Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bumble, Tinder, Hinge & dating apps are destroying America

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real world approaching is where a man can punch above his weight. I've got women using every method known to man. And OLD simply gives me the least favorable results. All personal , but funny to see that I am not the only one with this story.
Most men would be ok with punching to their weight, which is a challenge on the swipe apps and even in the DMs.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real world approaching is where a man can punch above his weight. I've got women using every method known to man. And OLD simply gives me the least favorable results. All personal , but funny to see that I am not the only one with this story.
This is contradictory, if the majority of man suck at OLD and I have success on it, wouldn’t it be the other way around? Sorry bro, I’m not going to waste my time and money at some shvtty bar or club that I do not want to be at religiously every week. I’m also sick of hearing the same type of women on the apps cope. I literally see the same type of women frolicking at bars and clubs, so idk what venues y’all are posting at?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had success getting all types of women in real life and online. But there is one thing that stands out. Its far easier to pick up a girl 15-20yrs younger in real life than from online. Its the same thing @Gamisch has pointed out. Why is that?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had success getting all types of women in real life and online. But there is one thing that stands out. Its far easier to pick up a girl 15-20yrs younger in real life than from online. Its the same thing @Gamisch has pointed out. Why is that?
That’s literally jail bait for me lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its far easier to pick up a girl 15-20yrs younger in real life than from online. Its the same thing @Gamisch has pointed out. Why is that?
Women usually won't see those men in their card stack when they swipe, as most women set their filters to see men no more than 5-7 years older in the card stack.

Additionally, women have a match queue on all the apps. It does not take long for a women to have 100+ potential matches that she needs to swipe right or left on.

What's the incentive to swipe right on a guy 15-20 years older when she has plenty of men 1-3 years older in the swipe queue.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women usually won't see those men in their card stack when they swipe, as most women set their filters to see men no more than 5-7 years older in the card stack.

Additionally, women have a match queue on all the apps. It does not take long for a women to have 100+ potential matches that she needs to swipe right or left on.

What's the incentive to swipe right on a guy 15-20 years older when she has plenty of men 1-3 years older in the swipe queue.
Any girl younger than a college grad age would get little benefit from the apps unless she is niche maxing. Her social circle and atmosphere are peak at this point in her life.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any girl younger than a college grad age would get little benefit from the apps unless she is niche maxing. Her social circle and atmosphere are peak at this point in her life.
Please share your thoughts about 25-35 year old women. Those women, who are typically post-college grad age, see a ton of demand for their vaginas when they appear on swipe apps. That's the age range for women when first marriages typically occur and often first babies.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
This is a dying industry making its own self-aggrandizing news.

According to the Tinder Pressroom, there is a renaissance in dating being driven by authenticity which will lead to the most successful marriages yet. Gen Z(roughly 18-25yo) is prioritizing value-based qualities such as loyalty (79%), respect (78%) and open-mindedness (61%) over looks (56%.)

Press Release:

Full Report:

So if this is true, perhaps all the older guys trying to get young girls can put the dumbbells down and stop going to work! Looks, Money, Status should be replaced with Loyalty, Respect, and Open Mindedness.

LMFAO

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please share your thoughts about 25-35 year old women. Those women, who are typically post-college grad age, see a ton of demand for their vaginas when they appear on swipe apps. That's the age range for women when first marriages typically occur and often first babies.
I’ve dated from 18-30 and the ones under 21 were the worst girls to deal with. This age range is young enough to be attractive and bear kids but old enough to have maturity and stability. Gone are the days of the one income household.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From FaceTime and instant messaging to the plethora of social media platforms on the internet, “interconnected” has perhaps become the most fitting term to describe contemporary society. And indeed, with our ability to communicate with anyone at the click of a button, we now have more opportunities to connect than ever before. All of this considered, one question remains: Why do so manyAmericans feel more lonely now than ever?

The ultimate goal of online dating apps should be to function as a conduit in creating committed relationships, right? Wrong. The realm of online dating has become a multi-billion dollar industry — an industry that profits primarily off of user addiction, especially by keeping its users single. The way that the industry accomplishes this is twofold, relying on qualities ofgamification and what psychologist Barry Schwartz refers to as the “paradox of choice.”

————

Thoughts?
It's OVER for OnlineDatingCels.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its far easier to pick up a girl 15-20yrs younger in real life than from online. Its the same thing @Gamisch has pointed out. Why is that?
Online, women go with their rational brain. They have time to analyze and think about it. So they want “6’1, tall, dark, and handsome.”

In real life, they don’t have time to “analyze” and “think about it”, the guy could be here today, gone tomorrow. So their emotional brain kicks in. In real life it could be a chance meeting, it could be a romantic meeting, it could be a sexy meeting. As long as the guy is prepared (looks good, in shape) anything can happen in real life.

Thats why women hate to admit they met the guy “online.” My ex knew a girl who worked at Burberry. Decent looking. Married and had a baby with a guy she met online. Yet, she would never admit they met online. When asked, she would always say “through friends”.

For women, meeting online is not sexy. Men don’t care as much if the girl is hot.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't need to meet men on swipe apps or through the DMs if they can manage their day-to-day lives.
Yeah if you are an only fans thottie in Miami. What do y’all think the average female does on a day to day basis lol? Pretty similar to us, work, gym, hang out with friends lol.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do y’all think the average female does on a day to day basis lol? Pretty similar to us, work, gym, hang out with friends lol.
The average female can show up to a bar and get approached by many men. The average man who shows up to a bar and approaches gets shot down in most approaches. Over the years, I have seen less approaching in bars though. People seem to be closed off to new interactions more and more in bars.

Women miss out on a lot of prospects at the gym because they wear earbuds. Part of why women wear earbuds at the gym is to reduce male approaches. At any gym, the vast majority of females wear earbuds/headphones and the vast majority of men do not. Women have such abundance in terms of in-person approaching that they can wear earbuds at the gym.

I can imagine for 30 something single women that hanging out with friends is affected. An unattached, single 32-37 year old female will know mainly married women/married women with small children. Her married women friends might not have as much time for her. I can't imagine that an unattached early to mid 30s female is excited to get together with a group of married women. I can imagine this type of female resorting to swipe apps more because her social circle connections would be affected by having a lot of married women friends. Still, this woman can show up to bars and get hit on and not need swipe apps.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats why i stopped wearing headphones when I am in the gym. I think the music kinda paints the environment( work out edm ). On top of that it shows (unconsciously) you are open for conversation.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The average female can show up to a bar and get approached by many men. The average man who shows up to a bar and approaches gets shot down in most approaches. Over the years, I have seen less approaching in bars though. People seem to be closed off to new interactions more and more in bars.
I feel like this is a little exaggerated tbh. Even so, most of the guys I see doing the approaching are either non-western men or weirdos. It’s not Chad and Tyrone going up to every woman in the place. There are a couple of single women in our group(white) and I have never seen a random guy hit on them or the taken women in my group.

Women miss out on a lot of prospects at the gym because they wear earbuds. Part of why women wear earbuds at the gym is to reduce male approaches. At any gym, the vast majority of females wear earbuds/headphones and the vast majority of men do not. Women have such abundance in terms of in-person approaching that they can wear earbuds at the gym.
I go to a 200 dollar plus gym and the sauna convos are always full of high value men or budding high value men. I do get hit on at the gym, but I would not want to mess the relationship up and it be an awkward encounter. I used to have a fling with a girl at my gym, but she was one of those that only went to the classes. I haven’t seen her since we ended things though. There are some “gym crushes” at my gym, but it’s not worth the potential fallback imho. This is also coming from someone aiming for a LTR, so good luck pumping and dumping in your own gym.

I can imagine for 30 something single women that hanging out with friends is affected. An unattached, single 32-37 year old female will know mainly married women/married women with small children. Her married women friends might not have as much time for her. I can't imagine that an unattached early to mid 30s female is excited to get together with a group of married women. I can imagine this type of female resorting to swipe apps more because her social circle connections would be affected by having a lot of married women friends. Still, this woman can show up to bars and get hit on and not need swipe apps.
Most of my gfs friends are married and I met her on the swipe app while she was in a lost cause relationship with her ex. The single women in their group do get pity and remorse from the friends because they are seen as helpless hopeless romantics at this point. The men do not get the same treatment and I rarely see them get invited to events and such.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
IMG_4651.jpeg

I dunno, OLD seems to be working well for me…ehh she’s a 7 at best but nice bod - another plate for the cupboard and I didn’t even need to do any work.

Life is good. And yea youngsters I’m over 40…

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fck the apps its disgusting just a trash meat market for humans some photos a bio and that's all you are just another participant in the market for love with ur photos and bios just another worker in the system with ur cv and experience for all ur life exp and evrything u put in they will look at ur profile/cv for 10 second and approve or dissaprove and this gentlemen is what ur life comes down to in 2023