“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Does she qualify for a LTR?

tesla8520

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2024
Messages
238
Reaction score
78
Hi there guys!
Met this chick and I'm testing wheter this is good for LTR or not.

She has 28 years, no kids, AFAIK, she had 5 boyfriends, and 4 relationships from 3 to 6 months each, then a 6 year relationship.
Then today. Her BC is probably between 10 to 20 (my assumption).
Those guys were all good men, no drug addict or criminals. 3 guys were form her circle, while 3 from outside

She's a 8 but a bit fat so 7 now, and have very feminine attitude and maneerism.
She's really good at sex and company

I'm looking for a woman who have her needs met, and she does, but want company, sex, and maybe in 2 years from now, we can talk about bigger things such as living togheter, kids, and so on.

Do you think her past relationships log would tell us she's not qualified for a LTR?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

UK manc

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2026
Messages
12
Reaction score
8
Age
43
"AFAIK, she had 5 boyfriends, and 4 relationships from 3 to 6 months each, then a 6 year relationship."

I'm not sure how you'd get to know this.

Buy anyway...sounds like an MTR to me. M for Medium.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,896
Reaction score
19,179
That's a zoom out overview which may or may not be accurate because a lot of this is guesswork by you. As such, that doesn't really help you much.

At the end of the day, her behavior and what you find out over a 3-4 month or longer period of time will tell you what you need to know.

If you are paying attention that is.
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,310
Reaction score
6,178
Stop focusing on LTR cohabitation, marriage ect

Just have FUN, and promote her after every 3 months. That means after 3 months yall dating, and 6 months yall can call it a LTR.

Regardless of her experiences with men yesterday , it's about how she treats YOU today
 

tesla8520

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2024
Messages
238
Reaction score
78
That means after 3 months yall dating, and 6 months yall can call it a LTR.
Yes I have a schedule for that.


it's about how she treats YOU today
At the end of the day she could be someone like valentina nappi, but yes, it's how she treats and respect me and the relationship.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top