Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Don't Want a Semi-Successful Man

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you adapt? First you understand the problem, then make the necessary changes.

1. Realize that the odds aren't in your favor when it comes to online dating. There are far more men using OLD than women. Men struggle to find their equivalent matches, and women are inundated with matches so that tips the odds in their favor and breeds the entitlement and attitudes that Attack Formation didn't acknowledge. On OLD an HB5 can get the attention of an HB7, and a HB7 might get the attention of an HB9 because there are simply too many guys chasing too few of women in that realm. If your SMV isn't high enough for the type of woman you want(hot with good attitude) then you will likely have to settle for a hot girl with problems or sacrifice looks for less mental issues. The type of woman we all want is also the rarest. Some are deserving of the best women, some aren't.

The sad thing about OLD is men don't have enough options to make good choices, and women have too many options to make good choices(And they've never been good at that anyways).

So how do you overcome? Stop using OLD and find places that aren't over hunted and the women wont be as overvalued. You can also increase your SMV. Get better pics. Whatever it takes to stand out from the crowd.

2. Whenever I meet a new girl, I let her show me who she is. What she shows me determines what box I put her in. You can have as many boxes as you need based on what you are looking for. The last run I did had two boxes. Box 1 was "fun & games". Box 2 was "this COULD be a standout girl, top 10% in all the categories that matter, time will tell." My mindset is I'm not looking for anything serious, but if the right girl presents herself I've been around the block enough times to be open to a serious relationship. Don't set yourself up for failure by being dependent on the outcome. Toss your preconceived notions out the window. Most women aren't worth having.

Why did that girl frustrate you likely put her in the wrong box. You didn't size her up correctly from the start. You thought more of her than she really was. You got in too deep. You cared too much. No girl can frustrate you if you don't care. Kick her out if she can't behave. Don't invest mentally until you are sure you have sized her up correctly.

3. Date like they do. They don't have a scarcity mindset. They always have options lined up. You can too, if youre willing to improve your position.

4. Never before in the history of dating have men and women needed solid dating/social skills. Its how we convince others to buy what you are selling. Without those social skills you don't create that connection. Its all about how you make them feel. Be a better salesman.

Young women have been brought up in a world that has taught them they can have it all, they should compete with men, be in control, need to be right, be strong and standup when faced with conflict, don't. They've been lied to. This schitt does nothing but turn a masculine man away. Its not submissive. Its not feminine. But its the reality of the world we all deal with. So until then its only fun and games that a man should offer.

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding career women... They'll most likely bring up their careers at some point, so if one isn't as successful as they are, would it be better to speak to them like:

"Listen, I don't care about your career, that doesn't impress me. Showing me how well you work that pusssy is what impresses me".
For the record, I always state very early something along these lines regarding careers. I don't like talking about mine and dont care to hear about theirs. I want to know what kind of person she is and what she likes to do for fun, because those are the things that I'm going to be involved in.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men in this category, $75k-$125k salary, relatively in shape, drive a good car, has a few hobbies, women do not want. Why? Because this man has standards. Women do not want to work for their men. Women of today want a simp or a millionaire. Simple as that. This is what society aka social media is telling them. Get a man who accepts you for you are OR "you deserve better queen!"

Yes I am posting this out of frustration. I'm meeting many women (in their late twenties) who put in very little and expect a lot. I've never in my life had to put up with so much arrogant and self-entitled garbage from women of today.
Let's look a decent hypothetical case of this of a man in the United States market....

-40 year old White man
-$90,000-$120,000 annual salary from a white collar job
-little to no debt, bachelor's or advanced level degree is either fully paid off or mostly paid off, non-housing debt is minimal
-6.5 in looks, not overweight, goes to gym and/or plays a sport regularly (in adequate shape but not like a @sangheilios top guy at the gym status). Less than 3 tattoos and none visible
-5'9"-5'11" in height, specifically keeping this height around average and not at women's 6'0"+ preference
-Some Game knowledge but by no means an expert
-Social circle is mostly married people with children. Guy has effectively no social circle options
-Lives in a metro area with 500,000+ in population

Who is going to be interested in this man for an LTR when his options are swipe apps, social media DMs, and cold approaches?

