Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Don't Want a Semi-Successful Man

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men in this category, $75k-$125k salary, relatively in shape, drive a good car, has a few hobbies, women do not want. Why? Because this man has standards. Women do not want to work for their men. Women of today want a simp or a millionaire. Simple as that. This is what society aka social media is telling them. Get a man who accepts you for you are OR "you deserve better queen!"

Yes I am posting this out of frustration. I'm meeting many women (in their late twenties) who put in very little and expect a lot. I've never in my life had to put up with so much arrogant and self-entitled garbage from women of today.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that this same attitude carry’s well into their 30’s too. Some even into their early 40’s. I’ve noticed the same thing though. They either want the guy that doesn’t have a pot to piss in or Warren Buffet fvck you money.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas, it doesn't matter where you are on the economic ladder. It's the same ole tune and I can back that up.

They wouldn't know what to do with Mr Perfect. They'd fuhk that up too.

There was a reason our grandfather's kept them bare foot and pregnant and behind the stove.

It's a different world now, it is what it is. Adapt, and play along. I didn't write the new rules and I wish it was different.

Use your power to your advantage. Unnatural as it may seem, Approach dating like they do and you will beat them every time.

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s funny, I remember watching a sports show years back talking about NFL quarterbacks. They brought in an analyst on their show and he said that in the NFL:

‘’NFL teams don’t want a decent QB. A decent QB won’t get them anywhere. They either want a great QB or a terrible QB. A great QB can take them far. A terrible QB can tell them the direction they should take with their the franchise via trades, draft picks, etc. A decent QB and they don’t really know what to do, they are stuck in no man’s land for years.”

The OP has a point, either have to be outstanding or terrible. Decent wont cut it nowadays.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not exactly true though is it.

M

member160292

Fellas, it doesn't matter where you are on the economic ladder. It's the same ole tune and I can back that up.

There was a reason our grandfather's kept them bare foot and pregnant and behind the stove.

It's a different world now, it is what it is. Adapt, and play along. I didn't write the new rules and I wish it was different.

Use your power to your advantage. Unnatural as it may seem, Approach dating like they do and you will beat them every time.
Word.
Adapt to the evolving dating market or get left behind in your own ideologies.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might become a great thread..

Big factor is that women nowadays earn enough money to be independent. Women dont need men to survive anymore. With such a salary you can, at best, provide her with a little extra luxury left and right but you cant have a significant impact on her life(style). With this money you can't even "simp your way into their panties". You can't afford multiple luxury vacations, items ,dinners ect without feeling a painful sting in your wallet.

Men in this category, $75k-$125k salary, relatively in shape, drive a good car, has a few hobbies, women do not want. Why? Because this man has standards. Women do not want to work for their men. Women of today want a simp or a millionaire. Simple as that. This is what society aka social media is telling them. Get a man who accepts you for you are OR "you deserve better queen!"

Yes I am posting this out of frustration. I'm meeting many women (in their late twenties) who put in very little and expect a lot. I've never in my life had to put up with so much arrogant and self-entitled garbage from women of today.
Whats frustrating you bruh? Tell us more..

What are some adaptations you recommend?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might become a great thread..

Big factor is that women nowadays earn enough money to be independent. Women dont need men to survive anymore. With such a salary you can, at best, provide her with a little extra luxury left and right but you cant have a significant impact on her life(style). With this money you can't even "simp your way into their panties". You can't afford multiple luxury vacations, items ,dinners ect without feeling a painful sting in your wallet.

Whats frustrating you bruh? Tell us more..

Great point. I'm more than certain that's a big factor in why they pass on guys who are making a decent income, but not enough to change their lives. Back then, it was easier since they didn't make as much.

