Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does CBD/Weed inhibit productivity

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking of buying some gummies to relax at night, but I’m scared it will make me a bum. No offense to smoking posters, but there’s no pot smoker within my social circle that I want to emulate. Am I just being paranoid or is this a legit concern?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol not at all. I take cbd gummies but without thc. If anything they keep me calm and more relaxed.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you start OP, you will not stop eating cornbread until you have corn stalks growing out your ears.

Ever see Children Of The Corn?

Last edited:

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had trouble sleeping at night. I ended up getting Delta 8 (I don't have a medical card), it REALLY helps out if I need a good night's sleep. I think it actually trained my body to get back into a regular sleeping pattern. I don't take it all the time though. I like it because it's completely legal and you can buy it over the internet, no problem. I actually make my own gummies from distillate.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CBD is not psychoactive, it won't cause problems.

You have to become a stoner to screw up your life, and I have a friend that makes over 200k a year and he smokes constantly.

It's a legit concern if you have an addictive personality, or if it runs in your family

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No bro. You're thinking of fentanyl. That will kill off all your productivity. You won't want to wake up.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No bro. You're thinking of fentanyl. That will kill off all your productivity. You won't want to wake up.
Take enough of it and you WON’T wake up lol

• Haha
Reactions: BMX

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you get the gummies? Do you need a prescription? I have a prescription for benzos, but would like to try something more natural.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you get the gummies? Do you need a prescription? I have a prescription for benzos, but would like to try something more natural.
Tijuana had the best I've ever had.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weed smoking did inhibit my productivity, so I have not touched it in over a year (and will never again). It's just not conducive to my lifestyle and goals.

I smoked weed on and off for 18 years, my best work, starting my business, my first clients/deals, all done sober (including limited/no alcohol/drugs/partying). I don't have any experience with CBD.

If you're trying to be productive and achieve, I would recommend water, coffee, a healthy diet and exercise.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When my arms were injured, I didn't think CDB was too helpful as pain relief medication, but I felt that it helped me bear it better.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Depends when you start. I started smoking when i was 15.. and I personally believe not having my priorities set first had me not caring about anything except selling drugs, banging girls, and being a cool kid, tough, and popular. When I was finally able to quit about 8-10 years later, I started to really wake up.. I started waking up before that but the last 2 years were so hard to quit

as far as CBD, I messed around with pure CBD --- its almost impossible to tell what it does if anything.. if u get full spectrum cbd in a vape, it does calm u down and i found myself less stressed by using it.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're already thinking about it, you're gonna think even harder on weed. Edibles are more of a body high, but if you aren't used to it can give you anxiety.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The issue is the THC levels have increased many fold from the Marijuana grown naturally. Mostly through people creating new hybrids specifically made for that reason. People are taking in far more THC now than they should be, which is the reason why there is suddenly an influx of weed related issues people are having and doctors/hospitals are treating.

Everything is dose dependent. Why people assume taking in 5-8x more of a substance won't cause any issues is mind boggling to me. Even drinking too much water can kill you, why people think that doesn't apply to weed is comical.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its good for preventing hangovers for me (indica) but i always feel off the next day so its not good for overall productivity.

i am a new user of it only having first tried it during the pandemic and always from legal stores

Reactions: BMX

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only toke here and there if I have a girl over and she is 420 friendly.
For some reason I get raging boners when I get a headchange from some thc/cbd hybrid.
I get surgical with my game as well.
I never smoke by myself though it just makes me sad now a days

Last edited:

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends when you start. I started smoking when i was 15.. and I personally believe not having my priorities set first had me not caring about anything except selling drugs, banging girls, and being a cool kid, tough, and popular. When I was finally able to quit about 8-10 years later, I started to really wake up.. I started waking up before that but the last 2 years were so hard to quit

as far as CBD, I messed around with pure CBD --- its almost impossible to tell what it does if anything.. if u get full spectrum cbd in a vape, it does calm u down and i found myself less stressed by using it.
razor , ima try that full spectrum cbd with a vape. Modern day THC wreaks havoc on my anxiety that I work hard to have under control.
I only take a couple puffs of some light hybrid strain to feel a smooth headchange and not a stupid high. Ima try that cbd vape tho

Billtx49

Reaction score
Weed smoking did inhibit my productivity, so I have not touched it in over a year

If you're trying to be productive and achieve, I would recommend water, coffee, a healthy diet and exercise.
Exactly right, if I remember correctly the term ‘laid-back’ didn’t come into to popular verbal usage until almost everyone started rolling j’s in the 60-70’s.
Productive activities require a certain degree of internal tension, brain operating at close to 100%, and mental unease until a task is finished.
There’s too much IDGAF I’m chilling attitude when on weed …