Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confrontation 1 minute from my house

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always somehow recognize myself in your posts. Let me tell you this; when I had therapy I was told that holding grudges is a feminine trait. I told my therapist a similar story and that was her first reaction.

She felt like it was kinda contradicting to my overall present. I will never forget that lesson.

You are grinding like crazy and your winning in life. Why throw it all away for something like this? Imagine if something worse happens...you gotta work on this bro.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I've deleted my posts to not incriminate myself, feel free to close.
This is so embarassing.. all of it. You're worried about incriminating yourself on an online forum that virtual no one knows about, but you didn't think about the fact that you are messing with 2 random guys who you know nothing of waht they are capable of and vandalizing their property.. I mean these dudes are driving around in an unmarked white van for one.. You gotta use more sense.

You showed everyone here you have this weird lil man/victim syndrome that made u lash back out at these people like they pinned you up against a wallby your collar and made u give them your money .. just because they were backing up their vehicle while you happened to cross by?

Maybe I'm looking at it from a diff perspective than yours.. I live/grew up in Chicago and have dealt with some of the craziest movie-like scenarios and I don't even bring those stories up in convos almost ever.. then we got you here, your feelings hurt so badly by2 guys who were harmlessly backing up their vehicle lol

I feel for you though man.. you'd be a good person to mentor because part of me feels like you need some guidance. like you might have felt like a victim or less than otherpeople many times in your life ? or do you just have serious anger issues?

When a man acts like this, it says something is not right about his personal power. lik ehe feels he has diminished personal power / is weaker than others or perceived that way.. Whereas a man who people can look atand be like "man id never mess with that guy" would not even have to say a word.. even if those dudes yelled at him instaed of him yell at them first.. he would just be like "ahha okay"and keep walking like "funny guys"..

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I walk behind it (about a 3-meter gap) it reversed suddenly causing me to do a little quick maneuver to get past. I immediately come round and shout to the guy "wtf are you doing"
I don't know man, it'd be easier to assume the worst before anything happens and just use some defensive walking.

Kind of like motorcycle riding. Base your actions on the assumption that you are invisible to everybody.

Proactively swallowing a little bit of pride up front is better than a few days of ego rage.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always somehow recognize myself in your posts. Let me tell you this; when I had therapy I was told that holding grudges is a feminine trait.
Just out of curiosity bro. Do you still believe in this? (holding a grudge is a feminine trait)

And now are you holding any kind of grudges at all?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so embarassing.. all of it. You're worried about incriminating yourself on an online forum that virtual no one knows about, but you didn't think about the fact that you are messing with 2 random guys who you know nothing of waht they are capable of and vandalizing their property.. I mean these dudes are driving around in an unmarked white van for one.. You gotta use more sense.

You showed everyone here you have this weird lil man/victim syndrome that made u lash back out at these people like they pinned you up against a wallby your collar and made u give them your money .. just because they were backing up their vehicle while you happened to cross by?

Maybe I'm looking at it from a diff perspective than yours.. I live/grew up in Chicago and have dealt with some of the craziest movie-like scenarios and I don't even bring those stories up in convos almost ever.. then we got you here, your feelings hurt so badly by2 guys who were harmlessly backing up their vehicle lol

I feel for you though man.. you'd be a good person to mentor because part of me feels like you need some guidance. like you might have felt like a victim or less than otherpeople many times in your life ? or do you just have serious anger issues?

When a man acts like this, it says something is not right about his personal power. lik ehe feels he has diminished personal power / is weaker than others or perceived that way.. Whereas a man who people can look atand be like "man id never mess with that guy" would not even have to say a word.. even if those dudes yelled at him instaed of him yell at them first.. he would just be like "ahha okay"and keep walking like "funny guys"..
Normally I would just hit like but this deserves more. Well said. Very well said.

i could have added on my plate post about a fight I walked away from. Didn’t.

tonight I found out that my psychopath ex wife fvcked my entire work day up for a barre class. Won’t divulge but after letting that simmer for maybe an hour, including slamming the back door to the house until I got a look at her right in the eyes thinking it was a guy in there and not a barre class woman. i kept it cool enough until I said clean up when you’re done, if she was recoding that I guess I can just say I was concerned she wouldn’t have the house ready to babysit tomorrow but why even let it get there? Why have the shadow cast on me by the court, the lawyer, just my coparent relationship?

