Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do girls like guys that look very similar to them

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jake_Gyllenhaal69 I was not counting Indians in this regard or even mixed race Asians. In fact, I find that this does not apply to Asian and white mixes at all. The ones I have known were all chill, confident, and usually more prideful since they got praised for their appearance (especially by fellow Asians) growing up. Man you must be one happy dude these days because bro, Asian and White mix is one pretty mix and the couple I have been with were fun. Congratulations on your fun relationship, enjoy it brother!

I was getting more at Korean American and Chinese American women in particular, throw in Japanese too. They are also usually from either the northeast and the west coast so less southern than anything else.

The other thing to mention here is that both of our experiences are largely in the south and the traits I speak about are far more common from Asian American women on the west coast and the northeast. Houston seems to have a more integrated and prideful Asian and Indian population as opposed to NYC which is riddled with twinkies that will give an arm and a leg to be white. As uncalled for as my harsh post towards Asian American women was, I have met my fair share of exceptions but these were Asian women who grew up in southern and more Conservative states.

I hate to arouse the right wing crowd on SS given how much of it there is but I notice this trend a lot. Red states and Conservative states that culturally lean Republican create women and men of immigrant groups who love America but also have pride in their heritage. Meanwhile, the NYCs and San Franciscos of the world create a lot more twinkies and sellouts that will throw their culture and heritage under the bus just to fit in with elite liberals.

I didn't have that much experience with Asian American women until I moved to NYC and brotha I tell you, the ones in NYC are just awful.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men subconsciously are strongly attracted to women who look like their mother. Most women are subconsciously attracted to men who look like their fathers. There are books of psychology behind this.

Jake - out of pure curiousity, and you don't need to answer this, but is your mother black or white?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right that East Asian women often end up with overlooked White men. White women are obsessed with chasing "Chad" type men, so overlooked men covers a broad range of men. An overlooked man could be a 6-7 range guy with a decent white collar job, or a nerdy guy like Mark Zuckerberg in the early to mid 2000s. Mark Zuckerberg in high school and college (before he dropped out) was completely ignored by White women.

There is a lot of BS that comes from dating typical White women.
Here are my observations from most white male and Asian female relationships:
  • Old people (a good chunk really)
  • Mail order brides and sugar daddy relationships
  • Weaboos (white guy is clearly obsessed with Anime and Asian girl wants him because he is white)
  • Techies and white collar professionals
I have met some exceptions but that is usually the case. The more alpha white guys I have seen (think MMA fighter types or edgy looking kind) seem to go for black women and Latinas more than they do Asians.

This is true. I know a Hispanic man who dates White women who are usually batshiit crazy.
I have not noticed this. If anything, I have seen and known just as many cases of sane and cool white girls end up with Latinos than crazy ones. The more crazy, toxic, and clout chasing white girls are usually also racist so to them every Latino is a "Mexican", these girls usually go for white or black guys only since "they are cool" based on what Hollywood tells them.

I often notice a lot of Eastern European, Russian, small town American, and women from more chill and less toxic cultures go for a cool Latino guy because they are usually not as big on race as some Becky from LA who chases clout all the time.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men subconsciously are strongly attracted to women who look like their mother.
I did not like my mother, so I consciously avoid women that look close to her or in the race. I still like girls in my race, but that is only because I have a high sex drive. However, I am very picky and I also like all races of girls. I want to get with many cultures just so I can have a taste of them each. I usually avoid ghetto, trash, and hoodrats. Those women are dead ends and not worth the f*ck.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Weaboos (white guy is clearly obsessed with Anime and Asian girl wants him because he is white)
This is accurate. In the white collar professionals, it's definitely the more beta white collar men. Betas are the majority of white collar men.

The more alpha white guys I have seen (think MMA fighter types or edgy looking kind) seem to go for black women and Latinas more than they do Asians.
True. White men generally prefer Hispanic women to Black women.

Becky from LA who chases clout all the time.
Lots of white women are clout chasers. White women chase clout and "Chads". This has been common with the Millennial generation and now into Gen Z. This one below was an early Millennial who has spent 20 years chasing "Chad" and clout to a lesser extent. There's now a cohort of 35-40 year old White women who've done nothing but chase "Chads" and clout for 20+ years.