Despite this man being a decent option, he'll struggle to get attention regardless of which method he chooses.

The majority of childless women close to his own age won't be impressed with his income or possessions despite his salary being decent. Childless women close to his own age are careerists. Many of them have gotten preferential treatment in hiring and their salaries are close to equal.

His income, possessions, and net worth are not large enough to get a childless woman 10-15 years younger.

He's most appealing to single moms close to his own age looking for beta bucks.
@jaymbrs -- I agree. I brought over a part of a post I made on another thread yesterday that didn't get much attention but essentially says the same thing as your post.

There isn't much of a market for the $75,000-$125,000 salary guy who is relatively in shape but not 6'0"+ and fit. That's even more true if he's 35-44. If a guy gets into that salary range at 25-29, he has a better chance.

While a $75,000 - $125,000 salary is a good salary in most US markets, it's not enough to impress women. Most women with a bachelor's degree or higher are getting into this range when they are 30+ and a man in his 30s in that range isn't exciting. $115,000 as a 29 year old could impress a 21-24 year old if he's willing to spend a lot on her, but even she could find more $$.

I agree that the $75,000 - $125,000 salary who is relatively in shape, drives a good car (but not a top level car), and has a few hobbies isn't all that interesting to women today. It is like the decent NFL QB analogy that @BadBoy89 described.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't want a Basic Bro. To them, they're like medium-interest women are to us. There's no obvious benefit, no obvious reason to reject. We want polarization (either she's interested or she's not) and so do women. Basic Bros don't polarize.

If you can't distinguish yourself through money/lifestyle/status, find another way.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you adapt? First you understand the problem, then make the necessary changes.

1. Realize that the odds aren't in your favor when it comes to online dating. There are far more men using OLD than women. Men struggle to find their equivalent matches, and women are inundated with matches so that tips the odds in their favor and breeds entitlement and attitudes

The sad thing about OLD is men don't have enough options to make good choices, and women have too many options to make good choices(And they've never been good at that anyways).

So how do you overcome? Stop using OLD and find places that aren't over hunted and the women wont be as overvalued.
Agree that most men would be better off not using the swipe apps and trying other options. Other options of doing daygame approaching, doing night game approaches, and co-ed sports leagues will all be frustrating paths as well but still overall better than fighting it out on the swipe apps.

It's also worth pointing out that a lot of women that a man cold approaches will also be swipe app users too. Or they'll be women in relationships and not in the market for new penis.

3. Date like they do. They don't have a scarcity mindset. They always have options lined up. You can too, if youre willing to improve your position.
I think it is good if a man walks away from an option, such as ejecting from an approach that isn't going anywhere.

because a semi succesful man is highly likely to be a corporate / professional drone who clambered his way up the greasy pole putting in 70-80 hours a week and licking a lot of upper management backside in the process

The only demographic of women who understand and can resonate with what this is like is the corporate career woman .....

And quite ironically she will constantly be in direct competition with (you) her male counterpart , hence why you get the feeling your never quite good enough
The corporate career woman in the USA is in direct competition with the white collar man earning $75,000 - $125,000 per year. Her salary is likely similar, therefore she has no hypergamic incentive to be with that man.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re reading what you want to read. I clearly stated how lately women expect a lot but put in little effort. I know how to date. I know how to treat women. I know how to talk to women. But when a woman behaves as if she deserves the world but doesn’t need to meet halfway for anything, it’s a problem.
Got any examples?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't want a Basic Bro. To them, they're like medium-interest women are to us. There's no obvious benefit, no obvious reason to reject. We want polarization (either she's interested or she's not) and so do women. Basic Bros don't polarize.

