting opposite the girl. I'm finding it hard to think of things to say. It's not awful and there are moments of 'fun' and laughing, but i've maybe regressed a little. I was trying to remember canned lines i've read. Trying to think of fun topics to raise etc. There was too much ''so, where did you go to school', ''what's it like where you work?'' type stuff going on, and I couldn't seem to work out what to do.

Anyway, despite that, at one point we were talking. I was looking deep into her eyes. I should mention she was hot as hell and a dancer. Just turned 18 2 days ago. I'm in my 30's, but since my last lay, I try not to let that stop me!

She mentions being strong for a certain dance move and I say ''Bull****. You got no muscles, little girl!''. She laughs all giddy and then says ''fell my muscles''. She seems very comfortable with this and at this point I thought I potentially had a shot?

Then soon after, she mentioned studying dance in college, and I grabbed her, and we laughed as I pulled her around as if I knew what I was doing in terms of classical dance!

After that we carried on talking about a few things, which is when she started talking about how good looking the barman was. (He WAS handsome, lol) I immediately felt like ****, but remembered the basic game principle and agreed and amplified. I ws like ''Yeah! I'd bang him! You want me to get his number for you!!?'' She laughed, but I still saw her trying to catch his eye.

We carried on talking, but at this point, I was unsure of how to 'make the move'. How to go from random conversation with a girl who has possibly showed 'some' interest/compliance. And the fact she'd mentioned the hot barman also made me quetsion whether it was pointless and would have looked socially unaware. I was stumped. Change the topic to something sexual? Just make a statement of intent. Either way, I messed up, and fairly soon after, they left. The GUY asked for my facebook lol! (we'd bantered at various stages throughout the night. He IS straight, lol. Just looking for new friends)

Approach 53:

Went too a bar and there were a group of 3 fairly hot girls sitting outside. I opened them and asked how their night was going. They were all fairly unresponsive. I commened on the drink of the girl nearest me and tried to be a bit playful, but she kind of ignored me, lol. 2 of my friends were just looking on at me watching me fail which made me feel a bit awkward! I tried to game to the other, hotter one and asked where she was from and mentioned she looked Swedish. She said she 'gets the a lot' - then the conversation just stalled and they began talking amongst themselves with fairly closed-ff body-language, so I just bailed.

Approach 54:

She was with a friend at the bar. I opened them whilst ordering my beer. Went with the cajun 'do i look lke a drug daeler to you?' opener. She looked slightly confused and said 'not really'. Eplained that a few people had asked me for drugs that night. She wasn't that responsive. Tried to carry on the conversation. Asked her name, age, where she was from. Then started to run ou of things to say. Made an observation about her drink and her clothes. Nothing seemed to 'stick' and she kept trying to get back too her friend so I bailed before I made her feel too awkward, lol

Approach 55:

Me: There she is!
her: Do we know each other?
me: Not yet. I'm C
her: hi
me: what are you up too tonight?
her: Just waiting for a friend. You?
me: Just felt like a beer. What's your name?
her: Mila
Me: How old are you?
her: 22
me: You look like you're a hairdresser or something (trying to 'make assumptions)
her: lol, no. What makes you think that?
me: Dunno. I know hairdressers!!
her: I work in insurance
me: Ohhhh...exciting! (everytime I delve into why a girl does her job or ask her questions about her job orwhatever, I get a bad reaction as if i'm boring her to tears, so basically ignoring that thread here)
RUNNING OUT OF THINGS TO SAY HERE!!
Me: What are you drinking there? Looks like a magic potion or something
Her: lol, It's a ****atail.
(I couldn't thnk of what to say at this point, but she saw her friend anyway and bailed)

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though I can't go into detail yet (since she got a bit crazy after the sex and I think she's a bit nuts!), I will concede that there wasn't much in the way of skill/game.
I'd put a lot of it down to luck!
Despite my age and very average (at best) looks, she seemed to be somewhat into me from the outset and we were kissing within about 15 seconds of meeting.
That's my issue with this stuff. I think (and i'm not sure that it can be disproved) that everytime someone pulls, it's because she is attracted to your looks.
People might bring up examples of 'ugly' dudes pulling hot girls to disprove this, but it doesn' do so!
Soime girls simply have weird taste in what handsome is!
I know a girl who thinks Jamie Vardy is a 10/10 in looks. Her friends all think she's mad!
My idea of "game" is whatever got you the girl. If a guy uses the fact that he's good looking, that's his game. Another's game may be that he's a live musician. Some other dude's game will be that he's a dance teacher. Another man is great at telling stories. So I don't think this is luck. Part of your "game" is to approach women. It worked, so that was your game because if you hadn't approached her, it wouldn't have happened. There was nothing "lucky" about you digging up your balls to approach a woman (or 100+ of them), that in itself is game.

And yeah... I'm waiting on pins and needles for more of your model friend. LOL!

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 56:

I order a ****tail and then accuse the girl on my left of being jealous. She laughs and we banter a little. She's from Hungary which might explain the lack of negative attitude on her part. I make some jokey assumptions about what she does for a living. She's with a fat friend. I try to get the friend involved. We talk about Hungary. I tell them they look like they're wating for their tinder dates to show up. They laugh and then the better looking one tells me she's married. We chat a little longer and I bail.

Approach 57:

I open a very hot girl and tell her I like her headband thing. Probably a weak opener and not 'fun' as i'm trying to implement, but in the moment I couldn't think of an opener to amuse myself with. She was actually friendly. I told her she looked like she'd been to a festival and then she told me she works at a festival or something. She kind of cuts off her own sentence to order drinks from the barman and then a boat load of her friends bowl towards the bar and suddenly she's in a conversation with her girlfriends. I should have tried to carry on with her somehow as she was very pretty and not rude like i'm more used too.

