"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

“Are you up” text

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I call bullsh it
Nope, it was early in the morning. This was BEFORE the date btw when she was texting her eyeballs off. I think I posted about it before. She was the type that would constantly text to the point it became problematic interfering at work too because I didn't want to lose her so I'd have to keep replying right away hoping she wouldn't grow bored of me not replying to her messages timely.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Nope, it was early in the morning. This was BEFORE the date btw when she was texting her eyeballs off. I think I posted about it before. She was the type that would constantly text to the point it became problematic interfering at work too because I didn't want to lose her so I'd have to keep replying right away hoping she wouldn't grow bored of me not replying to her messages timely.
How'd you f uck this one up? Let me guess, you kept telling her your life story and the mystery of biggoal in her mind disappeared.. Like a magic trick. The secret to getting into a girls pants once you have her attention is SHUT THE F UCK UP!.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
How'd you f uck this one up? Let me guess, you kept telling her your life story and the mystery of biggoal in her mind disappeared.. Like a magic trick. The secret to getting into a girls pants once you have her attention is SHUT THE F UCK UP!.
This was the case of that teacher who drove nearly 60 miles for the date. She kept bugging me constantly. She was the one who taught at the very expensive private school and was worried about seen around town by the rich people due to gossip hence she didn't want to date people in her area. She was all over me via texting. Like it was a friday and we were going to meet on a sat but then I suddenly had Fri free. I asked if she wanted to meet that day and she hopped in her car and drove up here right away.

The date went well. She was talkative, smiled, a lot, friendly, laughed, etc. UNTIL I slipped and told her my business was at the fleamarket and then her facial expression and entire mood changed and she wanted to end the date you could tell.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
This was the case of that teacher who drove nearly 60 miles for the date. She kept bugging me constantly. She was the one who taught at the very expensive private school and was worried about seen around town by the rich people due to gossip hence she didn't want to date people in her area. She was all over me via texting. Like it was a friday and we were going to meet on a sat but then I suddenly had Fri free. I asked if she wanted to meet that day and she hopped in her car and drove up here right away.

The date went well. She was talkative, smiled, a lot, friendly, laughed, etc. UNTIL I slipped and told her my business was at the fleamarket and then her facial expression and entire mood changed and she wanted to end the date you could tell.
Dude. STOP F UCKING TALKING. Less is more. When they want to chat, you just say, hey, love to chat, but at work. I look forwarding in seeing to tomorrow. This is why you want to see them ASAP, not four days later. If you'd stop second guessing us, you'd get laid already. We all want you to bust your cherry already. At 37, it's too long.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Dude. STOP F UCKING TALKING. Less is more. When they want to chat, you just say, hey, love to chat, but at work. I look forwarding in seeing to tomorrow. This is why you want to see them ASAP, not four days later. If you'd stop second guessing us, you'd get laid already. We all want you to bust your cherry already. At 37, it's too long.
She didn't know I cleaned a couple days a week at night when she was texting me at the other job. if she didn't like the fleamarket do you think she'd like me cleaning up at a grocery store lol?

This was an OLD girl btw. Man, OLD when you think about it is more time consuming than in person game. The problem with me is OLD is my only option as I have nowhere to hang where there are a lot of young folks to have access to. I mean pre wall and I don't want to drive 95 miles to Tampa or 90 miles to St. Pete where the action is.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
She didn't know I cleaned a couple days a week at night when she was texting me at the other job. if she didn't like the fleamarket do you think she'd like me cleaning up at a grocery store lol?

This was an OLD girl btw. Man, OLD when you think about it is more time consuming than in person game. The problem with me is OLD is my only option as I have nowhere to hang where there are a lot of young folks to have access to. I mean pre wall and I don't want to drive 95 miles to Tampa or 90 miles to St. Pete where the action is.

Can someone do something about this dude...
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Since everyone posted all input, just an update: things are going really well with this girl. I sort of kept a little distance shortly after this all happened and she started chasing pretty hard. More frequent sex as well
 
Top