If you can't distinguish yourself through money/lifestyle/status, find another way.
Everybody shiits on @BeExcellent , but she keeps saying over and over to set your self apart with fashion items such as a dope hat. Could add a nice (humble) chain, earrings, bracelets . Tattoos, unique and personal tats, ofcourse clothes.

Next thing you wanna do is BE YOURSELF. Go find yourself if needed. But never hold back to be you, because you are one of a kind by default .

I am a boxer geek/nerd thats plays instruments, loves reading about acient philosophy and I love to cook. If a woman ain't feeling me its NEXT.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's posted in one of @Gamisch 's threads.
Taking a second look at your OP and what i said, i was too hasty in judgement i think.

I found the conversation, did you meet that woman online? (my last question i promise haha).

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met her at a pub. She actually approached me. The irony...
On the apps at least, a lot of women who approach do so because they're desperate from being too difficult. So they have to put in more effort (via approaching) to compensate, which is something they don't want to have to do to being with. A good recipe for a vicious cycle.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting take. The funny thing about this vid is I can check 90% of those boxes he mentioned and a woman either thinks I'm lying about something or doesn't like the feeling of inferiority because the brainwashing information she's received is she should be the dominant one.

On the apps at least, a lot of women who approach do so because they're desperate from being too difficult. So they have to put in more effort (via approaching) to compensate, which is something they don't want to have to do to being with. A good recipe for a vicious cycle.
Ironically, growing up, women approached way more than they do now. I remember turning 21 and going to bars/clubs/lounges and women were not shy to approach. These days it's different.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met her at a pub. She actually approached me. The irony...
OK, so for whatever reason the chemistry wasn't there between the 2 of you. You found that out quite soon in your interaction. Why do you see it as a reason to get upset? It's celebration time ;) because you've wasted very little energy on this one, you're free to move on to the next.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting take. The funny thing about this vid is I can check 90% of those boxes he mentioned and a woman either thinks I'm lying about something or doesn't like the feeling of inferiority because the brainwashing information she's received is she should be the dominant one.

Ironically, growing up, women approached way more than they do now. I remember turning 21 and going to bars/clubs/lounges and women were not shy to approach. These days it's different.
With the 30 something's, you have to check a box they didn't know was on their list. Or go for women who aren't prone to the toxic combo of insecurity and needing to dominate (i.e., women in their 20's and 40's). If a 30-something has seen it all, done it all and still has the ability to sugar baby if she wants, you're going to have to stand out in some unusual way.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron Clarey is awesome. MGTOW and the black pill are growing. We can debate whether or not that's good or not but it can't be debated that those are growing. Women don't care that the MGTOWs are dropping out though. Women sent many of the so-called MGTOWs to the rejection pile long ago. There are some MGTOWs within that $75,000 - $125,000 income range that @jaymbrs defined in the first post.

You and I are similar ages and I didn't see this in the mid-2000s when I was 21-23.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Women don't care that the MGTOWs are dropping out though. Women sent many of the so-called MGTOWs to the rejection pile long ago.
Exactly.

I think some MGTOWs had this fantasy that they were going to spite women by dropping out of dating. Or guys would drop out of dating in sufficient numbers (which they have), but women would start to panic. Or a dropped out MGTOW would suddenly turn into a puzzy magnet because he DGAF.

It doesn’t work that way.

Last edited:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Exactly.

I think some MGTOWs had this fantasy that they were going to spite women by dropping out of dating. Or guys would drop out of dating in sufficient numbers (which they have), but women would start to panic. Or a dropped out MGTOW would suddenly turn into a puzzy magnet because he DGAF.

It doesn’t work that way.
Because the guys that drop out were already invisible and weren't good for most of these women barring simp beta roles i.e. pic liking, IG following, free meals at Salt Bae's, being Onlyfans subscribers, etc. Chad and Tyrone aren't dropping out, Bob and John are.