Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why the Gym will make you more of an Incel than a player

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

Gymcel gains 65+ lbs. of muscle in gym, his crush/girls still don't notice him

This guy posts some insanely motivating story about becoming gymmaxxed only to conclude that girls still don't notice him, including his own crush. He says he saw his CRUSH and ANOTHER GIRL in the gym and said neither of them give af nor noticed/complimented him JFL

If muscle had such an impact on SMV for a LTN or MTN like this kid is, why would gaining 60 lbs. of mass make no difference with girls?

Hmmm.......

He just said it make him realize he's capable of "hard work" as if a guy cannot realize this unless he gains 60 lbs. of muscle. NO other way....

Okay bro, but where the poossy at? If the gym and all of this hard work ain't improving your chances with girls mirin' you then it ain't impacting SMV much, is it? Why cope with the gym "not being just about girls" if you're gonna argue that muscle improves SMV at the same time?

skinny guy gets rejected and develops a lifelong fitness obsession that will result in dysmorphia, bizarre eating habits, and potential drug use

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work out for my mental health, I have ADHD (diagnosed) but refuse medication. If I don't work out, I won't work, I won't run my business. I will play video games all day and procrastinate while I spend £1000s on software/infrastructure monthly that I don't use because I'm mentally ill.

I always got girls with an average and even chubby body, being fit helps my confidence and mental health that's why I do it. I would stay away from doing ANYTHING solely for women.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have the exact same fitness regimen if I were a monk. It wasn't until I was active in the PUA field did I realize so many men used it as a tool to attract women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't until I was active in the PUA field did I realize so many men used it as a tool to attract women.
I realized the muscles = women idea as early as freshman/sophomore year of college, if not earlier. It's difficult for me to remember a time when I didn't think at least part of the point of a fitness regimen was to get laid.

I remember being annoyed as far back as sophomore/junior year of college when I perceived too many women in the on campus gym were wearing earbuds with early generation iPods. 2003 wearing of earbuds in the gym wasn't even that much compared to 2011-present earbud wearing in gyms.

Reaction score
I'd have the exact same fitness regimen if I were a monk. It wasn't until I was active in the PUA field did I realize so many men used it as a tool to attract women.
it’s a good retainer. My girl loves my muscles during sex or couch cuddling lol. However, I doubt that was the main attraction of her towards me.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol this thread cracking me up. Mostly with all the bs nonsense that’s in it.

Okay so look. Having a good body helps. It helps subconsciously and subtly. Women feel safer in your presence and other dudes don’t give you as much ****. Nice muscles and abs are a turn on for most women.

However, gym cannot replace game and status. Nothing can. Your mindset, your social life, and your social interactive skills will determine how much ass you get. I met lot of buff dudes with little social skill. They don’t get lot of women.

There’s a lot of things that go into being successful with women. Having a good body helps but it’s not the most important aspect and nor is it the only factor.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, gym cannot replace game and status. Nothing can. Your mindset, your social life, and your social interactive skills will determine how much ass you get.
Exactly... there are guys at my gym that look like they belong at the Olympia and they can’t get any ass.... they are weird and awkward... being in shape reflects well on your priorities and discipline... but if your zero fun... Cant converse... and have no game your not getting much puss....

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mega L Thread and Bs. Just yesterday two girls in their 20s approached me in the night front of the market WAITING FOR ME and opening the door for me telling me how big and sexy I Look. Both gave me their number + More respect from women + they are much more attracted to you in general. You don’t have to smear them in the face that you are a gymbro, be humble about it, give off the i like to exercise vibe nothing more vibe. You look better when you are muscular, you don’t even have to be a player. Muscular guys attract also much more high value women, got also far often approached with a smile by women in the gym. They all were into hook ups, no games nothing.

I’m certainly not lying because when I was skinny, I was invisible for most women and it’s the complete opposite now. I’m the guy they would want to cheat with. Anyone who Denies being muscular doesn’t help is either autistic or was never muscular to begin with to understand the experience (body dysmorphia is also a thing here, skinny guys thinking they are muscular but look like walking bones)

Truth.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take my advice for what it's worth, but some of the "advice" in this thread about women not being attracted to muscular, fit men is so contradictory to reality, I'm not going to spend the time to comment on it. If you doubt what I'm saying, Google what women are attracted to at their DNA/wiring level which hasn't changed in 100,000 years. And no amount of apps, OLD, or social media WILL change it.

