Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maybe there is some hope...Millenials and Gen Z think women's rights have "gone too far"

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a White man of the Millennial generation
I never understood why you guys in the USA have so much focus on color/race tho and I probably never will. I was raised in Denmark and we never ever considered thinking of colors, nor talking about it. I had class mates from all over the world and not even once was there anyone talking about it. We just simple hang out without talking about this because simple there was no need for it.
But in US, its such a big thing.

If people just ignored this BS talk then it would go way because it no one listens and give attention to those that want it, it would wither away fast.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood why you guys in the USA have so much focus on color/race tho and I probably never will. I was raised in Denmark and we never ever considered thinking of colors, nor talking about it. I had class mates from all over the world and not even once was there anyone talking about it. We just simple hang out without talking about this because simple there was no need for it.

If people just ignored this BS talk then it would go way because it no one listens and give attention to those that want it, it would wither away fast.
The U.S. is big on race maybe because they exterminated the race of people living there and used another race of people to build the country.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The U.S. is big on race maybe because they exterminated the race of people living there and used another race of people to build the country.
We have a similar issue in the UK. Imo its the media that profits from outrage. I try to be balanced and fair to both sides tho i do have my views.

What happened with linekar was a big story and esp how the media tried to get the ppl to hate on linekar but that seemed to have backfired on them.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have a similar issue in the UK. Imo its the media that profits from outrage. I try to be balanced and fair to both sides tho i do have my views.

What happened with linekar was a big story and esp how the media tried to get the ppl to hate on linekar but that seemed to have backfired on them.
In the UK every race (apart from Carribeans) knows their history and can trace back their lineage. They weren't really used to build the country up (could argue Windrush). It's just copying the U.S. and a way to divide and distract. People need to focus on their family and friends nothing more, turn off the TV.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Millennials and Gen Z are still generally woke and leftist. The oldest Millennials are in their late 30s/early 40s and are still woke.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women's groups start b1tching about the 'pay gap', 'pink tax', calling a normal conversation with a man 'harassment', just say NO and that you disagree... AGAIN, do not argue with them.

Women outnumber men and they vote... add to that there is a significant percentage of men, because they are just trying to please women, who will side with them on everything. The answer is not to toss democracy in the trash, because autocracy is much worst. Just say no, and if it happens anyway then walk away.
International Women's Day was last week.

On International Women's Day last week, there were a ton of posts in my LinkedIn Newsfeed made by feminist, careerist women.

On LinkedIn, many men try to slide into women's DMs to get dates and sex from them too.

It's fascinating.

Stop going to college... unless you are pursuing a degree is something that is required as a profession (doctor, lawyer, engineer, scientist, et. al) set your goals, take a path of less cost (public university that is low cost) and stay on your purpose. I have daughters in college, and the young men that I've met through them are completely rudderless, no idea what they are doing, or they are studying 'business' which IMO is more worthless than getting a degree in gender studies. If you don't know what you want to do... go fvcking join the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines... take a few years to figure your sh1t out.
Fewer men are going to college. Women are the majority now of students that pursue bachelor's degrees. However, a lot of women are majoring in the liberal arts and in Business. There is demand for Business majors in the white collar workforce. It's still more useful than most social science majors.

A lot of both men and women are getting Master's in Business Administration (MBA) degrees.

The STEM majors are still sausage fests. A lot of STEM majors are incels in college. Even when STEM majors graduate and get jobs, a lot of them are incels or borderline incels.

I would like to see more men join the military and learn masculinity instead of becoming wimps and cucks at a college.

Go to a trade school... learn to be a plumber, electrician, HVAC tech.... you can do this in community colleges, and these trades make more money than what the average person makes out of college. You want a college education for your own personal growth... fine... work and go part time. Don't take on debt for no purpose.
Trade school and trade occupations are a better path for men than the bachelor's degree.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of both men and women are getting Master's in Business Administration (MBA) degrees.

The STEM majors are still sausage fests. A lot of STEM majors are incels in college. Even when STEM majors graduate and get jobs, a lot of them are incels or borderline incels.
My undergrad was engineering (electrical) in the late 80s with a masters in system's engineering (early 90s) from a top rated engineering school. I do agree that most of my peers in college were pathetic weirdos that had no idea how to behave around women. I can't tell you how many times women in college would be surprised to learn I was an Engineering major on the Dean's list. What you study does not have to dictate how you behave... but I do agree... many men in the sciences fully embrace their goofy @ss behavior as a byproduct of study... but it doesn't have to be that way.

