Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

100 approaches

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
approach 1:
girl by herself standing near to the table where me and 2 friends were drinking. She was nothing special, but I wanted to get my feet wet/practice
Looked at her, but couldn't think of anything 'clever' to open with based on oservations. nothing 'stood out'.
So, I just went with

''Hi! What's up?? I'm sub'' (and smiled)
(she looked a bit grumpy)
her: ''hi''
me: ''are you here alone?''
her: ''my friends are just coming''
me: ''what's your name?''
her: ''claire''
At this point, 2 of her friends turned up, and she turned her back to me and kind of positioned herself so that her friends were kind of making a barrier between us. Obviously not interested in me, so I just kind of played it off, and smile and said
me: ''Ok, you take it easy, Claire!''
--------------------------------------------

Approach 2:
I'm in a trendy kind of ****tail bar in the outside area, and 2 gorgeous girls arrive and stand near me and my friends, drinking their drinks.

Me: Hi! (smile) (I couldn't think of a good opener, so just went with the old 'just say hi' advice.)

At this point one of them turned her head away from me, and the other one just blanked me. I immediately felt a bit bad, because the look they gave me was one of ''we are out of your league!''

me: How's it going? (to both girls)
(one of them carried on blanking me, and the other one pretended that her friend didn't speak English.)
Her: She doesn't understand English.

Me: Oh? where is she from?

(at this point the 'one who can't speak English' (which was a lie, lol) kind of grabbed her friend, and they both walked back indoors in the bar)

this was extra bad, because my friends I was with (who also NEVER pull) told me that I was wasting my time trying to chat up girls who are so good looking. 'Aim lower!!'' was the advice

---------------------------------------------------

Approach 3:
In a different bar, and a girl is taking photos of her friends. I tap her on the shoulder

me: ''You're friends always make you the designated photo taker?''
her: ''haha...thinking about it, it is always me taking the photos!''
me: ''that sucks. Do they at least tag you in them on facebook?''
her: ''NO! I have to do it myself like a loner
''
me: Lets find you some new friends tonight.
her'' haha''
me: Where are you going tonight?''
her: My boyfriend is taking me out for a meal later, but gonna be here until he gets here''
me: Oh. Boyfriend?! (made a pretend super sad face. She laughed and touched me on the shoulder)
her: Awww...what sort of girl are you hoping to meet tonight? what willl she look like
me: Like you!! but with blonde hair! (this girl was brunette)
her: HAHAHA (She seemed to find this VERY funny for some reason)

At this point, some guy (not her boyfriend) completely cut in between us, and started talking to her. i tihnk he was a friend. It was a bit awkward and rude, but i didn't feel lke doing anything about it,m since I knew i wasn't gonna be able to get her anyway, so I just craned around him and said ''I gotta get back to my friends, see ya later''

-----------------------------------------------
Approach 4: Girls on dance floor in loudish club, so no tlaking.

In a club now and my very good looking friend has joined us. Girls are staring at him. We go on the dancefloor together, and dance. Just me and him. Neither of us can really dance, but we are in time (have rhythm) and are just having fun.

Every few minutes, a girl will come over and flirt with my friend. He is not really interested as he has a stunning GF and doesn't want to cheat on her. He just smiles at the girls.

Now a group of 3 girls come over, and all of them are kind of circling him. One is trying to touch his chest and tell him he's gorgeous and asks if she wants to come home with him lol

They're obviously close to me too, so I try some sort of RSD hand of god type thing on one of them, but she looks at me and shakes her head and says ''we like your friend!!!''
ouch.

Me and my friend go back to the bar. I feel like ****, lol.

Approach 5:

outside area of a nice little bar.

I look at one of them, smile and say
(me)''Hey! I've got a ticket for that ride up there. Fancy it!?'' (I was lieing here. I didn't have one)
(her) ''Nahhhh.''
(me) ''Why not? You're not scared are ya?!!''
(her) ''lol, no. We've got these bands (showed me her wrist) so we can go on any rides , anyway
(me) Ooooooh. You're just showing off now!
(her) haha
(me) So what are you up too tonight? Going anywhere fun?
(her) No. nothing planned.
(at this point, the really hot one who was closest to me turned her back to me, the other one was kind of looking away, and the one I was mainly talking too was giving me the vibe that she didn't want to talk)
It went quiet, and so I started telling them why I was out and stuff,
''Yeah, so me and my friends are out for a mates birthday. We're going to Xbar later on. You been?''
but at this point it got a bit weird, because they all basically ignored me, lol.
i'm not sure if I done something wrong or if I was just unlucky in terms of the girls not being that friendly.

It got a bit weird at this point, because they all kind of turned there back on me and clearly didn't want me talking to them.
I think I tried to break the atmosphere and said something like ''why do yuo hate me!?'' in a PLAYFUL way whilst smiling, but they carried on looking away.
I just gave up trying to talk to them, and left a few minutes after. Awkward.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 6:

A few seconds later, and even prettier girl was dancing in a yellow dress with a friend of hers.
She was dancing near me.

At this point, one of my friend was also on the dance floor, and he started to pretend to try to 'reel her in' like a fish with an imaginary fishing rod. She laughed and got close to him, but not close enough for him to grab her
I could tell at that point that she was 'fun/nice'.
So then I just walked over to her and said

''that's cheating! He caught you. You took the bait!''
She laughed and said
''Nope. I wriggled free''

Teh she looked at her phone and I said
''It it important? Are you checking your stock prices?'
'
And from then on I pretended to recognise her from tinder and we were laughing and she was touching me lots, and then she just started talking about her life

Before i knew it, and hour had gone, and we'd be talking and flirting. I used lots and lots of kino. She used some too.
Also lots of getting close with strong eye contact.
I got her away from her friend for a second and we made out.

It carried on going well, but at about 1am, something 'changed'. She just seemed 'off' and was looking at her phone lots and looked bored.
Now, from that point, it turned into a DISASTER....Like something out of a comedy movie.
Her friend had been giving me a hard time most of the night. She didn't seem to like me at all. SHE was the one giving me lots of **** tests and stuff in fact.....not the one i liked!
And at the point where my girl was already looking a bit bored and slightly colder towards me, the friend really amped up her quizzing me, in front of the girl.

I was a bit drunk now and starting to get annoyed with her. We had like a mini argument. Then the target said that we were boring her and that she wanted to go home. Then I spilled my drink all over the target girl!! I didn't mean too, but the beer was just resting on the edge of the bar where she was sitting.
She looked pissed off and said ''thanks for that!!''.

At this point the whole interaction had taken a COMPLETE 180, and i didn't feel like even attampting to recover it.
I said ''Cool....so, on that note, i'm gonna go and get back to my friends! later''
And the friend said
''Yeah, i think you should'' and shot me a moody look
The target was still looking at her phone.

Approach 7:

2 girls standing by a table at a bar. They both seemed to be majorly into their phones and were giggling.
I just walked over and said ''What are you two up too?! I feel like I'm missing out!''.
They were friendly off the bat (a welcome surprise)
''we're snapchatting!'' - then they showed me some pics of themselves that they'd just taken with the app that gives you dog ears and stuff.
I said ''Do me! group photo!'' then they put their arms around me and took a photo of the 3 of us.
I don't remember exactly how the conversation went, but they asked me what phone I have and we talked phones and apps for a minute or two.
I asked them where they were going that night.
It started to slightly rain (we were outside) and once of them said ''I'm getting wet'' and then they both giggled I said I've been known to have that effect on girls!'' They both laughed.
I can't remember what I said next but I think I asked them to come back inside with me, but I remember her replying to whatever I said with ''I've got a boyfriend, and so has she. Sorry. Nice meeting you though'
I ejected soon after that

Approach 8:

There was this really pretty girl standing quite near me. Just my type. Gorgeous eyes, and looked really young.
She has a fur coat on.
''Hey! - I like your coat. But if it's real fur, we can't be friends :)'' (I was sure to smile lots when I said this so that she knew I was being silly and teasing her, as sometimes in my experience, girls can think you're being serious if they don't know you)
She wasn't rude or anything, but didn't look that interested.
She said ''I don't even know if it's real or not''
I asked her where she was going that night and who she was with, but her answers were very short, and I didn't feel as though she gave me anything to 'work with'. I asked her name.
I thought i'd try the old 'make assumptions' thing, and guessed what her job might be based on her look. She just said like 'nope'.
However, AS IS ALWAYS THE CASE, she didn't ask me anything back which makes having a 'conversation' very difficult. Talking too a brick wall. Hard to think of what to say and what my move should be to make her attracted.
Soon after she just moved away from me about 6 foot and looked around like she was trying to find a friend so I decided to leave her alone.

