Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“Should work for me”

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When asking a girl out and you get any variance of the following response, what do you say?

“Yes, that should work for me!” Or “Yes, I should be free then!”

Do you just continue and setup the time and location? Or do you do a Corey Wayne style of takeaway?

Also, this would be via text messaging and not on the phone or in-person.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Also, this would be via text messaging and not on the phone or in-person.
Firstly yes. Cuz ‘should’... political prostitution. Girl has game.

Secondly. Forget text for asking out. Or be prepaired to say no to a lot of them. Betas ask over text you see. Call. Have conversation. Ask.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This game takes thought and detail. NFL qb comes to mind. The guys who ignore the details are the ones who play like the Browns did last night lol
Speaking for myself, I do far better when I get out of my head, as opposed to analyzing every little thing.
Regardless, even if you are correct, the OP is over-analyzing and worrying about things that don't matter. If the girl is low interest, that will reveal itself in other ways eventually, you can't really draw that conclusion from the one sentence that she said here ("should work for me").

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see OP as trying to learn better ways to handle his situations if my memory serves me correctly from his other posts. Just my .02.
Analyzing texts and how to read this covert language of women imo is the 50-70% area with 50% of the pill is knowledge itself.
Stringpuller is correct in this statement. However I can see how it borders the line of over analyzing. I am trying to improve, and also ditch the occasional over-thinking that can sometimes cause stress or anxiety.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You simply cannot have this level of nickel and diming overthinking everything she says in this Game, it's the wrong perspective
You realize you were conversing with the biggest nickel-and-dimer in the forum lol

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did not read most reply.

But imo this situation can be avoided by asking when she is available.
If its not clear it mean low interest.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Product of the times but back in the day was a strong masculine indicator. Not today.
Resources and indifference lead the charge these days. On to the 2020's
Girls with nice careers are still thinking a man should be a full provider...

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting how the subject changes overtime.

I think certain people are now putting way way way more thought into this than I ever did, but they accused me of doing so.

I double booked dates for that night and if both stay true, I’m cancelling on the “should” girl - also because she’s been delaying her texts a full day or more, whereas the other is a second date with a girl who shows good IOIs

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"That should be good for me" = that's good for me, but I don't want to come off as too eager

Unless she flakes. Which she may.

Don't overthink it.