Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations on Miami's scene.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Came across this video recently. No thanks. I want my spring break with clean beaches and nice hot women. This seems like the lowest of low [and no this isn't racism. Lots of trash hispanics and whites there too]. If I ever do spring break in florida, tell me where the nice spots are so I can avoid this crowd.

Reaction score
Came across this video recently. No thanks. I want my spring break with clean beaches and nice hot women. This seems like the lowest of low [and no this isn't racism. Lots of trash hispanics and whites there too]. If I ever do spring break in florida, tell me where the nice spots are so I can avoid this crowd.

I've been to Miami 5 times, and I've never been really impressed by the women there. Maybe all of the hot girls are on the yacht parties, but I still don't find the Instagram party girl type attractive at all though.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to Miami 5 times, and I've never been really impressed by the women there. Maybe all of the hot girls are on the yacht parties, but I still don't find the Instagram party girl type attractive at all though.
Here I will respectfully disagree with you. If you have walked around Brickell or Lincoln Rd yet failed to see a beautiful woman in Miami, then you have the most insane standards out there. Miami women might be the most narcissistic women East of the Mississippi but compared to almost any other city in the US (except for maybe LA), they are amongst the best looking in the country.

LOL @ dudes going to ghettoa$$ South Beach and judging Miami based on that. It's like me judging NYC solely based on Times Square.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here I will respectfully disagree with you. If you have walked around Brickell or Lincoln Rd yet failed to see a beautiful woman in Miami, then you have the most insane standards out there. Miami women might be the most narcissistic women East of the Mississippi but compared to almost any other city in the US (except for maybe LA), they are amongst the best looking in the country.

LOL @ dudes going to ghettoa$$ South Beach and judging Miami based on that. It's like me judging NYC solely based on Times Square.
Then show some images of the good parts of Miami. I wanna see these hot women.

Reaction score

Do they look like the women you see on Don Bilzerian's pictures? I'm just not in to that look lol.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go down to Brickell or to Lincoln Road on a busy day, if you cannot find hot women then, you just have different standards.
Show me the hot women. Do you have pictures? We need examples. I showed the video of Miami that exists. Now refute it.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen those pictures in the past. Those are some elite looking women with hot looks.
This is why I don't take Jake seriously in any capacity.

"I don't like that look of skinny hot women who take care of themselves and looks like women you want to show off."

He can go back to chasing 40 year olds drinking wine or used up housewives with their hanging p*ssy lips and wrinkling skin. Mmm, he sure love him some sagging tits!

Reaction score
This is why I don't take Jake seriously in any capacity.

"I don't like that look of skinny hot women who take care of themselves and looks like women you want to show off."

He can go back to chasing 40 year olds drinking wine or used up housewives with their hanging p*ssy lips and wrinkling skin. Mmm, he sure love him some sagging tits!
Dang Jeffrey Epstein, I didn't know hot women could only look like the women on Dan Blizerian's yacht? Maybe I prefer Nerdy or more normal looking women over some girl with plastic surgery and a waist disproportional to her body that just parties on boats all day. Chillaxxx

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Maybe I prefer Nerdy
I just imagined you saying something like "Talk Nerdy to me" lol. Its cool, I prefer a nerd, "Girl Next Door", or a geek myself (as long as she passes the boner test of course).

I guess it all comes back to what you are looking for in the moment. A "girl with plastic surgery and a waist disproportional to her body that just parties on boats all day" could be great for for ONS, FWB, SNL. Maybe even a STR. But most (not all) of them might not be LTR material.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I do like a lot of the girls in Dan's photos, I do think that each man is entitled to his preference. When I was younger, I was into that big boobed Playboy model. As I got older, I like a woman that has a more naturally beautiful look to her that plastic surgery cannot achieve. @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 is a light skinned black dude who is tall and in good shape, he has a pretty high SMV no matter where goes in the country or even the world so what I can say is that regardless of his preferences, dude has choices.

Reaction score
While I do like a lot of the girls in Dan's photos, I do think that each man is entitled to his preference. When I was younger, I was into that big boobed Playboy model. As I got older, I like a woman that has a more naturally beautiful look to her that plastic surgery cannot achieve. @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 is a light skinned black dude who is tall and in good shape, he has a pretty high SMV no matter where goes in the country or even the world so what I can say is that regardless of his preferences, dude has choices.
Yeah, I've always dug the either the plain Jane or nerdy look. I do not vibe well with party girls, so maybe that's why I am so turned off by Brickell/Miami women. Plus, I hate beaches like Aparna :rofl: . I will make this clear that I will never deny any girl that is considered universally attracted regardless of what race/personality/hair color/whatever. I hate it when some average dude calls an overall attractive girl ugly because she doesn't meet his particular preference...Like dude GTFO of my face lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've always dug the either the plain Jane or nerdy look. I do not vibe well with party girls, so maybe that's why I am so turned off by Brickell/Miami women. Plus, I hate beaches like Aparna :rofl: . I will make this clear that I will never deny any girl that is considered universally attracted regardless of what race/personality/hair color/whatever. I hate it when some average dude calls an overall attractive girl ugly because she doesn't meet his particular preference...Like dude GTFO of my face lol.
Meh...if she's Italian then I am turned off so make of that what you will. Tell me the same girl is Eastern European and I am turned on lol.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh...if she's Italian then I am turned off so make of that what you will. Tell me the same girl is Eastern European and I am turned on lol.
You have Italadar Jesse?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score