Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The greatest asset you have to attract women is your physique

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That basically tells about your DNA quality, your current health, your attitude to life and lifestyle, your discipline, your self control and your desire to conquer.

Everything else comes after it.

That doesnt mean that "the more, the best", there has to be a balance where too much shows that something doesnt work.

Dont be mad at me, dont be mad at women cause this is what mother nature decided and we cant negotiate attraction.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, it's a culmination of body, face, and confidence. You can go gym 6x per week and still be an ugly awkward guy that repels women, that's 10% of this forum. You can hit your macros be 10% BF but still fail, it's just easier to win when taking your shirt off is a bonus. You don't even get to that stage with bad teeth, acne and no charisma.

Confidence is key. You can slay as an overweight suave guy.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like many oft repeated things in the manosphere, this doesn't stand up to the scrutiny that comes from actually going outside and looking around. If your entire game is Tinder hookups, that may be true (but probably not even then).

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, it's a culmination of body, face, and confidence. You can go gym 6x per week and still be an ugly awkward guy that repels women, that's 10% of this forum. You can hit your macros be 10% BF but still fail, it's just easier to win when taking your shirt off is a bonus. You don't even get to that stage with bad teeth, acne and no charisma.

Confidence is key. You can slay as an overweight suave guy.
Confidence comes from success and success doesnt come from being repulsive to the eye and out of shape.

Confidence is the byproduct of being a succesful individual not the reason for you being successful.

Regarding your post you are basically finding strong reasons for people to dislike you like acne, bad teeth and no charisma.

That's like you are trying to prove that a powerful engine doesnt make a car run fast and in order to do so you suggest the case of flat tires, no driving wheel and lack of fuel which are clearly not standard conditions for general cars.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say your "aura" for lack of a better term is what matters the most. You cannot fake that. Having no weakness in your personality, completely open, relaxed yet focused, unfazed, unapologetic, self-assured, like a rock. Having great looks and physique becomes a force multiplier at that point, and being in great shape is probably a requirement to be in the top 1%, but ultimately your physical attributes are always secondary to your presence of mind.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh lord. The greatest asset you can have is the social connections to not have to "compete" out in the open market with everyone else at all. I've seen absolute schlubs, total non-entities hand-in-hand with attractive women because they don't have to "lift" and have "game" like the semi-outcasts you find in forums like this -- they met at a house party. Somehow this is just deliberately lost on so many. There is zero justice or merit in the sexual marketplace. None at all.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen absolute schlubs, total non-entities hand-in-hand with attractive women because they don't have to "lift" and have "game"
You have no idea the nature of someones relationship in a public space. They could easily be friendzoned, or just completely whipped. Try observing them sometime - does the woman look at the guy like he's the **** and completely follow his lead? When I observe couples - more often than not, the guy is simping for her affection by agreeing with her and validating everything she says and does. Who the hell even knows what things are like for them in private spaces?

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like many oft repeated things in the manosphere, this doesn't stand up to the scrutiny that comes from actually going outside and looking around. If your entire game is Tinder hookups, that may be true (but probably not even then).
Can you tell the difference between the pity sex a woman gives to her husband with whom she settled and the primal instinctual raw banging a woman has with the hot guy from the gym?

In the first case it's a trade, in the second one is a deep carnal desire.

It seems that for you both the scenarios check the same box.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a guy in the grocery store the other day. Exact build as me (skinny) but torn pants, baggy hoodie and flat bill cap. I, on, the other hand was wearing a leather racer, black jeans, adidas all star shoes, black toque (beanie).

