Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Careerist/educated women are underrated and get too much hate

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you do this?
When at home its alcohol and sechs, bonfires on our property, social gatherings.

Activities outside the home include concerts, trips.

The problem becomes she is so worn down from the stress and hours required for her job that there isn't much left.

Reaction score
The pro I also forgot to mention is that you don’t have to be creative with dates and trips with these women. With the level 1s and level 2s, simple dates get boring to them and they would always want a 3 event date or some BS on a random Tuesday. A lawyer is not trying to have a picnic, painting class, and end with desserts or drinks on a Tuesday night lol.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
They also tend to be obsessive travelers, always running away from their own reality. Always doing something yoga, drinks, dinner, shopping, axe throwing, BASE jumping, parasailing whatever the F. It’s like they cannot keep their own company, ever - always need stimulation.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pro I also forgot to mention is that you don’t have to be creative with dates and trips with these women. With the level 1s and level 2s, simple dates get boring to them and they would always want a 3 event date or some BS on a random Tuesday. A lawyer is not trying to have a picnic, painting class, and end with desserts or drinks on a Tuesday night lol.

Get back to us in 10 years, you're saying this as a 27 year old lol. I don't think this kind of woman is above having a more casual affair with a younger guy - while they'd be more expectant and demanding of someone older.

Reaction score
Get back to us in 10 years, you're saying this as a 27 year old lol. I don't think this kind of woman is above having a more casual affair with a younger guy - while they'd be more expectant and demanding of someone older.
there’s plenty of attorneys my age and I’m 29 lol. I’m pretty motivated career wise and personal wise. I make six figs and I aim to have a business/startup running by 35.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there’s plenty of attorneys my age and I’m 29 lol. I’m pretty motivated career wise and personal wise. I make six figs and I aim to have a business/startup running by 35.
That's cool and congrats man. Just be aware, as I'm sure you are, that a lot of these girls can take longer to bang so it's a bit of a time investment risk. There are guys here on the board that bang these women as their main source of plates, but they often take 3-5 dates to do so.

To each their own, and mileage varies, but as busy guys are these women the best use of our time? That's my issue with them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's cool and congrats man. Just be aware, as I'm sure you are, that a lot of these girls can take longer to bang so it's a bit of a time investment risk. There are guys here on the board that bang these women as their main source of plates, but they often take 3-5 dates to do so.

To each their own, and mileage varies, but as busy guys are these women the best use of our time? That's my issue with them.
These women aren’t for everyone and I think men should bang the women that they cater too. If it’s taking you 3-5 dates to bang any woman then either it’s you or you are talking to the wrong women lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated every type of woman possible, multiple times.

I see 3 levels:

Level 1: (Waitress, Secretary, Vet Assistant, Clothing Store Worker)
Pro's- they are thoughtful, take care of their guy, submissive, have plenty of time, aren't preoccupied with their job, fun.
Con's- have no money, you pay for most everything, paycheck to paycheck, not a lot of depth.

Level 2: (Nurse, Paralegal, Pharmaceutical Sales Rep, Dental Hygienist, Realtors)
Pro's- make good money, confidence, have good work/life balance, engaging, well rounded, has some sort of degree, thoughtful,
Con's- Very few. Are a little independent at times. These girls get lots of attention. Realtors are always a mess, don't recommend them.

Level 3: (VP, Director, Upper Management Types, Lawyers)
Pro's-make lots of money, will pay for nice trips, turn into your dirty wh0re when they unwind.
Con's- Always stressed out, have a hard time turning off work and male behaviors they have picked up at their job. Bossy, They always want you to lead, but they forget how to follow. They talk about their work all the time. They will walk all over you if you don't stay strong and ignore them every now and then. Lots of silly battles with them. They just don't fall in line. Sometimes they treat you like you are their employee. They all subscribe to "Girl Power" theories and promoting women to some extent. They all feel they have been mistreated by males in the workplace while trying to climb the ladder.
I like this framework. The Level 2 women are my favorite, followed by Level 1 if I can get the schedules to match up. I am so not into Level 3 women.

