"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

On the hook! Don’t let her off.

RobNeb

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
52
Reaction score
9
Age
58
Let me guess, a little comforting the girl about her family situation the other day?
She did have her daughter move back in and in our date last night she apologized a few times for being ‘grumpy’ last week. By playing it cool I was able to work past those issues and we had a great date, learned more about each other, got closer and had another nice kiss before the night got too late. I did put the feelers out on having another date and she was enthused. This is a slow process with this amazingly hot woman that I’m enjoying and although I’ve received great advice here I’m continuing to move forward at a pace that works for both of us.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,859
She did have her daughter move back in and in our date last night she apologized a few times for being ‘grumpy’ last week. By playing it cool I was able to work past those issues and we had a great date, learned more about each other, got closer and had another nice kiss before the night got too late. I did put the feelers out on having another date and she was enthused. This is a slow process with this amazingly hot woman that I’m enjoying and although I’ve received great advice here I’m continuing to move forward at a pace that works for both of us.
Good job getting back on track. My bad if it has been mentioned in the thread, but how did you meet her?
 
Top