Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“Attractive guy” not getting desired results on tinder

fakefonzie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, been a long time since I posted on here, but just got out of a LTR and wanted to try out the waters again. Not trying to brag but I have always been told that I am an attractive guy, 8-8.5 usually, I made a tinder profile and posted what I thought were a few good pics. Although I am getting a few likes here and there they are not what I know they could be, and from those likes wayyy fewer responses. What can I do to improve these numbers and turn them into dates? And is there a place here where I can get my profile critiqued so that im not just shooting in the dark? Thank you guys any advice is much appreciated!

DontThinkTwice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, been a long time since I posted on here, but just got out of a LTR and wanted to try out the waters again. Not trying to brag but I have always been told that I am an attractive guy, 8-8.5 usually, I made a tinder profile and posted what I thought were a few good pics. Although I am getting a few likes here and there they are not what I know they could be, and from those likes wayyy fewer responses. What can I do to improve these numbers and turn them into dates? And is there a place here where I can get my profile critiqued so that im not just shooting in the dark? Thank you guys any advice is much appreciated!

The 80/20 rule seems to be on steroids on online dating. You might be in the 90th percentile with looks, but it still may only lead to a few likes. If you see the chart below, women swipe right only 5% according to that data. These apps are also majority men.

Bottom line is, it's not that you're unattractive, it's that you need to be "extremely attractive" to get a real lot of matches on Tinder.

Your pics should show a high value lifestyle and no weird pics you think are cute/funny. Show yourself on a foreign trip, partying with friends (displays social value), wearing a suit, at the gym or playing sports.
No shirtless mirror pics. No pics holding a fish you caught. No pics with your mom and dad.

Your profile should be direct and point out your value. Are you over 6'? Do you have a high value job? Do you have an attractive lifestyle? Do you work out at the gym? Stay positive and don't mention things like you got dumped or broke up with someone.

1649046488911.png

More data on Tinder likes.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Get a pic with a big dog as your main (preferably q husky)
A pic showing off your body at the beach
A pic showing you doing something fun
A pic of you thats well dressed

This is basically all you need to succeed on Tinder, don't even need to worry about the Bio at all since most girls don't read it. For text game I can't really help out there since i suck at it but at least i get a lot of matches

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get off the dating/hook up apps and start approaching women IN PERSON.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is basically all you need to succeed on Tinder, don't even need to worry about the Bio at all since most girls don't read it. For text game I can't really help out there since i suck at it but at least i get a lot of matches
If all else fails, just follow what Simon Leviev did. He's not the most handsome guy, but he was able to bag a ton of chicks on Tinder. Just ghost before the shiet hits the fan. I'm sure there's a ton of guys who are doing the same thing but on a smaller scale.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
g time since I posted on here, but just got out of a LTR and wanted to try out the waters again. Not trying to brag but I have always been told that I am an attractive guy, 8-8.5 usually,
That's fine and dandy; but are you a high value guy that plays in the big league of the 20-10%?

Women these days are so delusional in their hyped hybergamy that if you are not high value then you have no value!

Dumb your smart phone in the bin and approach chicks IRL instead. 90% of all guys doesn't do this because they are too intimidated to do it, so they hide behind these shiete dating apps when gives you no leverage.

See for example these two.. (First video starts at the point he talks about high value guys why chicks chase them):

I haven't seen video two, I just stumbled over it and thought it was appropriate for the subject/post.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is 76% male. Imagine going to a bar that was 76% male. You'd leave quickly.

The competition is fierce on Tinder, as well as Bumble and Hinge. It's not worth playing on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge unless you are a top guy. It's difficult to say what overall percentile guy that you need to be. @fakefonzie -- It's good that you are called an 8-8.5 on looks in real life. That might make using Tinder debatable, but not only to you have to be tops in looks, you either need a high paying job (if you have a clean cut look) or be a criminal-esque tattooed dirtbag (if broke). Guys in the middle tend to be ignored, both on looks and money.

Based on how competitive Tinder is, I would recommend skipping it. I'd also recommend skipping Bumble, Hinge, and every other swipe app out there and focus on real life approaching endeavors.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Try other dating apps. From what I hear Tinder blows. Have always had success on Bumble and Hinge.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the manner in which you meet a woman can affect outcomes in the early stages. @samspade describes it in simpler terms than I did.
Yeah, I see it as OLD is women shopping for men in theory. She'll say (or think) she wants a guy who's Thor handsome, rich, tall, cut, etc. Obviously she'll want him to be smart and socially adept but you can't see those things as well on an app. And girls rarely say or think "I want a man who is socially dominant, experienced, and has amused mastery." These are intangibles that present themselves in social interactions, usually face-to-face. Just the very act of opening a girl in public tilts the field. If women always approached men they found attractive IRL, they'd all be dating (or trying to date) Hemsworths.

Same dynamic applies to men but less so. You can see a 10 on your screen, but is she a cvnt? Social idiot? Meanwhile a cute 6 can be flirtatious and sexy and push your buttons if she knows how. Difference is women will forgive more physically than men.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No, you also have to be really good looking in addition to that.

You think an ugly 5'7" guy can do the aforementioned things and be successful?

Furthermore, my suspicion is this guy overestimate his attractiveness

fakefonzie

Don Juan
Reaction score
But my mom says I’m a very handsome boy

Jk, I mean my evidence is just from asking a few girls that I know, they might be overestimating just to be nice, however I am 6’2” 177lbs lean muscle have a decent jawline and fair skin.

fakefonzie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get off the dating/hook up apps and start approaching women IN PERSON.
Definitely that is more preferable, unfortunately I work a lot of hours for my job, between that and the gym it’s difficult to carve out time to go out and game. I figured OLD would probably work for me bc I can swipe while on breaks or in between sets

fakefonzie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is 76% male. Imagine going to a bar that was 76% male. You'd leave quickly.

The competition is fierce on Tinder, as well as Bumble and Hinge. It's not worth playing on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge unless you are a top guy. It's difficult to say what overall percentile guy that you need to be. @fakefonzie -- It's good that you are called an 8-8.5 on looks in real life. That might make using Tinder debatable, but not only to you have to be tops in looks, you either need a high paying job (if you have a clean cut look) or be a criminal-esque tattooed dirtbag (if broke). Guys in the middle tend to be ignored, both on looks and money.

Based on how competitive Tinder is, I would recommend skipping it. I'd also recommend skipping Bumble, Hinge, and every other swipe app out there and focus on real life approaching endeavors.
That’s a fair point, I did not realize how bad the numbers were stacked against me on that one! I got a pretty good job for my age but I do tend to go for the biker/punk look just to throw people off