Approach 9:

There were these 2 girls standing near me and it started to rain a little bit, and I was under the protection of like a giant umbrella thing that was in the beer garden, and they were maybe too shy to get under it as it was busy and they were getting a bit wet.
I said ''Come here, you two! I'll let you under, but you gotta be cool!''
They laughed and said thanks and got under it with me.
I noticed one of them had a plane looking drink, and I said ''what's that?!''
She said ''just water - i'm driving tonight''.
I teased her and said ''You said you were cool! liar. Out you get! (and lightly pushed her as it to get her out of the protection and back out into the rain)
She laughed and kind of hit me.
I tried to guess what she done for a job, and we kind of vibed for a while, but after about 5 minutes they both moved away.
I wasn't actually attracted to either of them so no big deal. Was more for practice.

Approach 10:

there was this pretty girl walking slowly in front of me. I walked past her and then looked back and smile and said ''Hey! what's up!''
She smiled and said her feet hurt.
I said ''want a piggy back!!?''
she surprised me and said yes, lol. So I said, "go on then, jump on!
She got on my back and I walked her a minute down the road to the cab rank, lol.
Can't remember what we spoke about. When I put her down, I tried to talk to her some more, but then my really handsome friend from earlier called me over. She saw him and told me she fancies him and then she shouted ''You're hot! come and talk to me'' and then she opened him and asked him questions and then tried to kiss him. They kissed briefly but he pulled away. She asked him if he wanted to share a cab with her! (bang). He declined. She was hot! Grrrr.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work man. Keep it going til 100. I tried to start a few of these but never had the balls/endurance to complete them.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 11:

Girl i'm standing next too asked me where was good to go around here in terms of clubs.
I told her the name of the main club.
Then I asked where she was from.
She told me the name of her town (just like 15 minutes away. I just live in a small town in the South East of England don't forget!)
I then replied and mentioned a few bars that I sometimes go to in her town and we spoke briefly about a certain club there that I used to go too which had a bad reputation.
I asked her what brought her out to my town tonight.
She just said 'a change of scenery'
At this point I was thinking about asking her what she does for work etc, but was also worried about it looking like a job interview and was wondering how to make the conversation 'fun' (attraction game), but in that brief 3 second pause, she just said ''Anyway. See ya later'' and walked off.

Then I saw her again in a different bar much later on, standing by the dance floor. I approached her and said ''Hey! You again. Are you glad you came to *name of my town*??'' and she just kind of half smiled (as if to acknowledge that she had heard me), and then turned her back to me without replying. ouch, lol.

Then about 30 minutes later I saw another guy approach her, and they were both laughing and kinoing within about 1 minute! I was thinking ''How the hell did he do that?!! What did he say??'' I was honestly thinking about going up to him once she'd left him and asking him! Probably should have done. (he didn't get her either, though)

Approach 12:

We went to a bar and my friend kept insisting that it was a gay bar and that all of the guys in there were checking him out! (it obviously wasnt) He wouldn't shut up, so I said to him ''Fine! I'll ask someone!'' I looked around and there were 2 girls sitting at a table.

I went over and smiled and said ''Hey, guys! Quick question for ya....Is this a gay bar?!'' They both laughed and were really receptive which took me by surprise. Probably a friendlier town than my home town where I usually drink, but also having a genuine opener probably made me feel more confident as opposed to just going over to them and being like ''Hey, what's up? what do you do? bla bla bla''

We spoke for a good 20 minutes and I was holding strong eye contact. I was being kind of flirty and I made her laugh a few times. I tried to do some light kino a few times. The first time when I just touched her arm, she looked slightly taken back and kind of looked at her own arm, so I waited a while before doing it again. Didn't want to creep her out.

She was like 25. Her friend was just 18 and had a really pretty face, although was a little chubby (baby fat!)

My friend turned up and chatted to the other one. It was actually going surprisingly well (first interaction in MONTHS where the girl actually asked me lots of questions and filled in silences as opposed to the other way around), but then my friend decided he wanted to leave them and get back to our friends, so I decided to leave them, too. I told her where we'd be later and that was that. Also thought it might be good to 'eave on a high' a they say in some pickup books i've read. And it was still kind of early.

Approach 13:

2 girls sitting down who I overheard talking. One of them was ridiculously good looking. I opened them by asking where they were from since they weren't speaking English. The super hot one didn't speak any English, so I spoke with the other one. They were Spanish. I asked her what she done for a living, and what their plans were for the night, and why she was in this country, but the conversation, as is often the case, just didn't go anywhere, since I never get ASKED questions and I ejected when I ran out of things to say, plus her friends was obviously feeling a bit left out, not being able to understand anything, so it felt like the right thing to do.

Approach 14:

in a different bar, and a girl standing with a friend had a red coat on. I just smiled at her and said ''Hey, You look like little red riding hood in that coat''. She was very hostile straight away, and said something like ''what do you want?!! You don't even know me'' with an attitude. Usually I try to see if I can at least practice to see if I can 'turn' these sorts of girls, but I just couldn't be bothered on this occasion and I turned my back to her as she was in mid-sentence, going off on me.

Approach 15:

Next approach was in that same bar, but on the little dancefloor area.

I usually read that compliment openers and telling the girl that you think she is hot are bad things to do, but at the same time, others tell me that it's fine and that I should experiment with different stuff, so I gave it a try.

There was a girl with gorgeous eyes and a pretty face. Probably about 19. A good decade younger than me

I just walked upto her and said ''You! Who are you?!'' She smiled and said, ''why do you want to know who I am?'' and I said ''Because I think you're ****ing cute'' She laughed and said ''thanks!'' I asked her who she was with, but we got separated a few seconds later. I think one of her friends pulled her away.

I was thinking that maybe i'd blown it by telling her I thought she was cute. About 15 minutes went by and I was dancing in a difference area of the bar, and I noticed that the same girl just walked towards me from across the room in a direct path, not breaking eye contact. She walked up to me and didn't say anything. Just looked at me in silence fairly close to me. I just pulled her towards me and we made out.

And seconds after the kiss she said, ''wait there, i'm coming back in a minute''......I never saw here again

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 16:

I saw 2 fairly hot girls drinking tea at the bar which amused me! I just marched over to them and was like ''what's going on here!? Is that tea?''. They were friendly .and I teased them about drinking tea in a pub. I detected an accent.
I said ''where are you from?''. They said Italy. I asked them how long they've been her for. They said 6 months. I replied ''Well nobody told me you were coming to my Country!'' and smiled. They laughed. I made them teach me some words in Italian. Then I guessed their ages and asked them what they were up too tonight. They said they'd been shopping and were gonna go home after their tea. Even though they seemed friendly and were talkative and laughing, they both ejected fairly suddenly and went and sat down at a table together.

Approach 17:

Saw a cute girl sitting by herself. Told my brother I was gonna approach her but he tried to talk me out of it. I ignored him and just sat down next to her and said ''Sorry i'm late! trafic bla bla bla'' (same opener I used on my one and only ever same night lay.) Again it went down fairly well. We chatted for a few minutes and then her friend cam back from the bar. I introduced myself to her friend and pretended that the girl I approached was my girlfriend. Both girls were friendly to me. Then my bro and his friend sat down with us. My bro talked to the girls friend and the other guy more or less just sat there being quiet.

