Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Allen, TX Outlet Mall Shooting: Was the Shooter an Incel?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday, there was a mass shooting at an outlet mall (Allen Premium Outlets) in Allen, TX. Allen is a northern suburb of Dallas, TX and considered a desirable suburb.

The Allen Premium Outlets were opened in 2000, when Allen had only a population of 43,000, compared to 104,000 now. Nearby suburbs of McKinney and Frisco were also much smaller in 2000. It was considered a somewhat remote area in 2000 that has had a lot of suburban sprawl since that time.

Many mass shootings are perpetrated by incels. Incel sexual frustration is closely linked to mass shootings. However, there have been mass shootings where incel status was not a primary motivator.

Metro Dallas is a difficult mating market. There is a male surplus (though not as bad as some other cities). White women in Metro Dallas are heavily pursued, entitled, pretentious, and often have bad attitudes.

Allen is mainly suburban and families, so the mating market isn't as active as in Dallas. Allen is ~20% Asian and there are many sexually frustrated Asian males. The sexually frustrated, high school nerd or college STEM majoring Asian male is a bit of a trope.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There are some signs that the shooter (now dead) was an incel. There are also some signs that this wasn't incel related.

He was in his 30s and lived with his parents in a Dallas neighborhood with older houses. It does not appear that his parents spoke English and it is likely his parents spoke Spanish. A guy living at home in his 30s isn't likely to be getting laid regularly and his parents are poor to lower middle class based on the housing quality in the video in the link. Neighbors did say that the guy wore odd clothing and behaved oddly walking around that neighborhood for years. That seems like social ineptitude.

If he came from a primarily Spanish speaking environment, he could have played broke, tattooed dirtbag game and gotten with some Hispanic women, typically lower class ones.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's yesterday's new, today a dude ran over peeps in Brownsville

They should drive over themselves first imo.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of the mass shootings are horrible, but this one hits home. I have been to this same place many times. I used to drive by there every day. Lived minutes away for 20yrs. That stuff isn't supposed to happen in your own backyard. WTF is wrong with people? Total lack of concern for human life.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve come to the conclusion that we have a massive mental health problem that nobody is willing to recognize and make the difficult societal changes …
Gotta start with the DOE

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to drive by there every day.
I have driven past it many times. It doesn't stand out too much when driving past it heading south on US 75 towards Dallas.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

investigators have found social media accounts connected to the shooter that reveal hundreds of postings and images, including writings with racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist rhetoric, neo-Nazi material and material espousing the supremacy of the white race.

———

Doesn’t feel like a makings on incel shooting.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

investigators have found social media accounts connected to the shooter that reveal hundreds of postings and images, including writings with racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist rhetoric, neo-Nazi material and material espousing the supremacy of the white race.

———

Doesn’t feel like a makings on incel shooting.
Incel status has been a key motivating factor for a lot of shootings. This one isn't seeming as much like an incel motivated one as some others.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve come to the conclusion that we have a massive mental health problem that nobody is willing to recognize and make the difficult societal changes …
I’m impressed by the amount of prescription medication people take in the States. When I do a physical every 6 months, the doctor examining me is always surprised when I mention that I don’t use any medication.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still keeping watch on this one. Already saw video footage of him getting out of his car and that already made me upset. He just guns down women and children out in the open. A cop happened to be nearby and killed his ass.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the future is to detect people like this and remove them from society before they can cause damage, but that will require measures that most people wont like.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the future is to detect people like this and remove them from society before they can cause damage, but that will require measures that most people wont like.
lol Minority Report.

Reactions: BMX

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
This will prove unpopular here most likely, but a robust public health system that includes psychological services would greatly diminish the number of mass shooters in the US.

By implementing robust public mental health programs that focus on early identification, intervention, and support, communities can help identify potential psychopaths and reduce the number of mass shootings. It is important to note that not all individuals with psychopathy or other mental health conditions will engage in violent acts; however, providing comprehensive support and services can help mitigate risk factors and create safer communities for everyone.

Killing a human being is not an easy thing to do from a mental standpoint. It goes against human nature at its core. You have got to be seriously messed up to go through with a killing, if not threatened yourself. In war or self defense different things are at work.

It is written about in medieval works such as “The Song of Roland," a medieval epic poem based on the Battle of Roncevaux Pass in 778. In this poem, there are descriptions of the emotional and physical distress experienced by the soldiers after the battle. There are many other writings that show the stresses warriors go through.

People that are capable of murder like these mass shooters have severe issues, they’re literally sociopaths as well.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will prove unpopular here most likely, but a robust public health system that includes psychological services would greatly diminish the number of mass shooters in the US.

By implementing robust public mental health programs that focus on early identification, intervention, and support, communities can help identify potential psychopaths and reduce the number of mass shootings. It is important to note that not all individuals with psychopathy or other mental health conditions will engage in violent acts; however, providing comprehensive support and services can help mitigate risk factors and create safer communities for everyone.

Killing a human being is not an easy thing to do from a mental standpoint. It goes against human nature at its core. You have got to be seriously messed up to go through with a killing, if not threatened yourself. In war or self defense different things are at work.

It is written about in medieval works such as “The Song of Roland," a medieval epic poem based on the Battle of Roncevaux Pass in 778. In this poem, there are descriptions of the emotional and physical distress experienced by the soldiers after the battle. There are many other writings that show the stresses warriors go through.

People that are capable of murder like these mass shooters have severe issues, they’re literally sociopaths as well.
So basically more surveillance of men and "red flag" policies weaponized at anyone who doesn't agree with MSM narratives?

Billtx49

Reaction score
So basically more surveillance of men and "red flag" policies weaponized at anyone who doesn't agree with MSM narratives?
No, it’s basically about having adequate mental health care to find the severely unbalanced people before they can kill others. It’s currently sorely missing and below average quality in US society.…

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, education is a long term solution and a good start, but what do we do with the already grown mentally ill walking wounded?
Or the hordes of brain dead drug addicts that have fried themselves stupid with fentanyl.

Reactions: BMX

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was an illegal from central or south america. No health programs would have stopped this. Sometimes you gotta call it how it is.