Like some in this thread, I was a skinny 5'7 135 pound guy in college. I'm well above average looking and have a charismatic personality so yes, I did get laid and had many girlfriends.

But...

Once I started hitting the gym and putting on size, my results and options went through the roof. Now, I'm much older, but still muscular and very fit and bang younger chicks all the time. I see them looking at my arms and overtly comment about my body. No way in f*ck could I bang the quality and quantity of women being a skinny little s*it or worse, fat and doughy. Current plate is less than half my age.

I'm over 45. Pic is from a year ago.

Ciao,
Dash

Attachments

Reaction score
Take my advice for what it's worth, but some of the "advice" in this thread about women not being attracted to muscular, fit men is so contradictory to reality, I'm not going to spend the time to comment on it. If you doubt what I'm saying, Google what women are attracted to at their DNA/wiring level which hasn't changed in 100,000 years. And no amount of apps, OLD, or social media WILL change it.
I never said women aren't attracted to muscular fit men. If I said that then I would be an absolute hypocrite because I am muscular and fit myself. The issue is that if you don't have your mindset straight, you can end up down the path of a gymcel and women do not like that. I have a friend that dumped her BF because he started letting out the alt right Elliot Rodger shvt he learned on the internet lol.

The incel black pill shvt is a huge panty dryer when it comes to women and a man that doesn't have his head straight can easily fall for that BS if he's vulnerable. Guys like Elliot Holse have taken advantage of young men looking to improve their chances with women through weightlifting.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said women aren't attracted to muscular fit men. If I said that then I would be an absolute hypocrite because I am muscular and fit myself. The issue is that if you don't have your mindset straight, you can end up down the path of a gymcel and women do not like that. I have a friend that dumped her BF because he started letting out the alt right Elliot Rodger shvt he learned on the internet lol.

The incel black pill shvt is a huge panty dryer when it comes to women and a man that doesn't have his head straight can easily fall for that BS if he's vulnerable. Guys like Elliot Holse have taken advantage of young men looking to improve their chances with women through weightlifting.
I do get your point.

I think for many men, in addition to improving looks, weight lifting really boosts a man's confidence which we all know is highly attractive to women. It's arguably the #1 trait they look for.

For years I was the guy bigger guys would want to square up against and push around, but after a few years of pumping iron, the tables turned 100%. Plus, I started boxing and doing MMA which took it to another level. I think even subconsciously I emitted a lot of confidence. I had one hot girl, whom I ended up dating for a few years, tell me I acted like a "Doberman" when I walked into the gym. I took that as a compliment. Little did she know I had two Dobermans at home at the time, haha.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a $500 jacket or pair of shoes will attract women more than a $50,000 car

motorcycles can add to sex appeal tho
There is truth in both. I used to have Porsche. I bought it used in 2016, a 2013 Carrera 4s. I sold it during start of pandemic and now have my other dream car (Camaro). I miss the Porsche and it helped meet women but they weren't always the best.

I'm a big Formula 1 freak and I own a couple of team jackets. This particular McLaren one I have I don't know man it's almost like it carries a special power. I get at least one compliment from men or women whenever I wear it and I have had women open me about it many times. One rando told me I looked handsome in it once -she was semi drunk tho

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have a cheap checked button up shirt like that, I always got attention wearing
that, god knows why...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have Porsche. I bought it used in 2016, a 2013 Carrera 4s. I sold it during start of pandemic and now have my other dream car (Camaro). I miss the Porsche and it helped meet women but they weren't always the best.
A Camaro is a good car. General Motors is a company of cucks now as they are eliminating the Camaro for cucked reasons. How much has the Camaro helped in getting poontang? Some people claimed that a Camaro or Mustang is a more budget friendly way to use a car to attract women.

Tell me some more stories about the 2013 Porsche Carrera 4s helping you meet women. A Porsche in Miami sounds like a good idea.

For everyone's reference, I have pictures of the 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera 4s below.

It could be argued that lifting weights and getting big muscles at the gym could be a less expensive substitute for getting this car.