At on point when I commented on the girls drink she asked me if I wanted to try it. (don't know if that qualifies as an IOI or not!)
After that, we spoke about tinder and she pretended that we were in a real life tinder now and pretended to 'like' me on it.

I asked her a few questions about herself but maybe came across as TOO interested in hindsight?

Soon after my bro and his friends wanted to leave. I could have maybe asked for her number but they weren't interested in joining us at the next bar we were going to, so I just said goodbye and left in the end.

Approach 18:

In the next bar I opened a blonde girl with ''Hey, you look Swedish''. This sort of opener seems to work for people in touristy destinations but everytime I try it, I get a weird reaction. This was no different. She gave me a weird look and then sarcastically said ''Yeah, i'm swedish!'' and then walked away like i'd insulted her, lol.

Approach 19:

Then I hit the mini dancefloor. Made eye contact with a girl and motioned her towards me in a playful way, but she didn't want too and gave me a look as if I was weird for thinking that I had a chance with her lol. Kind of scrunched her face up and looked me up and down if that makes sense.

Approach 20:

Opened 2 tiny little Asian girls. The uglier one had a husband but was super friendly with me. The hot one was as quiet as **** and I couldn't get her to smile or talk, really. Spent a fair bit of time dancing with them though, and joking around with the uglier one

Then the hot girl from the prior approach started dancing really close to me. But didn't want to get blown out twice by the same girl so ignored her (at the same time, hoping that playing 'hard to get'/aloof/ignoring her would make her chase me. It didn't)

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 21:

I got speaking to this massive Dutch guy. I asked him about the hot girl he was with and he said ''I met her earlier. She's travelling, too. She's single. Go for it!'' and he kind of introduced me. However, she was COMPLETELY not in to me. After I smiled and said like ''Hey. How's you're night going?'', She pretended that she coudn't speak English (which I know she could lol) So I obviously gave up, assuming i'm too ugly for her

Approach 22:

Was about to go into a bar, when 3 hot girls and a guy walked out.

I looked at one of them and said ''Leaving already?!'' and she replied ''It's dead in there. We're going to xxxbar. Come with us''. I said i'd probably see her soon. Told the guys I was with that this place was dead and that we should follow the girls.

We went to xxxbar and ordered our drinks, and the girls were already sat down. The one I spoke too earlier looked at me, and called me us over to sit with them after we ordered our beers. I walked over first (my friends were a bit reticent) and I sat down next to the one who called me over and who I'd spoken too earlier.

I was thinking that she must like me, but as soon as I started speaking too her, she just didn't seem all that interested. She was OK, but the 2 girls who she was with were both stunning. One was a model. She wasn't interested in speaking much too any of us! Apparently she only dates 'hunks'.

I kept trying with the 'my girl', but I never got close to 'escalating' since she never gave me any interest once I'd sat down with her. I couldn't get her to ask me many questions or anything. Would have felt weird to start trying to touch her lots when she was kind of being a little bit cold. Ended up leaving her after 30 mins or so.

Approach 23:

I see a the hot bar girl who I actually once kissed on a night out briefly, She's wearing a hot outfit as it's some sort of 'theme night' at the bar. I say ''That is SOME outfit!''. She gives me a weird look and ignores me! I'm in shock. Why couldn't she be friendly and banter? lol. Rough start to the night

Approach 24:

I now approach some hot girl and tell her that she has the smallest feet in the world!. She did. She also laughed and we spoke brielfy. Asked where she was from. She was from Hungary. Pretty. Made an assumption or 2 about her as the books say to do, but she never 'hooked' at all. Same usual; not really engaging or asking me anything back etc making conversation difficult

It fizzled out. But about 5 minutes after, I see her again, and give her my hand. She rejects me, OUCH!. Felt Bad. And then, some other girl, acting like her body guard, tells me her friend is not interested in me. Feeling quite low now, but determined to persevere.

Approach 25:

Then, as I was leaving, I saw some girl on the dancefloor. I thought '**** it'. I just grabbed her and said ''You are cute!''. She said ''thanks!!!''. Then i Pulled her towards me. She didnt' resists. Then I just started making out with her. Then I left her as my brother was being thrown out of the club and I needed to back him up in case things got nasty

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 26:

My friends are all outside smoking and there's a hot girl near me close to the bar. I open her:
''Hey, you! I need your help''
''What's up?''
''Where's good to go In this 2-horse town? I'm not from around here''
She laughs.
She asks me where i'm from and stuff and I kino her a little bit immediately. She asks my name and I tell her that I can' tell her because I don't want her stalking me on facebook. She seems to find this hilarious and is kinoing me. Then she tells me that she's married but that she's got some cute friends that are single. I tell her that she's the only one for me and hug her. She's super giggly. My friends come back in from their smoke and tell me they want to go too a different bar. I say goodbye to the girl.

Approach 27:

It feels like them sort of bars you see on PUA vids in Eastern Europe. once again, my friends don't want too approach, I see a gorgeous blonde girl with wavy hair sitting down and she's glued too her phone.
I open her.
''Hey! It's a great app, isn't it!?''
''What is?!!''
''Tinder!! I saw you swiping away. You can't fool me!''
''haha!! No!! shows me her phone and she's messaging her boyfriend
Pretty much a lost cause but we chat briefly. I tell her she's cute and that's why I approached her and she lights up. Genuinely pleased. She asks me questions and says that i'm cute and that she's flattered. I guess I left her better than when I met her which is better than nothing. I go back to my friends.

Approach 28:

My friend is at the bar getting served and there's 2 girls near him. THEY kind of open HIM (he's pretty handsome and married. The rich get richer!!
).
One is fairly pretty but is a little bit fat. The other isn't my type at all.
I open the prettier, fatter one.
''Hi! Are you being nice to my friend??''
''No! We're being mean to him''
''I've met girls like you before. Bullies!''
We kind of hit it off immediately and they follow us back to our part of the bar where me and my friends were prior. We branch off. The girl in the glasses is talking to my other AFC mates, and i'm flirting with the prettier (yet fatter) one.
She's asking me lots of questions. I accuse her of flirting with me and fancying me.
She plays along and sort of roleplays? ''Yeah, I think you'er amazing!''
I say ''Tell me the 3 things that you like so much about me'' (i'm just being a ****, pretending that I love myself and putting her under pressure like i'm interviewing her)
She tells me that she thinks i'm smart and a few other things.
I'm kinoing her a fair bit now. Unsure how to gage her since she isn't touching me back at all, although she hasn't left (which RSDMax says is the biggest IOI)

It's late and we all leave together, I assume to get a cab (remember we're away from out town) but than the girl with glasses mentions that she has some drinks at her place. (these 2 girls live together)
I'm walking with the prettier one. We are laughing and talking and we slightly 'fall back' from the rest of the group.

I go for the kiss. Denied!!! (she pulls away and turns her head)

I made it a resolution to be more brave in terms of going for the kiss so that I don't wake up with regrets. To be honest, It wasn't that bad. I just laughed it off and then started talking about something else that made her laugh whilst also kind of touching her and pushing her away from me in a playful manner.

We get back to their place and i'm sitting on the couch, flirting with my girl and the other girl is kinod of sitting on her own and my friends are all just sitting around not doing much, and almost immediately they talk about getting a cab home.
There's no way I can afford a cab home on my own.
They all leave the room to do something (I forget what) and the girl asks me if I'm staying or going. She's basically asking me to stay. I tell her i'm not sure.

I go for the kiss again. Success. We kiss for a bit and it's nice.

I let down my fellow readers here as I end up leaving with my friends.

