“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

This approach...

Ottocinclus

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2023
Messages
39
Reaction score
21
Age
53
I'm kinda new to bar approaches. So I was out last night. I order a drink at a bar, and I notice two girls next to me. Both shot me a couple of quick glances. This normally seems like a signal to approach, but they kept their backs turned toward me and just kept facing each other and/or the bar.

I guess I should have just found a way to break into their circle? Tap on the shoulder? Say something louder to get their attention? Or do I even bother unless they are facing me and at least smiling?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,708
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
I'm kinda new to bar approaches. So I was out last night. I order a drink at a bar, and I notice two girls next to me. Both shot me a couple of quick glances. This normally seems like a signal to approach, but they kept their backs turned toward me and just kept facing each other and/or the bar.

I guess I should have just found a way to break into their circle? Tap on the shoulder? Say something louder to get their attention? Or do I even bother unless they are facing me and at least smiling?
Find a wingman or group to go out with. The last bar success I had was a similar situation with two women in some corner. I approached them and said my friend wanted to buy them a shot, and they accepted. That broke the ice; they joined our group for the night and ended up fvcking both of them that night lol. I had no visual cues or any of this BS IOIS I keep seeing regurgitated on this forum. Just two women minding their own business at some table by themselves.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,744
Reaction score
9,934
I approached them and said my friend wanted to buy them a shot, and they accepted.
Lol, did your friend know about it? Kind of brilliant if not, throws all the rejection risk on him. :)
 

Ottocinclus

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2023
Messages
39
Reaction score
21
Age
53
Yeah, the only success I've ever had was when I was with my "wing man." It's funny, he's pretty much an incel. I can't figure out why. He's decent looking and has his own business. But he'll approach and entertain anybody, and that's when I'd slide in. Every night I was with him I'd at least get a make out (not with him LOL).

Funny, I think he got mad about this, since he doesn't want to hang out at night with me anymore. Now I'm stuck solo. I guess it's just as well. I should find people that actually have game to hang out with, or at least people with good social circles.
 

Ottocinclus

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2023
Messages
39
Reaction score
21
Age
53
I'm just wondering in general, too. I watch women at bars, and it seems like they're scoping out guys and want to be approached, but when a guy they were looking at gets near they just turn away and act like he isn't there.

Seems counterproductive LOL
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,020
Reaction score
1,888
Age
42
I'm kinda new to bar approaches. So I was out last night. I order a drink at a bar, and I notice two girls next to me. Both shot me a couple of quick glances. This normally seems like a signal to approach, but they kept their backs turned toward me and just kept facing each other and/or the bar.

I guess I should have just found a way to break into their circle? Tap on the shoulder? Say something louder to get their attention? Or do I even bother unless they are facing me and at least smiling?
You just have to immerse yourself and embrace the feelings of shame, guilt, and/or fear. The good news is that anything you start, you tend to finish, so just get started. Just accept the embarrassment of the first few you do.
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,933
Age
37
@Ottocinclus "I guess I should have just found a way to break into their circle?"

Walking up, and uttering words to the effect of "Yo", "Sup", any variation thereof is MORE underrated than deriding Bible and Koran humpers as blockheads to their faces

Give it a whirl
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,502
Reaction score
11,363
I'm kinda new to bar approaches. So I was out last night. I order a drink at a bar, and I notice two girls next to me. Both shot me a couple of quick glances. This normally seems like a signal to approach, but they kept their backs turned toward me and just kept facing each other and/or the bar.

I guess I should have just found a way to break into their circle? Tap on the shoulder? Say something louder to get their attention? Or do I even bother unless they are facing me and at least smiling?
I would lean in and make a funny comment then go from there. Nothing complicated but it needs to be somewhat humorous or interesting. It needs to be engaging.

Yeah, the only success I've ever had was when I was with my "wing man." It's funny, he's pretty much an incel. I can't figure out why. He's decent looking and has his own business. But he'll approach and entertain anybody, and that's when I'd slide in. Every night I was with him I'd at least get a make out (not with him LOL).

Funny, I think he got mad about this, since he doesn't want to hang out at night with me anymore. Now I'm stuck solo. I guess it's just as well. I should find people that actually have game to hang out with, or at least people with good social circles.
You should have thrown your friend a bone. Help each other out. My wing (who was great at openers) and I would figure out what girl liked who the best and try and make the match happen. I was never going to get in his way if it meant he had a better chance because he was a better fit for whatever girl we were talking to.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top