2013 Carrera 4s front.jpg
2013 Carrera 4s back.jpg

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather have (and do have) a large powerful motorcycle. I take delivery of a brand new Yamaha 1000cc
naked bike in 4 weeks and it would leave that German shed pictured above absolutely standing.
They aren't great for meeting women mind you, and biker chicks are for the most part utterly monstrous.
That said, when leathered up in all my kit and my black visored lid I often get eyed up in the traffic by chicks
in cars. Probably because they can't see what's inside. It's about the closest you can get to being a knight on
horseback in the current age, maybe that's it, or it could just be because it takes a certain amount of scrotal
fortitude to give it the beans on a motorcycle, given the inherent danger of such a pursuit. When you compare
it to the relative safety of a cage full of airbags and crumple zones.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never claimed I wanted to last. If I could choose, my perfect out is instadeath in a 150mph
miscalculation of my motorcycling ability. I couldn't care less if that's next week. I find being
me extremely tiresome.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Camaro is a good car. General Motors is a company of cucks now as they are eliminating the Camaro for cucked reasons. How much has the Camaro helped in getting poontang? Some people claimed that a Camaro or Mustang is a more budget friendly way to use a car to attract women.

Tell me some more stories about the 2013 Porsche Carrera 4s helping you meet women. A Porsche in Miami sounds like a good idea.

For everyone's reference, I have pictures of the 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera 4s below.

It could be argued that lifting weights and getting big muscles at the gym could be a less expensive substitute for getting this car.

View attachment 8996
View attachment 8997
It doesn't hurt at all, but it's different from the Porsche. I have a soft spot for the 4th generation Camaro's of the 90s but I never actually got to own one of those. The one I have is a 2017 and women like it, they say it's a cool car when they see it. I have to confess that I don't think it has really helped in the women department however, it's more of a cherry on top thing. In a lot of cases the women had already liked me from the get go and then when they found out I drove the Cam. they went "oh that's your car it is really nice!"

One of my favorite movies of all time is the Steve McQueen movie, Bullitt. That started an obsession for me after seeing it as a teenager. I always wanted to own a Porsche, honestly I got really lucky. I was still living in San Diego at the time but I had a temporary job assignment in the east coast for a few weeks; I was working as a Business Analyst at the time. I went out to explore the area one weekend when I stumbled on this Porsche dealership. As was my custom I checked it out (with no intention on buying) when I got approached by one of the salesmen, older guy, who turned out to be a wonderful person (he still texts me wishing me happy holidays). I told him that I was from out of state, why I was in his neck of the woods and why I loved the Porsche brand. We talked about the film Bullitt and he told me it was one of his favorites as well. I told him I wasn't really looking to purchase something brand new because I wasn't sure how I could justify it and that is when he told me he wanted to show me something, something he felt I would be interested in. He showed me the black 911 Carrera 4S and I was indeed very interested. He had told me it belonged to some Carolina Panther football player, I guess he had a couple of cars and wasn't using it. It had very low mileage and he sold it to me at a VERY reasonable price.

So onto the good stuff. How does it impacting pulling women? You always hear different things and wonder whether it is true or not; I can tell you from experience the things that are said are true. There were numerous times after pulling into a spot or as I was getting into my car, both men and women, would compliment the car and say it was cool. The women a lot of times would say it with a flirty tone.

There were a couple of times a small group of women usually 2 or 3, would flat out ask if they could take a ride in it. The first time this happened was weird as hell for me and honestly all the other times after that were as well. They would just come up and go "Hey I looooove your car. This is going to sound really weird but would you mind giving us a ride?" it was always some variation of that and/or that they had never been in a Porsche before. I always told them I was going such and such a place and it might not be were they were going they would say something like "oh we don't care we just want to take a ride in it"(lol). I obliged a couple of times (and yes I did take advantage and hook up a couple of times) and it was literally effortless. As I was driving they would always pry into my life about how I must have a girlfriend, if I don't have one why not, what do I look for in women, are there any I am interested in now etc etc. You know, making it so obvious, pretty much stopping short of "I want to go on a date with you really soon".

There were couple of times I would be introduced to a woman, she would be polite but could tell I wasn't her first choice to say the least.....lol. Then she see me get in car or someone would I tell her what I drove, she immediately change. Stuff like this happen a lot. It's honestly kind of ****ty and I hate saying it but it is true. The car does help but not necessarily with the right kind of women, which why in previous post I said it doesn't help you meet the best women. I made the mistake of dating one of these that were into my car, it ended with me ordering her out of my house and her throwing a plant at windshield of my car. Was pissed and despised her so much at the time.

