Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“How I Strike-Up Conversations With Cool Or Attractive Strangers, Get Their Contact Info In 5 Minutes, And Then Arrange To Meet Up Again..."

Exemplar

Banned
Reaction score
I've discovered there are 3 ways to start a conversation with a stranger who I maybe want to turn into a friend, date or meetup, but I’ll focus on the most basic one, and that is this...

To start things off, I just ask them an innocent, non-invasive question.

That's it.

There's no magic to it.

But what I do – and this is important – is I make the question relevant to the situation at hand, because this makes it come off natural, tactful and harmless, which makes it easy for them to answer.

What I do is I look at what the person is currently doing at that exact moment, and then I ask them a simple question as it relates to it.

This is how I break the ice and get the conversation started.

For examples...

If I’m in a bookstore and they have a book in their hands, I ask them what book they’re planning to buy.

Or if I’m behind someone at the convenience store who’s buying scratch-and-win tickets, I ask them if they’ve had any luck recently.

Or if I see someone finished a meal beside me at the bar, I ask them how their supper was.

Inevitably, they give me an answer and hopefully say a little more too.

The whole goal in the beginning is just to get them talking to me and most importantly: volunteering information about themselves.

That's key.

Sometimes this just takes one question, and sometimes I have to ask a follow-up question or two to achieve this.

But once they start talking and revealing personal information about themselves through the answers they give me, it's exactly what I'm waiting for because it gives me material to work with. Now I can ask them about the topics they bring up which glimpse into their life, so I start getting to know them and what they're all about as a person.

So if they said the book they're going to buy is on psychology, I immediately know it's one of their interests. Now I can inquire what made them take an interest in psychology, and now I'm on a conversation topic that is dear to their heart.

I've found the trick is to find out what's important to people and in their lives, and then focus the conversation on it.

Meanwhile, as I’m talking about the specific topic, I will also squeeze in short comments and revelations about myself as it relates to that topic, so they slowly get to know me too and start to like me and develop trust in me.

Now I'll keep the conversation on this hot topic going for 3-5 minutes.

And then right when the conversation is reaching a high point, I tell them I have to get going, but it was great chatting and I want to talk to them more about it all later.

This is me first giving them a legitimate reason for them to talk to me again, and this makes it a no-brainer for them to exchange contact info with me.

I now ask them their name and tell them mine (if it hasn't happened yet), and then I pull out a card with a QR Code that links to my Facebook profile, get them to scan it on their phone and friend me.

Then I wish them well and go on my way.

That’s it.

Now I can get in touch with them again through Facebook.

It’s actually pretty easy after you’ve tried it out and gotten some practice and confidence with it.

Then later, I message them, build some rapport through text, and then arrange to meet up for a coffee or a drink to see if we click and if we see potential in a future.

That's how I do it.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love situational openers so great job on that. Also love the qr code card idea

Exemplar

Banned
Reaction score
I'm almost surprised there has been no questions about this method.

If a guy can't do the above or isn't practicing it to get good at it, this forum isn't going to help him much, though it is fun.

But if you want to ask me private questions, you can reach me here:

thesuavemethod@gmail.com

My private messages aren't enabled here yet.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've made many threads in the past about access and how to achieve it, but since those times I've come to realize you have to do very little to earn access when interest is genuine.

Im beginning to unsubscribe to this idea of gaming up hill, not sure if it's for better or worse but it's all just a process

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm almost surprised there has been no questions about this method.
There have been no questions about your method because your examples are unrealistic and a caricature of real life interactions. When was the last time you saw an attractive woman buying a book? Or scratch and win tickets (lol)? Or having a meal by herself by the bar? Regarding the first example, I’d have to say circa 1997. As for the other two, I’ve never witnessed anything like that in my entire life.

A real life scenario would be more along the following lines: attractive girl, glued to her phone, earbuds in, resting b!tch face, in a rush somewhere. What would be your situational opener in this scenario?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been no questions about your method because your examples are unrealistic and a caricature of real life interactions. When was the last time you saw an attractive woman buying a book? Or scratch and win tickets (lol)? Or having a meal by herself by the bar? Regarding the first example, I’d have to say circa 1997. As for the other two, I’ve never witnessed anything like that in my entire life.

A real life scenario would be more along the following lines: attractive girl, glued to her phone, earbuds in, resting b!tch face, in a rush somewhere. What would be your situational opener in this scenario?
Sign language gibberish ftw

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP gotta provide some value with your openers. Gotta be either amusing or (highly/strikingly) attractive.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Where the fucc are these new accounts coming from?

Dudes basically wrote an essay on basic socializing with strangers/like approach for dummies 101.

My guy, you're talking to a crowd full of socially anxious weirdos.. The only person who really approaches women on here is me and maybe like 2 others. lol

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dudes basically wrote an essay on basic socializing with strangers/like approach for dummies 101.