Reaction score
Jake - out of pure curiousity, and you don't need to answer this, but is your mother black or white?
My mom is mixed 40/50 split. Outside the US, she would classify as mixed or colored, but in the USA she's black according to the one drop rule. I personally can only handle my mom in doses, so that doesn't apply to me at all lol.

I have met some exceptions but that is usually the case. The more alpha white guys I have seen (think MMA fighter types or edgy looking kind) seem to go for black women and Latinas more than they do Asians.
I feel like the weaboo white guy/Asian girl is a HS thing and extremely rare and isolated. Your bling Empire/boss babe Asian girl isn't going to date some nerdy smelly weaboo guy lol. The above three are mainly older guys associated with going to developing Asian countries and finding some street rat off a rice paddy village.

You are right about the alpha white guys ignoring Asian women. I have never seen a Chad with an Asian woman ever lol. I feel like my GF is the exception because she finds muscular men attractive.

I hate to arouse the right wing crowd on SS given how much of it there is but I notice this trend a lot. Red states and Conservative states that culturally lean Republican create women and men of immigrant groups who love America but also have pride in their heritage. Meanwhile, the NYCs and San Franciscos of the world create a lot more twinkies and sellouts that will throw their culture and heritage under the bus just to fit in with elite liberals.

I didn't have that much experience with Asian American women until I moved to NYC and brotha I tell you, the ones in NYC are just awful.
From my observations, NYC did you dirty with Asian and Italian American women lmao. Was it that bad up there? I haven't been fortunate enough to live in every big city like you, but I have lived in a lot red states/towns. I like Houston and that's why I have decided to stay here, but trust me dude it is just as bad in the red states/towns. If you aren't married by HS, you are leftover with the druggies, single moms, and hyper feminist liberal women compensating HARD for the fact they can't leave Jonesboro, Arkansas for San Francisco lol. These MAGA republican men in small town America will be LOUD AF on the internet or by themselves in public but turn in to little docile simps when their wives are around.

Lifeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the average White woman has gotten easier. The average White woman has hundreds of options when she opens her swipe app or her Instagram DMs. In the early 2000s (the time when I was in college), the average White woman didn't have the abundance she has now.

Black women aren't in demand.

Almost no White men chase Black women. When White men look outside their race, they are mainly looking for either Hispanic or Asian women.

East and South Asian men aren't chasing Black women either.

Black women also aren't a common target for Hispanic men. Hispanic men tend to go for Hispanic women and White women.

I've never been into East Asian women. You're correct that tons of men, especially White men, are into East Asian women.
That is why, I'm glad I am attracted and go after black women (except, the ghetto ratchet types, just can't connect with that culture.) Less competition.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I have like 5 exes. The current LTR is going well. Still having multiple sex sessions everyday and we are going on a Safari in Kenya pretty soon. You can calm down now Mr. Doomer.
Ok cool I'm happy for you my guy but 8 weeks isn't an LTR so you can just drop that.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Less competition.
Who told you this? Upstanding good looking black women are some of the hardest to lock down. Why? Cause they love chiseled white boys.

Reaction score
Who told you this? Upstanding good looking black women are some of the hardest to lock down. Why? Cause they love chiseled white boys.
You are right. Hot black women know they are hot and know that they are well above the vast majority of black women. The hot black women I know are extremely hypergamy and have HIGH standards for black men, but will lower it for a guy of another race or pretty boy mixed black guy lol.

Reaction score
Oh sorry, you said since October in the another thread making it now 3 months.
There's a reason I'm not an accountant or lawyer lol

I can confirm being a handsome mixed race 6'2 male is easy mode.
My neighbor is literally this, and I am just like "I bet that guy has zero-woman problems, not fair lol"

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake if it hasn't been mentioned, it's a subconscious thing. People want kids that look like them.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right. Hot black women know they are hot and know that they are well above the vast majority of black women. The hot black women I know are extremely hypergamy and have HIGH standards for black men, but will lower it for a guy of another race or pretty boy mixed black guy lol.
They still have higher standards than hot women of other races (saying this as a white guy).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most couples I see out in public look like brother and sister to me.
Maybe it's got something to do with a comfort level, you feel comfortable with someone who looks similar to you looking in the mirror?

Reaction score
Hate to burst some bubbles but some of y’all act like the concept of “mixing” rather its interracial or cultural is a modern phenomenon. This has been happening since the age of Homo Erectus lol.