I read my daughter a book and you know what it melted away and I actually feel the calmest I have felt all day.

I am as guilty as anyone in grudges and short fuses but, they’re only good in bursts. Machine guns are super lethal in burst too. But if you stay hot for too long the barrel melts. And that’s the metaphors for the grudge, melting your frame and life with it.

(easier said than done)

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be careful of people pushing you over the edge OP, with the Earth being flat and all.

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the Stoics. They will help you. Remember that the past is something you can never change. Any mental effort spent in anger or sadness about it is needless suffering. Do you want to keep suffering? No? Then stop.

Furthermore, you are allowing this person to hurt you emotionally. If a child insults you, you do not take it seriously and laugh it off. You DO NOT ALLOW the child to hurt you. So too, you must not allow any person’s incitements to hurt you. That is your decision. Act as if they are a silly, stupid child.

The question is: do you want to suffer more, or less? If less, then focus on that which you can control and attempt to relinquish all else.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man, it'd be easier to assume the worst before anything happens and just use some defensive walking.

Kind of like motorcycle riding. Base your actions on the assumption that you are invisible to everybody.

Proactively swallowing a little bit of pride up front is better than a few days of ego rage.
I did use defensive walking, I as alert the whole time. I'm not hearing this was my fault.

Read the Stoics. They will help you. Remember that the past is something you can never change. Any mental effort spent in anger or sadness about it is needless suffering. Do you want to keep suffering? No? Then stop.

Furthermore, you are allowing this person to hurt you emotionally. If a child insults you, you do not take it seriously and laugh it off. You DO NOT ALLOW the child to hurt you. So too, you must not allow any person’s incitements to hurt you. That is your decision. Act as if they are a silly, stupid child.

The question is: do you want to suffer more, or less? If less, then focus on that which you can control and attempt to relinquish all else.
By exacting revenge I moved on, felt good, felt in control of the situation. For it it worked.

I use this forum to vent and divulge things about my personal life because like you said, it's online and nobody knows me here. So I post the worst parts and sides to me and my life. Anyone that has followed my posts over the last 6 years will know that is my posting style. I'm too honest sometimes, and I give 0 fvcks what you people think of me, so let's get that straight.

I'm not here to win points, I literrally came to vent 20 minutes after it happened. I went back last night and ripped the windshield wipers off, that's why I took the license plate down, because on the off chance the guy lives locally he is now my target. The guy should be worried he's pissed me off, not the other way around.

I'm the first to admit I'm not 100% mentally ok, I have always been a loose cannon, but if you think I'm a victim, like most of you people are, you are wrong. I hold grudges, I exact revenge, it's how I sleep at night not overthinking.

I know for a fact if you got all of us in a room you guys wouldn't have so much vim. I'm 6'2 200lb 16-17% bf (im getting leaner). This guy was a ****ing worm and I was pissed off I allowed myself to be punked by two guys in my area. It's my area, not his.

@Gamisch My therapist said similar. I've actually got VERY good at walking away, being the bigger man, working on my life and focusing on my self. However, I would rather die, I would rather be murdered, than live like a fvcking pvssy or tolerate disrespect publicly. Some of us are just like that, it's not good, no, but it is what the fvck it is. We are not all the same, if you guys think I should be worried about the comeback, that guy needs to be worried I don't kick off his door at 1am.

Most of you keep your head down and avoid confrontation, that's the safest route, may you live long fruitful lives crawling on your bellies, but deep down you know in your heart you're a weasel, a pvssy.

I find it funny how everyone on this forum is against my actions but people I told in real life were in agreement I did the right thing. Different strokes.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've deleted my posts to not incriminate myself, feel free to close.
Good idea. Maybe in future don't post details about your criminal activity on the internet. Or better yet, don't get into dangerous vendettas every time someone isn't polite to you. There are still two of them (plus their mates and the police), they can easily guess who was responsible for the damage and they'll be on the look out for you in the neighborhood. If you did this to my car, I'd come back and wait for you to jog past again and then I'd follow you home.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The world is filled with @ssholes like this. What I would have done is just walked away and ignored this. Why confront him? What possible good can come from that? If it's just your ego... than that's just stupid.