When I was in the Army, I took advantage of a program that allowed me to attain an MBA. I got this from a State public school, and the Army paid for 2/3rds of it. But let me say that I really didn't learn that much that has been useful, one course I took on Labor-Management relations WAS very helpful and continues to be useful, another course was Macro-economics and that was very eye opening, but it truth has been a source of aggravation as I watch Democrat and Republican politicians completely ignoring common sense and proven economic principles.

I do agree that an MBA does get you in the door of many companies, but it doesn't keep you there. Get an MBA... it isn't going to hurt you... but don't waste money you don't have on an MBA from a Private, expensive school... but again... the network connections you get from those does have value. The WORST Marketing professional I ever worked with had an MBA from Harvard. The BEST Marketing professional I ever worked with had an AA from a community college.

radha

Don Juan
Reaction score

This is going to sound crazy but it is true. The reason that social issues are amplified in the US is because foreign countries (mainly Russia and China) spend a lot of money on feeding polarizing propaganda into the US system with the goal of destabilizing the US social fabric so that the government has to focus on domestic issues instead of foreign issues. Both Russia and China are exceptional propaganda machines and they use those skills as a weapon against the US and most US citizens have no idea it is happening. They do so with social media bot accounts and some mainstream media outlets. If you go to a US territory like Puerto Rico or USVI you'll notice that none of the social issues in the contintental US are present and that's because Russia and China focus all of their efforts just in the continental US. These territories are examples of what the US would be like without the foreign propaganda.

The reason so much social upheaval ocurred during covid was because Russia multiplied their efforts leading up to the Ukraine war in hopes of sparking a civil war in the US so the US would not interfere in Ukraine. BLM, feminism, covid misinformation, etc are all products of the propaganda machine. Follow some geopolitical strategists and you'll hear them talk about this issue.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My undergrad was engineering (electrical) in the late 80s with a masters in system's engineering (early 90s) from a top rated engineering school. I do agree that most of my peers in college were pathetic weirdos that had no idea how to behave around women.
The typical STEM major guy of the last 15-20 years is likely a more pathetic weirdo than the late 1980s-early 1990s weirdo STEM guy.

MBA.....State public school

I do agree that an MBA does get you in the door of many companies, but it doesn't keep you there. Get an MBA... it isn't going to hurt you... but don't waste money you don't have on an MBA from a Private, expensive school... but again... the network connections you get from those does have value. The WORST Marketing professional I ever worked with had an MBA from Harvard. The BEST Marketing professional I ever worked with had an AA from a community college.
The most valuable MBAs come from the Top 25 ranked programs. Harvard Business School is considered a Top 5 MBA program and often arguably the #1 program. Most of the Top 25 are Ivy League schools, a few expensive, non-Ivy privates (MIT, Duke, University of Southern California, Stanford, Northwestern), and a few public schools (UC-Berkeley, University of Michigan, University of North Carolina).

Getting in-state tuition at a public school can keep costs down.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to sound crazy but it is true. The reason that social issues are amplified in the US is because foreign countries (mainly Russia and China) spend a lot of money on feeding polarizing propaganda into the US system with the goal of destabilizing the US social fabric so that the government has to focus on domestic issues instead of foreign issues. Both Russia and China are exceptional propaganda machines and they use those skills as a weapon against the US and most US citizens have no idea it is happening. They do so with social media bot accounts and some mainstream media outlets. If you go to a US territory like Puerto Rico or USVI you'll notice that none of the social issues in the contintental US are present and that's because Russia and China focus all of their efforts just in the continental US. These territories are examples of what the US would be like without the foreign propaganda.

The reason so much social upheaval ocurred during covid was because Russia multiplied their efforts leading up to the Ukraine war in hopes of sparking a civil war in the US so the US would not interfere in Ukraine. BLM, feminism, covid misinformation, etc are all products of the propaganda machine. Follow some geopolitical strategists and you'll hear them talk about this issue.
Radha sounds like an Indian name and so it seems you may have some issues with China and Russia, Indians also tend to be very Nationalistic and confused about things.