Approach 58:

much more typical. 2 girls. 1 is making eye contact with my goodlooking friend and she kind of opens him. They talk. I try to open the other girl with fun and I smile and say ''Hi! I've missed you" (I thought it was amusing and i've heard tyler open with it before, too). She gives me that classic ''Who are you and why do you think yuo can talk to me'' look, lol. I'd usually eject straight away here, but I try to stick with it and i'm like ''Aww...are you OK? Feeling shy tonight?''. And she says ''No. I just don't know who the **** you are and yuo said you'd missed me''. I laugh and say I was just messing around and that some people would find it funny. She said ''I'm not most people''. . I say ''I can TELL!!!'' and smile, and this actually gives her a glimmer of a smile temporarily but I still think she kinda hates me. At this point her friend grabs her and they move away and dance but i'm Not that bothered. She wasn't even really that hot and I just didn't feel taht it would be worth the EXTRAORDINARY effort it would have taken to talk with her

Approach 59:

Very pretty girl at a table with a mixed group of friends. I open with ''You! Why are you so pretty>!?'' and smile. Seh looks at me. She looks slightly afraid to be honest! She kind of backs up towards the guy behind her into his arms almost. I just try to calibrate and back off a little bit (not that I was ever in her personal space!) and am like ''I guess it must be a secret!''. She still hasn't said a word so I decide to bail. Then the guy kind of blocks my path and asks me what's up and tells me that he's her boyfriend. I tihnk he's trying too intimidate me and but it's not gonna work so he kind of flips the script after I laugh him off and he plays the friendly guy instead and gives me a condescending pat on the back for trying, lol.

Approach 60:

Girl is hanging up her leopard print jacket. I looki at it and smile and say ''If this is real leopard print, we can't be friends'' I think it was funny, lol. She gives me the classic look of contempt and says ''Yeah, Byyeeeeeee'' and turns away towards some other dude.

There were also a couple of instance of bad AA which has angered me. More towards the end of the night when my confidence had been a hit a bit I think.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 61:

First open was a super hot 18 year old. JUST MY TYPE! I was standing next to her, thinking of how best to open her, when she accidentally flicked a little bit of water on my as she grabbed the drinks menu. I was like ”Hey!…you did that on purpose” and smiled. She kind of laughed back and said ”sorry’. I though i’d play a ‘****y’ type line and said ”I think you were just trying to get my attention” and she was like ”nope”.

I re-engaged her and was like ”haha, i’m just being an *******, who are you?” and she gave me her name. I asked her what the occasion was, and she told me it was her 18th birthday. I didn’t have any cool lines and just said ''Cool, happy birthday!''

In my head now as I just can’t think of anything to say, I quickly attempt to go into a small routine I read about commenting a girls facial expressions, but she pretty much palmed me off onto her friend a few seconds in, lol. Her friend was possibly even icier cold. I said ‘hey’ to the friend, asked her a few questions, made a statement about her interesting looking drink, but I felt as though she was giving me NOTHING, (other than them expressions that girls give that make me think they’re thinking ”’this is weird. go away” lol)

Approach 62:

Next, I open 2 more girls who are near the bar with the ‘do I look like a drug dealer’ opener. They both just kind of shake their head and I plow on about how a few girls have asked me for weed. I try again to carry on the conversation and talk about how I think it’s my new haircut bla bla bla. They don’t respond. I cut the thread and ask them how their night is going. They’re like ‘good’. I say ‘out of 10?” and she’s like ‘7’. I accuse her of not trying hard enough and that she needs to raise her game and then say ‘go and make out with that girl!’. She laughs.

Approach 63:

Next I open another 2 girls who are seated down. This one was quite painful, lol. One hot girl and one very average girl. I decide to open the average girl. I thought i'd try to be more 'normal' and not worry about self amusing/standing out etc with this one just too experiment. I approach the table and ask them what’s up. I tell them they look like they’re having a business meeting. They sort of did, lol. The average one smiles but she just has a super suspicious look on her face like she’s confused about me approaching her. I ask her the usual name/plans for the night stuff.

I’m try to get the hot one talking. She tells me her name, but she’s making a point of looking around the room as if to increase the social pressure on me and make me leave. It’s working! lol. I decide to call her out like i’ve seen MaxRSD and i’m like ”Do you hate me!?” and smile.

She just very slowly hakes her head, still looking at me like i’ve got 6 eyes. At this point my friend jumps in, and within a few seconds, the girl grabs her friends hand and they walk out.

Approach 64:

Dancefloor approach. 2 girls. One fairly good looking and thin. The other is a bit fat but has a really pretty face. I open the thin one and my friend opens the fat one. I ask her who she is and decide to try a more direct approach and tell her I think she’s cute. She tells me she married and not interested straight away.
I try to carry on talking for a bit, just to wing my friend and stop her from **** blocking him.
Now I notice A decent looking blonde with ridiculously nice tits who O know from the past. I grab her. We’re talking about last weekend and stuff for like 10 minutes. We split up briefly

Approach 65:

and I open 2 Asian girls who are a bit older, but since they were so crazy, that were actually easy to talk to compared to the previous brick walls.

Like, they actually asked me questions straight away! It changes everything. I just don’t know how you can have more than a 10 second conversation with a girl who gives you one word replies or just doesn’t reply at all, lol.

I go back to the bar and bump into blonde again. She asks me about the Asian girls I was just talking too (pre-selection at play?).

It’s now pretty obvious i’ve got a shot here. I make a joke about them wanting a greencard and they’re gonna pay me in *******s or something (attempt to sexualise the conversation) It works, she takes the ball, and soon we’re talking about sexual experiences. (queue lots of lying and made up sex stories on my part!)
It’s going OK, but i’ve not kissed her or done much kino other than taps on the arm and stuff. This is where I usually overthink everything and am thinking ''how the hell do I actually escalate?!!'' but this time, I done the opposite and literally just grabbed her in a break in the conversation almost out of nowhere and and kissed her; She kissed back. lots of kino and flirting and stuff from that point. all kinds of logistic issues, though

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AttackFormation

Approach 66.