I feel it was basically 'in the bag' but between the skinful of alcohol, the fact that she wasn't completely my type, and the fact that I didn't want to be stranded out of town and pay a fortune to get home on my own (me and my friends had arranged to share a cab to save money) meant that I decided to turn down the 80%+ possibility of sex and share a cheap cab with my friends.

Approach 29:

There were 2 girls by the bar. One of them was a 9. Easily. As hot as hell. My brother said she was like the prettiest girl he'd seen all year, lol.
My bro and the other guy I was with never approach so it was down to me.
I opened her. I can't actually remember what I said. I think I might have just stolen the default opener used by Vadim of honestSignalz where he just describes her, so I might have opened her by just looking at her and saying ''Girl in the yellow dress!!''
She didn't give me an instant rejection which was nice and we started talking a little straight away.
I heard my brothers friend behind me, talking to my brother about me just after I opened her, and he said ''He's good, isn't he!!'' lol. Made me chuckle. I think he meant 'brave' as opposed to 'good' as he's well aware that I NEVER get laid.
We spoke for a bit. Since she was so hot, I thought i'd take some 'game' advice and use some mild negs like how MaxRSD says to assume that they have a crappy job, so I think when she told me to guess what she done for a job, I said ''Waitress??''
She acted offended. I'm not sure whether she was actually offended or she was kind of playing. Turns out she is a lawyer in training and a stripper/dancer! (lol)
Once we'd exchanged basic info (age, job etc) and done some light teasing, I couldn't really think of what to say and the interaction kind of fizzled out.

Approach 30:

After that, I tried to game her friend. Not as pretty, but good enough. I tried to build a connection in terms of working out what sort of person she was. She told me she'd been travelling and then I said she must be an adventurous person and I tried to guess what she was like when she was younger and what she was like in school and stuff. All things I've read about in pickup books. But after a few minutes her sister turned up (super hot and barely legal) and then she didn't seem to want to talk to me any more

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a strong man dude. This is inspirational and I'm gonna add something like this to my own aspirations (except I don't like clubs and bars), lol. As for not getting sex, you've got 30 approaches down. Let's say out of 100 women, 10 might think you're cute. 5 of those 10 will be duds due to boyfriends/your game or their mood having an off-day/crappy logistics. So that's 5 successes, now multiply that by 0,3 (because you've done 30 out of 100 approaches)... that should be 1,5 successes so far at the most. So just keep going.

I love the sets with your male model friends, lmao. Those ones are so funny.

Last edited:

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fun read. Keep it going to 100! Just out of curiosity, what would you rate yourself 1 out of 10?

Some of your approaches end up with your male model friend getting approached by your target and then seemingly giving him a much easier time than they gave you.

Anyways, very good stuff! You’re giving me inspiration to go out and do the same shyt more often!

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fun read. Keep it going to 100! Just out of curiosity, what would you rate yourself 1 out of 10?

Some of your approaches end up with your male model friend getting approached by your target and then seemingly giving him a much easier time than they gave you.

Anyways, very good stuff! You’re giving me inspiration to go out and do the same shy more often!
I'm maybe a 5/10 lookswise? Decent physique, good fashion, but short and not 'handsome'.
My good looking friend Is ridiculous. He could pull 99% of girls he meets without saying a word lol.
He doesn't use 'game'. He uses his handsome face.
I can tell you for a FACT that people who say 'looks don't matter' or 'looks on their own won't get you laid' are plain wrong!
Some of the stuff I've seen him do is madness lol
And lots of the time i'm not given a chance. I feel all girls have a certain 'level'/looks barrier that one must meet before you can have a chance to 'game' her. But whatever, I don't really want my journal to be pity party lol!
I should add i'm in the UK where, outside of London, it's much more unusual for people to cold approach and thus I guess it's expected to get lots of odd reactions from girls who think it's weird that I just started talking to them.
My uglier looking friends also get this reaction lots in my experience

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm maybe a 5/10 lookswise? Decent physique, good fashion, but short and not 'handsome'.
My good looking friend Is ridiculous. He could pull 99% of girls he meets without saying a word lol.
He doesn't use 'game'. He uses his handsome face.
I can tell you for a FACT that people who say 'looks don't matter' or 'looks on their own won't get you laid' are plain wrong!
Some of the stuff I've seen him do is madness lol
I'm sure he is chock full of confidence with women too. They can sense that.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 31:

I walk out of the bathroom just as another girl walks out at the same time. I look at her and say''Hey! two seconds''. She's like 'yeah?' and stops. I start to tell her that I don't live here, and just as I start, another girl walks out of the girls bathroom and says ''Leave her alone! She's my sister and she's not interested!'' and grabs her by the arm. Then 2 more of her friends also walk out (They'd all been in the bathroom together like girls do) and they just all walked away giggling.

Approach 32

2 young girls are laughing and kind of dancing around in the pub. Not a club so they kind of stand out. I walk up too them and smile and say ''You guys know how to party!'' They're like ''we know!''. I say ''what are you celebrating?''. They say ''We've got boyfriends''. I smile and say ''That's what you're celebrating? Congrats, I guess!!'' They laugh but kind of turn their backs

Approach 33

Different bar. A girl is dancing on the dancefloor. She's reasonably hot but looks like she needs a good shower. Looks a little bit 'rough'. I just grab her hand and spin her around. She complies. I ask her name and where she's from. It turns out she's from my hometown (that explains the 'rough' look!) We chat a little bit, but it's more of a friendly chat. I'm not really sure how to escalate in the moment. Don't really want to just blurt out ''Anyway, you're hot'' kind of thing. At this point, my friends want to go too a different bar anyway so I say goodbye

Approach 34

In more of a club/bar now. I see a super hot teenager just about to walk past me (don't forget i'm 29). I kind of double take, and I think she notices. I decide to try a more direct approach. I say ''hey! You just made me hurt my own neck as I spun it around to look at you! You're hot!''. She laughed and said ''that's a good one!'' but she didn't stick around for me to even follow up. She kind of never stopped walking

Approach 35

There's a woman dancing kind of close to me. She's decent looking,but I can tell she's older. I'm obsessed with young girls personally. I open her and say ''who are you?''. She is immediately somewhat receptive. We go through all of the usual 'where are you from, how old are you bla bla bla stuff''. All teh while i'm slowly ramping up the touch. Her friend comes over and tries to **** block a little. I take some risks here since I don't really care about this girl since she's 39 and I like girls who are 18 (in fact, 16 is legal here). So I kind of start negging her friend a bit and then as the friend looked offended I grabbed her and laughed. I kind of got her 'on side' a little bit, and then I pulled the girl towards me a bit and then leant against the wall. Then I put one of my feet on the wall so that my knee was kind of in between this girls legs and then rocked back and forth a bit so that my thigh kind of rubbed her *****. Put her into a bit of a trance. For a second I almost tried to finger her which is a stupid stupid move, but I think at some point alcohol can make you forget certain rules! She was like ''I'm not that kind of girl'' but still didn't leave me. Then we started making out. Her friend wanted to leave a little after this. I didn't really think about somehow trying to get back to her place. I just don't find older girls all that hot. She kept saying ''do you want my number!!?''. I took it just for the sake of it.

Approach 36:

I'm out with just 2 friends. Both AFC's

They leave to have a cigarette outside. I'm now sitting near two hot '2-sets' in close proximity. I'm desperate to open one of them, but I just don't have the balls. I think about saying something like ''Hey. My friends just left me to have a smoke. Keep me company for a minute!''. I don't have the balls, though. Partly because both sets seemed to be so engrosssed in conversation and giving me zero kind of IOS/invitations to approach/eye contact etc.

My friends come back. After a few minutes one of the hot '2-sets' get up and leave. I feel the sense of lost opportunity which inspires me to 'man up' with the other 2 set.

This 2-set is in fact a 1-set, temporarily, as her friend has gone too the bar. I notice that she is holding and checking 2 phones. Typing away.

