Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Controlling Sh!t Tests?

Reaction score
I’m new to all this so I’m soaking everything in still. I’ve always noticed patterns in girls but never had concrete definitions or theories like here. So I’ve had my own methods that work but you guys put them into words. I’m having trouble practically handling sh!t tests.

MOST RECENT:
Girl that I gauged as interested from tinder asked why I’m single. I thought the best response is to control the convo and skim her question with a question. “How would my answer contribute to you?” Tried to hit the middle ground of vague but not too vague. How to I answer a question like that?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
"Just haven't found the right match yet. Could that be you? ;p LOL." Let's get a drink to chat more IRL.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm just not looking for a relationship right now"

Sounds like a dumb move but I've seen it work quite powerfully. Gives them a challenge etc

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, tell them that you’ve been busy working on your career, professional life, traveling and having fun. Women want someone who can talk and keep things interesting.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder?

I'm not inclined to give out personal information to trash.

Let her qualify herself, as to WHY she's NOT trash.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say arrogant stuff like, Im single because most women can't handle me

Or... idk a lot of women are scared of me, they think I'm a player

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you come on too strong. Need to come off chill and relaxed.
Nah it makes them smile lol. I don't say it in an arrogant way. I just describe it as an arrogant or confidence thing... and obviously it's not one size fits all, its just one approach for certain women. I can play it either way, and I have a feel of when to do which

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Nah it makes them smile lol. I don't say it in an arrogant way. I just describe it as an arrogant or confidence thing... and obviously it's not one size fits all, its just one approach for certain women. I can play it either way, and I have a feel of when to do which
Like a Bo$$

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just tell them being single keeps me out of trouble.