I'm out with my very handsome friend tonight

I spot a Group of girls: ''Hey girls, quick question for you!'' and went into some little opinion opener and all 3 girls were absolute cvnts! One was like ''We don't wanna talk to you'' and the other 2 just looked at me like a leper. I tried to keep it playful and be unaffected, and was like ''I love how friendly you all are! We should be best friends!'. One of them almost cracked a smile, but in general Like all 3 of them hated me. Not one friendly girl in the whole group. They weren't even amazingly hot or anything.

Approach 67:

I open another girl who is with some friends and ask her what they are all celebrating. She looks at me like she's never spoken too a stranger before and like i'm super odd for talking to her, blinks a few times, and then literally walks away from me towards her friends as if she needs saving until she comes across my handsome friend who is walking towards me with our beers he just bought. She stops him and rubs his arm and says 'hi' and turns into a friendly little princess. He says 'hi' back and smiles but doesn't engage her and walks towards me with our beers.

State is dropping a bit here! lol

Approach 68:

I open a girl on the dancefloor with a comment about her small feet or something, and she is mildy receptive and we speak a bit, but straight away she is asking me if I can introduce her to my handsome friend and she's telling me how hot he is. I laugh and introduce them, but my friend isn't really talking and just smiles at her and carries on dancing. After a few minutes of her trying to grind against him with him not really playing along, she ejects never to be seen again.

At this point, I had almost given up for the night. I felt as though there were a few girls who were actually maybe giving me some IOI's, 'accidentally' bumping into me and stuff, but I didn't open. Confidence felt too low at this point and I felt like any interest was just a ply to get to my friend! lol

So we carried on dancing by ourselves, drinking and chatting/laughing.

Approach 69 - laid!

It's getting slightly late now and this is where some girl grabs my friend and is like ''She likes you!'' and points at some hot blonde Czech girl.
I'd say a 7 or so

Within a few minutes my handsome friend is kissing her. He NEVER does this. He must have thought she was rather hot.

I'm talking to the girl who introduced them (average looking. Slim brunette who is also Czech. She's OK. 6..5?)
I'm just making small talk. Went into a silly roleplay about my friend marrying her friend. Said i'd bring her as my +1 to the wedding. Got a little physical, and within 5 minutes we were kissing (she was a horrible kisser :( )

At this point my friend says he's going to the bathroom. He doesn't come back! (He sneaked off home. Drunk, tired, and had things to do in the morning)

The hot Czech girl keeps asking me where he is, and i'm like ''You're never gonna see him again! Are you gonna cry?!!''. She laughs. The girl I was kissing disappears to dance and i'm now standing on the outskirts of the dancefloor with this HOT czech girl who liked me handsome mate!

I just start asking her about herself. I go into some little personal 'routine' which is a bit like a simple questions game. We are chatting and laughing. I make some comments about little things like her hair and her clothes and tease her for wearing her dressing gown in a club. I tell her to guess my age when she asks how old I am. PS - IT WAS (IS) MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!
She guesses like 27 which is younger than I am, but I pretend that i'm younger and act mock offended. She was only like 20.
I'm like ''Ok, go away. I don't care how sexy you are, i'm not gonna talk to you if you're gonna behave like this''. She cracks up laughing.

I start to wonder whether I actually have a shot here!

She starts asking me more and more questions and i'm leaning in a bit to talk in her ear and each time, i'm getting super close to her face. Our noses almost brush and she doesn't step back at all. IOI? Without an excuse, I put my hands on her hips and I carry on making small talk and stuff. Another of her young friends is behind me and she is kissing some dude who is well into his 30's/40's. Respect! However, the guy keeps banging into me since he's getting so into it with his girl. The girl notices and I make some joke about how he's basically ****ing me. She cracks up laughing. I use this as a way to escalate the conversation and go into some sort of roleplay again as a way to sexualise AND heavy kino. A bit like JulienRSD ''What would you do if....'' thing. I'm grabbing her a lot now and she isn't stopping me at all. Again i'm talking to her when our noses nearly brush and I can almost FEEL her getting turned on. I tease her a few times and get close to kissing her. Eventually we just hold eye contact for a few seconds in silence and I go in for the kiss and she is into it. This giril CAN kiss, too, unlike her mate. It's nice. She gets more and more in too it. I'm the first to pull away each time, but it's fun and I go back a few times. Now i'm running my hands up and down her hips and ass and i'm kind of brushing her ***** hard with the outside of my hand.

I'm still in slight shock at this point and I think '**** it. Lets see if I can make this happen!''. I ask her where she lives. She tells me the area and I accuse her of being rich. She mentions her friends and tells me she can't see them anymore. I start to think '****, this is where I lose her!! I know it!!''. I just say, ''you'll never seem them again. They've all gone back to Czech without you''. She laughs and whilst she laughs I grab her and say ''let's go!'' and march her out.

However, as we get to the door, she spots one of her friends. ****!! They aren't speaking English and i'm temporarily out in the cold here. I try to act non-needy and pretend to text someone. I feel as though I will definitely lose her here, but to my surprise, a few seconds later, she grabs me and we walk out towards the cab rank.

At this point it's not been stated where we are even going. We get to the cab rank, ask her for her address, and tell the cab driver to take us there. She says ''So you're just inviting yourself back to my place?!''. I'm like ''Yeah. I think it's for the best. But you've gotta promist to be cool!''. lol. She doesn't fight me. We get into the cab. Go back to her place. We kiss on the bed. I finger her. She gets a condom out of the draw and we have sex for the next 40 mins or so. It's hella fun.

