“Should work for me”

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When asking a girl out and you get any variance of the following response, what do you say?

“Yes, that should work for me!” Or “Yes, I should be free then!”

Do you just continue and setup the time and location? Or do you do a Corey Wayne style of takeaway?

Also, this would be via text messaging and not on the phone or in-person.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When asking a girl out and you get any variance of the following response, what do you say?

“Yes, that should work for me!” Or “Yes, I should be free then!”

Do you just continue and setup the time and location? Or do you do a Corey Wayne style of takeaway?

"Should"
I take away. This kind of sentence doesnt contain enough interest.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You simply cannot have this level of nickel and diming overthinking everything she says in this Game, it's the wrong perspective
This game takes thought and detail. NFL qb comes to mind. The guys who ignore the details are the ones who play like the Browns did last night lol

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This game takes thought and detail. NFL qb comes to mind. The guys who ignore the details are the ones who play like the Browns did last night lol
This is autism level, you never need to go deeper than the broad principles.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is autism level, you never need to go deeper than the principles.
Disagree. You just said it. Fundamentals are principles. That doesn't mean it needs to be difficult. Its not. That's my .02 on the matter.
Rollo taught the same things. So did Pook. Pook was very detail oriented.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree. You just said it. Fundamentals are principles. That doesn't mean it needs to be difficult. Its not. That's my .02 on the matter.
Rollo taught the same things. So did Pook. Pook was very detail oriented.
Pook adopted anti dumps method of buy a relationship, don't build one. You screen for high interest. When you are screening for high interest, why would you care about OPs predicament at all. If you responded "wrong" and she blew you out, Pook calls that dodging a bullet and weeding out low interest.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will be in bold

“Yes, that should work for me!” Or “Yes, I should be free then!” I say "Great! I will pick you up" She just agreed to a date, what else would you say?

Do you just continue and setup the time and location? Or do you do a Corey Wayne style of takeaway? Why would I do a takeaway on a girl who just agreed to a date?

Also, this would be via text messaging and not on the phone or in-person. Wouldn't matter.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Firstly yes. Cuz ‘should’... political prostitution. Girl has game.

Secondly. Forget text for asking out. Or be prepaired to say no to a lot of them. Betas ask over text you see. Call. Have conversation. Ask.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking for myself, I do far better when I get out of my head, as opposed to analyzing every little thing.
Regardless, even if you are correct, the OP is over-analyzing and worrying about things that don't matter. If the girl is low interest, that will reveal itself in other ways eventually, you can't really draw that conclusion from the one sentence that she said here ("should work for me").

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking for myself, I do far better when I get out of my head, as opposed to analyzing every little thing.
Regardless, even if you are correct, the OP is over-analyzing and worrying about things that don't matter. If the girl is low interest, that will reveal itself in other ways eventually, you can't really draw that conclusion from the one sentence that she said here ("should work for me").
I get what your saying. I think i lack the grammar skills to distinguish between game study and being neurotic about it.
Studying and immersion into this study for me has not negated all the years it took to internalize the ability to detach from outcomes.
I see them as 2 different things. Over analyzing comes from fear. Game study if you will comes from fun. To me
I see OP as trying to learn better ways to handle his situations if my memory serves me correctly from his other posts. Just my .02.
Analyzing texts and how to read this covert language of women imo is the 50-70% area with 50% of the pill is knowledge itself.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see OP as trying to learn better ways to handle his situations if my memory serves me correctly from his other posts. Just my .02.
Analyzing texts and how to read this covert language of women imo is the 50-70% area with 50% of the pill is knowledge itself.
Stringpuller is correct in this statement. However I can see how it borders the line of over analyzing. I am trying to improve, and also ditch the occasional over-thinking that can sometimes cause stress or anxiety.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stringpuller is correct in this statement. However I can see how it borders the line of over analyzing. I am trying to improve, and also ditch the occasional over-thinking that can sometimes cause stress or anxiety.
Its a Science project kid. Literally. Have fun with it. Try it both ways. Take away one and the other follow up. See which one works.

The default best way is her chasing you. Always

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You simply cannot have this level of nickel and diming overthinking everything she says in this Game, it's the wrong perspective
You realize you were conversing with the biggest nickel-and-dimer in the forum lol