There are two types of guys that will be able to date a level 3. Another career oriented, strong personality or a guy that falls in line.
This is true. It would be mostly guys that fall in line. Those are beta males.

According to the framework above, Dominant women (dominant is the temperament, nothing to do with ****) are the careerist type. Dominant women and beta males are the most common pairing of temperaments in the Western world.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These women aren’t for everyone and I think men should bang the women that they cater too. If it’s taking you 3-5 dates to bang any woman then either it’s you or you are talking to the wrong women lol.
I agree, 3 dates is my limit

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They also tend to be obsessive travelers, always running away from their own reality. Always doing something yoga, drinks, dinner, shopping, axe throwing, BASE jumping, parasailing whatever the F. It’s like they cannot keep their own company, ever - always need stimulation.

If they keep their own company they might realize they're living a lie. Can't have that.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men want a sexy young fertile submissive NEET girl to take care of them. Not some corporate CEO woman who wants more money.

The highest education a man can accept from a woman is a Bachelor's degree. More than that its game over.

Career women are too focused on their position in the workplace and their careers. They don't make good girlfriends and are TERRIBLE in bed.

The best sex a man can have is with a NEET woman. They are so sexy and wild compared to educated women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men want a sexy young fertile submissive NEET girl to take care of them. Not some corporate CEO woman who wants more money.
That's a total dream scenario to have a sex with a young, fertile submissive NEET. Though the young, fertile submissive woman today is more likely to be a Level 1 from the @Howiestern framework.

The best sex a man can have is with a NEET woman. They are so sexy and wild compared to educated women.
Level 1: (Waitress, Secretary, Vet Assistant, Clothing Store Worker)
Pro's- they are thoughtful, take care of their guy, submissive, have plenty of time, aren't preoccupied with their job, fun.
Con's- have no money, you pay for most everything, paycheck to paycheck, not a lot of depth.
A NEET is Not in Education, Employment, or Training. Walmart cashiers on food stamps are not NEETs. Hooters/Twin Peaks waitresses are not NEETs. Sexy, nubile college sophomores at University of Alabama are not NEETs.

To some extent, I think @BadBoy89 is lumping actual NEETs and Level 1 workers from the @Howiestern framework into one category.

Actual NEETs are either welfare parasites or stay-at-home moms. Or 55+ women who are already retired.

I only like the Level 1 and Level 2 women from the @Howiestern framework.

A Level 1, 23 year old Twin Peaks waitress will be a better medium term girlfriend in most cases than a Level 2, 23 year old recent college graduate working as a Marketing Assistant or Marketing Coordinator. Those two titles from the last sentence entry level, non-management roles for those with a bachelor's degree, typically either in a business or social science discipline. There is no doubt in my mind that the sex with a Twin Peaks waitress will generally be better than sex with any entry level, college educated, office worker female.

Eventually, the 22-27 year old Level 2 Marketing Assistants become 33-39 year old Level 3 middle to upper level managers. Any woman is better suited to be a girlfriend as a Level 2 than Level 3. A 33-39 year old, childless non-management woman is a better girlfriend than a 33-39 year old middle to upper management woman.

Sometimes, those 22-27 year old Level 2 Marketing Assistants are career obsessed despite their non-management roles at that time. They are desperate to get the corporate promotions that will move them into Level 3. The less ambitious Level 2s are the better Level 2s regardless of age.

The most difficult thing about the Twin Peaks waitress or the sales associate at Nordstrom is their schedule, which is often incompatible with the white collar worker type or the Monday-Friday blue collar worker.

The highest education a man can accept from a woman is a Bachelor's degree. More than that its game over.

Career women are too focused on their position in the workplace and their careers. They don't make good girlfriends and are TERRIBLE in bed.
This is true.

Last edited:

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well....I was just reading about a woman. She is a company project manager. Her and her husband are moving because the woman has a job in new York for two years. The mother in law is devastated that her grandchild is being taken away from her for two years and possibly forever (they may decide to stay in New York longer)

The mother in law cannot understand how such a person with a top job can constantly forget to pack something in her the grandchilds backpack every weekend.