Stunning eyes. Nice body. Pretty face. The fact that my handsome mate made her the first girl i've seen him kiss in about 5 years hopefully says something.
A VERY satisfying lay indeed for various reasons.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the hell do you remember all these approaches?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually write them down when I get home or maybe the following morning. (I have most of them on a word document on my laptop)
I typically maybe forget maybe 1 or 2 little approaches per night (if I get to the point where i'm pretty hammered at the end of the night)
The funny thing is that i'm known amongst my friends to have a bad memory, but when it comes to this stuff, I remember every facial expression from the girls!
And as I clarified before in a few posts prior, these approaches were over the course of a fairly long time and so I only had to remember each nights approaches which was typically maybe 8 or so. Not that difficult. Especially when lots of them were more or less insta-rejections! lol

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 70:

First approach was when we went too a ****tail bar. There were two girls, one of whom was the hottest girl in the whole place. Like a 9. Her friend was a 6. The open was a bit lucky (I hate how I need to rely on luck/situation to give me the best openers. I really think it helps and when the environment gives you an open, it always seems to open sets better).
In this case, there was some weird guy who was talking to/annoying my group of friends. Drunk. Over-familiar. Loud. I think he was a pikey. I looked over at the girls who were sat next to me, and I just sat down next to them and said '''Oh my God, Save me!''.

They laughed and knew what I meant. We chatted for like 30 seconds about where we had been that night. They kind of stopped talking and gave me the impression that they wanted to be left alone, and this is where I typically bail, but as discussed, I'm just trying to stay in damn set for longer! So I said ''So, who are you guys?'' They gave me their names. I said ''I'm Sub. I like walks on the beach and white chocolate mice''. lol. The 9 laughed and the 6 said ''Me too. I love white chocolate!!''. We then done the usual age, plans for the night/normal guy chat. I teased them a few times on their answers and tried to generally be playful. The 6 said something at one point and I negged her with some thing lke ''Oh dear. We were getting on so well'' and both girls laughed again. I was in set for a good 5-10 minutes.

It didn't really go anywhere. They weren't asking me much and I didn't feel I had any attraction, and after a while the girls bailed to go and meet their friend.

Approach 71:

2 stunning blonde girls who I opened with a friend of mine. Up there with the worst 'shields' i've ever seen haha. They were Lithuanian, but their reaction was just how you imagine some 10/10 in LA might be, Utter contempt lol! Sort of like they were Royalty.

I Opened her and made an observation. She Looked at me like a scientist looking at a new cell under a microscope.
Quickly decided to flip tactics and paid her a compliment. Same reaction. Teased her about something. Same reaction. My friend was getting the exact same stuff from the other girl which actually made me laugh inside and made this painful exchange much less painful! lol

I remembered a JulienRSD vid where some hot LA girl was doing this exact thing to him, and I decided to steal his lines that he used in the video, so I said ''Stop trying so hard! Be normal!'' It actually 'kind of' worked in that it got her to talk back (a tiny bit), but she still wasn't giving me anything. I used another of his lines and said something like ''Imagine it's Christmas morning! You can be happy!'' and she smiled and told her friend (who was still ignoring my friend) what i'd said. I asked her some questions about herself which she answered in the shortest possible way each time, whilst simutaneously scanning the room. We both gave up after about 2 minutes of this (which felt like about an hour!)
I guess Mark Manson would say they were 'no girls' and so I was never gonna get her no matter what I said.

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 72:

went too a dance/bar. I got talking to some 6. Can't remember how I opened unfortunately. It was all a bit chaotic in the smoking area. I got talking to her and I could kind of sense some possible attraction. I asked her what she done and she went off on one talking about her cool job in the film industry or something and talking about nerdy stuff. I accused her of bragging or something and then when she carried on talking about nerd ****, I said ''You're a nerd. You're a hot nerd. You're a herd!'' She laughed and I pulled her towards me on the spike. We went back to the dancefloor and we kind of split up (i'd see her again later)

Approach 73:

I was on the dancefloor and this little blonde 6 was next to me, looking around. I just looked at her and decided to experiment with direct, and gave her a sincere ''You're kind of pretty!'' and smirked. She loved it for once. It's so nice when people take a compliment in the right way. Usually I get girls looking at me like i'm some new cell that a scientist is looking at under a microscope! We started speaking and I just went into some marriage roleplay or something. We danced together for a while but to be honest, I wasn't actually as into her as I thought I was at first glance. Her friends dragged her away anyway after a minute or so to do shots or something.

I bumped into the 'flim industry' girl again and we started dancing and flirting. I think I made a statement of intent which she seemed to recieve. We made out on the dancefloor. She was only like 19 though and had classic young girl ADHD and it was hard keep her with me. We kept losing each other, and when I saw her next, she told me that she was checking out the good looking dude who was near me! How fukking rude, lol. I would never say that too a girl. This is like the 3rd time recently that a girl i'm trying to game has said that to me. I agreed and amplified ''Yeah, he's hot. I'd bang him''. I was actually super jealous of him, because this handsome mofo was dancing with some girl who I 'know' from facebook (like we mutual friends but we are not friends) and she is GORGEOUS!! LIke my idea of a 9. And she was CHASING this handsome dude around the dancefloor like he was Justin Bieber! Ruined my state bit lol. I wish I had his face! Life would be SWEET!!