I slide over to her and open with ''Hey! Are you texting yourself?'' It barely lands and she just tells me she's trying to find out where a certain bar is. I tell her it's basically next door. She tells me she lives here, and I tease her for not knowing where the bar is and ask her if she's been in prison for the last few years or something. She laughs.

At this point, even though i've opened her and she laughed, I find myself completely shutting up and it becomes slightly awkward. This actually happens a fair bit. I think, I notice that she is still slightly uncomfortable about talking too a stranger, and my INSTINCTS always seem to be to back away. I can't seem to help it. It's like, unless she's asking me loads of questions straight away, I feel as though it's a dead-set.

I re-ignite the conversation when her friend comes back. We small talk. She tells me she's an air flight attendant and is 21. She guess my age to be much younger, and I go with it!

Soon after, she tells me they're going to that bar. I'd told her that were were going there too, and she said ''Maybe i'll see you in there''. I said ''Cool. See ya!''

5 minutes later we leave, queue up at the bar. Suddenly the girls join us in the queue. We talk a little bit. We all enter the club together, and then the girls spot a massive group of HOT girl who they know! I'm talking gorgeous Spanish air hostesses. One STUNNING blonde Russian one. A like 6 others! They tell us to join them and their friends!!

We all start dancing. I keep trying to ignite small talk with my one. The 21 year old girl from France (but she has an English accent).
We are all dancing together. The hot blonde Russian girl is basically being raped by random guys. It's amazing how creepy some of these guys are! I actually almost respect their balls, though! They are just groping her. She pushes them away. They come back 2 seconds later and grope her again.

She kind of has herself to blame, though. She kind of grinds up on random guys and flicks her hair in their face. She actually done it to me. I tried to open her on the dancefloor (I never know what to say in these situations....HELP??) and she blows me off. She's kind of rude and has an attitude in the way she does it, but she is as hot as ****.

I chat briefly with the Spanish one, but make a **** out of myself! Basically she tells me she's Swedish. She's being sarcastic because she obvsiouly isn't, but i'm 'in my head' so much that I don't get the joke/her sarcasm, and say some words in Swedish! She asks me what i'm talking about and I call her out for not being Swedish and then she's like ''Obviously!''. I try to recover, but I feel like a complete moron, lol

I find my girl again and some guy is now creeping over her, but I can see she's doesn't like it. I step up to her grab her by the hips and pull her into me.

She asks me to go outside with her and her friend. We banter more.

We go back inside and carry on dancing together. I've got my hands on her, and she doesn't seem to mind at all.
I think this is where I ****ed up, because I didn't go for the makeout at any point whilst we were kind of grinding.

HOWEVER, It was partly on purpose. I read a lot recently about how making out in the club can decrease your chances of getting laid. PLUS, I was having difficult isolating her and didn't want to try to kiss her in front of her friends since she's feel like a slut. However, lets not lie. I was also lacking balls! Classic case of not wanting to ruin a set that seems to be going ok
A few minutes after she walks past me and tells me her and her friend are going home

Feels bad. She was hot and young. Like a decade younger. And I was basically the only person all night who she SEEMED to somewhat like.

I don't go for the number, either. Error again on my part.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 31:

I walk out of the bathroom just as another girl walks out at the same time. I look at her and say''Hey! two seconds''. She's like 'yeah?' and stops. I start to tell her that I don't live here, and just as I start, another girl walks out of the girls bathroom and says ''Leave her alone! She's my sister and she's not interested!'' and grabs her by the arm. Then 2 more of her friends also walk out (They'd all been in the bathroom together like girls do) and they just all walked away giggling.

Approach 32

2 young girls are laughing and kind of dancing around in the pub. Not a club so they kind of stand out. I walk up too them and smile and say ''You guys know how to party!'' They're like ''we know!''. I say ''what are you celebrating?''. They say ''We've got boyfriends''. I smile and say ''That's what you're celebrating? Congrats, I guess!!'' They laugh but kind of turn their backs

Approach 33

Different bar. A girl is dancing on the dancefloor. She's reasonably hot but looks like she needs a good shower. Looks a little bit 'rough'. I just grab her hand and spin her around. She complies. I ask her name and where she's from. It turns out she's from my hometown (that explains the 'rough' look!) We chat a little bit, but it's more of a friendly chat. I'm not really sure how to escalate in the moment. Don't really want to just blurt out ''Anyway, you're hot'' kind of thing. At this point, my friends want to go too a different bar anyway so I say goodbye

Approach 34

In more of a club/bar now. I see a super hot teenager just about to walk past me (don't forget i'm 29). I kind of double take, and I think she notices. I decide to try a more direct approach. I say ''hey! You just made me hurt my own neck as I spun it around to look at you! You're hot!''. She laughed and said ''that's a good one!'' but she didn't stick around for me to even follow up. She kind of never stopped walking

Approach 35

There's a woman dancing kind of close to me. She's decent looking,but I can tell she's older. I'm obsessed with young girls personally. I open her and say ''who are you?''. She is immediately somewhat receptive. We go through all of the usual 'where are you from, how old are you bla bla bla stuff''. All teh while i'm slowly ramping up the touch. Her friend comes over and tries to **** block a little. I take some risks here since I don't really care about this girl since she's 39 and I like girls who are 18 (in fact, 16 is legal here). So I kind of start negging her friend a bit and then as the friend looked offended I grabbed her and laughed. I kind of got her 'on side' a little bit, and then I pulled the girl towards me a bit and then leant against the wall. Then I put one of my feet on the wall so that my knee was kind of in between this girls legs and then rocked back and forth a bit so that my thigh kind of rubbed her *****. Put her into a bit of a trance. For a second I almost tried to finger her which is a stupid stupid move, but I think at some point alcohol can make you forget certain rules! She was like ''I'm not that kind of girl'' but still didn't leave me. Then we started making out. Her friend wanted to leave a little after this. I didn't really think about somehow trying to get back to her place. I just don't find older girls all that hot. She kept saying ''do you want my number!!?''. I took it just for the sake of it.

Approach 36:

I'm out with just 2 friends. Both AFC's

They leave to have a cigarette outside. I'm now sitting near two hot '2-sets' in close proximity. I'm desperate to open one of them, but I just don't have the balls. I think about saying something like ''Hey. My friends just left me to have a smoke. Keep me company for a minute!''. I don't have the balls, though. Partly because both sets seemed to be so engrosssed in conversation and giving me zero kind of IOS/invitations to approach/eye contact etc.

My friends come back. After a few minutes one of the hot '2-sets' get up and leave. I feel the sense of lost opportunity which inspires me to 'man up' with the other 2 set.

This 2-set is in fact a 1-set, temporarily, as her friend has gone too the bar. I notice that she is holding and checking 2 phones. Typing away.

I slide over to her and open with ''Hey! Are you texting yourself?'' It barely lands and she just tells me she's trying to find out where a certain bar is. I tell her it's basically next door. She tells me she lives here, and I tease her for not knowing where the bar is and ask her if she's been in prison for the last few years or something. She laughs.

At this point, even though i've opened her and she laughed, I find myself completely shutting up and it becomes slightly awkward. This actually happens a fair bit. I think, I notice that she is still slightly uncomfortable about talking too a stranger, and my INSTINCTS always seem to be to back away. I can't seem to help it. It's like, unless she's asking me loads of questions straight away, I feel as though it's a dead-set.

I re-ignite the conversation when her friend comes back. We small talk. She tells me she's an air flight attendant and is 21. She guess my age to be much younger, and I go with it!

Soon after, she tells me they're going to that bar. I'd told her that were were going there too, and she said ''Maybe i'll see you in there''. I said ''Cool. See ya!''