I can,,it seems these types of women are common. They have kids and pack them off to daycare or dump them on grandparents so they can concentrate on their job. They like to try and get the husband to do a lot of nappy changing and laundry. The woman whom I'm discussing has got her husband considering becoming a house husband....even the granny is disgusted in him for doing feminine chores. She said her husband never changed a diper.

She wants the top job and the family. Just dump the kid in daycare for most of his childhood. Treat him as an accessory.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This 100%. My previous LTR had no career, only ever finished high school, she had low paying job. Expected me to always pay for food/entertainment when we out. When I initiated sex, sometimes she comply and sometimes she didnt.

My current LTR is younger, hotter, has a career, post gradute degree, her own business, always pays for dinner (hers and mine), has a higher sex drive than mine so she´s always in the mood for sex, she gave me a brand New Xbox Series for my birthday. It was a f0cking gift from the heavens when my previous LTR broke up with me because I traded up in everyway. Guys who been through bad breakups like @Blacksheep should pay attention to my words.

Career girl or not. She has to comply or bye.
That's a very good point to keep in mind.

I was thinking about that those days. I used to feel bad or sad for some kinds of women who even deserved it.

Not only having a career, but also having a proper mindset to make things work in the relationship.

Some things are obvious and when there is no compliance on any side of the relationship it's better to say goodbye.

Thanks for your great advices man.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, a shvtty attitude is a sign of low interest in which can come from any women regardless of career status. I do think certain jobs attract different types of women, but her attitude towards you will always be based on her interest level.
This is 100% true.

You are sleeping on a Tuesday night while she is out smoking weed/drinking with her night shift friends.
My ex started doing this, hanging out with unemployed losers that lived at home with their parents. When she started talking about them and texting them all the time it ruined the relationship and we split up.

I'd rather have a smart woman than a dumb one. I'd also rather date a woman who can have a decent work-life balance over a workaholic.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just dump the kid in daycare for most of his childhood.
This is what is ruining children. If a woman wants to be a mother, she should at the very least be home for the first couple of years of their lives instead of farming it out to a stranger.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what is ruining children. If a woman wants to be a mother, she should at the very least be home for the first couple of years of their lives instead of farming it out to a stranger.
This isn't realistic in the current economy.

First off, more and more women are having babies out of wedlock. Those relationships are unstable and a woman can't be a stay-at-home mom in those situations.

If a woman is fortunate enough to be married when she has her child, her likely beta male husband doesn't make enough money to provide a decent lifestyle for a household with 1-2 kids.

If a woman is married when she has her first child with a man, it is more likely than not she'll be divorced from that man before their first child turns 18. The divorce will likely happen before the first child turns 13. A divorced mother cannot be a stay-at-home mom either.

It's somewhat practical for a woman to work while having children these days. It is better for the child though to have a stay-at-home mom.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will be anecdotal, but I dated another attorney for 2.5 years. Here is what I can tell you:

PROS
-Very task oriented
-Intelligent (usually) - they will be able to engage you on a more intellectual level which certainly can spice things up
-They have their own money (usually)

CONS
-Constant frame wars with you/will be very resistant to being "led" by you in any fashion
-Will place less importance on the relationship than the average woman/her "career" is always a game changer as it relates to your relationship
-Tend to have more negative opinions on traditional values as it relates to men which usually is going to clash with a red-pill outlook

What I found was that I constantly had to use dread game on this ex to keep her in line and to keep myself in a stronger position in the relationship than her. But this is exhausting to have to do nonstop. And admittedly, this may not be directly related to her being a careerist, but I think these types of characteristics pop up very often with these types of women more-so than they otherwise do.

I prefer a woman who wants a real man to lead her. Careerist women generally are not going to be programmed to think this way. They are going to be highly independent many times and this makes maintaining a LTR very difficult on a number of levels.
Career women also in my experience tend to be less feminine, affectionate and there is always a power dynamic struggle as you mentioned