Ignore it... forget about it... move on with your life.

I had a friend about 20 years ago that was crossing a street holding a cup of coffee, there were a couple of dudes in a car that lurched the car forward to 'scare' him... it worked, he jumped and split the coffee on his hand. While they were laughing, he walked over the to passenger window and tossed what was left of the coffee in the car. One of the @ssholes pulled out a gun and shot him, making him quadriplegic... my friend would eventually die from Covid 2 years ago. They never caught the shooter.

Control your emotions...

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I did use defensive walking, I as alert the whole time. I'm not hearing this was my fault.

By exacting revenge I moved on, felt good, felt in control of the situation. For it it worked.

I use this forum to vent and divulge things about my personal life because like you said, it's online and nobody knows me here. So I post the worst parts and sides to me and my life. Anyone that has followed my posts over the last 6 years will know that is my posting style. I'm too honest sometimes, and I give 0 fvcks what you people think of me, so let's get that straight.

I'm not here to win points, I literrally came to vent 20 minutes after it happened. I went back last night and ripped the windshield wipers off, that's why I took the license plate down, because on the off chance the guy lives locally he is now my target. The guy should be worried he's pissed me off, not the other way around.

I'm the first to admit I'm not 100% mentally ok, I have always been a loose cannon, but if you think I'm a victim, like most of you people are, you are wrong. I hold grudges, I exact revenge, it's how I sleep at night not overthinking.

I know for a fact if you got all of us in a room you guys wouldn't have so much vim. I'm 6'2 200lb 16-17% bf (im getting leaner). This guy was a ****ing worm and I was pissed off I allowed myself to be punked by two guys in my area. It's my area, not his.

@Gamisch My therapist said similar. I've actually got VERY good at walking away, being the bigger man, working on my life and focusing on my self. However, I would rather die, I would rather be murdered, than live like a fvcking pvssy or tolerate disrespect publicly. Some of us are just like that, it's not good, no, but it is what the fvck it is. We are not all the same, if you guys think I should be worried about the comeback, that guy needs to be worried I don't kick off his door at 1am.

Most of you keep your head down and avoid confrontation, that's the safest route, may you live long fruitful lives crawling on your bellies, but deep down you know in your heart you're a weasel, a pvssy.

I find it funny how everyone on this forum is against my actions but people I told in real life were in agreement I did the right thing. Different strokes.
Did you at least check that the car didn't have any cameras at the front? You're not different than an afc who hits a 304, gets to prison and then he later thinks when someone is eating his cornhole "why did I do that $tupid $hit for a 304"

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
The world is filled with @ssholes like this. What I would have done is just walked away and ignored this. Why confront him? What possible good can come from that? If it's just your ego... than that's just stupid.

Ignore it... forget about it... move on with your life.

I had a friend about 20 years ago that was crossing a street holding a cup of coffee, there were a couple of dudes in a car that lurched the car forward to 'scare' him... it worked, he jumped and split the coffee on his hand. While they were laughing, he walked over the to passenger window and tossed what was left of the coffee in the car. One of the @ssholes pulled out a gun and shot him, making him quadriplegic... my friend would eventually die from Covid 2 years ago. They never caught the shooter.

Control your emotions...
Bro but at least he was quadriplegic with pride, I'm pretty sure that showed them to not do ever again.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Control your emotions...
This...... its what seperates men from women and soyboys

I know for a fact if you got all of us in a room you guys wouldn't have so much vim. I'm 6'2 200lb 16-17% bf (im getting leaner).

So basically at that height you are a skinny guy with to much bodyfat. You can holster your balls now, thank you.

Avoiding confrontation over NOTHING is the smart thing to do, everyone else is just an idiot that will one day end up dead or in prison for this reason.

If you think your life is worth ****, keep acting like that.