My frustration stems from being a much better version of myself 10+ years ago. I've busted my butt working on my career and can say I'm successful, and still improving. With this improvement I expect higher quality women. Yet, AVERAGE women are behaving as if they're too good. Or I'm not good enough. The most recent one I believe I posted on your thread of Power with Boundaries. I am shocked at how easily she walked. Just mind blowing.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great point. I'm more than certain that's a big factor in why they pass on guys who are making a decent income, but not enough to change their lives. Back then, it was easier since they didn't make as much.

My frustration stems from being a much better version of myself 10+ years ago. I've busted my butt working on my career and can say I'm successful, and still improving. With this improvement I expect higher quality women. Yet, AVERAGE women are behaving as if they're too good. Or I'm not good enough. The most recent one I believe I posted on your thread of Power with Boundaries. I am shocked at how easily she walked. Just mind blowing.
I feel that.

You are on the right path. Maybe just shift the goalpost. When "she" comes along you'll be ready.

You never know why a woman walks. Thing is, when you date women that dates you ,(lets say level7 ) you already know that thats her standard . Some will line up "level 7 and up" type of men.

You could play in the NBA, dating women also date NFL and soccer players. The game stays the same regardless of your level. Just keep the focus on you, women are a byproduct of your dope life.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because a semi succesful man is highly likely to be a corporate / professional drone who clambered his way up the greasy pole putting in 70-80 hours a week and licking a lot of upper management backside in the process

The only demographic of women who understand and can resonate with what this is like is the corporate career woman .....

And quite ironically she will constantly be in direct competition with (you) her male counterpart , hence why you get the feeling your never quite good enough

How can you be good enough when she is actively trying to be better than you ?

If you ever find yourself dealing with the career woman you better make dam sure you never mention anything about the workplace because the second you do all bets are off , she stops looking at you like a potential mate and starts looking at you like your competition

that is why women don't like "semi successful men"

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s funny, I remember watching a sports show years back talking about NFL quarterbacks. They brought in an analyst on their show and he said that in the NFL:

‘’NFL teams don’t want a decent QB. A decent QB won’t get them anywhere. They either want a great QB or a terrible QB. A great QB can take them far. A terrible QB can tell them the direction they should take with their the franchise via trades, draft picks, etc. A decent QB and they don’t really know what to do, they are stuck in no man’s land for years.”

The OP has a point, either have to be outstanding or terrible. Decent wont cut it nowadays.
Trust me man, I'm a Cowboys fan and I can't stand having Dak as my QB for this reason.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good analogy. A “decent” QB, and a “decent” man are like a 17 in blackjack. Taking another card is stupid, but you still aren’t likely to win.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How the fvck are women the self entitled ones, when youre the one ranting about how they wont fvck you but you think they should. Your lack of self awareness is comical, if a woman would write a post like this about how men wont do X for her but she thinks they should, you would call her out.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the fvck are women the self entitled ones, when youre the one ranting about how they wont fvck you but you think they should. Your lack of self awareness is comical, if a woman would write a post like this about how men wont do X for her but she thinks they should, you would call her out.
Frustration. Honest frustration.

If you're told all your life to do xyz to get xyz , its disheartening to find out it was all based on lies, fantasies and social programming.

No woman will say she got a degree, worked hard long 50 hours weeks just to prepare her future family. Some squads and some make up might be more than enough to land some men.

This thread is ugly, but honest. Shows that it takes much more to be successful with women.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re reading what you want to read. I clearly stated how lately women expect a lot but put in little effort. I know how to date. I know how to treat women. I know how to talk to women. But when a woman behaves as if she deserves the world but doesn’t need to meet halfway for anything, it’s a problem.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re reading what you want to read. I clearly stated how lately women expect a lot but put in little effort. I know how to date. I know how to treat women. I know how to talk to women. But when a woman behaves as if she deserves the world but doesn’t need to meet halfway for anything, it’s a problem.
How do you meet these women?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding career women... They'll most likely bring up their careers at some point, so if one isn't as successful as they are, would it be better to speak to them like:

"Listen, I don't care about your career, that doesn't impress me. Showing me how well you work that pusssy is what impresses me".