Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Potential wife past sexual history

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Let's keep in mind the OP is in Mexico, if he's not from Mexico City or some of the other larger metros, he actually DOES stand a chance of finding a virgin. Additionally, 10-year and more significant age gaps between men and women are commonplace in his society.

He should do what he wants. I wish you the best.

"El que puede, puede..."
Thanks bro. I hope things work out.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never really understood the appeal but I'm not a man; no doubt every man who seeks only virgins for a serious LTR or marriage has his own reasons.
I think it's in the DNA...loyalty and purity has been praised since we've been humans because if the woman wasn't a virgin, there was the possibility of the guy's gathering resources, protecting the woman and risking his life in the process to raise the offspring of another guy. On the other hand, the woman knew 100% the child is hers, so she doesn't have embedded in the DNA that loyalty of the man is paramount. As long as he protected her and brought to the cave enough resources, it was good. The fact he might have banged other women while searching for food or fighting the neighbouring tribe didn't affect her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think I already answered my take on this but here you go bro:

In most cases, for sure, but not all. Would an insecure guy even be able tu pull and keep a virgin who passes the boner test (assuming he can even find one in the 1st place)? I guess it´s technically possible, but highly improbable.
Why would it be harder? It would be easier since she is naive and inexperienced with men and would think the way he was acting was normal. No point of reference.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
But you never gonna know the true number of her body count, so why bother asking.

Shouldn't it be better to do everything you wanted to do, to have sex with as many chicks as you want, just do every freaky thing you wanna do instead of focusing on her body count? That way it shouldn't matter, you take everything out of your system. Just thinking out loud.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't it be better to do everything you wanted to do, to have sex with as many chicks as you want, just do every freaky thing you wanna do instead of focusing on her body count?
That's level 1, every 17yrs old boy's fantasy, a Dan Bilzerian kind of lifestyle. But when you want to get to next level, ie build a life with a significant other, maybe have children; then I can't imagine investing time, energy, emotional capital in someone who's had Nth sexual experiences and comes with baggage. It's like giving an artist a canvass that's already had paint thrown over and smeared on by several guys...what's he supposed to do with that?

Put differently, I'm going to live with someone and severely restrict the freedom of the bachelor life for what reason? She isn't offering anything she hasn't offered to Nth guys before me, on the contrary, she brings to the table an older body and net negative relationship experiences (if they were net positive, she would've stayed with the previous guy). :rolleyes: Just thinking out loud.

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only useful reason (To me) to examine a woman's sexual past is to rule out or confirm her current sexual proclivities.

For example if her history is consistent with hookups, (not bf's) partying and "hanging out" with tons of people chances are she's still engaging in it to some degree, and that doesn't jive in a serious relationship unless your swingers. I'm assuming you are looking for a healthy relationship.

As women age those that have followed that lifestyle realize men run from it. So they are careful to form an image of themselves that will attract a suitor and to hide all that baggage. Learn what to look for and filter carefully. I personally know of a woman that just turned 50 and still goes "partying" a couple nights a week.

Last edited:

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
That's level 1, every 17yrs old boy's fantasy, a Dan Bilzerian kind of lifestyle. But when you want to get to next level, ie build a life with a significant other, maybe have children; then I can't imagine investing time, energy, emotional capital in someone who's had Nth sexual experiences and comes with baggage. It's like giving an artist a canvass that's already had paint thrown over and smeared on by several guys...what's he supposed to do with that?

Put differently, I'm going to live with someone and severely restrict the freedom of the bachelor life for what reason? She isn't offering anything she hasn't offered to Nth guys before me, on the contrary, she brings to the table an older body and net negative relationship experiences (if they were net positive, she would've stayed with the previous guy). :rolleyes: Just thinking out loud.
Well bro honestly idk about family that's not in my mind right now, but how would you know if her body count is accurate?

How many are you willing to let slide? If she's a virgin in the west and you marry, you run the risk of having kids with her, then she regretting not exploring enough, divorcing you, taking half of your stuff and then what? Having a virgin to soothe your ego of being the only d!ck inside of her?

I think you should evaluate women as a whole, not only for her body count, what she brings to the table, cause in the end what guarantee you have her body count is accurate?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Why would it be harder? It would be easier since she is naive and inexperienced with men and would think the way he was acting was normal. No point of reference.
I politely disagree. In the off chance You find a virgin in the 1st place, she is gonna be harder to Lay. If that wasnt the case, some other Guy would already had beat You to it and she wouldnt be a virgin anymore.

Look bro, it's cool it we disagree. You obviosy not gonna chance my mind or I yours

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
@Pedrito0906 I'm aware most Girls lie about their notch count. A few don't. But that doesnt matter because You obviously don't care if She's a virgin ir not, and that's cool. I don't know why other people feel the need to bash or argue with The rest of us

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
@Pedrito0906 I'm aware most Girls lie about their notch count. A few don't. But that doesnt matter because You obviously don't care if She's a virgin ir not, and that's cool. I don't know why other people feel the need to bash or argue with The rest of us
Almenos yo no estoy peleando contigo papi. I'm just asking and wondering the reasoning behind it, is it an ego thing or idk

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Almenos yo no estoy peleando contigo papi. I'm just asking and wondering the reasoning behind it, is it an ego thing or idk
There could be a few reasons. Maybe Knowing she has never been with anyone else gets You off. For others it might be an ego thing, maybe You think of her as your property. You don't have to worry about Stds @pipeman84 already Made some good points about dna and biological imperatives

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I politely disagree. In the off chance You find a virgin in the 1st place, she is gonna be harder to Lay. If that wasnt the case, some other Guy would already had beat You to it and she wouldnt be a virgin anymore.

