Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts on Walmart closing stores in urban areas

Billtx49

Reaction score
Any country that does not vigorously prosecute and punish people for committing property crimes will quickly cease to be a country.
That’s one side of the equation. In my city since the 60’s stores of All types have been barring up, hiring excess security, or outright leaving the south side of town with the PD at a normal operating level …
The reason, massive poverty there.
More police hires for patrolling that territory now, so the situation is improving.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any country that does not vigorously prosecute and punish people for committing property crimes will quickly cease to be a country.
Meanwhile stacy abrams is calling for people to join antifa in comitting acts of terrorism.

The fascists/commies take over when laws stop being enforced.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My area has Walgreens closing. Target cutting hours. most other stores locking up most of the merchandise so one has to press a call button to get the goods. Store windows boarded up. Signs in store windows saying‘nothing valuable’ & ‘please don’t break in’.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conversely, any country that does vigorously prosecute and punish people for committing property crimes while said country is falling apart will accelerate its demise. Is heavy handed enforcement the answer when the leadership is corrupt?

tl:dr - don't let your country fall apart.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walmart hasn't exactly helped the manufacturing base in the U.S., so screw them.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meanwhile stacy abrams is calling for people to join antifa in comitting acts of terrorism.

The fascists/commies take over when laws stop being enforced.
No, they take over when they gain the power to write the laws. It's kinda too late at this point.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would help if they would let store owners defend their own property. Right now, if you physically touch a thief, you get into more trouble than the thief. But reforms like that would hurt lawyer profits, so they don't happen.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, they take over when they gain the power to write the laws. It's kinda too late at this point.
It's not too late, it's only too late when they create a one-party system and take ALL the power.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They get it backwards; crime causes poverty, rather than poverty causing crime.
It seems to create a feedback loop.

You've really got to be screwing something up to take down 269 Wal-Mart stores, one of the most successful chains in the country.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It seems to create a feedback loop.

You've really got to be screwing something up to take down 269 Wal-Mart stores, one of the most successful chains in the country.
Exactly right, poverty creates crime as the only available option, that crime creates more poverty as a result of the employers leaving the area because of property crime, the end result is of a more personal crime level like murder robbery, violent rapes, or of a vehicle theft nature.

My bottom line, a better education system that actually teaches employment skills, better family support and educational resources, and first and foremost treat emotional illness effectively before a person completely flies off the rails …

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My bottom line, a better education system that actually teaches employment skills, better family support and educational resources, and first and foremost treat emotional illness effectively before a person completely flies off the rails …
We need to get back to teaching traditional values also.

Then there's the damage to the family, there are few married fathers in these crime ridden areas, so the kids grow up without positive male role models, or discipline. I really think the destruction of the family began with feminism, but you can't say that because people will scream at you, or cancel you.

Billtx49

Reaction score
We need to get back to teaching traditional values also.

Then there's the damage to the family, there are few married fathers in these crime ridden areas, so the kids grow up without positive male role models, or discipline. I really think the destruction of the family began with feminism, but you can't say that because people will scream at you, or cancel you.
I think those men never learned employable skills in the education system, they ejected to the street culture for their $$ …

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly right, poverty creates crime as the only available option, that crime creates more poverty as a result of the employers leaving the area because of property crime, the end result is of a more personal crime level like murder robbery, violent rapes, or of a vehicle theft nature.

I don’t see any crimes caused by poverty in the video. Those lowlifes are not stealing food. They are stealing sneakers and flat screen TV’s. And you know damn well that they are on government assistance, even though they could work if they wanted to. But why work at Walmart when you can collect welfare and food stamps…and rob Walmart when you need a TV or the latest Nikes?

Poverty doesn’t cause crime. Third world countries are filled with poor people who work hard and do not resort to stealing. All that cheap stuff you buy that’s made in China and SE Asia wasn’t made thieves. What causes crime is government handouts. A person who doesn’t have to work to survive (and develops a sense of entitlement) will invariably turn to crime.

M

member160292

I don’t see any crimes caused by poverty in the video. Those lowlifes are not stealing food. They are stealing sneakers and flat screen TV’s. And you know damn well that they are on government assistance, even though they could work if they wanted to. But why work at Walmart when you can collect welfare and food stamps…and rob Walmart when you need a TV or the latest Nikes?

Poverty doesn’t cause crime. Third world countries are filled with poor people who work hard and do not resort to stealing. All that cheap stuff you buy that’s made in China and SE Asia wasn’t made thieves. What causes crime is government handouts. A person who doesn’t have to work to survive (and develops a sense of entitlement) will invariably turn to crime.
I get your point, not to play devil’s advocate, but I’m curious if government handouts could reduce more violent crimes since poverts have some means to an end. Almost like putting on the bandaid

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the rationales behind food aid is that it keeps people from having to steal in order to eat and feed their families. Therefore, you the tax payer gets robbed less.