Edit: India, being as Capitalist and harsh as UK, with similar types of wealth inequality also has similar issues with race/ethnic backgrounds, castes etc just like America. I definitely put India, America, Britain into the same category as money or capitalism obsessed systems and the left-right polarization in those countries is the same, see the countries with the biggest history of feudalism and inequality, empire, slavery, caste are today the craziest most divided, capitalist and morally bankrupt nations.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Correct, SW15 should not be bringing kkk talking points in this dicussion.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood why you guys in the USA have so much focus on color/race tho and I probably never will. I was raised in Denmark and we never ever considered thinking of colors, nor talking about it.
This was my approach for years and I got along quite well with it. In recent years, unfortunately, certain political factions have gone about stuffing race right up our arse to the point where it is impossible to ignore. And the "color blind" approach has been denounced as racism (because you're not seeing the person if you're not seeing their race, supposedly). You're supposed to see all minorities as victims and all white people as oppressors. Racism (or anti-racism) is a big business in the US right now, a lot of people making money off of it. At this point, about all I can do is roll my eyes at all of it.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was my approach for years and I got along quite well with it. In recent years, unfortunately, certain political factions have gone about stuffing race right up our arse to the point where it is impossible to ignore. And the "color blind" approach has been denounced as racism (because you're not seeing the person if you're not seeing their race, supposedly). You're supposed to see all minorities as victims and all white people as oppressors. Racism (or anti-racism) is a big business in the US right now, a lot of people making money off of it. At this point, about all I can do is roll my eyes at all of it.
You can pay for it too, the funding has to come from somewhere (read: money printing and tax dollars)

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya know I always found this whole thing ridiculous myself. I mean why is it skin color that gets all the press. Statistically redheads are the greatest minority on the whole planet. But it's not hair color we are judging by but skin color. The whole thing is just idiotic. My first boyfriend ever was half Italian and half Kashmiri by the way. He looked Arab. Attractive is attractive no matter what color someone happens to be. It's sillyness in my book.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So I guess all those soccer games where fans are shouting racist things at players was made for TV in the UK? Racism exists all over the world.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole thing is just idiotic.
I fully agree.

And to make it even mode "ludicrous" why are the black ones the that get so much attention every where in media/society when the Indians which are the real natives and real victims of USA. The Indians got their whole land stolen, their whole families and tribes were discriminated to the fullest, murdered, thrown in jail, their women raped and was forced to live in the worst parts of the land where they could not even grown any crops to survive e.g. the Indian Reservations appointed by the government?

But you never hear the Indians complain and scream and whine for their rights. You never hear them rioting the streets, and scream "Indians lives matter" and demanding money and reparations' for what happened to them. But the black movement get the full priority which from my point of view seems like a lot of "victim mentality" involved and for some reason they seem to be very successful with that strategy. They even now demand that the US government pays 5 million dollar to each black person: https://news.yahoo.com/san-francisco-air-black-reparations-133030821.html which is madness in my humble opinion. If anyone have the rights it would be the Indians. but no one gives a shyte about them. Sad, ironic, hypocrite, double standard etc.?
I don't know, but I suppose that is up to you to decide?

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Name one country (you speak of the US as a white country, which it is DECIDEDLY NOT) that has not raped, killed, pillaged, burned, enslaved and worse for its own benefit in its own history. And I will gladly counter your assertion.

haters gunna hate

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Name one country (you speak of the US as a white country, which it is DECIDEDLY NOT) that has not raped, killed, pillaged, burned, enslaved and worse in it’s own history.

haters gunna hate
All countries did it and have done it and some still do. You cannot find a single nation or civilization through the whole globe that has not done it through the history of mankind; from the east to the west and middle east it all happened. Even the African countries which hunted their own people as slaves and made huge profits from the slave trade many hundred years ago. But that is not something that is mentioned in media because it doesn't favor their agenda.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Statistically redheads are the greatest minority on the whole planet. But it's not hair color we are judging by but skin color.
Funny you bring up redheads, I was wondering about this the other day. There is a LONG history of race swapping traditionally redheaded female characters in the movies. I guess good redhead actresses are hard to find. And if they're not race swapped they are often played by blonde women who dye their hair or wear wigs. But I'm almost surprised redheads haven't started claiming victimhood. If you think about it, "redhead" could be an offensive term, plus they also have "gingers".