Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Budweiser is now the Queen of Beers

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've created a Miller Lite thread now to talk about the Miller Lite issue.

I see no signs of Bud Light improving.

Miller Lite did release its ad before Bud Light's controversial ad started. Somehow, Bud Light took the heat first.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's a shame that some Ivy League feminist had to ruin the brand of German immigrants to the United States.

When the Busch family males served as CEOs of Anheuser-Busch, they didn't let woke ideologies lead the business. Also, they had business operations in St. Louis and not in New York City. St. Louis is closer to middle America and closer to the consumer than out-of-touch urban limousine riding elitists in New York City.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are sorry that they didn't run commercials with men in bikinis instead :lol:
Adidas did it.

The Bud Light boycott seems to be working well.

Retailers might allocated Bud Light and even Budweiser shelf space to other brands soon.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I walked by some 12 packs of bud light yesterday at the grocery store and had the thought that it would be hilarious to get some rainbow flag stickers and place them on bud boxes as a form of social mischief.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are a few more links about the latest in the ongoing Bud Light story....

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anheuser-Busch heir Billy Busch (stepbrother of former Anheuser-Busch CEO August Busch III) has offered to buy back the classic Anheuser-Busch brands such as Budweiser and Bud Light.

Side note --- August Busch III was President/CEO of Anheuser-Busch from 1975-2002. August Busch III's oldest son was August Busch IV. Busch IV was CEO of Anheuser-Busch when InBev acquired Anheuser-Busch in 2008.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you drink or drank Bud Light, you're already gay.
It was acceptable to drink Budweiser or Bud Light prior to this story happening.

The Budweiser brand has suffered because of Bud Light.

I think people were pissed both at the Mulvaney promotion and Alissa Heinerscheid going on that podcast and insulting the customer base. People realized Anheuser-Busch was no longer the All-American company it was during the years the Busch family operated the company.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why they dare call Budweiser and Miller 'beer'. Technically, perhaps. Taste wise? Shandy.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way, Shandy is much better. In the Caribbean, Shandy is how kids are introduced to beer. It is mixed 50/50 with soda.
Yes, American beer is often sweet and bland enough to introduce a non-drinker to alcohol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still refuse to drink any Anheuser-Busch brand. It seems like Bud Light has sustained permanent brand damage from this. Budweiser likely isn't doing well either.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score