Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“I Want a Boyfriend”

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a thread talking about the issues I had trying to build a consistent rotation before: here is another one.

This is probably the second most common issue I face when trying to build up a consistent rotation. After I fvck the girl for a while, she starts talking about how she wants me to be her boyfriend. If I wanted an LTR this would be perfect. But I want to be single, and get my n-count up super super high.

So I always end up dodging or dancing around the question. And then I end up ghosted.

I know it says in the book of YaReally that any girl you bang for an extended amount of time will eventually want to be your girlfriend. I’ve found that to be true.

But is there anything that can be done to sidestep this issue, and keep my rotation more solid? I know one solution is to just go out and Game more, to replace any girls that drop off. But I want to think about retention strategies in tandem with that: because going out to Game all the time can be very exhausting. Work smarter, not harder right?

I’ll probably read on and make my own thread for how to build/maintain a rotation. I’ll probably watch some Alpha Male Strategies videos as well.

But I’d like to know how you all deal with the “I want a boyfriend” issue.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no solution. Girls are natural to relationships. When they find a guy they are comfortable with, they'll start asking to do more stuff with them, basically turning you unofficially into a boyfriend. It happened to me and I had to promptly pull out before it got too serious. In truth, as men we should be locking down women we like. You do not have to be a player. You can choose to have a gf if you want to. When spinning plates, you are not going to have a harem of women on speed dial unless you are a top status man. You will always have to keep replenishing your ranks.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
One suggestion I've heard on here is to only talk to them 1-2 times per month. Regular contact makes you sound more like relationship material. Not sure if it will work, though.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted the same question and got some insightful answers. Main take away was; you gotta sell them a dream for as long as possible. The DJS told me to ' embrace the dark traits " I.o.w lying if needed. Tell them lies tell them sweet little lies..

And the thing with AMS is, that he is advocating telling women from the get go they will be in a rotation. Still he has a lotta interesting things to say so check him regardless.

So you either lie to them ,or you tell them straight up you want a rotation. Let us know what worked best for you .

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no way around this but to bang them good and have a list of demands for your commitment. Try moving the goal posts on her a bit. That buys more time if she still thinks it is attainable. Imagine you have the carrot and are moving it way slowly…

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try and avoid seeing a plate more than once a week otherwise she's more likely to get the wrong idea

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are so charming that they fall madly in love with you, just act like a jerk. She will just want to sleep with you.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try and avoid seeing a plate more than once a week otherwise she's more likely to get the wrong idea
This was the mistake I made and now I learned from it. We were having constant sex. For me, it was just something to do now and again. I kept it to a week thing and she still got hooked. Then I realized I had been ****ing her for months. The **** game is too good.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a thread talking about the issues I had trying to build a consistent rotation before: here is another one.

This is probably the second most common issue I face when trying to build up a consistent rotation. After I fvck the girl for a while, she starts talking about how she wants me to be her boyfriend. If I wanted an LTR this would be perfect. But I want to be single, and get my n-count up super super high.

So I always end up dodging or dancing around the question. And then I end up ghosted.

I know it says in the book of YaReally that any girl you bang for an extended amount of time will eventually want to be your girlfriend. I’ve found that to be true.

But is there anything that can be done to sidestep this issue, and keep my rotation more solid? I know one solution is to just go out and Game more, to replace any girls that drop off. But I want to think about retention strategies in tandem with that: because going out to Game all the time can be very exhausting. Work smarter, not harder right?

I’ll probably read on and make my own thread for how to build/maintain a rotation. I’ll probably watch some Alpha Male Strategies videos as well.

It's natural. The real question is why do you do you need various women continuously in your life? For backups? For the variety of sex? I used to do it for my ego and the variety.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only women I saw without the relationship talk were the ones, I only saw ocasionally because they didn‘t live in my area or the ones who only contacted me every few weeks or months on their own. Everything elese ended in „When do we get official?“.
So in my experience you‘re just right

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no solution. Girls are natural to relationships. When they find a guy they are comfortable with, they'll start asking to do more stuff with them, basically turning you unofficially into a boyfriend. It happened to me and I had to promptly pull out before it got too serious. In truth, as men we should be locking down women we like. You do not have to be a player. You can choose to have a gf if you want to. When spinning plates, you are not going to have a harem of women on speed dial unless you are a top status man. You will always have to keep replenishing your ranks.
Totally agree with the statement that girls are more relationship minded. I don’t even want to consider a relationship personally right now, I want to max out my n-count instead.

