Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confrontation 1 minute from my house

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out for a fasted long walk after gym just now, when it started raining so I turned home, literally 2 blocks from my house round the corner, a white work van was parked in my way, I clocked it 30 meters/yards away stationary with lights on. Obviously parking up but not moving with a purpose/distracted. As I walk behind it (about a 3-meter gap) it reversed suddenly causing me to do a little quick maneuver to get past. I immediately come round and shout to the guy "wtf are you doing"

He winds down his window and says "you should have walked quicker" or "you should have moved quicker" or something to that effect. I'm a little confused because the car was stationary for a good 60 seconds on my approach and only moved when I was behind it. My initial gut reaction, driver on the phone and didn't see me until too late.

I shout at him "shut the fvck and watch were you are going" - I then clock someone in the passenger, it's low visibility, all I can see is a hoody and hand, no face, it's raining and getting dark (4pm british winter time). The guy opens the car door and sticks a foot on the ground shouting something, I stand my ground, and tell him to "fvck off and be careful" (this situation was 100% not my fault). He then gets back in the car but continues shouting through the window.

I already know I'm not up for fighting two guys on my doorstep after 2 hours gym and a long fasted walk, I'm starving. Although he guy looked old (35-40) and small (5'6-5'10), I take out my phone, write the number plate down as he shouts "What!?" and then I know I'm making the 2 min trip tonight back round the corner, as it looked like parking up after work. How dare he, on my doorstep.

I spoke to my friend about it, he said I should wait until tonight and if I'm still angry, break the windscreen wipers and slash the tires. I was going to brick the windscreen and key the panels. I think I'll stick with his recommendation.

I'm fuming. I have lived here for years, people know and respect me, this c*nt has nearly knocked me over and not apologised with people in his car giving him courage. No way he does this alone. It has to be tonight so he knows it's me. I wish I had a bit more energy and seen who the passenger was because I would be up for fighting that disgusting tramp. I'll settle for smashing his work van up though. They don't know where I live, but can probably gather locally, some local beef could be what I need to keep me entertained. If this c*nt lives round the back of my house even more reason not to tolerate this behaviour and teach him a lesson.

I've already got the drop on CCTV in the local area for this exact reason, I have a route in and out of my house unseen.

I'm just venting right now, I should have caved both their heads in.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I was out for a fasted long walk after gym just now, when it started raining so I turned home, literally 2 blocks from my house round the corner, a white work van was parked in my way, I clocked it 30 meters/yards away stationary with lights on. Obviously parking up but not moving with a purpose/distracted. As I walk behind it (about a 3-meter gap) it reversed suddenly causing me to do a little quick maneuver to get past. I immediately come round and shout to the guy "wtf are you doing"

He winds down his window and says "you should have walked quicker" or "you should have moved quicker" or something to that effect. I'm a little confused because the car was stationary for a good 60 seconds on my approach and only moved when I was behind it. My initial gut reaction, driver on the phone and didn't see me until too late.

I shout at him "shut the fvck and watch were you are going" - I then clock someone in the passenger, it's low visibility, all I can see is a hoody and hand, no face, it's raining and getting dark (4pm british winter time). The guy opens the car door and sticks a foot on the ground shouting something, I stand my ground, and tell him to "fvck off and be careful" (this situation was 100% not my fault). He then gets back in the car but continues shouting through the window.

I already know I'm not up for fighting two guys on my doorstep after 2 hours gym and a long fasted walk, I'm starving. Although he guy looked old (35-40) and small (5'6-5'10), I take out my phone, write the number plate down as he shouts "What!?" and then I know I'm making the 2 min trip tonight back round the corner, as it looked like parking up after work. How dare he, on my doorstep.

I spoke to my friend about it, he said I should wait until tonight and if I'm still angry, break the windscreen wipers and slash the tires. I was going to brick the windscreen and key the panels. I think I'll stick with his recommendation.

I'm fuming. I have lived here for years, people know and respect me, this c*nt has nearly knocked me over and not apologised with people in his car giving him courage. No way he does this alone. It has to be tonight so he knows it's me. I wish I had a bit more energy and seen who the passenger was because I would be up for fighting that disgusting tramp. I'll settle for smashing his work van up though. They don't know where I live, but can probably gather locally, some local beef could be what I need to keep me entertained. If this c*nt lives round the back of my house even more reason not to tolerate this behaviour and teach him a lesson.

I've already got the drop on CCTV in the local area for this exact reason, I have a route in and out of my house unseen.

Unles you are 100% sure you can get away with it, dont do it bro. Not worth the risk.