Approach 74:

Approached 2 girls who were dancing in the corner, but got a fast 'hand to the face/go away' rejection. Had to happen at some point, lol

Approach 75:

Opened a gorgeous Marsha May look-a-like
She had on a halloween outfit and had one contact lense in her eye to like like a zombie.
I opened her and teased her about having glaucoma in her eye as if she wasn't even wearing a costume
She laughed.
I then asked her what her name was and what she was up too
She answered. I told her my plans too
She then asked me what I'M up too. This almost never happens (girls asking me things back)
I answered and tried to keep it playful
I cold read her and guess what she does for work
She tells me she's a flight attendant
I feel I need to spike the interaction but i'm not sure how, really. I can feel i'm losing her
I ask her about her job and she talks back a little bit, but I lose her at that point more or less
Shame as she was as hot as ****, and it's kinda rare for a girl to ask me stuff back

Approach 76:

late now. As i'm walking towards the exit, I spot a young girl and make one more hail mary approach! I just grab her and say something like ''You! I had to meet you. Who are you exactly!?'' lol. (rule break because that's basically asking her name?) She's 18! humongous age gap, lol. I can't remember much about it, but we chat for a few minutes and it's going ok. So well in fact, that I let my ride go without me as I think I might pull her lol. She buys me a drink, We chat and flirt. After a while I get close to kissing her and she says something like ''there's no way i'm kissing you by the way!''. I lose a bit of hope but try to remain unnaffected. We are taking pics together and stuff. It's all going well....UNTIL...Some handsome forreign dude comes over and starts chatting too us. She seems instantly into him but for now we're all talking together. This is where it fukks up completely, lol. We all head to wards teh smoking area. The guy kind of 'cheers's' my glass after I make him laugh, and my glass falls on teh floor and smashes. Immediately, a bouncer runs over and throws me out. I guess he assumes i'm super drunk and droppping glasses, lol. I try to fight my cause, but they don't give a shiit here in the UK. I'm now outside on my own, and she's indoors with the amog.

Whilst I'm outside I try to chat up a very drunk hot Polish gilr sitting alone on teh bench. I stay in set for a while, but I can't build any attraction. Annoying as i'd love to bang her and I guess she can't have a boyfirned with her. I mean, She's sitting alone on a freezing cold night on a bench and she's hammered! Some dude she knows enters the set but soon leaves. I carry on trying to talk too her, but Eventuallly it fizzles out.

I've been outside in the cold for about 45 minutes now and eventually the girl and teh amog come outside, but now they look like a couple and are holding handds and stuff. I think '**** it' and approach her again whillst she's talking to him. She's now more frosty towards me. I ask her what she's up too, and she tells me that they're going. They walk off back to her house to bone. Fukk, lol.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 77:

First set is a hot girl who stands next to me at the bar to get served. She's got on this crazy jacket. Looks like a yeti! I open her on it, and tell he I like it and that I want to cuddle her! She laughs. I riff off of the opener a little and she's smiling and talking back which is good, but don't now want to jump into the usual name/age stuff as I don't want to be boring, but not sure what else to say instead, and she ejects soon after.

Approach 78:

We are in a new bar now. I go outside and join 2 random girls on their table (like outside smoking area with tables where people just stand around. So it's not like an intrusion. Hope that makes sense) There's an extra drink on the table, and I ask them if it belongs to them. They say some guy just left it there. I go into some sort of date rape/roofie skit and accuse them of trying to spike me or something.
They play along and soon after we are all bantering together. Another very good set. I didn't really show much 'intent' though and after a little while, they told me they were going back inside. Again, probably not persistent enough on my part. I could have went with them or whatever

Approach 79:

I open a girl on the dancefloor. Direct. She's rude and dismisses me straight away.
I'm dancing and some girl grabs me and tells me to look after he friend whilst she goes to teh bar. I look around and the girl who 'needs looking after' is the hot Polish girl from earlier. I think this must be a damn good sign, but when I approach her, I can kind of feel a slight wall is up. Strange. Can't remember what we spoke about but I think the set died fairly soon. Annoying.
I'm assuming it's not gonna happen for me tonight.

Approach 80: Laid

I spot this hot blonde and I think '**** it!''. She's about 20. I figure I don't have a shot but I open direct and pretty much just tell her that she's hot. I'm 100% expecting to be told to **** off, but she opens up straight away and is asking me questions and stuff! I switch it on a bit and soon we are laughing and stuff. I sense attraction and move her a few feet away from her friends (who i'd already briefly spoken too). I kiss her. I slowly escalate at the bar and am kind of brushing my hand over her *****. This was a mistake I think and was risky, but I couldn't help myself and I also didn't even think i'd be able to pull her, so didn't really think about it.

We basically agree to go somewhere (one of our places) and she tells me she needs to see her friends first.
I say i'll go with her. She starts leading me to where she thinks they are. This bit was weird because I still have no idea how she done it, but she just vanished into a puff of smoke!! legit David Blaine stuff. I was walking behind her through the busy bar towards the exit, I look at her, I literally blinked and then she'd gone! I searched for a few minutes and couldn't find her but I found her friends who were asking me where she was! I was like ''I dunno. She vanished. Call her!!'' they called her and luckily she turned up a few seconds later. We told the friends we were going, and then we went back to her place that she shares with a load of other air hostesses. (she herself flies for British Airways)

Makeout on bed. Sex. No LMR. Big age gap. Pretty sure I lied about my age and knocked off about a decade! lol

2 of my friends said she was a 9/10 and were amazed that I got her, but they can't rate for ****! SHe had a great body and was blonde and a decent face. She was actually like a 7, but still very pleased with that one!

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 81:

Bit painful - was this gorgeous girl in a peach dress with a very pretty face and nice body who was sorting of preening herself. I approached her, but she was just not giving me anything to work with. Full *****-shield activated. Eventually I called her out on it using RSDMax's ''I kow You hate me'' line, and she was like 'I don't know you''. I laughed and was like ''I know. I'm trying to change that!'' and I asked her a question or two about herself and then the rude mofo just walked away mid sentence! lol

Approach 82:

I try too open 2 girls who are sitting down looking bored. They are instantly cold towards me. I open with something like ''Hey guys, I'm C. I wanted to say hi''. One of them again looks at me like starting a conversation with a stranger is a weird thing to be doing. She doesn't reply. Her friend looks away. I decide to try to stick in set, rsdMax style. I ramble a bit and they still don't respond. I ask if they speak English and eventually she speaks and says ''yes'', but she is looking very hostile. I say ''lol, do you hate me?'' and she says ''can you just go away?!'' lol. I smile and eject, but this one hurt a bit

Approach 83:

I open a black girl and tell her I like her dreadlocks, and again she just looks at me grabs some guy she's with as if she needs saving from me, lol.

