Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Only date women that show high interest from the start

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happens when a man doesn't receive significant interest from any woman out there? What can he do? Does he mostly end up going for women showing lukewarm interest. I think there a lot of men that experience this.
Be by yourself, the 21-31 pool is a disaster right now. So much entitlement its not worth it.
I agree that 21-31 is a disaster right now. 32-38 isn't any better and could be worse due to more single motherhood in that range, even with Millennials being more likely to be childless.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bifurcate your SMV. Present yourself in a way where half the women view you as a 7 and the other half a 3, instead of all of them viewing you as a 5. Be edgy, be unique, go for a certain look, etc rather than just being a generic dude.
Are you seriously suggesting I change and not be my true self just to get women's attention? Get outta here

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bifurcate your SMV. Present yourself in a way where half the women view you as a 7 and the other half a 3, instead of all of them viewing you as a 5. Be edgy, be unique, go for a certain look, etc rather than just being a generic dude.
Are you seriously suggesting I change and not be my true self just to get women's attention? Get outta here
Wheat Waffles did a video about what @BillyPilgrim is suggesting.

It's a better place for a man to have some segment of women view him as 7+ and others as a 3 than have everyone think of him as a 5-6 or generic guy.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is some high school sh1t right there; I know who I am, I've had the same style (wearing black 95% of the time no matter what anyone says, as that's what I am), but shaved my head in the last few years due to genetic balding and maybe a few additional pounds which I can't shake unless I starve myself which isn't sustainable, but significantly increased my income and found my drive

P.s. can't stand that guy's accent

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read Anti-Dump’s machine as compiled by Pook. If you want to know interest, have her do things that are favorable to you. Have her come visit, have her go out with you, throw a couple subtle curveballs. Let her initiate contact. Things like that.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This idea pops up here periodically. And there is some truth to it. Easier and generally true but you will leave some chips on the table. Men are the product. We are in sales. I think it is pretty straightforward if she keeps turning up-to-date she is doing her job. Im early stage dating your job is to have a rotation and or big goals and projects in your life so that you are automatically too busy to be too thirsty.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is investment? I’ve had girls invest loads - watch my instagram for Years, convos etc lead nowhere and girls ‘invest’ very little but Sleep with me. In my experience, in this texting era, investment means nothing as girls will talk to hundreds of men just to get attention.
What can’t be faked is a woman lowering her status when in contact with you aka DEFERENCE. Can you get away with things other guys can’t - acting arrogant/c0cky, disagreeing with her, lazy replies, typos, borderline disrespect, not opening the doors, posting other women, showing little reciprocation, escalating fast, she doesn’t challenge your grandiosity or absurd views, you can pull out your phone on the date but she wouldn’t dare to etc? If you can, then you’re special to her and she’s in your frame seeing you as the higher status individual. Can you act like her boss does at work? Like the highest status individual in her world?
No, no one invests anything other than a bit of time when texting. This is why you should never spend too much time texting a girl. This sounds like a broken record by now cause it has been beaten to death but texting should be used to build rapport and set up physical dates. T ha t i s i t.

I am referring to when you actually meet in person. Investing time, resources, mental energy, physical effort, etc, etc. Eg. If she comes over to your place, her driving to your place, and getting the wine or food would be a form of tangible investment. If a girl does this regularly for you, she would have placed a significant amount of investment in building something with you. You pursue those girls that are willing to do this for you.

As for the second part, sounds a bit convoluted but if I get your drift, then yes I agree.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Add some spice, that's all I'm saying.