Leave the past in the past. Do not allow this jerk to live in your head rent free.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unles you are 100% sure you can get away with it, dont do it bro. Not worth the risk.

Leave the past in the past. Do not allow this jerk to live in your head rent free.
True, the longer time goes on the less I care, but the van could be parked literally 200meters from me right now :cry:

My pride and ego have taken a punch today.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps this is not the best friend from whom to take advice. I think fvcking up his property will ultimately just make you feel worse.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you do that, your next post here will be "guys I keyed his car and now I see 2 police cars out my window. what should I do? how could I be so stupid?"

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 80% leaning to do it, no way to be caught. 11pm tonight ETA 4 hours.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a BIG win for you!

First of all you stood your ground. You let him know he was being an idiot.

Then you saw there were two guys. When he threatened to get out yet you still stood your ground . 2nd w.

Then finally you gave him a piece of your mind, and he retreated. 3rd W.
You went home in one piece, no legal consequences. That's the most important thing . 4 Wins bro. Count your blessings.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I’m reading this wrong.. but this sounds like one of those things where you just brush it off keep walking? I don’t see the benefit of a confrontation with a few weirdos in a van so close to your residence. But I know things can get heated in the moment.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no way to be caught.
are you sure about that? security cameras everywhere? a possible dash cam in the car? you just had a fight with the guy and had a motive? your ip address has been logged by this forum? all evidence points to you bro.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you sure about that? security cameras everywhere? a possible dash cam in the car? you just had a fight with the guy and had a motive? your ip address has been logged by this forum? all evidence points to you bro.
Ok, I've replied and deleted a couple of times... but what exactly are the police going to be tracking me down for? I'm not attacking the man.

I may or may not have, destroyed some property. He actually nearly run me over, that's attempted murder at worst and assault at best.

Can someone shed some light of what my IP has to do with anything? I'll divulge full details of what has just happened, depending on responses.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the benefit of the forum:

The word "clocked" can be used to mean "noticed"

To be fair Murk, it's low visibility weather, Vans themselves has limited outside views, and they don't know they're at your doorstep.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an similar incident last night while driving in my car. I'm driving through the parking aisle at night to get to my building and there's a black girl, dressed in all black, walking slowly down the near-center of the aisle. Maybe she has heels on I don't know. I'm driving slowly (but not crawling), I see her and naturally expect her to move to the outside of the aisle to let me pass. But instead she makes a last-second move towards the exact center of the aisle, and I have to swerve around her and she yells "slow down". I call her crazy, and then she accused me of "racing", which I assuredly wasn't. So I circle around (there are two parralell aisles next to each other, and call her a "psycho" while driving back out of the complex to de-escalate. Hopefully my car isn't keyed when I go out to drive it today.

You have to defer to the person with the limited visibility and agility. And don't push the envelope too far when people are on edge these days.

The phones are another damn issue too. Both the van driver (as you say) and this girl could have been on theirs.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score

What are you trying to prove exactly? That you can fight? That you can win against 2 dudes? What happens if they have a gun and they kill you? You stood your ground why keep escalating

Why does it bother that they're parked near your property? If you walk life with a hammer everything would look like a nail.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is a case study in beta by PUA.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
This is just disappointing to read. The vibe it gives me is a man who's never stood up for himself ever before proud that he finally said something in a situation so menial and dumb.. We all have had experiences like this but im sure no one cares enough to even tell anyone about it lol..

Honestly it just seemed like you were venting until you said you were writing down his license plate.. big karen move for something so insignificant.. Imean did he hit you? No? then move on.. yeah u said what u said and just move on..

To want to brick his window / slash his tires over something like this is so childish..

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You should have walked faster. Otherwise, how can you expect cars that are driving backwards not to hit you?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of bricking his window, what you should do is this:
find out where he lives and then whilst he's out, feed his dog so that when he feeds it, his dog will not be hungry and he'll be miffed.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
deleted

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I walked away and descaled, he was stupid enough to start beef where he lays his head at night. Sadly for him I also live here.

BRO! I walked up to the van for a minute it was stationary, and when I got behind he quickly reversed into me. It was a weird situation I just wanted to get home out of the rain.

That's fine I accept your view, he has no windscreen wipers and tomorrow is a rainy day. That's £25 replacement and inconvenience, I'll see him again 100%. I know his van, his place of residence and his face. I sleep better tonight knowing I dealt him a lesson.

IMO I did the right thing walking away and exacting retribution on my own terms.
If you did that then you'd better hope that he doesn't find out your address.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've deleted my posts to not incriminate myself, feel free to close.