Look bro, it's cool it we disagree. You obviosy not gonna chance my mind or I yours
That's not always true. Sometimes it's just right place, right time. Have read a few stories about women who said they were virgins that just felt it was the right time to no longer be virgins and the first guy they dated after that realization was going to be the benefactor.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
To be realistic it’s almost impossible to find a virgin in the western world unless she’s extremely sheltered and she VERY YOUNG, they’re out there but they’re unicorns.
That's why we go foreign, I'm glad women in my homeland aren't degenerate slvts like western women.

logicallefty

Reaction score
When my wife and I first talked about the number of past sexual partners we had, it was funny, she was really scared to tell me. So I told her my number first. Relief! Come to find out, we were practically the same. If she is a ho' then so am I. So no, I have no issue with it. We both look at our pasts as part of the journey we both had to take to get to the present.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but how would you know if her body count is accurate?

How many are you willing to let slide?
I think it's about her entire demeanour and her view of sexuality as opposed to accurate body-count. I mean, it's not an issue if it's 6, 7 or 8 because the kind of girl who reached that number is not marriage material in my view. The dating process when trying to find a potential wife as opposed to getting quick sex is totally different...you go in not holding a 'virgins only' placard but just having the attitude of let's get to know each other better; the scope is to collect as much info as possible and you next her when she mentions exes or anything that could imply a promiscuous past as opposed to nexting because she doesn't have sex with you by the 3rd date.

I think you should evaluate women as a whole, not only for her body count, what she brings to the table, cause in the end what guarantee you have her body count is accurate?
Of course you evaluate a woman as a whole...I'm not for one second suggesting marrying a religious nutcase just because she's a virgin.
Have read a few stories about women who said they were virgins that just felt it was the right time to no longer be virgins and the first guy they dated after that realization was going to be the benefactor.
Viewing virginity as being something to get rid of/getting it over with is as unfeminine as it can get. A girl who is in touch with her femininity and who probably also had good upbringing will see it as a gift you can only give once and it's her duty to make sure she really screens the guy who receives it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think it's about her entire demeanour and her view of sexuality as opposed to accurate body-count. I mean, it's not an issue if it's 6, 7 or 8 because the kind of girl who reached that number is not marriage material in my view. The dating process when trying to find a potential wife as opposed to getting quick sex is totally different...you go in not holding a 'virgins only' placard but just having the attitude of let's get to know each other better; the scope is to collect as much info as possible and you next her when she mentions exes or anything that could imply a promiscuous past as opposed to nexting because she doesn't have sex with you by the 3rd date.

Of course you evaluate a woman as a whole...I'm not for one second suggesting marrying a religious nutcase just because she's a virgin.

Viewing virginity as being something to get rid of/getting it over with is as unfeminine as it can get. A girl who is in touch with her femininity and who probably also had good upbringing will see it as a gift you can only give once and it's her duty to make sure she really screens the guy who receives it.
Until they realize it's bullsh!t

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is from post #103 made by @catsmeow2 from the 'women lose respect from you if you eat them out' thread

Are you guys who are married or considering it affected by the woman's past sexual history? The message I get from the quote above is......I am the Nth guy who has had his d*ck sucked by this woman, the difference between me and them is that I'm called her husband, not boyfriend. :rolleyes: Am I the only one here who finds this situation a real turn off? I know there was a user @Colossus who hasn't posted in more than 5 years and he was a big proponent of marrying a virgin. At first I was like...hmm, that might be asking too much. But the more I think about it, the more I think he's right.

PS: no disrespect meant to catsmeow2 and this isn't about her particular situation but what the title of the thread says.
Yes being a virgin is important. Submission is even more important than past promiscuity. The ability to be submissive is not necessarily correlated to notch count. I used to think it was until I dated 2 virgins. They were a headache. They were very stubborn and did not take guidance. The stubbornness they used to hold on to their virginity is the same stubbornness they will use to defy you. I rather have an agreeable past sl*t than a stubborn virgin.

Also, good luck in finding a girl with a less than 10 man notch count in the West. Its almost impossible. If they are attractive its even more impossible. It does bother me a lot that most girls have double digit notch counts but this is what we have to deal with.

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think it was until I dated 2 virgins. They were a headache. They were very stubborn and did not take guidance. The stubbornness they used to hold on to their virginity is the same stubbornness they will use to defy you. I rather have an agreeable past sl*t than a stubborn virgin.
I said before, being a virgin isn't the only selection criteria...if she's a virgin because she's fat and ugly, religious nut, stubborn as you put it or for whatever reason except being a quality girl with traditional values, then it doesn't mean jack shyt. I recently made a thread about a self proclaimed 35yrs old virgin I wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

Also, good luck in finding a girl with a less than 10 man notch count in the West. Its almost impossible. If they are attractive its even more impossible. It does bother me a lot that most girls have double digit notch counts but this is what we have to deal with.
I live in Eastern Europe. And before you go...oh wow, things are different there, don't forget we're top exporters of prostitutes and sex workers across Europe. So we have our own issues. I don't really think all girls in the West are slvts, as the general consensus on this forum seems to be. Take a look at this thread for instance https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/how-to-deal-with-“i-want-something-serious”.275984/

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh I hear ya man. I also agree with you. The only part I dont agree with is the " i want something serious" thread. Most western girls are sluts. They only want something serious after they had their hoe phase.
That thread was to point out that college girls (who supposedly are in their hoe phase) won't even kiss the OP, let alone jump on his dyck with no second thought. So I think there's still hope, even in the West.