Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the most difficult part of meeting/attracting women

Dean Gladwyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
As an incel-virgin, I would say the hardest part is getting into a girl's friendzone. As in, they still would not strike a convo with you, if they saw you a 2nd or 3rd time, provided you talked to them the 1st time.

I said before I don't do nightclubs since I don't drink, need 8 hours of sleep, and going solo looks bad. I do a lot of approaching at the beach. I hand out atheism pamphlets. But not to conservative-dressed girls at the beach, but the type that wears thongs and such. I'm from Chicago, and since after Adam Toledo was killed by the police, and the George Floyd protests, my new line is "do you know anyone killed by the police before?" But this is not used on White women, only Hispanic girls. And the type of Hispanic girls I approach are usually the 1s involved with gangs. But, like all convos with women, they never ask me any questions. The convo ends when I run out of questions, and walk away. The beauty is if you find reoccuring people at places like beaches, since I hand out a lot of documents that can fascinate people.
Is this a joke mate. If these are the things you are thinking about in relation to how to meet women/people and general, I think there is a lot of inner stuff you need to sort out.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a joke mate. If these are the things you are thinking about in relation to how to meet women/people and general, I think there is a lot of inner stuff you need to sort out.
I don't go for much White women (unless they grew up in the city, attended the public school system), cuz I'm also an employment-cel. Meaning, all the jobs I had are either minimum wage or part-time. Despite having a 4-year college degree. So, I generally go for Hispanic girls in gangs. It's gonna be different rules.

Girls in gangs often have bfs who are in and out of prison, and on the welfare system.

For example, 1 time a member of the Latin Kings came to the restaurant where his gf worked at and tried to shoot her to death but misaimed and killed a customer instead. Then in the following weeks, I come into the restaurant to talk to 1 of the female waitresses who might be the dude's ex-gf and hand out all kinds of documents like Latin Kings killed by the police, my interview with the old heads, etc. And I don't need to ask for her # cuz I know she works there.

Same thing with Facebook. Another time, a teenage Latin King went down for a murder, and I found out who his gf was, then popped into her messenger, spat game and such too.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't had trouble meeting/aquiring women probably ever. but I have had times where itw as a bit harder.. Usually when i was in a bad place in life and just not feeling myself..

For me its more or less about being disappointed or not when I find out ag irl is not as promising as she seeemed.. Thats the most difficult part of it all. That, or when I was younger finding out that a girl could like other men more than she could like me.. When I first realized that, it was a very hard pill to swallow because up to a point I never believed that to be possible. I was blissfully so full of myself.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejection.

No man wants or likes to be rejected.

I can close the deal with 9/10 women, but that one rejection will still STING.
It stings when a guy is young. When he is older, it’s like ”Please reject me, I don’t want to spend money or time on you.”

All of them are easy except 7.

I could make a date with any girl in under 2 minutes. The hard part is starting a sexual relationship with a girl because that’s when the power flips. And since I don’t have the patience to wait for sex anymore, the relationship is kaput fast.

Last edited:

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't go for much White women (unless they grew up in the city, attended the public school system), cuz I'm also an employment-cel. Meaning, all the jobs I had are either minimum wage or part-time. Despite having a 4-year college degree. So, I generally go for Hispanic girls in gangs. It's gonna be different rules.

Girls in gangs often have bfs who are in and out of prison, and on the welfare system.

For example, 1 time a member of the Latin Kings came to the restaurant where his gf worked at and tried to shoot her to death but misaimed and killed a customer instead. Then in the following weeks, I come into the restaurant to talk to 1 of the female waitresses who might be the dude's ex-gf and hand out all kinds of documents like Latin Kings killed by the police, my interview with the old heads, etc. And I don't need to ask for her # cuz I know she works there.

Same thing with Facebook. Another time, a teenage Latin King went down for a murder, and I found out who his gf was, then popped into her messenger, spat game and such too.
As an "incel-virgin" you're not going for any women, white or Latina.

