Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“Are you up” text

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you dropped her off less than an hour ago, texting at 4:00 AM is bit peculiar.

Were drinks involved that night? If so, she might even be embarrassed about the text and I'd overlook it. Most of us here have had a bit to drink and made a 'late nite' call/visit to someone.

If she was sober and texted at 4:00 AM, , I'd have some minor reservations.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I call bullsh it
Nope, it was early in the morning. This was BEFORE the date btw when she was texting her eyeballs off. I think I posted about it before. She was the type that would constantly text to the point it became problematic interfering at work too because I didn't want to lose her so I'd have to keep replying right away hoping she wouldn't grow bored of me not replying to her messages timely.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Nope, it was early in the morning. This was BEFORE the date btw when she was texting her eyeballs off. I think I posted about it before. She was the type that would constantly text to the point it became problematic interfering at work too because I didn't want to lose her so I'd have to keep replying right away hoping she wouldn't grow bored of me not replying to her messages timely.
How'd you f uck this one up? Let me guess, you kept telling her your life story and the mystery of biggoal in her mind disappeared.. Like a magic trick. The secret to getting into a girls pants once you have her attention is SHUT THE F UCK UP!.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
How'd you f uck this one up? Let me guess, you kept telling her your life story and the mystery of biggoal in her mind disappeared.. Like a magic trick. The secret to getting into a girls pants once you have her attention is SHUT THE F UCK UP!.
This was the case of that teacher who drove nearly 60 miles for the date. She kept bugging me constantly. She was the one who taught at the very expensive private school and was worried about seen around town by the rich people due to gossip hence she didn't want to date people in her area. She was all over me via texting. Like it was a friday and we were going to meet on a sat but then I suddenly had Fri free. I asked if she wanted to meet that day and she hopped in her car and drove up here right away.

The date went well. She was talkative, smiled, a lot, friendly, laughed, etc. UNTIL I slipped and told her my business was at the fleamarket and then her facial expression and entire mood changed and she wanted to end the date you could tell.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This was the case of that teacher who drove nearly 60 miles for the date. She kept bugging me constantly. She was the one who taught at the very expensive private school and was worried about seen around town by the rich people due to gossip hence she didn't want to date people in her area. She was all over me via texting. Like it was a friday and we were going to meet on a sat but then I suddenly had Fri free. I asked if she wanted to meet that day and she hopped in her car and drove up here right away.

The date went well. She was talkative, smiled, a lot, friendly, laughed, etc. UNTIL I slipped and told her my business was at the fleamarket and then her facial expression and entire mood changed and she wanted to end the date you could tell.
Dude. STOP F UCKING TALKING. Less is more. When they want to chat, you just say, hey, love to chat, but at work. I look forwarding in seeing to tomorrow. This is why you want to see them ASAP, not four days later. If you'd stop second guessing us, you'd get laid already. We all want you to bust your cherry already. At 37, it's too long.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Dude. STOP F UCKING TALKING. Less is more. When they want to chat, you just say, hey, love to chat, but at work. I look forwarding in seeing to tomorrow. This is why you want to see them ASAP, not four days later. If you'd stop second guessing us, you'd get laid already. We all want you to bust your cherry already. At 37, it's too long.
She didn't know I cleaned a couple days a week at night when she was texting me at the other job. if she didn't like the fleamarket do you think she'd like me cleaning up at a grocery store lol?

This was an OLD girl btw. Man, OLD when you think about it is more time consuming than in person game. The problem with me is OLD is my only option as I have nowhere to hang where there are a lot of young folks to have access to. I mean pre wall and I don't want to drive 95 miles to Tampa or 90 miles to St. Pete where the action is.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't know I cleaned a couple days a week at night when she was texting me at the other job. if she didn't like the fleamarket do you think she'd like me cleaning up at a grocery store lol?

This was an OLD girl btw. Man, OLD when you think about it is more time consuming than in person game. The problem with me is OLD is my only option as I have nowhere to hang where there are a lot of young folks to have access to. I mean pre wall and I don't want to drive 95 miles to Tampa or 90 miles to St. Pete where the action is.

Can someone do something about this dude...

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since everyone posted all input, just an update: things are going really well with this girl. I sort of kept a little distance shortly after this all happened and she started chasing pretty hard. More frequent sex as well