Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How rare is large age gap dating?

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my observations i would say it is rare to see 18-19 year olds with guys older than their mid 20s, fairly common to see 20-21 year olds with guys aged up to 30 or so and quite common to see guys aged up to 40 maybe 45 with 25-30 year olds.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more Looks, money, status you have the less age is a factor. Girls typically date guys a few years older then them, as for sex/casual it doesn't matter. 18 year old's are attracted to me, will I date them? Probably not. Will I 'plate' them? Probably yes. The older the two are the less age matters.

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
The more Looks, money, status you have the less age is a factor. Girls typically date guys a few years older then them, as for sex/casual it doesn't matter. 18 year old's are attracted to me, will I date them? Probably not. Will I 'plate' them? Probably yes. The older the two are the less age matters.
Its about looks then? i am a bit above average in looks i would say, so that isn't a bad factor, status varies i suppose though i would never consider myself being of high status, money i am quite well off compared to a lot of girls though not in the top 10% of wealth.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its about all three. Most young girls care about how you look and how fun you are. After their early 20s most start look for other things in men. Knowing LMS and understanding game will help. If you're 30, in good shape, above average, have money and are fun you can date girls in their 20's no prob, some can even pull younger.

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its about all three. Most young girls care about how you look and how fun you are. After their early 20s most start look for other things in men. Knowing LMS and understanding game will help. If you're 30, in good shape, above average, have money and are fun you can date girls in their 20's no prob, some can even pull younger.
I think i am fairly fun, though i am not what you would call a banter king or smooth talking lothario. How fun do you have to be to get girls? the problem i have is that i attract older "aunties" who are really good company and sweet but i don't generally set 22 year olds on fire.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its about looks then? i am a bit above average in looks i would say, so that isn't a bad factor, status varies i suppose though i would never consider myself being of high status, money i am quite well off compared to a lot of girls though not in the top 10% of wealth.
It's never one thing. Different women have different preferences and value those preferences differently.

How you carry yourself also plays into it. The best guys have it all in their arsenal. Those guys also get the best girls.

The more weaponry you have, the more you rise above your competition.

It's also about timing. I bet @LucianoM fell into some good timing with OnlyFans girl. She needed a place to crash, he needed some hot azz. It works out like that sometimes. You take it as it comes.

There are no quick fixes. Work for it and you get rewarded. All you have to be is in the top 30% and I guarantee you can get HB8's or better all day long.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I am fairly fun, though i am not what you would call a banter king or smooth talking lothario. How fun do you have to be to get girls? the problem i have is that i attract older "aunties" who are really good company and sweet but i don't generally set 22 year olds on fire.
Nothing wrong with attracting older women my man. The young girls aren't going to flock to you unless your a top tier looking guy or have lots of status. That said understanding game and how to approach different age groups is important. The younger the girl the more likely she is looking for the fun cool guy. At 30 you are attractive to women of many age ranges, but I'd say you'd get the most pull from 22-35. He isn't 'red pill' at all but Corey Wayne has some great takes and advice on dating in general, his book is worth a read. Also, every man should read Pook period.

Some older guys can give you more specific advice on getting younger girls if that's your aim. Identify what you attract, what you want to attract and what you put out there. Generally, you naturally will attract what mirrors you to an extent and women of similarish age. You're in the sweet spot for attracting a lot of women of different ages.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's somewhat rare. It's difficult to get a woman 10 or more years younger for men in their 30s-40s. A 30s-40s man needs to be either incredibly wealthy, have big muscles, or have amazing charisma to get that done. Men who are able to achieve big age gaps usually do it due to money more than the other two ways.

I think i am fairly fun, though i am not what you would call a banter king or smooth talking lothario. How fun do you have to be to get girls? the problem i have is that i attract older "aunties" who are really good company and sweet but i don't generally set 22 year olds on fire.
Fun is only one angle that a man can use to attract women. There are other ones. Money is a common used one.