Most of the women in my life have been Latina and the reality is Gang Chicas are the small minority of Hispanic women. If that's how you want to roll you have to get hard like a Gangster or get in with them, but then again why? when there are less problematic Latin women.

I can't help but agree with what Dean said, you have some things to sort out.
..... or this is just your way of trolling the board.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything is pretty smooth for me, except the transition from getting their number to getting them on the first date. I have roughly a 3/4 dropout rate at this stage. Lots of non responders or women who are “busy” (not interested).

Do you guys have any advice for improvement at this stage? I do day approaches, I flirt and tease em a bit, get them to laugh some, learn some basic sh!t about her, tell some stories. Then I ask if she likes nature….. “yes” ….. then I ask if she’s heard of this park near my campus. Usually they say no and I tell them its cool features, then I directly say “We should go there sometime” with strong eye contact. Then I try to schedule a date at night, with no BS texts in between.

Advice for improvement?
Why aren't you arranging the details of the first date before collecting their phone number? There's no reason to collect a phone number without having a discussion of the details of a future date. You'll likely reduce your flake rate by doing this, but you'll still get a considerable amount of women who will agree to date at X place and Y time in person only to flake on you prior to the date actually happening.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Building familiarity by far

Everything and i mean everything usually hangs on her knowing who you are , what your about, how you make her feel and what you can offer

It's how men bag women that are physically way out of their league, why women swoon over male celebrities , and why most affairs take place in the workplace

It's also why the ROI on dating apps is so pathetic ....

Men are willing to take risks trying to find a partner , women will not they want every ounce of information readily available to make their decision

usually building up this familiarity can take a long time and most men will make the critical error of falling into the freindzone whilst getting familiar with a woman

The best players know how to speed the process up , but it's still tricky actually building the foundations

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an "incel-virgin" you're not going for any women, white or Latina.
Right, these are the women I am spending my time spitting game to.

Most of the women in my life have been Latina and the reality is Gang Chicas are the small minority of Hispanic women. If that's how you want to roll you have to get hard like a Gangster or get in with them, but then again why? when there are less problematic Latin women.
Cuz I prefer confident women.

Btw, does anyone know who Eli77 is? He messaged me, then asked for my phone #...

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, these are the women I am spending my time spitting game to.

Cuz I prefer confident women.

Btw, does anyone know who Eli77 is? He messaged me, then asked for my phone #...
-You've got no game to spit.
-You really have no preference since you don't know what pvssy feels like and The only place gangster chicks are confident is in the streets, everywhere else they're a fish out of water.
-Troll behavior about unrelated shyt.

Hard to take you seriously, sort your shyt out, or stop trolling the board.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your personal struggles/sticking points guys?
The biggest struggle for me is when it goes well (especially approaches) since it puts you on the spot to act fast and not **** up. It's actually easier to deal with rejection sometimes.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the most difficult part of meeting/attracting women

I could be using that time to do something productive. That's the most difficult part.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-You've got no game to spit.
I haven't posted any so this answer is still unknown.

-You really have no preference since you don't know what pvssy feels like
Right, I'm not hitting on girls based on what I think their vaginas feel like.

and The only place gangster chicks are confident is in the streets, everywhere else they're a fish out of water.
I think some of them are ballsy enough to cause a scene in a grocery store..

-Troll behavior about unrelated shyt.

Hard to take you seriously, sort your shyt out, or stop trolling the board.
Have I said something ambiguous?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
escalation. being raised blue-pilled Disney-princess. Women were viewed as chaste and men were the sexual brutes. Still hard to internalize women are horny sex-beasts. Good thing a lot of girls are aggressive and will initiate if things aren’t going fast enough. I still struggle with this. even in relationships.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
escalation. being raised blue-pilled Disney-princess. Women were viewed as chaste and men were the sexual brutes. Still hard to internalize women are horny sex-beasts. Good thing a lot of girls are aggressive and will initiate if things aren’t going fast enough. I still struggle with this. even in relationships.
It's amazing how rapey women become when they want you.