"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

“Should work for me”

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
When asking a girl out and you get any variance of the following response, what do you say?

“Yes, that should work for me!” Or “Yes, I should be free then!”


Do you just continue and setup the time and location? Or do you do a Corey Wayne style of takeaway?

Also, this would be via text messaging and not on the phone or in-person.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Also, this would be via text messaging and not on the phone or in-person.
Firstly yes. Cuz ‘should’... political prostitution. Girl has game.


Secondly. Forget text for asking out. Or be prepaired to say no to a lot of them. Betas ask over text you see. Call. Have conversation. Ask.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
This game takes thought and detail. NFL qb comes to mind. The guys who ignore the details are the ones who play like the Browns did last night lol
Speaking for myself, I do far better when I get out of my head, as opposed to analyzing every little thing.
Regardless, even if you are correct, the OP is over-analyzing and worrying about things that don't matter. If the girl is low interest, that will reveal itself in other ways eventually, you can't really draw that conclusion from the one sentence that she said here ("should work for me").
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
I see OP as trying to learn better ways to handle his situations if my memory serves me correctly from his other posts. Just my .02.
Analyzing texts and how to read this covert language of women imo is the 50-70% area with 50% of the pill is knowledge itself.
Stringpuller is correct in this statement. However I can see how it borders the line of over analyzing. I am trying to improve, and also ditch the occasional over-thinking that can sometimes cause stress or anxiety.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
You simply cannot have this level of nickel and diming overthinking everything she says in this Game, it's the wrong perspective
You realize you were conversing with the biggest nickel-and-dimer in the forum lol
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Did not read most reply.

But imo this situation can be avoided by asking when she is available.
If its not clear it mean low interest.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Product of the times but back in the day was a strong masculine indicator. Not today.
Resources and indifference lead the charge these days. On to the 2020's
Girls with nice careers are still thinking a man should be a full provider...
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Interesting how the subject changes overtime.

I think certain people are now putting way way way more thought into this than I ever did, but they accused me of doing so.

I double booked dates for that night and if both stay true, I’m cancelling on the “should” girl - also because she’s been delaying her texts a full day or more, whereas the other is a second date with a girl who shows good IOIs
 

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Joined
Oct 6, 2019
Messages
55
Reaction score
53

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
"That should be good for me" = that's good for me, but I don't want to come off as too eager

Unless she flakes. Which she may.

Don't overthink it.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top