-Added -
Gym and appearance best investment. They select you at first look and this how I mostly do it. I just make eye contact with women I find attractive and if they seem receptive I go for it. If I am correct then usually the outcome is very good. A lot of women are just looking for reasonably cute guy that is fun to be around and makes her feel good. Slick cars and all that aren't really necessary in a lot of cases unless your goal is to get an ig model or something. There are many women attractive women that are less picky and stuck up then a lot of these trashy ig models.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't hurt at all, but it's different from the Porsche. I have a soft spot for the 4th generation Camaro's of the 90s but I never actually got to own one of those. The one I have is a 2017 and women like it, they say it's a cool car when they see it. I have to confess that I don't think it has really helped in the women department however, it's more of a cherry on top thing. In a lot of cases the women had already liked me from the get go and then when they found out I drove the Cam. they went "oh that's your car it is really nice!"
I like both 3rd Generation (1982-1992 model years) and 4th Generation (1993-2002 model years) Camaros. The 4th Generation had superior horsepower and it was a meaningful difference in the V6 variant. 4th Generation V6s had around 200 horsepower, which is a solid ride. The biggest car enthusiasts opt for V8 Camaros and Mustangs but the V6 does offer gas and insurance cost savings. Even by today's standards, 200 horsepower is decent. The 3rd Gen V6s were only 140 hp. The V6's still look cool enough and that's the thing that's meaningful for attracting women.

Camaros and Mustangs are supposedly among the best budget friendly cars for attracting women.

black 911 Carrera 4S .... It had very low mileage and he sold it to me at a VERY reasonable price.

How does it impacting pulling women? You always hear different things and wonder whether it is true or not; I can tell you from experience the things that are said are true. There were numerous times after pulling into a spot or as I was getting into my car, both men and women, would compliment the car and say it was cool. The women a lot of times would say it with a flirty tone.
First off, congratulations on getting a good buy on a 2013 black Porsche 911 Carrera 4S.

I can't imagine women being flirty like that over any Camaro or Mustang model. Maybe a Corvette. I can totally see the advantage over the 911 over the Camaro/Mustang with that.

That might happen with some BMW and Mercedes-Benz models but would be more likely in a Porsche. BMW and Mercedes-Benz are solid brands for attracting women but not quite Porsche.

There were a couple of times a small group of women usually 2 or 3, would flat out ask if they could take a ride in it. The first time this happened was weird as hell for me and honestly all the other times after that were as well. They would just come up and go "Hey I looooove your car. This is going to sound really weird but would you mind giving us a ride?" it was always some variation of that and/or that they had never been in a Porsche before. I always told them I was going such and such a place and it might not be were they were going they would say something like "oh we don't care we just want to take a ride in it"(lol). I obliged a couple of times (and yes I did take advantage and hook up a couple of times) and it was literally effortless. As I was driving they would always pry into my life about how I must have a girlfriend, if I don't have one why not, what do I look for in women, are there any I am interested in now etc etc. You know, making it so obvious, pretty much stopping short of "I want to go on a date with you really soon".
Effortless dates and sex from owning a Porsche sounds quite awesome to me! The only game that you'd need in those situations is just enough game to not screw it up. Semi-normal social skills are enough.

If the women are prying and making it obvious, you're going to get that first date.

There were couple of times I would be introduced to a woman, she would be polite but could tell I wasn't her first choice to say the least.....lol. Then she see me get in car or someone would I tell her what I drove, she immediately change. Stuff like this happen a lot. It's honestly kind of ****ty and I hate saying it but it is true. The car does help but not necessarily with the right kind of women, which why in previous post I said it doesn't help you meet the best women. I made the mistake of dating one of these that were into my car, it ended with me ordering her out of my house and her throwing a plant at windshield of my car. Was pissed and despised her so much at the time.
By introduced, is this some sort of social circle thing?

That ordering her out of the house and her throwing a plant at windshield of your car story is totally believable. There are too many batshiit crazy women out there & I can see how the batshiit crazy type would be into a guy with a Porsche (and maybe a BMW or Benz).

Gym and appearance best investment. They select you at first look and this how I mostly do it. I just make eye contact with women I find attractive and if they seem receptive I go for it. If I am correct then usually the outcome is very good. A lot of women are just looking for reasonably cute guy that is fun to be around and makes her feel good. Slick cars and all that aren't really necessary in a lot of cases unless your goal is to get an ig model or something. There are many women attractive women that are less picky and stuck up then a lot of these trashy ig models.
Big muscles and a Honda Accord seems like it could be enough. The more difficult thing for a lot of men is getting those IOIs in daygame type situations or even at night venues.

Some IG model types are super sexy and the sex with them could be similar to the ride of a German sports car.