At 30, it'd be disappointing to attract 35-45 year old "aunties". While 22 year olds would be awesome, I think you want someone who at least younger. You'd probably be ok with a 27-28 year old.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’ve done it ONCE I was 50 dating a 19y for a year. She was a hottie too. I have reciepts. Note I was jacked as f and vascular as hell.

Doubt I could now but never say never, I just no longer travel in those circles.

I had a run of 20-something’s for a while, but now it’s 30’s -> 50’s.

According to sosuave, every 40–50-year-old is dating an 18 year old lol.

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Oliver,
"... the problem i have is that i attract older "aunties" who are really good company and sweet"
Count your blessings,You are one of the Heaven born,there is many a good tune to be played on an old Violin!

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's somewhat rare. It's difficult to get a woman 10 or more years younger for men in their 30s-40s. A 30s-40s man needs to be either incredibly wealthy, have big muscles, or have amazing charisma to get that done. Men who are able to achieve big age gaps usually do it due to money more than the other two ways.

Fun is only one angle that a man can use to attract women. There are other ones. Money is a common used one.

At 30, it'd be disappointing to attract 35-45 year old "aunties". While 22 year olds would be awesome, I think you want someone who at least younger. You'd probably be ok with a 27-28 year old.
Mid 20s girls don't have the same general essence or super youthful looks of college girls, i just don't really get it up for girls over the age of 24 and i think that is normal, most guys like younger girls. I have to admit i find it incredibly frustrating to see all these very cute college chicks(and girls now are even in some ways better looking than when i was in my early 20s, maybe it's a change of demographics in my city) and yet getting them is no walk in the park.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mid 20s girls don't have the same general essence or super youthful looks of college girls, i just don't really get it up for girls over the age of 24 and i think that is normal, most guys like younger girls. I have to admit i find it incredibly frustrating to see all these very cute college chicks(and girls now are even in some ways better looking than when i was in my early 20s, maybe it's a change of demographics in my city) and yet getting them is no walk in the park.
What's frustrating is to see the non-entities they're with. But, I've vented about that enough for a week. I'll say that age seems to be the lowest obstacle for me -- the ones I really hit a brick wall with are older but better looking career chicks. There's just a mutual disconnect.

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's frustrating is to see the non-entities they're with. But, I've vented about that enough for a week. I'll say that age seems to be the lowest obstacle for me -- the ones I really hit a brick wall with are older but better looking career chicks. There's just a mutual disconnect.
Meh career chicks, if there is anything that gives me relief it is that it is probably easier to hook up with a cute 19 year old than an office drone my own age.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
From my observations i would say it is rare to see 18-19 year olds with guys older than their mid 20s, fairly common to see 20-21 year olds with guys aged up to 30 or so and quite common to see guys aged up to 40 maybe 45 with 25-30 year olds.
Why would you want an 18 or 19 year old at 30? Nothing in common and they have nothing to offer other than looks. No conversational ability and no life experience.

At 30 you should be looking for something more than what they have to offer at that age.

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want an 18 or 19 year old at 30? Nothing in common and they have nothing to offer other than looks. No conversational ability and no life experience.

At 30 you should be looking for something more than what they have to offer at that age.
Because i like the way they look, conversational ability probably varies from girl to girl anyway, a stuck up, reserved girl at 18 isn't going to suddenly become a great conversationalist by the age of 25. I do find women of older generations more interesting and relatable but that is because they are more conservative, 30 year olds are just as liberal as 20 year olds i have noticed.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Their lack of "life experience" is part of their charm. Along with the even more charming lack of cellulite.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pulled 2x 18 year olds I use to work with, was approached by a 17 year old by accident a few years ago she said she was 18 and got my number went out a couple times, cold approached a 19 year old about 5 weeks ago and got her number.

It’s possible and you don’t even have to be top 10% to do it, you just have to try, get yourself out there, talk to women, get the number, take them out.

I have just arranged a date with a 24 year old and tbh she looks so young to me, no difference between 18-24 to me these days in looks.