Anyhow, he had a HOT girl with him in skin tight pants AND jogging shirt. Blew my mind

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Oh lord. The greatest asset you can have is the social connections to not have to "compete" out in the open market with everyone else at all. I've seen absolute schlubs, total non-entities hand-in-hand with attractive women because they don't have to "lift" and have "game" like the semi-outcasts you find in forums like this -- they met at a house party. Somehow this is just deliberately lost on so many. There is zero justice or merit in the sexual marketplace. None at all.
I don't think having social connections means you do not have to "compete on the open market". You're always competing on the open market. Party scene is not a closed market, or exclusive to anyone. Most people have social connections/skills. The people who don't yet are trying to game women are at a loss for sure.. But there are definitely dudes out there who don't have many friends or a big social group and still getting laid and have good sexual value.

But in all honesty man, threads like this is why SoSuave is like a hamster wheel.. There are very little topics that are interesting or unique.. You have like hundreds of dudes randomly posting what they think is going to attract women.. as if even children don't know the basics of what attracts women.. its quite silly ..

NO offense to you OP.. I know you're just trying to cultivate discussion. and I do agree that physique/height/ is one of the biggest attractors for women. Infact its backed by scientific data.. For those who didn't know this obvious fact.

SoSuave seems to be a forum plagued by people who are still trying to focus on how to attract women.. Most guys know how to attract women already.. The problem is, they dont know how to keep these women. <- This is why guys like myself feel inclined to just start a coaching business/write a book about this shi.t or why guys in my social circles just open up to me and ask for advice, usually when their drinking and they can set their ego aside to just really be vulnerable and open to advice. Of course, nowadays I have little time for that. and the older I get, the more I realize, some things just aren't for everyone.. People really are in an uphill battle when it comes to women.. vs guys who simply have no issues and don't chase women because they're satisfied with their girlfriend or casual dating situation/fwbs.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you tell the difference between the pity sex a woman gives to her husband with whom she settled and the primal instinctual raw banging a woman has with the hot guy from the gym?

In the first case it's a trade, in the second one is a deep carnal desire.

It seems that for you both the scenarios check the same box.
Yeah, that's a distinction I couldn't care less about. If anything, the husband probably simps less in the grander scheme of things.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have no idea the nature of someones relationship in a public space. They could easily be friendzoned, or just completely whipped. Try observing them sometime - does the woman look at the guy like he's the **** and completely follow his lead? When I observe couples - more often than not, the guy is simping for her affection by agreeing with her and validating everything she says and does. Who the hell even knows what things are like for them in private spaces?
Gymmaxxing is a form of simping, tbh. This sort of thinking strikes me as cope.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a guy in the grocery store the other day. Exact build as me (skinny) but torn pants, baggy hoodie and flat bill cap. I, on, the other hand was wearing a leather racer, black jeans, adidas all star shoes, black toque (beanie).

Anyhow, he had a HOT girl with him in skin tight pants AND jogging shirt. Blew my mind
Of course. He "earned" her by being a conformist extrovert in the right place at the right time. This sort of thing is why I have no patience for incel bashing -- it's cheap posturing and an implicit endorsement of the present order by those that should know better. If anything they should be lauded for not playing this rigged and pathetic game. I'm too insecure and degenerate to quit entirely, myself.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course. He "earned" her by being a conformist extrovert in the right place at the right time. This sort of thing is why I have no patience for incel bashing -- it's cheap posturing and an implicit endorsement of the present order by those that should know better. If anything they should be lauded for not playing this rigged and pathetic game. I'm too insecure and degenerate to quit entirely, myself.
I don’t understand what you mean. But I am sure my anti social nature is probably the X factor. Even if I met her online let’s say. She’d stay with “mr. Homeless looking” simply because he is social. The irony is that it takes a stronger man to make it in todays world who is anti social. Darwinism failing in that regard

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a great physique definitely doesn't hurt but you've still got to know how to talk to women to get anywhere with them.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think having social connections means you do not have to "compete on the open market". You're always competing on the open market. Party scene is not a closed market, or exclusive to anyone. Most people have social connections/skills. The people who don't yet are trying to game women are at a loss for sure.. But there are definitely dudes out there who don't have many friends or a big social group and still getting laid and have good sexual value.

