Taylor Swift blowback due to ‘weird, lonely, insecure men’

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taylor swift has been alpha widowed. Trust me, if she ever gets married, she will divorce the man. Just like Tom brady's ex. Taylor swift is a big time grifter and a feminist deep down inside.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s interesting everyone is saying Taylor Swift is getting so focused on yet someone added up all the camera time she got across all the whole playoff season was 24 seconds.
That's a lifetime for the Swifties.

The Jets sucked this year with Aaron Rodgers hurt and played a boring, defense-oriented brand of football. Didn't stop that snooze fest from being the second highest rated reg season game of the year.

Last edited:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Jets sucked this year with Aaron Rodgers hurt and played a boring, defense-oriented brand of football. Didn't stop that snooze fest from being the second highest rated reg season game of the year.
Does that really mean anything? I don't follow football, but I heard ratings are down from previous years. Being the tallest person in a field of midgets really doesn't mean that much.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The NFL loves money. Ratings are up and that means revenue is up. Advertising revenue is up. There’s a reason Kelce got paid 20M by Pfizer.

He now reaches a much larger audience than just the NFL & ESPN dudes normally reach. That added reach can be monetized handsomely.

Good for him.

As for Swift? She’s a talented song writer and has been very smart in buying/owning her own catalog, remastering older recordings that she didn’t own (but she owns the remastered/remixed/re-released versions which by the way has the added effect of making obsolete the original recordings so now only the new ones she owns are getting played/downloaded) and she can profit from her music rather than the record industry.

THAT is why she’s a billionaire. With a B.

The old lady personally doesn’t listen much to Taylor Swift (although I frequently get told I look like her), but I respect the business acumen and her success as an artist. She also is a strong advocate for other artists.

U2 was similarly smart about their music, I believe from the get go. Brilliant businessmen those guys.

Most artists have to continue touring to make money precisely because they do not own their music and do not make $ when it is played from a recording. The record companies own the recordings.

Quite the racket.

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, he’s right lol

I’m just out here tryna stay on the right side of 50%.

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The NFL loves money. Ratings are up and that means revenue is up. Advertising revenue is up. There’s a reason Kelce got paid 20M by Pfizer.

He now reaches a much larger audience than just the NFL & ESPN dudes normally reach. That added reach can be monetized handsomely.

Good for him.

As for Swift? She’s a talented song writer and has been very smart in buying/owning her own catalog, remastering older recordings that she didn’t own (but she owns the remastered/remixed/re-released versions which by the way has the added effect of making obsolete the original recordings so now only the new ones she owns are getting played/downloaded) and she can profit from her music rather than the record industry.

THAT is why she’s a billionaire. With a B.

The old lady personally doesn’t listen much to Taylor Swift (although I frequently get told I look like her), but I respect the business acumen and her success as an artist. She also is a strong advocate for other artists.

U2 was similarly smart about their music, I believe from the get go. Brilliant businessmen those guys.

Most artists have to continue touring to make money precisely because they do not own their music and do not make $ when it is played from a recording. The record companies own the recordings.

Quite the racket.
Interesting…

Why can’t most artist just re-record their stuff like her? Does she have like a side deal with the streaming services to push her version over the record company’s version?

I don’t watch football but I’m a fan of things stamping a moment in history and this Taylor Swift Super Bowl stuff is reminding me that life is good so I’m rocking with it.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gosh, I can remember going to all-day rock festivals in the '80s for like $16.
Actually, my daughter is jealous of the fact that I've seen the 70s/80s/90s bands (who she loves now) live in concert.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a celebrity you'll probably never meet can ruin your day, it might be time to reconsider where you put your emotional energy, especially when they have zero effect on your life.

"Just as David Goggins said, 'You will never meet a hater doing better than you!'"

Don't be that person, do better!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gosh, I can remember going to all-day rock festivals in the '80s for like $16.
$16 at some point in the 1980s would be like $40-50 now. $40-$50 now is still far cheaper than any Taylor Swift concert.

As for Swift's attractiveness, she least has been slender (maybe a bit too slender :eek:), and that's 80% of the battle right there, and she's certainly nowhere near being homely, so there is no way that she can be placed into "average" territory :rolleyes:.
Taylor Swift isn't average looking. She's above average due to being slender. Facially, she's not impressive right now but was better when she was 18-25. Taylor Swift right now at 34 is upper level cute but not very impressive. Upper level cute but not very impressive is somewhere around '7' in most men's ratings.

“There’s a lot of really weird, lonely, insecure men out there,” Cowherd said. “The fact that a pop star — the world’s biggest pop star — is dating a star tight end, who had one of his greatest games ever, and a network puts them on the air briefly, that it bothers you … what does that say about your life?”

