Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talked to that 40yr old HB7 nurse for about 2 hours tonight.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2 hours! Uh. Big mistake. Huge mistake. Talking and texting is only to setup plans to meet in person. That’s it, nothing else. Hell after 2 hours talk/ text what the hell would you discuss face to face, you already know everything. Stay a mystery.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about women in their late 40s close to 50 if they're attractive on OLD? I mean just for short term.
its the same thing for women in their 40s, 50s, 60s.. its all PHYSICAL attraction first.

Why dont you answer this, (i'm gona be extreme about this) would you F a mongoloid looking chick from a special ed class even though she makes you cookies everyday and makes you laugh??

And if you do end up ****ing her, its either pity sex or you are just a straight up a damn good person.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
its the same thing for women in their 40s, 50s, 60s.. its all PHYSICAL attraction first.

Why dont you answer this, (i'm gona be extreme about this) would you F a mongoloid looking chick from a special ed class even though she makes you cookies everyday and makes you laugh??

And if you do end up ****ing her, its either pity sex or you are just a straight up a damn good person.
Hell know i wouldn't screw the tard.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to get her to change her mind about a ltr is to meet up and, hopefully, give her the best sex she's had in a while. I don't think you're going to convince her by chatting and never even meeting.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great posts bigdave about post-wall women who have fbw. You are officially my rival on here for sad threads.

You should watch "Under The Skin" (2013) since you recommended Amazon Prime in my other thread, and I'm guessing you have that too. It has Scarlett Johanasson playing a nude alien who is preying on weak guys like yourself and then using them for alien food in her home planet. I think if a girl approached you like her, you'll jump at the opportunity because you sound desperate. Watching this is better than chasing post-wall women and thinking it a big deal you spent 2 hours over the phone. At least if you are wasting your time, do it in style!

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell know i wouldn't screw the tard.
you see, its the physical attraction first.. they have to be attracted to the physical first. Like how their physical attracts YOU!@

Women won't admit this..but its true, MOST of them are shallow like us. Please, remember that. Burn that in your head.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your photo reminds me of clay aiken..Kinda scrawny ish feel to him.... i really think u just have to work out. I'd rather let you know now So you can make that change sooner in your 20s. Don't be trying to make that physical change in your 50s, 60s...its gona be really too late by then.

Experiment with your looks.. Its all A/B testing.

Your face/hair color right now looks monotone. Perhaps try dying your hair black...grow a beard if u can. I really think you can pull it off man. Or maybe..shave hair? Photoshop it first. Maybe wear black framed NON prescription glasses. $10 at amazon < easy instant change

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Umm, if you hadn't noticed yet.. He's "special" too.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
your photo reminds me of clay aiken..Kinda scrawny ish feel to him.... i really think u just have to work out. I'd rather let you know now So you can make that change sooner in your 20s. Don't be trying to make that physical change in your 50s, 60s...its gona be really too late by then.

Experiment with your looks.. Its all A/B testing.

Your face/hair color right now looks monotone. Perhaps try dying your hair black...grow a beard if u can. I really think you can pull it off man. Or maybe..shave hair? Photoshop it first. Maybe wear black framed NON prescription glasses. $10 at amazon < easy instant change
My part time job if I have a beard you have to keep it neatly trimmed. I dont have time for that. When I didnt have that job I wouldn't shave for a week. I'd look like hockey players during the playoffs.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, are you a virgin? or what?

What knowledge do you seek exactly?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She texted me tonight and we chatted for just over an hour. She's dropping her FWB friend now, that 49 year old dude. Her former boss who's a dept director at another location sent her flowers she said. Her boss said is she dense LOL. So she says they got along when they hangout as a group at work and as a group are going to Key West next week for a couple days. Still friend zone she said.

The last time I texted her was over the weekend and she texted me out of the blue tonight. She like I said sounds interested but she said the distance thing is a serious concern being 60 miles. She also asked me what my views were and if I want to have kids. I know where that leads to. I know she doesn't want kids. So this time I said I have no preference and it goes either way it doesn't make any difference to me. She seemed to think that was an okay answer. I know that trap. She had a miscarriage right after she had cancer when she was younger.

Oh and she just separated in May. Husband did it over a text. In Sept. it was finalized by the state. Her ex husband still dog sits and does work on her house though and wanted to rent a room from her lol for a grand a month but she isn't going to. Since I didn't hear from her since Sat when I texted her I figured she was just going to ghost and move on but yea, she sent me a text first tonight.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude! Have you learned a single thing on this forum? Hello. This woman is NOT interested in you as a romantic thing. She is using you as her therapist. You are 100% deep in friend zone. Hello? Can’t you see that. She’s literally telling you about the guys she wants as romantic partners.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Dude! Have you learned a single thing on this forum? Hello. This woman is NOT interested in you as a romantic thing. She is using you as her therapist. You are 100% deep in friend zone. Hello? Can’t you see that. She’s literally telling you about the guys she wants as romantic partners.
At least shes talking. I want to break through the friend zone barrier. I want to strategize how to break it.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that low end HB7 nurse 60 miles away I've been talking to on Match? I mean granted, some guys might call her only a high end HB6 but she looks very low HB7 so I'll still consider it palatable, barley. Anyway as you know she doesn't want anything really because she's so busy with school. She said she has a 49 year old guy friend that she's FWB with but just not real serious with the relationship because she's not looking for a serious relationship and said I'm probably not what she's looking for because she says I want a LTR. Anyway, despite that we talk like for 2 hours. She wondered if I was working tonight she said today and overall just chit chatted with me for most of the night.

The thing that gets me though is why lately does she text so much. I mean, she knows what I think of her obviously but thinks I need someone who wants LTR. But anyway she talked a lot. Last time I flirted a bit more with her, but tonight when she mentioned LTR isn't what she's looking for I pushed the envelope more and really upped on the flirting with her, especially about her looks, and her pics in her nurses uniform etc and making comments about what I feel about her hot looks. She seemed to be receptive of it because she didn't cut the conversation off whenever I'd make comments. I mean she sees it's clear now that I'm not really thinking about long term necessarily and I'd take short term hookup. I mean it's clear I made to her I think she's hot and all. So obviously she does indeed see something with me that she likes. She otherwise would cut me off or ghost me if she didn't. I don't know what made her so chatty tonight. Maybe it's because I upped the flirting and it made her laugh and was able to get her guard down. Anyway, she's working 3 12 hour shifts this weekend so I told her I'd contact her next week. I don't want to bug her or look that needed.

Remember, she's almost 60 miles from me and in her profile she listed guys under 30 miles from her, yet she replied to me and has talked to me the last 3 weeks. What would have compelled her to talk to me? Is she looking for maybe a younger guy since she has an older one or if this guy ends up being a dud she can fall back on?
And the 21 and 17 years old girl you were trying to groom?

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggoal, alot of the guys here are being real. I'll tell you that. The reason being is because this is a sign/behavior of a woman who isn't interested BASED on ALL OF OUR EXPERIENCES. We have historical databases in our heads and our replies is a reflection of it.

But, then again, its your time and energy. But then again, its good experience for you whether you get laid or not...i feel ya on this. And i hope u do get laid by all means.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At least shes talking. I want to break through the friend zone barrier. I want to strategize how to break it.
Haha. Break thru the friend zone. It would be easier to get the earth to spin on its opposite direction. No man has ever succeeded in that. Do not waste your time