I’m ok with the idea of replacing women as they begin to drop off.

It’s kind of awkward when my mom is always asking me if I have a girlfriend though:rofl:

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One suggestion I've heard on here is to only talk to them 1-2 times per month. Regular contact makes you sound more like relationship material. Not sure if it will work, though.
That’s actually a really interesting idea. I’m sure the idea is that ignoring them creates more attraction, yeah?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted the same question and got some insightful answers. Main take away was; you gotta sell them a dream for as long as possible. The DJS told me to ' embrace the dark traits " I.o.w lying if needed. Tell them lies tell them sweet little lies..

And the thing with AMS is, that he is advocating telling women from the get go they will be in a rotation. Still he has a lotta interesting things to say so check him regardless.

So you either lie to them ,or you tell them straight up you want a rotation. Let us know what worked best for you .
I’ll have to experiment with different tactics and see what works best with my personality type.

Mind linking me to your thread? I’d be interested in seeing that as well.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no way around this but to bang them good and have a list of demands for your commitment. Try moving the goal posts on her a bit. That buys more time if she still thinks it is attainable. Imagine you have the carrot and are moving it way slowly…
So you’d say you make them think they’ll get a relationship instead of being straight up about them being a plate, yeah?

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score

Hi Nick, this is a similar question that I answered for TonyJ78. This is the link

Anyways its a normal progression of relationships, a FWB will only put up with being #2 or #3 for so long. If she becomes too attached she will want exclusivity. Who doesn't want to be #1? If exclusivity isn't available she will ghost you for another prospect. Sometimes they come back when things don't work out, so embrace her if that happens.

As far as replacing her, it depends on your priorities, as you said its very exhausting so why put yourself through it?

The only women I saw without the relationship talk were the ones, I only saw occasionally because they didn‘t live in my area or the ones who only contacted me every few weeks or months on their own. Everything else ended in „When do we get official?“.
So in my experience you‘re just right
This is a good strategy, if you physically live in another city it makes it easier to become casual. Most people are not built for a long distance relationship and will opt for something casual whilst they find something more local.

I agree, the less frequently you meet the less likely she will put you in the boyfriend category.

I posted the same question and got some insightful answers. Main take away was; you gotta sell them a dream for as long as possible.
That is high level game, its that balancing act of not promising exclusivity but keeping her dangling so she convinces herself that you will commit eventually.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Nick, this is a similar question that I answered for TonyJ78. This is the link

Anyways its a normal progression of relationships, a FWB will only put up with being #2 or #3 for so long. If she becomes too attached she will want exclusivity. Who doesn't want to be #1? If exclusivity isn't available she will ghost you for another prospect. Sometimes they come back when things don't work out, so embrace her if that happens.

As far as replacing her, it depends on your priorities, as you said its very exhausting so why put yourself through it?

This is a good strategy, if you physically live in another city it makes it easier to become casual. Most people are not built for a long distance relationship and will opt for something casual whilst they find something more local.

I agree, the less frequently you meet the less likely she will put you in the boyfriend category.

That is high level game, its that balancing act of not promising exclusivity but keeping her dangling so she convinces herself that you will commit eventually.
Yeah bro I love what you're doing, freaking down posts like this. I hope the fellow DJ,s are all supportive so we can be proud amd say; we knew him when from(practically) the start!

Keep.doing this!

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Monogamy is a. Reality Inn human relationships

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Endless BS OF the game. No two ways about it. Why you got to keep going out and approaching. Contrary to red pill, women can get pulled quicker than your average man can pull. Even world class game, girls can replace dudes. she just lays there and gets the D.

It can't just be smashing &&& kicking her out though, I like to joke around about it. Nut &&& tell her to gtfo. Haha just kidding. I don't burn cash on girls. For your you bitches in rotation, girls that add value beyond her puss you can take her out. do something. sushi patio or steakhouse. Can do so after you vet a girl and she DHVs. it's so uncommon for women to add value. reward the following good behavior.

SMV craters with time, age, and poor diet. women are cognizant on some level be it consciously or unconsciously. typically it's not till the milk goes bad that they recognize the followin.

The Game is catch and release. They all end up going sooner or later. It's part of the game. Retain by rewarding good behavior &&& her ability to DHV.

"I'm not in that place in my life yet. When I get their I will let you know. " keep moving. Let's be cereal. They aren't waiting till marriage.

gwoppin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be honest with your intentions from the start, and make sure your actions are consistent with those words.