5 minutes later we leave, queue up at the bar. Suddenly the girls join us in the queue. We talk a little bit. We all enter the club together, and then the girls spot a massive group of HOT girl who they know! I'm talking gorgeous Spanish air hostesses. One STUNNING blonde Russian one. A like 6 others! They tell us to join them and their friends!!

We all start dancing. I keep trying to ignite small talk with my one. The 21 year old girl from France (but she has an English accent).
We are all dancing together. The hot blonde Russian girl is basically being raped by random guys. It's amazing how creepy some of these guys are! I actually almost respect their balls, though! They are just groping her. She pushes them away. They come back 2 seconds later and grope her again.

She kind of has herself to blame, though. She kind of grinds up on random guys and flicks her hair in their face. She actually done it to me. I tried to open her on the dancefloor (I never know what to say in these situations....HELP??) and she blows me off. She's kind of rude and has an attitude in the way she does it, but she is as hot as ****.

I chat briefly with the Spanish one, but make a **** out of myself! Basically she tells me she's Swedish. She's being sarcastic because she obvsiouly isn't, but i'm 'in my head' so much that I don't get the joke/her sarcasm, and say some words in Swedish! She asks me what i'm talking about and I call her out for not being Swedish and then she's like ''Obviously!''. I try to recover, but I feel like a complete moron, lol

I find my girl again and some guy is now creeping over her, but I can see she's doesn't like it. I step up to her grab her by the hips and pull her into me.

She asks me to go outside with her and her friend. We banter more.

We go back inside and carry on dancing together. I've got my hands on her, and she doesn't seem to mind at all.
I think this is where I ****ed up, because I didn't go for the makeout at any point whilst we were kind of grinding.

HOWEVER, It was partly on purpose. I read a lot recently about how making out in the club can decrease your chances of getting laid. PLUS, I was having difficult isolating her and didn't want to try to kiss her in front of her friends since she's feel like a slut. However, lets not lie. I was also lacking balls! Classic case of not wanting to ruin a set that seems to be going ok
A few minutes after she walks past me and tells me her and her friend are going home

Feels bad. She was hot and young. Like a decade younger. And I was basically the only person all night who she SEEMED to somewhat like.

I don't go for the number, either. Error again on my part.
Damn that “are you texting yourself?” line was hilarious, I actually laughed out loud. I’m surprised it “barely” landed because that is funny af.

IUDonger

Reaction score
approach 1:
girl by herself standing near to the table where me and 2 friends were drinking. She was nothing special, but I wanted to get my feet wet/practice
Looked at her, but couldn't think of anything 'clever' to open with based on oservations. nothing 'stood out'.
So, I just went with

''Hi! What's up?? I'm sub'' (and smiled)
(she looked a bit grumpy)
her: ''hi''
me: ''are you here alone?''
her: ''my friends are just coming''
me: ''what's your name?''
her: ''claire''
At this point, 2 of her friends turned up, and she turned her back to me and kind of positioned herself so that her friends were kind of making a barrier between us. Obviously not interested in me, so I just kind of played it off, and smile and said
me: ''Ok, you take it easy, Claire!''
--------------------------------------------

Approach 2:
I'm in a trendy kind of ****tail bar in the outside area, and 2 gorgeous girls arrive and stand near me and my friends, drinking their drinks.

Me: Hi! (smile) (I couldn't think of a good opener, so just went with the old 'just say hi' advice.)

At this point one of them turned her head away from me, and the other one just blanked me. I immediately felt a bit bad, because the look they gave me was one of ''we are out of your league!''

me: How's it going? (to both girls)
(one of them carried on blanking me, and the other one pretended that her friend didn't speak English.)
Her: She doesn't understand English.

Me: Oh? where is she from?

(at this point the 'one who can't speak English' (which was a lie, lol) kind of grabbed her friend, and they both walked back indoors in the bar)

this was extra bad, because my friends I was with (who also NEVER pull) told me that I was wasting my time trying to chat up girls who are so good looking. 'Aim lower!!'' was the advice

---------------------------------------------------

Approach 3:
In a different bar, and a girl is taking photos of her friends. I tap her on the shoulder

me: ''You're friends always make you the designated photo taker?''
her: ''haha...thinking about it, it is always me taking the photos!''
me: ''that sucks. Do they at least tag you in them on facebook?''
her: ''NO! I have to do it myself like a loner
''
me: Lets find you some new friends tonight.
her'' haha''
me: Where are you going tonight?''
her: My boyfriend is taking me out for a meal later, but gonna be here until he gets here''
me: Oh. Boyfriend?! (made a pretend super sad face. She laughed and touched me on the shoulder)
her: Awww...what sort of girl are you hoping to meet tonight? what willl she look like
me: Like you!! but with blonde hair! (this girl was brunette)
her: HAHAHA (She seemed to find this VERY funny for some reason)

At this point, some guy (not her boyfriend) completely cut in between us, and started talking to her. i tihnk he was a friend. It was a bit awkward and rude, but i didn't feel lke doing anything about it,m since I knew i wasn't gonna be able to get her anyway, so I just craned around him and said ''I gotta get back to my friends, see ya later''

-----------------------------------------------
Approach 4: Girls on dance floor in loudish club, so no tlaking.

In a club now and my very good looking friend has joined us. Girls are staring at him. We go on the dancefloor together, and dance. Just me and him. Neither of us can really dance, but we are in time (have rhythm) and are just having fun.

Every few minutes, a girl will come over and flirt with my friend. He is not really interested as he has a stunning GF and doesn't want to cheat on her. He just smiles at the girls.

Now a group of 3 girls come over, and all of them are kind of circling him. One is trying to touch his chest and tell him he's gorgeous and asks if she wants to come home with him lol

They're obviously close to me too, so I try some sort of RSD hand of god type thing on one of them, but she looks at me and shakes her head and says ''we like your friend!!!''
ouch.

Me and my friend go back to the bar. I feel like ****, lol.

Approach 5:

outside area of a nice little bar.

I look at one of them, smile and say
(me)''Hey! I've got a ticket for that ride up there. Fancy it!?'' (I was lieing here. I didn't have one)
(her) ''Nahhhh.''
(me) ''Why not? You're not scared are ya?!!''
(her) ''lol, no. We've got these bands (showed me her wrist) so we can go on any rides , anyway
(me) Ooooooh. You're just showing off now!
(her) haha
(me) So what are you up too tonight? Going anywhere fun?
(her) No. nothing planned.
(at this point, the really hot one who was closest to me turned her back to me, the other one was kind of looking away, and the one I was mainly talking too was giving me the vibe that she didn't want to talk)
It went quiet, and so I started telling them why I was out and stuff,
''Yeah, so me and my friends are out for a mates birthday. We're going to Xbar later on. You been?''
but at this point it got a bit weird, because they all basically ignored me, lol.
i'm not sure if I done something wrong or if I was just unlucky in terms of the girls not being that friendly.

It got a bit weird at this point, because they all kind of turned there back on me and clearly didn't want me talking to them.
I think I tried to break the atmosphere and said something like ''why do yuo hate me!?'' in a PLAYFUL way whilst smiling, but they carried on looking away.
I just gave up trying to talk to them, and left a few minutes after. Awkward.
Great stuff. We need to pin this. Keep going. You're doing awesome. Mad respect here bro.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 37 – was dancing in a bar and there’s two hotties next to me. I open with a mystery method opinion opener. (recently completed the book). She starts to talk a little but is being quite laconic. I remember to involve her friend and high five her and introduce myself. The thread ends and she isn’t talking. This is usually where I bail, but I tried my hardest to ‘plough’. I start to make a few assumptions about her and try to tease her. She laughs, but again, she isn’t talking. I ask her what she is up too tonight and ask her how she knows her friend. I” trying my best to ‘plough’ and not let the conversation die, but it’s a bit like talking too a chair at this point. I struggle on, though! At this point they both just turn away from me and walk outside.

