Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10 things NEVER to say to a woman

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding #7

I was gonna stop by and look at a store this chick told me about on our last date, but I forgot.

She txt'd me a couple days later, told me she had fun with me.. etc, and I mentioned that I had forgot to check out that store..

Would that qualify has breaking #7? I really did wanna check the fn store out...

DJ2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff, all of those points make good sense and I made some of those mistakes myself especially #7 #8 and #2, need to learn from that.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dbot said:
I've always been a fan of, "you were my first... how'd I do?"
I always say '500' and when they give me that look, I say 'just kidding, I only slept with 75 girls'. :p

But I love this post. THese were all things I was guilty of in the past, especially talking about insecurities. It feels so... Disney like, so intimate to share your biggest fears. But I guess the real world will never be a fairytale.

Please write more of these dont's.

naSTIboost

Don Juan
Reaction score
Add this to the list.

#13 (After being turned down for sex) "So... how about a blow job?"

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP.

Sometimes it's fun to dig up old threads and see if you still agree with them, and I actually agree with pretty much everything I wrote still. The only thing I might change is that it CAN be ok to ask a girl to go steady with you. It's not necessarily unmanly, just a case-by-case thing.

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
BUMP.

Sometimes it's fun to dig up old threads and see if you still agree with them, and I actually agree with pretty much everything I wrote still. The only thing I might change is that it CAN be ok to ask a girl to go steady with you. It's not necessarily unmanly, just a case-by-case thing.
Wish this bump would have been before this weekend.

Was texting with the chick I'm seeing and I dissed this guy friend / dude that likes her that she's dissed on quite a bit. Was funny stuff but damn, wish I could have take it back.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a pretty good thread. Interesting stuff here.

I disagree with number 2. Well maybe not disagree but I would add an addendum. There is a thing I have written about called "vulnerability game." Others have talked about it but it gets tossed under the rug. Now these vulnerabilities can be made up or they can be real, doesn't matter. As long as you know when to share these types of things they can definitely draw her closer to you. The key is using it sporadically. Of course don't be some drag-me-down dude with all these fears/insecurities. But in order to progress with women and get attachment you do need to have a few human instances of vulnerability.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. Still learning. Much needed at all stages of game/life.

Bayne05

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'll give you time to think about it" (after asking her out)....this line seems harmless but you regret it later on when she comes back to you with a NO

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
0. "I like you."

No single phrase will destroy a woman's attraction for a man better than this one.
Fvck my AFC self!!! Thankfully I recovered from that and girls my age are easier .... god. I was so freaking AFC .......

FBJ

Banned
Reaction score
The dating game is so damm annoying which is why I prefer to look for intimate encounters