My guy, you're talking to a crowd full of socially anxious weirdos.. The only person who really approaches women on here is me and maybe like 2 others. lol
This guy again

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to derail the thread, but anybody ever look back at some of the old posts from say the early 2000s? Posters were a lot cooler and supportive of one another back then. I often wonder why.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to derail the thread, but anybody ever look back at some of the old posts from say the early 2000s? Posters were a lot cooler and supportive of one another back then. I often wonder why.
Assuming this isn't sarcasm - Women were easier, more attractive and the tactics more successful. It's been a gradual decline. Also, society was less ****ty and general optimism was still a thing.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming this isn't sarcasm - Women were easier, more attractive and the tactics more successful. It's been a gradual decline. Also, society was less ****ty and general optimism was still a thing.
it wasn’t sarcasm. Just a curious observation I had.

society is ****ty now. Agreed. But why do you think? And agreed that people are less optimistic now. Why is that? Serious questions..

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The the male attention hor speaks. Why should anyone believe anything you post? Maybe you are fabricating that too.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've discovered there are 3 ways to start a conversation with a stranger who I maybe want to turn into a friend, date or meetup, but I’ll focus on the most basic one, and that is this...

To start things off, I just ask them an innocent, non-invasive question.

That's it.

There's no magic to it.

But what I do – and this is important – is I make the question relevant to the situation at hand, because this makes it come off natural, tactful and harmless, which makes it easy for them to answer.

What I do is I look at what the person is currently doing at that exact moment, and then I ask them a simple question as it relates to it.

This is how I break the ice and get the conversation started.

For examples...

If I’m in a bookstore and they have a book in their hands, I ask them what book they’re planning to buy.

Or if I’m behind someone at the convenience store who’s buying scratch-and-win tickets, I ask them if they’ve had any luck recently.

Or if I see someone finished a meal beside me at the bar, I ask them how their supper was.

Inevitably, they give me an answer and hopefully say a little more too.

The whole goal in the beginning is just to get them talking to me and most importantly: volunteering information about themselves.

That's key.

Sometimes this just takes one question, and sometimes I have to ask a follow-up question or two to achieve this.

But once they start talking and revealing personal information about themselves through the answers they give me, it's exactly what I'm waiting for because it gives me material to work with. Now I can ask them about the topics they bring up which glimpse into their life, so I start getting to know them and what they're all about as a person.

So if they said the book they're going to buy is on psychology, I immediately know it's one of their interests. Now I can inquire what made them take an interest in psychology, and now I'm on a conversation topic that is dear to their heart.

I've found the trick is to find out what's important to people and in their lives, and then focus the conversation on it.

Meanwhile, as I’m talking about the specific topic, I will also squeeze in short comments and revelations about myself as it relates to that topic, so they slowly get to know me too and start to like me and develop trust in me.

Now I'll keep the conversation on this hot topic going for 3-5 minutes.

And then right when the conversation is reaching a high point, I tell them I have to get going, but it was great chatting and I want to talk to them more about it all later.

This is me first giving them a legitimate reason for them to talk to me again, and this makes it a no-brainer for them to exchange contact info with me.

I now ask them their name and tell them mine (if it hasn't happened yet), and then I pull out a card with a QR Code that links to my Facebook profile, get them to scan it on their phone and friend me.

Then I wish them well and go on my way.

That’s it.

Now I can get in touch with them again through Facebook.

It’s actually pretty easy after you’ve tried it out and gotten some practice and confidence with it.

Then later, I message them, build some rapport through text, and then arrange to meet up for a coffee or a drink to see if we click and if we see potential in a future.

That's how I do it.
Just look like chad or tyrone and anything will work, including this.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it wasn’t sarcasm. Just a curious observation I had.

society is ****ty now. Agreed. But why do you think? And agreed that people are less optimistic now. Why is that? Serious questions..
This is a deep topic to say the least, but the global "deep state" is trying to impose their panopticon in desperation while dealing with both the "white hats" (assuming they're not controlled ops) and incoming changes in ambient vibration that will engender spiritual enlightenment in a large percentage of the population. In short, it's Archons (another word for "demons" who control the nefarious ET's who in turn control the Deep State) vs. Ascension.

So yeah, deep sh1t.

Imo even those in denial of the "conspiracy crowd" can feel something is very wrong deep in their bones.

Last edited:

Exemplar

Banned
Reaction score

I speak from actual experience (and some of those example are real too), whereas you seem to base your assumptions and conclusions off hypothetical guesswork. But if all you want to do is seek to discredit a method that works without investigation or experiment, the loss is yours and anyone who would listen to you. But would a stranger agree to exchanging contact info if it didn't work? Yet it's happened more times than can be counted.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I speak from actual experience (and some of those example are real too), whereas you seem to base your assumptions and conclusions off hypothetical guesswork. But if all you want to do is seek to discredit a method that works without investigation or experiment, the loss is yours and anyone who would listen to you. But would a stranger agree to exchanging contact info if it didn't work? Yet it's happened more times than can be counted.
You plan to ask them "how their supper was".

You automatically get put into Grampa status. Who the hell says supper anymore?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You plan to ask them "how their supper was".

You automatically get put into Grampa status. Who the hell says supper anymore?
His age had been listed at age 41. That's an early Millennial. I don't know anyone born in the 1981-1986 range that uses the term supper.