Approach 38 – Walk in too a different bar. Spot a hot black girl standing with a friend. I look at her, point at her and say ”I want that one!!!”. Kind of a ‘self amusing opener”. She smiles. I offer my hand out. She takes it and I pull her towards me. I say ”Do you like white boys?!!” She laughs and is like ”I guess”. I say, ”Cool. ‘Cos i’m super white….I can’t dance….I’m good at math.”.. She laughs. I say ”Who are you?!”. We speak a little bit. Do the usual getting to know you stuff. I think I threw in my ‘mystery’ style opinion opener (even though it wasn’t the open, but I think you are allowed to do that in order to help the convo along). I t felt like it was going rather well. Then some guy turned up and she looked at me and said ”I’m with him!”. haha. Big guy, too. I laughed and high fived him. He was actually friendly, and then they both went and sat down

Approach 39 – Spot another girl. I look at her and smile and just say ”hi!…I’m Chris. I’m pisces. I like long walks on the beach”. It was just what came into my head. I didn’t want to use canned openers ALL night. She laughed and introduced herself. I done some assumption stacking and also asked her a few questions about herself, but the set just never ‘took off’. She never asked me anything about myself. Don’t know if I could have done more, or whether I was simply flogging a dead horse and she would never have been into me no matter what I said/done. It fizzled out.

Approach 40:

I opened a Canadian girl in a bar for my first approach with an opener about her checking her tinder when she was engrossed in her phone. I tried teasing her and stuff but she told me pretty quickly that she had a fiance. I done a fake takeaway as if I didn't want to hear another word she said once she told me she was taken. She laughed. We for a few more minutes then I left

Approach 41:

I opened another girl in a club who also turned out to be Canadian. She had one friend with her who was busy hooking up with some random guy next to her. S he naturally looked a bit bored. I tried gaming her, 'making assumptions', asking her questions, etc, but she was just not really responsive. Fairly cold towards me. She didn't leave me, but I think that's just because she couldn't really since her friend was busy getting dry-humped so after I ran out of material I bailed on her.

Approach 42:

I opened a girl on a Hen night. Asked her which of her friends were getting married as my opener, but I couldn't get her to talk to me, really. I made assumptions' about her and stuff, but she didn't bite at all. Was mildly awkward. Her body language was not remotely welcoming, lol

Approach 43:

I was a the bar and I noticed a pretty young girl next to me who was paying for her drinks. Her purse was a Cath Kidston one. I recognised the design as I used to sell some of their stuff on ebay.

I opened her ”Hey…Is that a Cath kidston purse?” She was unusually receptive and started talking about it. This never happens
Now, at this point I often **** up, but I thought i’d practice breaking rapport and kind of negging soon off of the open as was suggested.
I said ”I can’t talk to you anymore. I hate Cath Kidston” and half turned my back on her. She looked kind of shocked but amused. She was like ”Why?!!”.
Now, at this point i’m completely winging it and talking complete ****, but it seems to be working. I made up some stupid fake story on the spot about being ripped off and losing money from getting involved with the company. It didn’t even make sense but it didn’t seem to matter.

Then I went into a couple of mini routines asking her about her drink and what your drink says about you as a person. I also broke rapport again my insulting her for drinking vodka and going into a short story about drinking too much of it on a holiday once.
Anyway, she’s been given her drinks from the barman and says ”I have to get back to my sister! Bye!” and smiled. I thought ‘damn, I probably won’t see her again, but that was a very good interaction in my eyes”.

So some time passes, me and my friends take a seat, and then this same girl and her sister sit near us. I look at her, and re-open her and accuse her of stalking me. She laughs. At this point I fall into a conversation with her sister who is also really nice and friendly and we kind of hit it off. She is like ”I’ve heard about you! My sister told me about meeting you at the bar earlier”
After a while I go back to the original, hotter , younger girl.

BASED ON A MIXTURE OF MY OWN INSTINCTS AND THE INPUT/ADVISE HERE My main thing at the moment is to work in more kino, more sexualising conversation, and better at hooking after the open
So i’m kinoing her quite a lot at this point already. touches on the arm and stuff to emphasise a point. She asks me what I do and I tell her i’m a professional thumb wrestler and I take her hands. I use 2 hands and cheat to beat her straight away which makes her laugh.
I tell them that we are moving on and I tell them to come with us. There’s a little bit of resistance, but i’m like ”Come on Up you get! We;re going” and they come with us.

We go too a different bar. She disappears for a little while and I give her some space.
We find each other again. I kind of isolate her..
I’m giving her crazy eye contact and looking at her lips and stuff since, as mentioned, I feel that one of my sticking points is showing intent’. I also leave an awkward pause on purpose. Usually I hate silence, but I saw a vid where they mention the power of sexual tension through silence/eye contact – I got a slightly unexpected reaction and she kind of called me out on it and said something like ”why are you looking at me like that?” I just smiled and carried on talking..

Then she accused me of fancying her sister. I kind of ignored her She asks me what sort of girls I like and I say ”Girls like you…but with darker hair”. She cracks up. I compliment her on her blue eyes. Then I ask if I can touch them purely for self-amusement purposes. It always makes me laugh to see peoples reaction to saying that.

We’ve been heavily kinoing a fair bit now. I’m grabbing her hips and playing with her hair and ****. Also done some dancing. I haven’t kissed her yet. I feel as though I possibly could, but i’m still unsure as to whether one SHOULD kiss when trying to pull. It seems logical, but I mainly read nowadays that you possibly DECREASE you chances of pulling if you makeout. We also weren’t isolated, and I didn’t want to go for the kiss in front of her sister and my friends and stuff.

But It’s getting late now. I’m sure I ****ed up here somehow, but I don’t have any practice in terms of logistics/seeding the pull etc etc as most of my interactions are like 25 seconds long! I’m a little out of my depth here. The sisters are talking about going home. I try the Julien ‘afterparty!’ line and lie about going back to an apartment near by and tell them to come.
I maybe didn’t try hard enough or sell it enough, but they seemed insistent on going home. IN particular the sister of my target.
Maybe I should have told the girl to come back with me in isolation under the pretense of hearing me play the guitar or something. **** knows,

The girl says to me ”Aren’t you going to ask for my number?!!”. I actually end up giving her mine as opposed to asking for hers which is a stupid move, but I was probably drunk by now!
However, she texted me soon after.

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the sets with your male model friends, lmao. Those ones are so funny.
Approach 44:

I'm in a bar and I make eye contact with a pretty blonde. I call her over to me and she comes over. I tease her. i cold read her- I ask her questions about herself. I implement everything I know about game. It works!! She likes me. I kino her. She offers to by me a drink. I take her to the bar. We flirt. This couldn't be going better.
Guess what happens now? My handsome friend comes over to say 'Hi' to me as he just walked in and saw me, and now this girl is 100% concentrating on him! She becomes like a puppy. She is drooling!

I try to engage her and tease her and neg her and self amuse and stuff.....but suddenly I am invisible!

She hands me my drink and is now draped over my handsome mate. She is glued to him. I go to the bathroom to take a piss.

I come back and speak to my friend who is now fighting off 2-3 girls! (**** knows there they came from!). They're all fighting for his attention and giggling and asking him questions. It's like something out of a Lynx deodorant advert

They are all trying to get his attention

He tells me that he will only bang the girl I like if we can both bang her in a threesome.
He's trying to do me a favour

I think 'Cool! I know she likes me because before she met my handsome mate, she was all over me''
however, she now tells my friend that she's not remotely into me! I feel sick!! She definitely seemed to be earlier!

We all dance and my friend clearly feels guilty about stealing this girl from me. He is ignoring her on purpose out of guilt, hoping that she'll come back to me.

she leaves.

