Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hobbies are bullchit

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went surfing yesterday and there was a group of college girls in thongs sunning their buns about 6 feet from me. Another young lady showed up and sunbathed next to me. I talk to surfer girls and ask them about ocean conditions all the time and also talk to them in the water. I have gotten laid a few times from it. Aloha

edit: If she sets up her chair/towel close to you it is usually an ioi, especially if there aren’t big crowds.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your hobbies are hoes... you need help.

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily, not everyone is the same. I've gone without intimate female company for multiple years now.
I don't anticipate a change in that anytime soon. The idea of involving a woman in my life again makes me literally
nauseous. I enjoy D.I.Y. and building stuff alone, motorcycling alone, playing drums and guitar alone, playing video
games alone, tinkering with my bike and car alone, watching films and you tube alone, occasionally going out for
a pint alone, cooking nice meals for one. I hate crowded busy places, I feel absolutely overwhelmed if I end up
somewhere busy and I don't have my noise cancelling earbuds handy. Just being there puts me on defensive mode
never mind the thought of talking to strangers.

But then again people with Asperger's tend to enjoy solitary pursuits FAR more than spending time with neurotypicals,
whether they be male or female. It's certainly true in my case, I need days to prepare if I'm going to do something social.
I prepared for my one night out at Halloween for literally months, and still almost abandoned the night out when it came
to it, just because of a small wardrobe malfunction.. I can't do things on the spur of the moment. Even if I'm going out for
a lone ride on my motorbike, I'll check the weather forecast in advance, choose a destination and set out the protective
clothing I'm going to wear the day before. When the time comes if I spot a single cloud in the sky then the ride is abandoned.
Some people can't do spontaneous.
Well, I need "interest." But if women are like a poison to you, why are you here? Are you looking for a cure for your autism?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Autism doesn't have a cure, unfortunately. I'm trying to learn how neurotypical people
communicate, particularly male/female interpersonal dynamics. I can't read people at all well
in person and I find the stories and tales on here interesting and occasionally amusing. I'm baffled
by some of the things I read on here too. But it's all part of learning how to appear neurotypical and
the rules (spoken and unspoken )of male/female interactions. I am so socially awkward even when I'm
masking which is more or less all the time that this forum gives me an insight from a place of safety
into what makes the world go round. And how NT's communicate. The reason the idea of being with
a female again makes me nauseous is because after what happened last time it is just too overwhelming.
I was nearly at the end of a rope last time it all went wrong. This doesn't stop me from feeling lonely
sometimes though, as much as I'm comfortable in solitude the silence can get a bit deafening too.

M

member159871

What interesting "hobbies" do you guys actually have? Trains sets? Medieval roleplay? Hobbies are bullchit things single men do when they dont have girls to chill with or they are butthurt about a girl.
I am a music producer and DJ. I love making EDM, dubstep in particular. Right now I am working towards getting signed to a bigger label and getting an internship. My goal 10 years from now is to play Lost Lands (one of the biggest EDM festivals).

This definitely helps me in attracting women, especially the more creative types of women (models, singers, dancers, actresses etc). There is an implied status in my hobby that they find appealing.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy playing guitar. That helps get me women. I'm sure @stringpuller can attest.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The term “hobbies” is a prepubescent word.
Simply replace it with “what I like to do” and who gives “a Fack what she thinks!”.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a music producer and DJ. I love making EDM, dubstep in particular. Right now I am working towards getting signed to a bigger label and getting an internship. My goal 10 years from now is to play Lost Lands (one of the biggest EDM festivals).

This definitely helps me in attracting women, especially the more creative types of women (models, singers, dancers, actresses etc). There is an implied status in my hobby that they find appealing.
Isn't that more of an occupation than a hobby? Being an EDM DJ has the potential to help you get vagina from attractive women.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Camping, ham radio, shooting, karaoke, and playing Bingo are some of mine.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't that more of an occupation than a hobby? Being an EDM DJ has the potential to help you get vagina from attractive women.

If you have look and status maybe, but not if you play dubstep, the worst genre in electronic music. I know a guy, super talented producer (house, tech-house, etc.), got signed on several major labels like Defected for example, got his songs played by Top DJs, I think he even made the Beatport top 100 once or twice. He is short and not good looking. He doesn't get laid. I used to know a lot of DJs (I'm a former DJ and producer myself) most of them weren't getting laid.

DJing and producing music has changed, it's not a big deal anymore, anybody can DJ with a laptop Numark controller and a cracked Virtual DJ and FL studio. So yes being a DJ can help, but only if you tall, good looking, etc. A good example would be Apashe: model type male, European (Belgium), speaks French (exotic), super talented, comes from a good family... he probably get girls here and there.

@theEDMgod, the guys used to chase models that live abroad by slipping in their DMs, couldn't get none o course and now he's dating models, singers and actresses because he's a Dubstep DJ... yeah.

M

member159871

If you have look and status maybe, but not if you play dubstep, the worst genre in electronic music. I know a guy, super talented producer (house, tech-house, etc.), got signed on several major labels like Defected for example, got his songs played by Top DJs, I think he even made the Beatport top 100 once or twice. He is short and not good looking. He doesn't get laid. I used to know a lot of DJs (I'm a former DJ and producer myself) most of them weren't getting laid.

DJing and producing music has changed, it's not a big deal anymore, anybody can DJ with a laptop Numark controller and a cracked Virtual DJ and FL studio. So yes being a DJ can help, but only if you tall, good looking, etc. A good example would be Apashe: model type male, European (Belgium), speaks French (exotic), super talented, comes from a good family... he probably get girls here and there.

@theEDMgod, the guys used to chase models that live abroad by slipping in their DMs, couldn't get none o course and now he's dating models, singers and actresses because he's a Dubstep DJ... yeah.
I mean sure anyone can just play music on Serato without a controller and call themselves a “DJ”. I’ve been producing and DJing for 10 years though, I played my first big show this year and put out my first label release. Also working on getting gigs at bars and clubs. I can produce a wide variety of genres, not just dubstep. I’ve worked with a lot of rappers and singers. I think that DJ’s would get laid mostly from status, especially club DJ’s.

Also Borgore is dating a model and he’s one of the OG dubstep artists. Skrillex dated Ellie Goulding when he was at his peak (his early 2010’s dubstep phase). Excision’s girlfriend is pretty attractive too.

I’m sure DJ’s can get laid easily if they perform in certain venues.

Also I never got FL studio to work I’m more of an Ableton guy.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What interesting "hobbies" do you guys actually have? Trains sets? Medieval roleplay? Hobbies are bullchit things single men do when they dont have girls to chill with or they are butthurt about a girl.
Women, playing the game with them and picking them up are a hobby in itself....

You can define anything as a hobby and in most cases in the end of the day you are still alone; including gaming women. :devil:
Women are all solipsistic by nature and do not care about you the way you want so = alone.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LucianoM
If you can't be happy alone, how can you be expected to make a woman happy? If you rely on women to bring you life fulfillment then you're seriously underestimating yourself and putting stupid amounts of pressure on women.

I have hobbies specifically for their isolating/challenging nature, other hobbies specifically for their networking nature, and yet other hobbies specifically for the awesome male/female ratio. All of them are used to refine some skill I'm interested in mastering.

Most of my lays have come from day game in athletic or artistic hobbies. As others have mentioned, you go to learn something new, the women are nice bonuses.