Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Budweiser is now the Queen of Beers

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to women who work in marketing roles for brands or their advertising agencies, women never do anything wrong.
Well and then we have women like this CEO chick that calls out the feminist bullshyte and doesn't want to hire stonk wahmen anymore bosses because she consider women to be lazy and incompetent in their field of work.
Oh.. irony. :whistle:

Watch it, its well while worth it and will absolutely give you some giggles too. :up::devil:

Last edited:

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This could be one of the main points in a female shaming commercial. Complete lack of accountability, never do anything wrong, never admit fault, irrational actions, zero logic…

I’m so tired of the virtue signaling bullsh!t and pronouns. “I’m a he/him…”. No, I’m a fvck you/fvck off. Grow up and stop acting like children. I’d like to hear what the feminist who hate the patriarchy say about their parents. Without them these miserable women would have never been born. Need to bring back spankings and discipline in the homes.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well and then we have women like this CEO chick that calls out the feminist bullshyte and doesn't want to hire stonk wahmen bosses because she consider women to be lazy and incompetent in their field of work.

Watch it, its well while worth it and with absolutely give you some giggles too. :up::devil:
That clip is great in general.

Let's talk about the marketing profession for a moment.

It's true that many women work in marketing roles. However, marketing does not have the same sex ratio as dental hygiene, which is nearly all female. There are plenty of men who work in marketing.

Male marketing professionals are typically superior to female marketing professionals for a lot of the same reasons that male IT professionals/computer programmers are superior to female IT professionals/computer programmers.

There are some male marketing professionals that are complete corporate cucks who pretend to be feminist allies to get along though. Typical beta male crap.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“I’m a he/him…”. No, I’m a fvck you/fvck off.
I just usually write that my pronouns are "Attack Submarine" and that they should respect my pronoun whenever I get that retarded question ha ha.
Some get even more triggered by it. = Free entertainment.

So it's a win-win.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well and then we have women like this CEO chick that calls out the feminist bullshyte and doesn't want to hire stonk wahmen anymore bosses because she consider women to be lazy and incompetent in their field of work.

Watch it, its well while worth it and with absolutely give you some giggles too. :up::devil:
This is hilarious. I see this type of nonsense at my work. The entire atmosphere has changed to diversity and inclusion. What is funny is that is has always been diverse and included competent people. But now we have to find very specific person so the company can virtue signal that we are diverse. We only have one female in the EE group, because why? They are so rare to find and not that they are being excluded. And this is in the Silicon Valley of all places.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That clip is great in general.

Let's talk about the marketing profession for a moment.

It's true that many women work in marketing roles. However, marketing does not have the same sex ratio as dental hygiene, which is nearly all female. There are plenty of men who work in marketing.

Male marketing professionals are typically superior to female marketing professionals for a lot of the same reasons that male IT professionals/computer programmers are superior to female IT professionals/computer programmers.

There are some male marketing professionals that are complete corporate cucks who pretend to be feminist allies to get along though. Typical beta male crap.
We had a meeting with a Marketing lady last week and she changed her mind on a customer requirement three times. How about some customer feedback to make your decision? Not some fleeting emotion you have at the spur of the moment.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been drinking a Polish beer called Tyskie.
Something tells me wokery isn't at the fore front of the Polish societal conscience. Also there's
30ml more per bottle at 650ml than the 620ml standard bottle size. They just want you to get fked
up drunk on their beer. :up:

Reactions: BMX

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are so rare to find and not that they are being excluded. And this is in the Silicon Valley of all places.
Finding women that are really competent and experts/leading in their field, willing to work hard long hours and holding themselves accountable is like finding a unicorn. You got be really lucky to find one. But the ones that do exist are really good at their job.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had a meeting with a Marketing lady last week and she changed her mind on a customer requirement three times. How about some customer feedback to make your decision? Not some fleeting emotion you have at the spur of the moment.
Real input from the customers or potential customers is useful.

At the same time, customer input has some limitations and visionary marketing leadership has value.

I doubt this female Marketing Manager in your company is a visionary marketer who sees the future of the market before others.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We have a group that is run by all women. One just became the director and everyone is like WTF? If you ever wanted an example of someone getting promoted without merit, this would be a perfect example. Her reports argue and back stab each other on the regular. One is a lesbian that wanted the same position and is now butt hurt. You can watch the sub-communication, back biting and drama in real time.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree that Miller and Coors are woke and cucked. Both brands are to be avoided to make a statement.

Gillette is a Procter & Gamble brand. Procter & Gamble brands are in so many different product categories. It's very difficult for a consumer pissed at Gillette to avoid P&G in all categories.

It might be OK to avoid Proctor & Gamble, but for a lot of brands, there isn't any real competition. Take razors, e.g., Gilette's Fusion brand is clearly above any competitor - and competitor that does come around seems to put out a lower level product (a single razor blade vs. 5 for the Fusion) but the charge much more for it, clearly to take advantage of folks wanting to boycott P&G.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might be OK to avoid Proctor & Gamble, but for a lot of brands, there isn't any real competition. Take razors, e.g., Gilette's Fusion brand is clearly above any competitor - and competitor that does come around seems to put out a lower level product (a single razor blade vs. 5 for the Fusion) but the charge much more for it, clearly to take advantage of folks wanting to boycott P&G.
Schick competes with Gillette. Dollar Shave Club does too. There are also private label razors in any grocery store or CVS/Walgreens type pharmacy.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Real input from the customers or potential customers is useful.

At the same time, customer input has some limitations and visionary marketing leadership has value.

I doubt this female Marketing Manager in your company is a visionary marketer who sees the future of the market before others.
On the money. It is mostly, if not always driven by emotion. The running joke is, “We are the industry leader at catching up.” Marketing is an appealing field for women because you don’t have much accountability. If the product bombs, you can just say, “the market changed.“ Heard and seen this dialogue many times in 25 years in R&D.

Men usually are the ones that make change in this world, ie Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg to name a few

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the money. It is mostly, if not always driven by emotion. The running joke is, “We are the industry leader at catching up.” Marketing is an appealing field for women because you don’t have much accountability. If the product bombs, you can just say, “the market changed.“ Heard and seen this dialogue many times in 25 years in R&D.
Marketing is a very tough field. It is extremely layoff prone. In a downturn, marketers are some of the first to get laid off. If a product bombs, marketers will often be laid off. That's probably easier for women whose SMV is not judged on their employment status. Additionally, most companies in layoff try to shield as many female employees as possible from layoffs.

This is a bigger risk for male marketers. While male marketers are generally better marketers, they are also bigger layoff targets.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'd read is that the ad came out prior to Bud's, in March. After the Bud Light fiasco, Miller quietly took theirs down, but now it's being reported on.
That at least makes sense, for a beer company to release this after what happened with Bud Light would be so stupid as to be beyond belief. I had heard that the ad was done and ready to go before the Bud Light incident, but I hadn't heard that it came out in March. But that must be right, because they talk about Women's History Month, and that was in March.

Coors beer isn't better either by the way. All the large US breweries have gone woke. So all the three big ones should be boycotted.
All US corporations are woke, and push woke messaging. They are pressured to do so by influential groups who can affect their stock price if they don't push the DEI agenda. All US corporations are also pressured into having DEI officers, who wield a lot of power.

Next month is Pride month. You'll be seeing a lot of products advertising that.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now Miller is apologizing for all their years of commercials with women in bikinis.
Video already posted here.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miller couldn't take the time to reflect back one week into modern history. Bonus ESG points for them, regardless.