But in all honesty man, threads like this is why SoSuave is like a hamster wheel.. There are very little topics that are interesting or unique.. You have like hundreds of dudes randomly posting what they think is going to attract women.. as if even children don't know the basics of what attracts women.. its quite silly ..

NO offense to you OP.. I know you're just trying to cultivate discussion. and I do agree that physique/height/ is one of the biggest attractors for women. Infact its backed by scientific data.. For those who didn't know this obvious fact.

SoSuave seems to be a forum plagued by people who are still trying to focus on how to attract women.. Most guys know how to attract women already.. The problem is, they dont know how to keep these women. <- This is why guys like myself feel inclined to just start a coaching business/write a book about this shi.t or why guys in my social circles just open up to me and ask for advice, usually when their drinking and they can set their ego aside to just really be vulnerable and open to advice. Of course, nowadays I have little time for that. and the older I get, the more I realize, some things just aren't for everyone.. People really are in an uphill battle when it comes to women.. vs guys who simply have no issues and don't chase women because they're satisfied with their girlfriend or casual dating situation/fwbs.
I agree with you, but I think many here come here under the pretense of learning how to attract and understand women.

This site has hundreds of guests viewing it a peak hours. I can only imagine the majority of them are seeking knowledge in more ways than one, but I'd argue most are viewing this site vicariously through posters to better grasp how to attract women. I think Sosuave is predominantly AFC and so did Pook back in 2004. That said there are those that come here for the self improvement aspects and to be amongst men, they seem to be a minority though. I had no issues attracting women, but I had issues closing and dealing with insecurities, that's why I'm here. I think the burnt out players are the ones who are trying to learn how to keep women in their lives, but I don't think they are the core base of the site. I'd imagine the players that got their **** together internally in life and with women leave the site or only infrequently visit to not fall back into old ways. To be frank i'm more concerned with the amount of new posts that sound like a very young person who read some 'red pill' truths and misinterpreted it and internalized it. Like giving dynamite to children . Everyone is here for different reasons and I think that's cool, but given the frequency of posts i'd imagine many struggle with attracting women.

Offtopic, but what brought you here?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Fortune,
Reflecting on those that build a beautiful body it's a lot of hard work,that gets harder and harder and takes longer and longer to maintain as you age....One must stay fit and strong and some structured exercise is very necessary,but don't let the means become the end.... Like most personal relationships that between the svexes is symbiotic,as you age the only thing that remains between you is conversation...look at what you have to offer in the Market place and trade it for whatever attracts you....As I aged I found my Dancing skills useful,they are ALL show ponies,they want to show off to their mates,flaunt their dresses,their bling as you spin them around....Increasingly as they age they accumulate wealth buy property being a handyman is a great assett....Sure having big biceps is great but does that help to re-washer a tap LOL... Increasingly as I become old,it is an ability to stay interesting and relevent that counts.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well, it certainly does a lot of speaking for you without you saying a word, but like anything else, it can help get your foot in the door, probably even get you some lays, but it won't keep you there if you have no game, lack social tact or have nothing interesting to say coming out of your mouth.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think topics like these keep showing up because there's never a clear answer. In a best case scenario everyone share their personal opinion and at the end you'll get some sort of overview about the general consensus.

It's not the deepest topic, and you can geuss the answers. Guys with experience might even have multiple stories to tell. Still , at anytime any member can face a scenario where the opposite of his own beliefs happen and he wants feedback.

It's too bad there's not a related topics type of section at the end of each thread. Would make navigation easier, and might do more honor to lost threads and topics full of golden nuggets. Something like this 20230123_051250.jpg

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That basically tells about your DNA quality, your current health, your attitude to life and lifestyle, your discipline, your self control and your desire to conquer.

Everything else comes after it.

That doesnt mean that "the more, the best", there has to be a balance where too much shows that something doesnt work.

Dont be mad at me, dont be mad at women cause this is what mother nature decided and we cant negotiate attraction.
Mother Nature is a heightist. :mad: