Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are some things all rich men should know?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-The car model and brand industry, knowledge of them.
-How to fix cars.
-The gemstone and precious metals industry. Ruby/sapphire/emerald/diamonds etc. Basic knowledge of identification.
-Stock markets, etc.
-How to put a tie on.
-Home improvement and remodeling, basic construction skills, etc.
-How to make a website is a plus, especially a coding language. All men should know HTML.

What else?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The car model and brand industry, knowledge of them.
Sure, but I also like cars

How to fix cars.
Disagree, unless it’s your personal hobby. Otherwise that’s time wasted on something I could easily pay for

The gemstone and precious metals industry. Ruby/sapphire/emerald/diamonds etc. Basic knowledge of identification.
Meh

Stock markets, etc.
Agreed

How to put a tie on.
What rich person doesn’t know how to tie a tie?

Home improvement and remodeling, basic construction skills, etc.
Same with fixing a car, unless it’s a personal hobby…waste of time

How to make a website is a plus, especially a coding language. All men should know HTML
Same with fixing a car, unless its a personal hobby…waste of time

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree, unless it’s your personal hobby. Otherwise that’s time wasted on something I could easily pay for

Same with fixing a car, unless it’s a personal hobby…waste of time

Same with fixing a car, unless its a personal hobby…waste of time
I realize this is not a big deal with White women. But for Hispanic women more important. Like if your car breaks down while driving and you need to replace a tire. I once seen a Mexican girl complain he didn't know how to do it so she did it instead.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize this is not a big deal with White women. But for Hispanic women more important. Like if your car breaks down while driving and you need to replace a tire. I once seen a Mexican girl complain he didn't know how to do it so she did it instead.
Ive dated plenty of Mexican women and I have absolutely zero idea on how to change a tire lol.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what your definition of "rich" is but I do ok.

"Rich" guys probably know very few on your list as they let other people do all those things except for maybe the car model (not fixing) and financial markets parts. The qualities most self-made wealthy men possess, at least in the US, are more communication, persuasion, selling, promotion, and motivation (people, buyers, product users) as most are business owners and some are corporate executives. The art of communication goes much further than HTML or cleaning fuel injectors, IMO.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Seriously? Who the fnck doesn’t know how to change a tire? My 12 year old daughter could do it.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Alot of tax loopholes, t ypes of forms you can get to start stuff that is tax exempt and makes you more money and gains you grants from the government and stuff.

Really not going to write too much about it because I dont get paid to do this **** and alot of this stuff is super mainstream anyways now.. Back in the day, it was cool to know alot of sht that can help you earn more money and loopholes you can use to financial betterment-- but nowadays with the flood of information, everyone gets in on everything and nothing is really a gem anymore.. Its unfortunate but w.e

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some more.

-Knowing how to play an instrument.

-Knowing how to speak a foreign language (outside your nationalities).

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
They should know the difference between BEING a rich man, and APPEARING TO BE a rich man. They know that being rich in character and rich in charitable pursuits are far more fruitful than knowing everything about a BMW or flaunting flashy watches. That is not to say that a rich man can't have a nice watch or drive a BMW, but these things should not define your personality.

Agree with auto maintenance, home improvement skills, knowledge of financial markets, looking presentable, etc, but those things are just the baseline expectations of a well-rounded person in my opinion.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I'm still reeling from the earlier exchange about "men" that CANNOT change a tire, not because they don't have to but BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-The car model and brand industry, knowledge of them.
-How to fix cars.
-The gemstone and precious metals industry. Ruby/sapphire/emerald/diamonds etc. Basic knowledge of identification.
-Stock markets, etc.
-How to put a tie on.
-Home improvement and remodeling, basic construction skills, etc.
-How to make a website is a plus, especially a coding language. All men should know HTML.

What else?
None of these things are something a rich man needs to know how to do. These are DudeBro skills.

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
None of these things are something a rich man needs to know how to do. These are DudeBro skills.
I would hate to live in whatever world that knowing how to tie a tie, basic home remodeling, and auto maintenance somehow makes you a "dudebro". Sounds like someone needs to grow up and check into reality.

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
How to be a good father ... this is essential. Men children these days; girls with daddy issues and weak boys who can't do anything for themselves. Being a good father is very necessary. I want to be my kids best friend

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would hate to live in whatever world that knowing how to tie a tie, basic home remodeling, and auto maintenance somehow makes you a "dudebro". Sounds like someone needs to grow up and check into reality.
It's common. How useless do you have to be to not know how to tie a tie? There are a million dumbasses that know how to do that and aren't millionairse.

Expensive cars exist for dumb rich people to blow their money on flashy crap

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That money doesn't bring you happiness. The list of depressed rich people who were counting on it to but then realized it didn't and are in despair over that is very long...