Cowherd listed off a series of celebrities, all male, who are shown at sporting events.

“But a talented and a beautiful woman is on the air — one who would never pay attention to lonely men, and it bothers them,” he said. “There’s a stat out there — it’s kind of uncomfortable for you sad guys — that 50 percent of men never have real intimacy with a woman. That means the other 50 percent have multiple intimate relationships with women, and those ones that don’t are angry and sad and lonely and they are often misogynistic and resent women who didn’t give them the time they think they deserve.”
Cowherd has some good points but isn't entirely correct. He's spot on about men lacking intimacy and sex.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taylor Swift isn't average looking. She's above average due to being slender. Facially, she's not impressive right now but was better when she was 18-25. Taylor Swift right now at 34 is upper level cute but not very impressive. Upper level cute but not very impressive is somewhere around '7' in most men's ratings.
ud hit it lol :cool:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ud hit it lol :cool:
Yes, I would have sex with Taylor Swift at this point in time. Even at 34, she's still conventionally attractive. She's still younger to me.

There are many women I've seen around Dallas that are better looking than Taylor Swift is right now.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do like, on occasion, watching her music videos. But these music stars have made some divisive comments, I think Billie Ellish said something similar along those lines. However, they are with me in the same category as Lana Dal Ray, the type of music you might just listen to once in a blue moon but nothing like daily or even weekly fare. As I don't hold her much in regard in the first place, (ie if you look at her music video Wildest Dreams, you can't take her seriously if you wanted to), I don't see why I should care about this news. Art is art, who cares about the artist if you like the art. Just like I might listen to Elton John's music, on occasion, doesn't mean I'm gay.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most fans have watched the games for years and cared about their teams and the game. Along comes one of the players girl friends and now she gets more coverage than star players. For the NFL, it is free advertising and it draws in more revenue that comes along with her fans. Kelce has been able to get more deals simply by his association alone. The irony is that she is a feminist that usually hates on men but then hooks up with a classic Chad. It won’t last and then she‘ll have fresh material for her next album. Funny how they try to spin it on lonely butt hurt men. Maybe some guys don’t give two sh!ts about a pop star but more about the game. Same goes for the cheerleaders, they seem irrelevant as you never see them get much air time. The focus is on the game.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most fans have watched the games for years and cared about their teams and the game. Along comes one of the players girl friends and now she gets more coverage than star players. For the NFL, it is free advertising and it draws in more revenue that comes along with her fans. Kelce has been able to get more deals simply by his association alone. The irony is that she is a feminist that usually hates on men but then hooks up with a classic Chad. It won’t last and then she‘ll have fresh material for her next album. Funny how they try to spin it on lonely butt hurt men. Maybe some guys don’t give two sh!ts about a pop star but more about the game. Same goes for the cheerleaders, they seem irrelevant as you never see them get much air time. The focus is on the game.
Chiefs have the most band wagon fans in the NFL. It is literally in Kansas City, yet you see these mofos everywhere :rofl:

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I would have sex with Taylor Swift at this point in time. Even at 34, she's still conventionally attractive. She's still younger to me.

There are many women I've seen around Dallas that are better looking than Taylor Swift is right now.
According to Sosuave rules, she's been on the carousel too long and been alpha male widowed a few times already. :eek: Seems to be doing all right to me though, lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The irony is that she is a feminist that usually hates on men but then hooks up with a classic Chad. It won’t last and then she‘ll have fresh material for her next album.
Agree

Most fans have watched the games for years and cared about their teams and the game. Along comes one of the players girl friends and now she gets more coverage than star players.
Most Swifties aren't real NFL fans. The typical Swiftie might have gone to a Super Bowl party with her boyfriend or watched an NFL game at Thanksgiving with her family.

Chiefs have the most band wagon fans in the NFL. It is literally in Kansas City, yet you see these mofos everywhere :rofl:
In the last few years, I have seen a lot more Kansas City Chiefs fans wearing Kansas City Chiefs stuff around Dallas. Dallas does get a lot of transplants from Missouri and Kansas since those states are near Texas and Dallas is the furthest north big metro area in Texas. I think a lot of the Kansas City Chiefs fans wearing Kansas City Chiefs stuff around Dallas are bandwagon fans.

There are a lot of University of Kansas alums running around Dallas too.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
According to Sosuave rules, she's been on the carousel too long and been alpha widowed a few times already.
That´s probably true. If I was a man of similar age, money, and status as her, I probably wouldnt give her exclusivity. Plates status only / Recreational use only.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a Swift fan at all but I watch all of those games and honestly don't know how 4-5 two second shots of her reacting to plays would really bother anyone.