I pretend not to care about what just happened and we talk about something else.
Well....this girl is so obsessed, that she pays money again to get BACK into the club and again tries to seduce my friend!!! Again, he tells her that if I can't bang her aswell then, it ain't happening. She says 'no' and now leaves for good!¬
We go outside. Some gorgeous Spanish girl opens my friend with a comment about being handsome and tries to seduce him. He ignores her and we move on

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 45:

2-set - 2 hot blonde teenagers - Every MoFo in the bar is looking at them, but nobody is approaching so I grab my balls and go in!
Me: Hey, how's your night going? (the6ix usual opener)
Her: Fine
Me: My nights going good. Out catching up with some old school-friends.... (statement based on her answer)
Her: *nods*
me: I just noticed you from ever there and thought you looked cute. and wanted to say hi. You look Swedish
Her: No, i'm from here
Me: I was in Sweden last month, and everyone looks a bit like you. (statement/story)
Her: *politely smiles*
Me: So what are you guys up too later? (trying to involve the friend, but she is just staring at her friend, eye-coding her, lol)
Her: Not sure
Me: We're going to X-bar -
her: *blinks*
Me: you ever go there?
Her: Sometimes
Me: We go there for the cheap ****tails. Makes me feel like James Bond
Me: What's your name, anyway?
Her: Sophie
Me: I used to have a hamster called Sophie
Her: haha
Me: I'm gonna try to guess how old you are
Her: OK
Me: (I look her up and down like i'm studying her) 23?
Her: 18
Me: ****, you're just a baby. What time's you bed time?
Her: haha
Me: What are you drinking there?
Her: Vodka
Me: (I go into a short story about being in Vegas for a friends stag doo and getting way drunk on vodka and about how I hate it now)
Her: (kind of starring at her glass waiting for me to leave! lol)

*At this point the target simply seems to be simply 'tolerating' me and hasn't asked me anything or given me much more than one-word-answers or the occasional 'lol' - And her friend has just been looking at the target the whole time. Could be shy. Could just hate me.

Not sure what to say. What to talk about, now. Mind has gone blank.

At this point, I completely go into my head as the atmosphere is now super awkward. You can literally feel it. I 100% lose any form of 'frame' here and am bordeline wanting to apologise to them for approaching them/bothering them! lol

Me: Sooooo...........yeah. OK, then. I'm just gonna.......go now. Errrr.....bye!!

And I scuttle off with my tail between my legs! Cringe factor 10!

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 46 - Laid

AirStewardess - 21 years old. Decent looking.

I WISH I could give more info in regards to a detailed FR', but I was pretty drunk!
I basically approached a group of girls who were sitting down in a bar. I think I just sat next to the one I liked and was like ''Girl in the blue dress....What's your story?!''

Anyway, she hated me! Kind of ignored me. But I carried on plowing. Talking nonsense. I plowed long enough to stay in set for when her friend (the girl I ended up getting) came back from the bathroom. Then I moved on too her.
We started talking. I then suggested going too a different bar. They came with me. Started dancing with her. Eventually just grew a pair of balls and pulled her towards me by her waist. She complied. At that point I decided to stop being a ***** and go for the makeout. Got it.
Then it was a matter of building a little bit of comfort so that I wasn't just some random makeout guy. Spoke about some boring **** with some humour thrown in. Qualified her a little so that she didn't think I only wanted her for her looks

Then her friend wanted to get a cab which very nearly ****ed things up with my girl who looked like she was leaving with her, but I was just like ''So you're leaving me?! I'm not just a piece of chewing gum that you can discard!'' And then kissed her again. Then I just pulled her towards a slightly secluded brick wall as her friend was talking too the cab driver, and rubbed her ***** a bit over her dress, She moaned.

Then I just said ''You're coming with me''. Grabbed her by the hand and marched her towards a different cab rank
Then got her back to my place. Ate her our. Boned (no condom! D'oh!)
Got rid of her a minute ago.
Happy, but I honestly wish I remember more about how I done it. I'm also angry that I didn't get my 20 approaches in last night as that was actually my goal since i've been so lame with AA recently! But She was basically the first girl I spoke too

Fair few **** tests about my age by the way!

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 47:

First set we went too a bar and it was SUPER quiet, but there were 2 gorgeous young girls sitting down by themselves. I just opened them with ”Is it always so busy in here?!! I feel overwhelmed!” They both laughed. Then I just jumped into talking about what they were drinking and about how you can tell a lot about someone by their drink, and then got their names and ran a small mini ‘routine’ from one of the girls names and got her laughing and it turned into a very solid interaction after a few minutes. I kind of dominated the conversation and my handsome friend was just an onlooker and became a bit invisible. It was very early and we decided to leave

Approach 48:

In the next bar there were 2 18 year old girls next to me and I just grabbed one of them and said ”I like this jacket! Looks like what the high school Jock wears in American Rom Coms” (was like a letterman jacket?) She laughed and again we fell into a conversation. Played around. Done a little thumb wresting routine when she asked about my job. IN fact, this was was going very well indeed which is why I was shocked when they just left quiet abruptly after about 5 minutes to go for a smoke outside. I thought they’d have asked us to join them or something. But I also didn’t want to follow them around and look needy, so I left them too it and unfortunately didn’t see them again.

Approach 49:

was slightly awkward. I just went and sat next to 2 gorgeous young girls and was like ”What ‘s going on here?!! You look like you’re waiting for a your tinder dates”. They laughed and we had a little chat, but one of them kept **** testing me about my age. ”You look kind of old”. It actually hurt, lol. I’m sensitive about age because, as someone who missed out on so much fun with girls in my youth, I feel the ‘ticking clock’ more than most! I just agreed/amplified and was like ”Yeah, i’m super old. I could be your dad! Look at my crows feet!!” and got close too her face. She laughed. After a few minutes I could tell it wasn’t going anywhere and I used MaxRSD lines like ”Do you hate me? Is it because i’m white?” kind of stuff. I bailed after a few more minutes.

Approach 50:

Then I was at the bar and made eye contact with a girl and realised I sort of recognised her. I just grabbed her and said ”You! Come here. Introduce yourself to me. You look familiar”. She told me that I kissed her friend about a 3 months back! She was Hungarian. So was her friend. We spent the next 5 minutes or so basically talking about that night, trying to piece it all together. I started accusing her of fancying me and being like, ”****, I remember you now! You kept trying to molest me! You’re weird. I need to watch out for you!” Then she leant in to kiss me. After last weeks success, I thought i’d re-use my trick of pulling away and not giving her the kiss. Again, it seemed to work and made her chase me more. Then we made out. She was (in my opinion) a horrible kisser! And so was the other Hungarian girl I kissed a few months back! SUPER aggressive and all tongue and just awkward. Maybe it’s a Hungarian thing. I usually like kissing, but this wasn’t much fun, lol.

She went back to her friends but was still close by. I was maybe a bit drunk now and wasn’t 100% sure what I should be doing. Didn’t feel it was right to chase her around so I just chatted to my good looking friend who was now basically clapping at me, lol. She came back, but it was late now and she just said she was going. I can’t remember if I tried to get her to take me with her or anything, but if I did, it didn’t work! ?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonna use this halfway point to clear up any possible confusion since I didn't make it clear.

I saw another journal with, I think , the same title. It made me want to do something similar. Although I think that dude tool like 3 years to make 100 approaches.

Now, I began making approaches a good few months back.

I kept a record of my approaches and wrote FR's and that is what the approaches in this thread are.

I don't have them numbered and don't know how many i've done, but I'm pretty sure I have another 50 to 'make good' on the thread title!
If I don't, i'll simply start doing 'realtime' updates from my current approaches when I go out.

So even though I welcome any specific advice, it will only be relevant for the approaches i'm doing now (since I can't time travel)

Whether I carry on writing down my approaches after the 100 (or after I've caught up...whatever comes first) remains to be known for now.

@AttackFormation - I only see my really handsome friend every 5 weeks or so which is why he's not a regular character, but I certainly have a few more that involve him coming up that you might like, so stick around lol.