Questions women commonly ask men

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't had much experience with women, and am wondering: What questions do women commonly ask men? I want to prepare answers for these common questions ahead of time.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What is your job?"
This is the most basic question that women tend to ask.

Try to avoid all talk of work. It is boring. I know it is difficult to do. Roosh did talk about how to answer that question in general in this article.

She needs to assess your position in the socio-economical hierarchy before any other thing.
It has been my experience that women in general ask fewer questions on dates than one might think that they would ask.

This is because a large percentage of women now use swipe apps to meet men. When a woman uses swipe apps, she has so much abundance that she doesn't bother to invest much in any interaction. Why would she when there's 100+ men in her phone at any time that want her? It's common to see women behave in a more apathetic fashion when she uses swipe apps or gets a lot of DMs on social media. There are 2 workarounds to this....

1. Meet swipe app using women or DM receiving women in real life. Even if a woman uses swipe apps or is active enough on social media to get a fair amount of DMs, you still stand out a little bit more for meeting her in real life. She does still have that abundance though because she is a swipe app user so apathetic behavior could still be realistic. This is the weaker solution of the 2.

2. Meet women who don't use swipe apps and only have a minimal social media presence (fewer DMs) through a real life method. This is the better solution of the 2. This is where a man is more likely to find a woman who will actively engage in a conversation and show fewer apathetic behaviors in the interaction.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it odd that women almost never ask about my job. Whether I meet them IRL or OLD/SM. I never put my job on my profile.

Recent example. I was traveling for work. At the hotel bar I noticed an attractive woman, alone, there were several others at the bar too, but not with her. She gave me a smile. The hotel was pretty so I decided to walk around and take a few pictures (while still daylight) and then get a drink.
I got back to the bar, sat next to her & we started talking. We talked for an hour or so, but other than her being aware I was traveling for work, she had no idea what I did. I found out all about her work. And we talked all about food, travel, drinks, cool places to visit in the town we were in…. But again. Not about my job!

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you say?
Something that doesn't paint either party in a negative light. Don't share details. Make it something that anyone can relate to.

When I get asked why I got divorced I tell them we both grew apart and quit working at it.

And then I ask them the same question. Not because I want to know, simply because I know they don't want to answer it either. It sends the message that its not appropriate to talk about with out saying that.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't had much experience with women, and am wondering: What questions do women commonly ask men? I want to prepare answers for these common questions ahead of time.
You should also practice questions that you will be asking of women. Here are a few suggestisons:

1. What's your name?
2. What's your size?
3. Can you send Bob and Vagene?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something that doesn't paint either party in a negative light. Don't share details. Make it something that anyone can relate to.

When I get asked why I got divorced I tell them we both grew apart and quit working at it.

And then I ask them the same question. Not because I want to know, simply because I know they don't want to answer it either. It sends the message that its not appropriate to talk about with out saying that.
Or, it can open the door to asking her "so how was the passion aspect? How much sex do you like to have in a relationship?"