Approach 84:

Final set of the night was an odd one.
I open 2 girls sitting down. My friend starts talking to the 5, and i'm talking too the 8, but I can tell straight away that she's crazy!
She says some offensive stuff to my friend for no reason, tell him he looks like a nerd and that he's boring and other stuff about how he must have a **** life. It just came from nowhere. I carried on talking too her and she started insulting me, lol. But with every insult, I used game principles. Agreed. Amplified. She called me weird, and I Asked her why she liked 'weird guys like me'' etc. I touched her at one point to initiate some kino, and she reacted badly and was like ''Ewww....Don't touch me!!!''.
After a while she got up to leave and I didn't react. She said something like ''I'm literally gonna walk away from you now'' and I laughed ''haha, I really don't care. This relationship is over. I'll send for my stuff!!'' and then she sat back down and kept talking to me.
I started to wonder whether all of the NON STOP talk of how she thought I was 'weird' etc might have been a giant **** test!! I dunno. Then at one point she touched me and I used her line back at her : ''Ewww....don't touch me. You're creepy''.
It's late now and we are outside of the venue that is now closing up. My friend is kissing her friend (the 5) a little bit. The 8 is on the phone, I think calling a cab. I contemplate trying to seed some sort of pull, but I lose confidence. Most of the night she's seemed repulsed by me and I don't feel like having her laugh in my face if I suggest going somewhere, lol. She is hot, though. Anyway, my friend gets her friends number, and the they both leave.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 81:

Bit painful - was this gorgeous girl in a peach dress with a very pretty face and nice body who was sorting of preening herself. I approached her, but she was just not giving me anything to work with. Full *****-shield activated. Eventually I called her out on it using RSDMax's ''I kow You hate me'' line, and she was like 'I don't know you''. I laughed and was like ''I know. I'm trying to change that!'' and I asked her a question or two about herself and then the rude mofo just walked away mid sentence! lol

Approach 82:

I try too open 2 girls who are sitting down looking bored. They are instantly cold towards me. I open with something like ''Hey guys, I'm C. I wanted to say hi''. One of them again looks at me like starting a conversation with a stranger is a weird thing to be doing. She doesn't reply. Her friend looks away. I decide to try to stick in set, rsdMax style. I ramble a bit and they still don't respond. I ask if they speak English and eventually she speaks and says ''yes'', but she is looking very hostile. I say ''lol, do you hate me?'' and she says ''can you just go away?!'' lol. I smile and eject, but this one hurt a bit

Approach 83:

I open a black girl and tell her I like her dreadlocks, and again she just looks at me grabs some guy she's with as if she needs saving from me, lol.

Approach 84:

Final set of the night was an odd one.
I open 2 girls sitting down. My friend starts talking to the 5, and i'm talking too the 8, but I can tell straight away that she's crazy!
She says some offensive stuff to my friend for no reason, tell him he looks like a nerd and that he's boring and other stuff about how he must have a **** life. It just came from nowhere. I carried on talking too her and she started insulting me, lol. But with every insult, I used game principles. Agreed. Amplified. She called me weird, and I Asked her why she liked 'weird guys like me'' etc. I touched her at one point to initiate some kino, and she reacted badly and was like ''Ewww....Don't touch me!!!''.
After a while she got up to leave and I didn't react. She said something like ''I'm literally gonna walk away from you now'' and I laughed ''haha, I really don't care. This relationship is over. I'll send for my stuff!!'' and then she sat back down and kept talking to me.
I started to wonder whether all of the NON STOP talk of how she thought I was 'weird' etc might have been a giant **** test!! I dunno. Then at one point she touched me and I used her line back at her : ''Ewww....don't touch me. You're creepy''.
It's late now and we are outside of the venue that is now closing up. My friend is kissing her friend (the 5) a little bit. The 8 is on the phone, I think calling a cab. I contemplate trying to seed some sort of pull, but I lose confidence. Most of the night she's seemed repulsed by me and I don't feel like having her laugh in my face if I suggest going somewhere, lol. She is hot, though. Anyway, my friend gets her friends number, and the they both leave.

Approach 82: Damn. It just makes me think like wtf are those girls even doing there? They are chilling by themselves looking bored obviously not having fun and someone friendly comes to talk to them and they act like straight bvtches lol.

It’s either the whole looks thing blowing up in your face or they are just cvnts.

Question: is your AA decreasing with each approach? Is it becoming easy and you are becoming outcome independent now?

I ask because I usually stick with social circle game and OLD but I want to start getting my feet wet with cold approaching in bars/clubs like you are but the rejections still damper my confidence throughout the night.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 82: Damn. It just makes me think like wtf are those girls even doing there? They are chilling by themselves looking bored obviously not having fun and someone friendly comes to talk to them and they act like straight bvtches lol.

It’s either the whole looks thing blowing up in your face or they are just cvnts. .
Some girls are just like that.
I'm VERY confident that the UK is worse for this than the US for example.
UK people don't tend to talk to strangers and the concept of cold approach (especially outside of touristy places like London) is a little odd, even during the night with some girls!
They go out with their friends and don't want to be bothered by random dudes (unless maybe he looks like a young Tom Welling! :))
Social circle is KING in the UK

Question: is your AA decreasing with each approach? Is it becoming easy and you are becoming outcome independent now?

I ask because I usually stick with social circle game and OLD but I want to start getting my feet wet with cold approaching in bars/clubs like you are but the rejections still damper my confidence throughout the night.

