Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate cancelled plans last minute but asks to postpone them for following day

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got the get down then. Just operate with a cold head and third eye you straight
You mean his 4th eye? The third eye is your intuition, very important in this game.

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Things come up, people get tired. Not everything has an ulterior motive. It sounds like you guys are doing fine.
Benefit of the doubt is earned not given.
Idiots give this out for free.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Benefit of the doubt is earned not given.
Idiots give this out for free.
OP is smothering this girl. She probably needs a break from him. Seeing someone every single day is exhausting after a few weeks no matter how into someone you are.

I cannot believe how many people are giving OP a pass on this. This is unhealhty behavior that will end up driving pretty much anyone away and is leaning towards co-dependancy.

OP, do you have nothing going on in your life other than this woman? If you do, then why has she suddenly become the center of your universe?

Honestly she is probably becoming a little bit scared of OP and his obsession with her.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m completely aware of that, that’s why I’m just enjoying her presence for whatever it lasts
I would have a relationship with her but I won’t be the one to bring it up
I can assure you your presence of mind is "all in" she is female and knows this. She is in charge when you think this way.
Don't play any games, just grab your sack and let her make as much effort. I like her!

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are asking the wrong question. The question is why do you spend so much time with a woman? Every god damn day? Don't you have other stuff to do?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thanks for the response guys, I definitely did over think it and became needy. We have been spending a lot of time but most of the days we’ve spent have been initiated/suggested by her.

Friday night was her idea when we initially made plans for Saturday. Tuesday night and Thursday were also her idea.

it turns she really was tired and is coming over tonight again. She apologized for the late cancellation.

We haven’t seen each other in about 2 months so we’re just excited I guess
Be busy from time to time. She is checking on how needy and available you are and you are overwhelmingly failing this test

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you guys handle these spontaneous cancellations/reschedule from girls ? Specially when she’s showing super high signs of attraction.
Play it cool (like you did) and bang other plates. This is why it's important that you have more than 01 plate at a time, and that having only one plate is not considered as "having plates". See the "s" to indicate plural?

Even if you don't have other plates to bang, you must have other things to do, like hitting the gym, working on your project (whatever the fvck it is), anything to keep you occupied healthily. You must have a life beside her man.

And yes, I also agree you are seeing her too much dude. No matter the nature of the relationship, seeing each other everyday is too fvcking much. Relax, back off, to give the both of you some space.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't immediately think this is a worst case scenario, but damn..you are way too needy bruh. First of all you shouldn't see a woman every day. Think of any relationship as something that has a limited amount of quality time, let's say 180 days a year times 10 hours( hypothetically). The more you see a woman , the sooner you'll burn through that time.

After your "limited amount of quality time " is gone, trouble will start. This is because the thrill gone, and things become predictable and boring for a woman. You want to spread it out more. Instead of seeing her 20 times in 3 weeks you should cut it down to 20 times in 2 months maybe even 3 months.

I dont really understand why you are so worried. Is there something you ain't telling us? She was tired, you actually acknowledged that its plausible, and she rescheduled. If she cancels again, let us know.
The best plate I've been having so far, we see each other once every few weeks, and we keep text/message contact at the bare minimum. And every time we meet, we bang like fvcking animals and that's it, no more no less. I don't think if I saw her everyday, she would still be that hooked. Talking about the need for space.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best plate I've been having so far, we see each other once every few weeks, and we keep text/message contact at the bare minimum. And every time we meet, we bang like fvcking animals and that's it, no more no less. I don't think if I saw her everyday, she would still be that hooked. Talking about the need for space.
Thats the discipline
After weeks of not having a trace of eachother
She pulls up, I already got the music on, serve her a glass , talk about trivial or her work sh!t, tease her a bit while she talking ,she will tease me too, still put her up on game.
you play it down the middle like its a poker game. keep her on her toes.

Feels great not seeing them for a while.
They remember things about you though.

The best part is that she will let you know while fvckin you that she missed you and you are her daddy. She keeps coming back like a drug chase.
Thats the essence of giving her space.

Last edited:

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ I like everything but the whole Daddy thing. If she's sitting on your face calling you daddy especially.:oops:

Lover_boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with everyone here and all have valid points. I've been dating this chick back in august and we saw each other once a week for a month. Then she left for a work trip and saw her once in October and once in November. She left again for the holidays and now that she's back we've seen each other 6 days in a week. She's leaving again for another month long work trip in february so right now I honestly want to see her as much as I can. Knowing that the space will be given in just a couple short days.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ I like everything but the whole Daddy thing. If she's sitting on your face calling you daddy especially.:oops:
love it when they call me daddy or papi. its raw submission . Almost always has nothing to do with "daddy issues" and more about respect, pride, leadership, passing sh1t tests and that they feel cared for like another member mentioned years back.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 month gone thats nothing.
pvzzy whooped in these dark times thats natural tho my boy
She may be a keeper but you still gotta game her.
I would just see her one last time and she is gone in the morning.
I wouldn't see her right away even after she gets back.
Let her beg for your presence a bit
You throwing her the bone for free
Put value in your stock my g

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Enjoy it just know that it won't last forever. Those type of things usually have a short shelf life.