Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think about the so-called "Hookup Culture"?

What do you think about hookup culture?

• I like hookup culture.

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • I dislike hookup culture.

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • I am indifferent to hookup culture.

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Hookup culture doesn't even exist.

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of men and women on all sides dislike it for various reasons, what do the DJs of sosuave think.

Would it be better if women were socially conservative and primarily had sex after several dates and official girlfriend status?

Or would it be better for girls to be party girls until they're 30 so you can have plates,FWBs, hookups and side pieces?

I think having to commit to girls and date them seriously to gain access to sex would only actually benefit women. Most of the dudes who don't get laid because they aren't chads probably don't have the income or status to secure a serious girlfriend above HB5 either.

However my game and my looks are better than my income, so I may be biased.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overrated.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overrated.

I agree with this. There's mainly a hookup culture if you do a lot of nightlife, OLD or are currently going to a party university.

At least where I live, most normal people, especially women, focus on paying their bills. Although young men are usually all about parties and girls.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you get good at game and actually start getting laid, you appreciate the fact that we live in a time where a guy can sleep around with as many women as he likes and also, if he has his sh*t together (mentally, financially, etc.), find the right one. You value the fact that you have choices and plenty of ways to go with said choices.

However, most Red Pill places are full of incel-like men that suck with women, are selfish, and do not know how they come off to others. Such men long for a society like the middle ages where men and women do not really have that much choice. To these men, if they can just get scraps, that is a win. They are not fit to survive in a society where women have a choice and so do men with their stuff together.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you get good at game and actually start getting laid, you appreciate the fact that we live in a time where a guy can sleep around with as many women as he likes and also, if he has his sh*t together (mentally, financially, etc.), find the right one. You value the fact that you have choices and plenty of ways to go with said choices.

However, most Red Pill places are full of incel-like men that suck with women, are selfish, and do not know how they come off to others. Such men long for a society like the middle ages where men and women do not really have that much choice. To these men, if they can just get scraps, that is a win. They are not fit to survive in a society where women have a choice and so do men with their stuff together.
So accurate

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think the premise of the question is accurate. A lot of women under the right conditions will put out on the first meeting.
Exactly, a girl that is super into you will do anything. I had 3 of my ltr's tell me they would have fuhked on the first date had I wanted that. I never fuhk a girl on the first date if I see potential.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hook up culture or not, the same guys will come out on top. Doesn't matter what rules we play buy.

What's good for society as a whole? That's another topic.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hook up culture or not, the same guys will come out on top. Doesn't matter what rules we play buy.
I actually disagree with this because I think in a hookup culture looks and game would be on top. But in a more relationship focused culture money and status would be king.

A broke Chad would slay in a hookup culture, whereas a serious relationship culture would favor a mediocre looking millionaire.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate it we have seen now what Hook up Culture has done
to women and society
The rise of single mothers, wokeism, feminism etc

Now in 2023 men whine worse than women and when you call it out they say "you're shaming me bro"lol men have become soft, In the beginnig of the 1900s there was masculunity crises as well and the rise of the christian masculunity movement became huge Guess what happend? World War 1, Stock Market Crash and World War 2 and men became men again. Part of being a man is dealing with tough times and being able to adapt a lot of men don't know how to adapt

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times

Last edited:

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Only people really mad at "hookup culture" are probably dudes who aren't benefiting from it. Hate to say it.... Personally, I believe it's always been the way it is.. and that majority of people who have careers and hobbies are completely indifferent to it. Hookup culture is more for the younger generation trying to explore their sexuality and transition into adulthood. The older you get, more people just want to settle down with a good partner.

I think a bigger issue is the drug culture of today.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped caring, I used to care a f*** ton.

Damned if you do Damned if you don't kind of scenario. I don't really care about others promiscuity anymore after I started upping the notch myself, I also have no interest in a lifelong partner currently so that helps... That said the effects it's had on society at large is disheartening to say the least. As long as i'm not hurting/using anyone intentionally and not putting more negativity out there I am guilt free. Absurdism is the way to go for me. C'est la vie

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The poll is quite split and divided, but the replies seem mainly unified on similar opinions positive to neutral. I wonder if more of the common anti-hookup, pro-relationship people will come in here to shake things up