Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taylor Swift blowback due to ‘weird, lonely, insecure men’

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree

Most Swifties aren't real NFL fans. The typical Swiftie might have gone to a Super Bowl party with her boyfriend or watched an NFL game at Thanksgiving with her family.

In the last few years, I have seen a lot more Kansas City Chiefs fans wearing Kansas City Chiefs stuff around Dallas. Dallas does get a lot of transplants from Missouri and Kansas since those states are near Texas and Dallas is the furthest north big metro area in Texas. I think a lot of the Kansas City Chiefs fans wearing Kansas City Chiefs stuff around Dallas are bandwagon fans.

There are a lot of University of Kansas alums running around Dallas too.
The Chiefs used to be the Dallas Texans.

TheProspect

Reaction score
I have been a Taylor Swift fan since 2008 (of her music, not necessarily her as a person).

She is an exceptional singer and songwriter, and excellent marketer. I think in the last couple of years she has become arguably the biggest contemporary star of our current time.

That being said, I have been following the NFL for 20 years, have known about Travis Kelce (and have been a fan of him) since 2013, and quite frankly find the publicity these two are getting in the last few months annoying to the point that I immediately scroll past any content online containing either of them.

The old lady personally doesn’t listen much to Taylor Swift (although I frequently get told I look like her), but I respect the business acumen and her success as an artist.
I actually remember one of first avatars on this forum was of you when you were younger and I initially thought it was a picture of Taylor Swift lol.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a Swift fan at all but I watch all of those games and honestly don't know how 4-5 two second shots of her reacting to plays would really bother anyone.
It should bother anyone who's a 49er fan or alternatively, not a big fan of the vax Kelce pushes.

I have been a Taylor Swift fan since 2008 (of her music, not necessarily her as a person).

She is an exceptional singer and songwriter, and excellent marketer. I think in the last couple of years she has become arguably the biggest contemporary star of our current time.

That being said, I have been following the NFL for 20 years, have known about Travis Kelce (and have been a fan of him) since 2013, and quite frankly find the publicity these two are getting in the last few months annoying to the point that I immediately scroll past any content online containing either of them.

I actually remember one of first avatars on this forum was of you when you were younger and I initially thought it was a picture of Taylor Swift lol.
KIttle>Kelce

And Dolly Parton>Swift (as a songwriter, notwithstanding their comparative bangability in their primes)

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She gonna be one bitter women in few years.

She an industry ho3 that is saving face for her life choices. She a multimillionaire, one of the biggest teen idols for the last 2 generations and the only one who is willing to date her is a mediocre dumb NFL receiver, not even a gb. These kind of blanket statements are always out of resentment. She a very average looking white women.
You say she is average looking(I give her a 6.5 her butt and boobs to small for me) but there are dudes that would give their left nut to smash her, not saying I disagree with you but I'm saying there men even on this forum that cannot get a Taylor Swift To me she is not exciting just a skinny chick with a cute face (they are dime a dozen where I'm from)

In regards to Kelce he's arguably one of the best Tight ends in NFL History and his stats back it up, do your research. While people are worried about their relationships, THe crypto/stock market is gearing up for another bull run right before the 2024 Elections just like clockwork!

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She has definitely become the biggest contemporary music star of our era - on the order of the tier just below Sinatra, Elvis & The Beatles, at the level of Elton John, Queen, Michael Jackson, etc.

I don't have quite the respect for her song-writing abilities - there will be no jazz artists covering her songs - as the musical stuff going on is quite basic; what she excels at is doing ad-lib variation vocalization of these simple songs (and she uses the same basic songs over & over). Of course, she is the all-time muse for young women, so I have to respect the lyrics of her material, even if it doesn't do anything for me.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say she is average looking(I give her a 6.5 her butt and boobs to small for me) but there are dudes that would give their left nut to smash her, not saying I disagree with you but I'm saying there men even on this forum that cannot get a Taylor Swift To me she is not exciting just a skinny chick with a cute face (they are dime a dozen where I'm from)
This is pretty much on point.

She's a great marketer. She's been more popular than Peak Britney Spears (and had a longer peak than Britney) despite not being as good looking as Peak Britney Spears. She's also had more staying power than Britney Spears.

I have been following the NFL for 20 years, have known about Travis Kelce (and have been a fan of him) since 2013, and quite frankly find the publicity these two are getting in the last few months annoying to the point that I immediately scroll past any content online containing either of them.
I agree with this.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gosh, I can remember going to all-day rock festivals in the '80s for like $16.
Yep!
Even the biggest (Live Aid) - My ticket was £5 plus a £20 donation (£25 total)
Saw Queen during the 'Magic' tour (86) for £13, supported by Status Quo
And a few years earlier, the 'Hot Space' tour 1982.... supported by Heart, Joan Jett, and Teardrop Explodes - 3 top acts, plus one riding high at the time - for £9
Saw Thin Lizzy for £4 IIRC in the early 80s....
Def Leppard - 1987 - £6
Even allowing for inflation, that's WAY below current prices for top acts.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swift is a product of our dumb, silly society who wants to make-believe Swift is this innocent and flawless woman who has beaten the misogynists that have always taken advantage of her (brilliant PR move by Swift honestly - her dumb fans buy her old albums in HER version that are identical and make her more money).

First, take off the pounds of makeup she wears and she is probably a HB 6.5/10 who most of us wouldn't consider anything special in the looks department. Secondly, her music is either pretentious or just about breakups and she has limited actual voice ability -- B level artist. Lastly, NFL fans like myself are tired of seeing her not because we are lonely or weird but because we are watching the football game to watch the football game. We don't need to see Swift's reaction every time Travis Kelce catches a 10 yard pass. It is asinine.

Add on top of that that their relationship is so clearly fake and phony and 100% a PR move for both of them. Doesn't stop the media and Swift's dumb fans for thinking it is this great thing. When they break up I am sure Swift will have some mega-hit off of it that we will all be dumber for having heard.

And to the guys in here saying Kelce is a "Chad" -- give me a break. The guy is a phony who sold his soul to Pfizer for what he hopes is an eventual career in Hollywood (also why he is "dating" Swift). That tells you all you need to know about him.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swift is a product of our dumb, silly society who wants to make-believe Swift is this innocent and flawless woman who has beaten the misogynists that have always taken advantage of her (brilliant PR move by Swift honestly - her dumb fans buy her old albums in HER version that are identical and make her more money).

First, take off the pounds of makeup she wears and she is probably a HB 6.5/10 who most of us wouldn't consider anything special in the looks department. Secondly, her music is either pretentious or just about breakups and she has limited actual voice ability -- B level artist. Lastly, NFL fans like myself are tired of seeing her not because we are lonely or weird but because we are watching the football game to watch the football game. We don't need to see Swift's reaction every time Travis Kelce catches a 10 yard pass. It is asinine.

Add on top of that that their relationship is so clearly fake and phony and 100% a PR move for both of them. Doesn't stop the media and Swift's dumb fans for thinking it is this great thing. When they break up I am sure Swift will have some mega-hit off of it that we will all be dumber for having heard.

And to the guys in here saying Kelce is a "Chad" -- give me a break. The guy is a phony who sold his soul to Pfizer for what he hopes is an eventual career in Hollywood (also why he is "dating" Swift). That tells you all you need to know about him.
Without make up and naked Swift is a hard 5 in a Bikini if we wanna be fair. Her butt is just terrible which brings her down to a 4 to me. I like my women with some junk in the trunk lol

No No NO my glutes cannot be bigger than my woman's nope

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a Swift fan at all but I watch all of those games and honestly don't know how 4-5 two second shots of her reacting to plays would really bother anyone.
It isn't so much “4-5 two second shots” of her, it’s the meaning behind it.

There is nothing wrong with what her and the NFL are doing, but it bothers NFL fans that they are doing it on football time: If they put this display on during the non NFL months, NFL fans wouldn’t care, but when their hype is over shadowing the games, that’s when it’s frustrating for them.

NFL fans think “I tuned in to watch the game, not to see the reaction of a 33 year old woman billionaire where her 6’5 millionaire husband scores a touchdown.

Welcome to Capitalism.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I frankly don't give a crap about the NFL or Swift.

But if you guys are so interested in the game, why not tell the NFL you have an issue with their coverage? Or would that mean you'd have to admit it's not about the game but about making hundreds of millions of dollars?

p.s. I'll leave you all alone so you can continue memorizing your favorite player's jockstrap sizes.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Taylor Swift-NFL situation has been interesting for sure, and the networks along with the league are making sure to milk every cent out of it. I even heard that during one game, the camera crew saw her eating fries, but couldn’t make out what she was dipping her fries in and Heinz ketchup saw it as an opportunity to cash in and they’re now developing a Taylor Swift inspired fry sauce to make money from swifties. This whole thing with her and the NFL is mostly about profits at the end of the day.

As for the lonely men remark that this reporter mentions, I fall into that category and I don’t give a fu*k who she dates. It doesn’t make me jealous or more bitter over my lack of a love life. Not to mention the fact that I don’t even listen to the genre of music she plays.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taylor Swift is trash and not good for the world.

One time she gave a 100k bonus to each of her truck drivers.

Imagine throwing money around like that. The power trip. Just change the life of your workers on a whim.

The pleb workers are so happy their rich queen decided to throw them so money.

Imagine being the queen of the western world and you can throw money down to your pleb workers and they will all love you.

Degeneracy at its finest. Taylor Swift is the perfectly example of the degeneracy of the modern world, capitalism, excess, celebrity hype and superficiality.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For women.... not for men. Her appeal is from women. Most guys just rolls their eyes. She is the "sex in the city" of our time. If your girlfriend like Taylor swift, I feel sorry for you. You have a higher chance of getting divorced or her breaking up with you.

Last edited:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taylor Swift is trash and not good for the world.

Between riding the c0ck carousel, and making fun of her past partners, she's sometimes a misandrist. She is not a good role model. If you tell me you like Taylor swift, you are telling me you are an idiot WITHOUT telling me you are an idiot. Just like saying you like Barbie the movie.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that means nothing to me. sex in the city was probably just as big or bigger than Taylor swift in its time. it spawn multiple movies, quoted and talked about by millions of women. millions tried to emulate the life of those characters by actually moving to big cities, etc.. etc...

but ultimately, it was a hindrance to women in general. it was trash... just like the whole Taylor swift concept.
It is an apples and oranges comparison with a TV show and a pop artist. Loyalty to a TV show can be easily replicated with a TV show that is like the one that was replaced. You do not get emotional attachment to a TV show.

Pop artists might lose influence, but they will always have influence with their fans. They create an emotional connection with their fans that never really goes away. This is why Elvis still has fans.... 45 years after he died. Even though the Rolling Stones are WELL past their prime, they still fill arenas when they have a concert.

Emotional attachment should not be hard to understand... Trump is a great example of someone that has an emotional hold over his fans. The guy can do no wrong as far as his fans are concerned. Heck... he even convinced a couple of thousand to attack the Capitol building, that was some influencial sh1t.

Why do you think these people are paid to give endorsements? Why do you think companies are willing to pay Trump just to 'brand' their products with his name. Trump water, Trump steaks, Trump wine..... Trump doesn't make any of that... he just sells his name to the produces... and Trump's fans will buy it.... same way Swift fans buy whatever crap has her image on it.

Don't mistake the fact that men as well as women are susceptible to emotional manipulation. If we weren't you would see men buying new cars and trucks, filling sports stadiums, mega-churches, and getting into relationships with the wrong women.