Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Budweiser is now the Queen of Beers

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anheuser-Busch InBev is a company filled with wimps.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe it or not management’s trying to treat her softly on the PR front to save her career, but everyone knows she’s been fired…
Pfft. If she loses her job she's got a bright future in our government. She's pushing all the right things.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still not sure what is so special about this particular situation. Plenty of companies have catered to the LGBTQ company before, or pushed various Woke causes, and didn't create this kind of backlash. Even the feminist Gillette ad didn't really hurt them long term. Is it because beer drinkers are a different breed? I hear stories about anyone in a bar drinking a Bud Light getting teased ruthlessly about it, that might have something to do with it.
I think this one just hit too close to home with a lot of people. With all the bull****, at least people had their beer they could be happy with, take some sorrows away. Now the mob is going after that too.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be pretty gay to drink Bud anyway. It's no wonder consumers are so sensitive.

That and the US is filled with sad snowflakes. I do respect exercising choice and going with another beer. Beyond that, nobody gives a fukk if you're offended.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all the bull****, at least people had their beer they could be happy with, take some sorrows away. Now the mob is going after that too.
I don't drink. It's not that I won't, but I don't. But what you said about the mob going after people's beer, that's the way I feel about everything else.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still not sure what is so special about this particular situation. Plenty of companies have catered to the LGBTQ company before, or pushed various Woke causes, and didn't create this kind of backlash.
The problem is they used a LGBTQ person to cater to it, THAT crosses the line. If they just had a commercial saying “we hope EVERYONE enjoys our beer.” it would have even ok. Once you get specific, especially a company with a conservative base, it creates Backlash.

You have to include everyone without saying or showing it. That way the base that attacks you has nothing to attack you with.

Even the feminist Gillette ad didn't really hurt them long term.
Because it attacked men. Anything that attacks, puts down, or criticizes men who are not in top 10% is fine.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They'll make a resurgence in sales once the NFL fires up their season, like clockwork. Yes, the betas will drink it again and get publicly sh** on again by the players, but they'll keep on taking it hook, line and sinker. Like the chump sheep they are.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anheuser-Busch InBev is a company filled with wimps.

Latest from the Anheuser-Busch InBev CEO.

Not impressed. More excuses and a lack of accountability of a mistake.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Latest from the Anheuser-Busch InBev CEO.

Not impressed. More excuses and a lack of accountability of a mistake.
Well now you are gay if you drink it, so I guess they have accomplished their target of attractive the "inclusive crowd". :devil: :rofl:
But for us normal guys it is gay to drink their beer so why should we buy it?

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But for us normal guys it is gay to drink their beer so why should we buy it?
Why should a normal guy buy Bud Light, Budweiser, Busch, or any other Anheuser-Busch brand beer?

Bud Light's former lead marketer insulted all Bud Light customers and Anheuser-Busch didn't even fire her. People got pissed. I can't think of a marketing case where the lead marketer of a brand insulted the entire customer base of that brand.

She was some elitist from Ivy League universities. I still haven't figured out why she wanted to work on the Bud Light brand, even as lead marketer in a high level VP position. She could have stayed at Johnson & Johnson working on the Listerine brand, being woke, and making a good living.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still haven't figured out why she wanted to work on the Bud Light brand
Yeah, this didn't make sense. And it was obviously a "diversity" hire on Bud Light's end....and then, what do you know... she blows up the ship.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this didn't make sense. And it was obviously a "diversity" hire on Bud Light's end....and then, what do you know... she blows up the ship.
She deleted her LinkedIn page so it's now more difficult to see her past career accomplishments.

Prior to working on Anheuser-Busch's Bud Light brand, she did her MBA summer internship in Summer 2012 at General Mills, working on the Cheerios brand. After her MBA graduation from University of Pennsylvania's esteemed Wharton School of Business, she had an individual contributor role (Associate Brand Manager) working on Johnson & Johnson's Listerine brand.

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-...-doesnt-seem-to-understand-its-own-consumers/

The National Review wrote two great paragraphs about her previous work experience....

Heinerscheid’s previous gigs were at General Mills and Johnson & Johnson, where she was the associate brand manager of Listerine. Almost everybody in America, across all kinds of cultural and social lines, buys and consumes General Mills products. I’ll bet there’s at least one, and probably several, in your kitchen right now. Similarly, there’s a good chance your home has at least one, and probably several, Johnson & Johnson products. Sooner or later, everybody needs a Band-Aid. And whether or not every American uses Listerine mouthwash, we’ve probably all run into someone who should.

In other words, Heinerscheid’s previous work was about selling products to just about the broadest market possible — from upscale sophisticated urbanites to the downscale rural cultural conservatives and everyone in between. But now she’s got a mission to sell Bud Light, and it’s really difficult to imagine a scenario where Bud Light becomes the beer of choice of America’s cultural elites. There is a wide variety of options, and most of us can find beers that taste much better. Her problem is that she’s assigned to sell a product that is more appealing to the demographic she doesn’t identify with — and may not particularly like, although we should recognize that we can’t see inside her head — and that isn’t appealing to the demographic she is in.
It is looking likely that she joined Anheuser-Busch to work on the Bud Light brand as a promotion over lower level marketing roles at bigger consumer products companies. Perhaps she wasn't getting the managerial roles at these other companies that she desired as a business woman. Perhaps Johnson & Johnson didn't see her as competent enough to be a lead marketer when a lead marketing role would have opened up on one of their brands. Perhaps she didn't want to wait around for that opportunity at Johnson & Johnson.

MBAs who didn't go to elitist programs in the Top 25 would have a more difficult time getting a marketing internship at General Mills working on Cheerios or an Associate Brand Manager role at Johnson & Johnson. Many MBAs from non-Top 25 schools are plenty talented but never given the opportunity to start their careers at these big brand name companies. There are many MBAs from lower ranked schools who would not have done what Heinerscheid did to the Bud Light brand.

Because she was quote "I'm a buzzinezz wahman"!!
Hmm. Well yeah that went well.. :rofl::whistle:
Yes, it went extremely well. Her bachelor's degree from Harvard and MBA from Penn's Wharton School (top 5 program) seemed to teach her nothing about business.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I still won’t buy Anheuser Busch beer. They have to say she was fired.
I agree that the company has to say she was fired for their to be meaningful consumer behavior changes. The target Bud Light, Budweiser, and Busch/Busch Light consumer is not responding well to wimpy declarations like "leave of absence".

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave of absence = She left because she is trying to get pregnant. No fault admitted and she will be back.

Fired = She was Incompetent. Fault admitted and she will not be back.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The NFL is super "woke" and anti-traditional masculinity. You would have a good reason not to do it.

Watching sports is a beta male activity. It would be good to focus on your own exercise and playing of sports.

It's difficult to deal with conglomerates like Anheuser-Busch InBev. They own so many brands, including a number of major Mexican beer brands.

Procter and Gamble's Gillette brand did a toxic masculinity ad a few years ago. I do refuse to buy Gillette. However, not buying any P&G product as a whole is very difficult. P&G has brands in so many different household products.
I am a slave to the (now) quintuple Gilette razor. That said, if the commercials start featuring a tranny, that will be a bridge too far.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a slave to the (now) quintuple Gilette razor. That said, if the commercials start featuring a tranny, that will be a bridge too far.
Gillette did a anti-male toxic masculinity ad in 2019. Gillette is owned by Procter & Gamble, which has brands in a lot of product categories.

I have not bought anything Gillette since and do avoid Procter & Gamble in a few other categories as a consequence for the Gillette ad.