Not really, no :(
I suffer AA bad.
I think there were brief patches where I felt little AA but it tends to come right back! I've never truly immersed myself in terms of exposure therapy. I imagine going to another country and approaching 50 girls per night for a week could possibly cure AA for a while at a guess!
It LOOKS like I don't have AA in this journal, but that's because, as explained, i'm just listing all of my prior approaches I've made and since it's NOT in realtime, it looks like I don't have nights where i'm too scared to approach and stuff (which I DO have! lol)
These 80 or so approaches were actually spread out over like 4 months or so
So yeah, I still get AA bad, personally.
I'm jealous that you can run social circle game and even have the opportunity! There's no girls in my social circles lol.
And basically no girls at work.
I have no idea how i'd go about creating a social circle with lots of hot 18-23 year olds at my age!

Also OLD has been a complete swing and a miss for me. Almost zero matches over like a 2 year period lol. And the very rare match I do get leads to nothing. Which is probably for the best because i'd have NO IDEA what to do and say on a date. I imagine i'd make it the most awkward date in the world! haha

But yeah, there's been a few lays too in the journal (and maybe more to come ;)).

The 18 year old I banged in this journal honestly makes all of the brutal rejections worth it, really.

I'd never have guessed i'd ever get to bang someone like her, especially with the age gap! She was like my 9. I'M just preying for one more like her before I die! lol

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 85:

Opened 2 girls in the beers garden.
''Hey, how's your night going?''
They look slightly annoyed at my approach but they answer.
I do a scripted cold read on the target. ''You look like bla bla bla''
She smiles.
I ask how they know each other, get their names, age, plans for the night
They haven't asked me anything back and this is where I always bail.
Technially, they say to meet disinterest with your own disinterest, but in practice this honestly doesn't work. If I look away or pretend to not wanna talk, they WILL walk away!
SO instead I'm trying to learn to stay in set after all of this time and make time my friend.
So I ask a few random questions that probably make me sound a bit weird, lol, but it's all I can think of in the moment as my mind is blank.
With one of the questions, one of the girls laugh. I try to riff a little and i've bought myself another 2 minutes maybe, but at this point I get ''Well,,,,,Nice to meet you!!''

Not exactly teh 30 minute set I was hoping for , but better than my usual 1 minute set, by about 2 minutes

Approach 86:

I open HOT girl direct, and tell her that she's adorable. She gives me a bit of a weird look tbh, and I sort of read her expression as saying ''You can't HONESTLY think you have a shot with me!!?''. lol. I ask for her name. She gives it. I make a comment on her jacket. She nods. Feeling som social pressure here. Not sure what to say at this point to 'game' her. I decide to just try to stay in set and use teh classic interview questions (as per Julien) to buy me some time. I ask her age, where she's from, who she's with. She hasn't asked me anything back. Now i'm like ''Cool.......yeah.....anyway, I just thought you were hot and wanted to meet you. See what you were like..'' she's still looking at me like she's in mild shock and then makes her escape

Approach 87:

Next open. I am near a girl who is very young and fairly hot, and I over-hear her talk about how some girl is sexy and I hear her mention her 'ex girlfriend' or something.

I open her a few minutes later with a comment like ''Hey! Girl in the yellow Jacket'' (some PUA channel I like often opens girls with opener like thata) and she says 'Hey!', and as she's doing so, she is looking at a table full of girls lol. I say to her ''I think you like girls! I bet you're a lesbian'' (she didn't know that I already overheard her earlier so it came across as an impressive cold read lol). She's like ''Wow! Well...yeah, kind of. I'm bi! How'd you know?''
I tell her ''Yeah, it's weird because usually girls are all over me the second I say 'hi', but you've managed to restrain yourself, soo you're obviously into girls!'' (super ****y thing to say. Pretending that I think i'm handsome lol)
She says ''Well, you're kind of cute, but you're not my type when it comes to guys''
We banter back and forth, and before I know it we makeout briefly.
I'm fairly confident that i'm a good kissed, but straight away she said ''That was rubbish''. haha - I laughed because i've heard Julien say this to girls as a neg in infields lol.
I just tell her ''You loved it'' and carry on talking nonsense.

She's with 3 massive older bald tattood guys who all look like cage fighters, and the atmosphere is starting to get weird. I'm assuming at least one of them wants to bang her and isn't happy about our interaction, and they are slowly getting louder and grabbing the girl and calling her over to speak to her and give her drinks etc etc. She disappears soon after.

Approach 88 - LAID :

We go too another bar and I bump into 2 girls I know. This almost never happens. I don't know that many girls anymore. They're both 5's, but one of them in particular has a bit of a crush on me. Other girls seem to sense it and I really felt some social proof happening. Yareally once said that even if the girls aren't that hot, other girls STILL put you on their radar if other girls seem interested in you.
I'm talking to the one who I doubt fancies me, and another girl joins in our conversation. We'll call the other girl 'Becky'. I notice her because even though she's a little chubby, she has jet black hair and killer blue eyes. I adore that combo. She's pretty but could stand to lose 20lbs

I ask her who she is and we make small talk. Becky mentioned she liked the tits that the girl I was speaking too had, maybe to see if i'd be all prudish? I just agreed and said ''I know. I wanna motor boat them puppies!'' in front of both girls. Then Becky told me she was a lesbian. I laughed and then she said '''seriously!! I like girls!'' I said ''Me too!! We have so much in common!!''

We started talking more. At this point I assumed she definitely was a lesbian and it wasn't some weird **** test or whatever

She even looked a bit like one with her punky dress, nose piercings and ****. I thought ''Since she's a lesbo, I'll just completely show my intent and go 'all out' just for fun since i'm obviously not gonna get her anyway!''

