Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10 foot aliens showed up in a mall in Miami and 60 cops called

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a scientist myself I think 2 things:

1. The objective body of evidence worldwide is now too large for it not to be real.

2. We cannot possibly know, from our limited Earthbound perspective, and our limited lifespan and biological capabilities, everything there is to know in science or physics or biology or space-time continuum.

I have always had an innate knowing of this truth. I cannot say why.

There exist technologies that remain beyond our grasp. Earth bends time secondary to its gravity. This aspect of physics is only now beginning to be understood.

There are technologies in evidence that cannot be explained through human understanding.

Life can be silicon based rather than carbon based. We know there are silicon based unicellular organisms living in the deep sea who flourish in volcanic vents. So if we (large carbon based life forms) developed, there is no reason large silicon based life forms may have developed somewhere else in the universe where conditions were conducive.

You have to embrace the “not knowingness”. I know people who have been assigned to nuclear facilities including the silos in the military. They have ALL witnessed things they cannot explain.

You have to retain an openness and curiosity about things. We cannot explain everything and evidence is becoming irrefutable that we do not have all the answers nor all the observed technology.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They seem related. More likely shapeshifting entities that transverse dimensions through portals. That is why people see glimpses of them but never actually find or capture one, or see wierd large foot prints trail off and disappear. They dont appear to stay for long periods if they do phase in.

2024 may be an interesting year. Something big and paradigm shifting is already showing momentum.
Skinwalkers? The native Americans talk about areas that have portals and depict them on their wall art

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you were in Real State business or something like that. Why are you a scientist?
I am a real estate investor and have been for many years. But my core career/business (which has enabled me to invest in RE) is medical/clinical research in the healthcare sector. I was accepted to medical school after obtaining my degree in biology but went full time into research instead of becoming a doctor. Never regretted that decision honestly.

So I was a research scientist long before getting into RE. Currently I do both.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Everyone knows Joe Chung is from outer space…

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think @BeExcellent summed it up well.

I know there is an innate curiosity for the unknown, origins of the universe, life, etc and we should nourish that and never stop wondering, asking, researching, discussing, etc. But pay attention to this statement: " our limited Earthbound perspective".

We, as a human species, need to accept the fact that we are asking questions beyond our biological, energetical, and conscious capabilities. The moment you accept that and that it will take the same amount of time some of these outer species have evolved to gain that type of capability then it'll become clear.

Ironically, it is the reason some of these species consciously choose to remain elusive, behind the curtain, unknown, or even interact with only certain groups of people.

The truth is: We are NOT ready to know many of the big questions we are asking. And even if the answers would be disclosed to us, we will NOT be able to grasp them.

Like I said before, your purpose here on this plane in time and space is to be kind to yourself and those around you. Live life well. Human's time will come.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think @BeExcellent summed it up well.

I know there is an innate curiosity for the unknown, origins of the universe, life, etc and we should nourish that and never stop wondering, asking, researching, discussing, etc. But pay attention to this statement: " our limited Earthbound perspective".

We, as a human species, need to accept the fact that we are asking questions beyond our biological, energetical, and conscious capabilities. The moment you accept that and that it will take the same amount of time some of these outer species have evolved to gain that type of capability then it'll become clear.

Ironically, it is the reason some of these species consciously choose to remain elusive, behind the curtain, unknown, or even interact with only certain groups of people.

The truth is: We are NOT ready to know many of the big questions we are asking. And even if the answers would be disclosed to us, we will NOT be able to grasp them.

Like I said before, your purpose here on this plane in time and space is to be kind to yourself and those around you. Live life well. Human's time will come.
Gotta disagree. Even if most aren't ready, some are and we may not have a choice anyway. You can spiritually evolve while in human form and many have. And some souls are born with specific purposes beyond just "being kind". Human's time will come, agreed, but imo it will come within our lifetimes.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta disagree. Even if most aren't ready, some are and we may not have a choice anyway. You can spiritually evolve while in human form and many have. And some souls are born with specific purposes beyond just "being kind". Human's time will come, agreed, but imo it will come within our lifetimes.
That’s been the question posed to humans for Millennia right? The question of when. Some have always been ready, most have not been. That is as true today as it was thousands of years ago albeit education & information is no longer the purview of the elite. Not saying things are not still guarded secrets, there certainly are. Any reasonably intelligent person who looks at the landscape in a rational objective way can see that. Various cultures worldwide have mystical, religious or legend traditions that reflect that *something* we do not understand is occurring. Too much evidence throughout human recorded history to discount, but not enough yet for an authoritative irrefutable explanation either. Well. Not enough publicly revealed anyway.

So go make popcorn, pay attention & give things a think. And then go on about your life.

This idea that humans know everything is quite laughable actually. We can clearly see that is not the case at all, but many people retain belief systems that are so dogmatic as to deny objective evidence right in front of them.

That applies to millions of people, perhaps billions. And that is the bigger issue.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s been the question posed to humans for Millennia right? The question of when. Some have always been ready, most have not been. That is as true today as it was thousands of years ago albeit education & information is no longer the purview of the elite. Not saying things are not still guarded secrets, there certainly are. Any reasonably intelligent person who looks at the landscape in a rational objective way can see that. Various cultures worldwide have mystical, religious or legend traditions that reflect that *something* we do not understand is occurring. Too much evidence throughout human recorded history to discount, but not enough yet for an authoritative irrefutable explanation either. Well. Not enough publicly revealed anyway.

So go make popcorn, pay attention & give things a think. And then go on about your life.

This idea that humans know everything is quite laughable actually. We can clearly see that is not the case at all, but many people retain belief systems that are so dogmatic as to deny objective evidence right in front of them.

That applies to millions of people, perhaps billions. And that is the bigger issue.
refers to a book on the race of the grays. Recommending that this is still a very essoteric topic. So eccentric is the vibe you get from this thread

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
refers to a book on the race of the grays. Recommending that this is still a very essoteric topic. So eccentric is the vibe you get from this thread
No actually my reference above is to the rapture and the second coming. There is SO MUCH we cannot comprehend.