We were just talking about nothing, but I was giving her huge laser eye contact. I wondered if she'd even noticed, but shortly after she said ''Ok, I'm not sure about the way you're looking at me''. I just carried on starring at her like i'd barely heard her and said ''Like what?'' and she said ''Like you want to **** the **** out of me''. I wasn't sure what to say but I kind of smirked and carried on holding eye contact and said ''Interesting'' and then just asked her about her tattoos or something, all the while giving her the same eye contact.

She told me to come with her to the bar and she bought me a shot. She said something about how since she's a lesbian we can find girls to bang together and help each other out, lol.
Back outside, carried on talking and ****, and then she said ''My friend and I are going home in a second''. I said 'That's very forward of you, but thanks. Yeah, i'll come''. She cracked up laughing and said ''I wasn't in inviting you!'', but then about 5 seconds later she grabbed my arm and said ''let's go'' and rushed me out of there.

We meet her friend who is BAT **** CRAZY! She also seems to HATE me! She's aggressive as **** and drunk and probably high on cocaine. Almost definitely , in fact. . She just grabbed some random guy she doesn't even know as we are walking, speaks to him for a few seconds and then he drives us all back to the girls house!!
In the car we're in the back seat and it's dark. I try to kiss her and she pulls away.

We go back to the house and the crazy house mate and the guy she just pulled go straight upstairs.
Me and Becky pour a drink and go and sit outside in the garden.
We talk about this and that. I'm trying to keep the sexual vibe up and I go for the kiss again after a few minutes, lol. She kisses me back for a second but pulls away again.
Now she's telling me that she's not a proper lesbian. She ****s guys, but she likes girls and is trying to bang the hot girl she works with. The conversation is obviously getting sexual and I just start playing with her legs. She tells me it's bed time but that nothings gonna happen. I just say ''Ok''

We get on her bed. I try a few times to kiss her and eventually she gives in. We end up ****ing. Probably my favourite lay in terms of the actual sex to be honest! It was fun

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 89:

At the bar waiting to get a beer - Make eye contact with the bar girl and am just about to get served. Some girl next to me asks me if i've been served yet, and then as I answer her, the bar girl serves her friend instead of me since i'm engaged in conversation.

I playfully said ''wait, what the **** just happened!!? You totally just used some weird trick to jump in front of me to get served before me! I couldn't hate you more!'
She cracked up laughing. It wasn't even that funny but she loved it.

She kept apologizing and I was pretended to be in shock and teased her. Then I said ''**** it. I'll let you off just this once. You're cute. Who are you?!!'' She answered. Her friend was looking at us both now. I noticed and said '''what's up? You should choose your friends more carefully This one's bad news!'' and high fived her. She smiled, and I entered small talk and asked them what they were up too and stuff. We had a short conversation, but we were at a busy bar, I had loads of my friends there that I wanted to speak too and it was very early anyway, so wasn't gonna try to pull her. I should have maybe got her number because she was so receptive to me which i'm not used too, but in the end, they went off to meet their friends but were smiling and laughing when they left me and said ''it was nice meeting you!''

Approach 90:

Then I notice 2 girls standing around chatting. One of them had on a dress with love hearts. My friend also spotted them and told me to open her with a comment about her dress, lol. I didn't really car about geting rejected, and even though it felt like a weird open, I went with ''Hey, you! I've got a shirt just like this dress! (grabbed the material) '' They both laughed, and then called me out and said ''Is that your chat up line?'' (Brain = **** TEST!??? Agree and amplify""")
I said ''Yep. i use it almost every time. People like it. I can tell you liked it, too'' She said ''well, aren't you sure of yourself!'' -

I kind of ignored her question and asked them what they were up too and stuff. I wish I could remember what I said after because my sticking poing is 'the hook', but I certainly reached it this time, and before long we were chatting whilst my friends looked on and then they invited me outside.
We were chatting and I was teasing them and it was going good. We went back indoors and one of teh girls said ''You should get my friends number!''
Brilliant.

Now, **** took a huge 180!! We got to the bar and one of the girls suggested shots. I ordered 3 shots, and then one of the girls started ordering ****ing gin and tonics and **** on top and then said ''It's OK, this guys gonna pay!''.

I said ''whoa, **** that. i'm not some idiot. I'm just getting the shots. You can pay for your own drinks on top.'' Then she started getting all sassy and the atmosphere just got super weird. We all felt it, lol. The friend then bought ALL of the drinks, giving her money to the barman before I could oay for the shots!! We drank our shots, and the friend said something like ''you can go now''. Im sure I could have stuck in their and turned it around, but I just couldn't be bothered. I didn't even like them much, although they were pretty hot. I ejected soon after.

Approach 91:

I go too a different bar and as i'm getting served, I notice the gorgeous, tanned, middle eastern looking teenage girl next to me.

I look at her and say ''****. You're cute. You look like an Arabian princess or something!'' (opening direct really seems like more fun. I'm gonna continue with it for a few weeks)
She cracks up laughing and tells her friend what I said. I ask her where she's from, what her plans are for the night, bla bla bla.

We have a little chat and she was again fairly receptive. No awkward vibe where it feels like they just want you to go away or are thinking 'Errr.....this is weird. Why are you talking to me? I don't know you!''
In fact, this was the first night in ages where that never happened.
I don't want to be a routines monkey, but I still feel as though I need better 'material' for after the open.
After a few minutes, I eject, but it felt like leaving on a high note rather than some bad rejection like I tend to get, lol

Unfortunately, my night was cut short. One of my friends got kicked out of the bar, and around here, once you're thrown out, the bouncers are on their radios too each other, and they just won't let you in anywhere else. Ended up going to some little party, but there was no single girls there, so night over.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@characternote

Are you getting these girls numbers and keeping them as plates? The ones you’ve fvcked obviously.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What country are you in and what is the drinking age? I ask because you keep talking about teenagers in the bar.