Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tomi Lauren is fed up with players who consider her to be a plate

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed something about the big time conservative female media personalities. Their lives resemble big time liberal careerist women across all occupations.

Big time conservative female media personalities is a small sample size. Tomi Lahren is a part of it. Fox News' Ainsley Earhardt is another example. She has multiple divorces to her name, is a single mom, and is known to be dedicated to her work. That sounds to me like the typical female lawyer or female business manager (executive or mid-level).

@DonJuanjr is correct that the feminine imperative is the top priority. The sisterhood of careerist women is the most important thing.

Tomi was only 27/28 when she made that rant so she wasn't all too concerned about younger females. Tomi did make a big name for herself as a talking head as far back as the first half of her 20s. She got noticed for having big opinions delivered confindently and being a good looking blonde.
Don't forget about Kim Klacik. Allegedly a former stripper.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I have noticed something about the big time conservative female media personalities. Their lives resemble big time liberal careerist women across all occupations.

Big time conservative female media personalities is a small sample size. Tomi Lahren is a part of it. Fox News' Ainsley Earhardt is another example. She has multiple divorces to her name, is a single mom, and is known to be dedicated to her work. That sounds to me like the typical female lawyer or female business manager (executive or mid-level).

@DonJuanjr is correct that the feminine imperative is the top priority. The sisterhood of careerist women is the most important thing.

Tomi was only 27/28 when she made that rant so she wasn't all too concerned about younger females. Tomi did make a big name for herself as a talking head as far back as the first half of her 20s. She got noticed for having big opinions delivered confindently and being a good looking blonde.
Ainsley doesn't come off as trashy though like Tomi. Tomi before she was famous was NOT that hot.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She can get that odd blubber off of her and tighten it all up. And she should, being in the public eye.
Yes, she has that "sloppy skinny" look; about the only thing that can be said about that morph is that it isn't fat. :rolleyes:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sisterhood of careerist women is the most important thing.
I think it's more about keeping the facade of lower smv females being as valuable as prime smv females. Those late 20s females deep down know that men value younger females more. Also, that men "have to work to get da booty". Keeping a dynamic where men are lower than women.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an older thread, but anyway:

- She is an conservative political commentator. Obviously her views are aligned with conservative views.

- She asked and answered her own question, “why don’t men want women who have jobs, and women who bring value, bring value, bring value. They would rather be with 21 year old who have nothing going on!” Yes of course they would. Men want young, fertile and hot. They don’t care you are an accountant or a lawyer or financier. The woman’s youth and hotness and fertileness kicks the woman’s PhD’s ass and has it for lunch.

- She gets this upset on a YouTube rant? What is she going to do in a relationship with a guy when things *slightly* don’t go her way?

- ‘Men, be single, we don’t want a text pal, or a talking buddy.” OK, but you are not a virgin. Once you are not a virgin, all bets are off.

-“You don’t have be famous, rich, or a movie star.” She is engaged to a former baseball player.

Rock on!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- She asked and answered her own question, “why don’t men want women who have jobs, and women who bring value, bring value, bring value. They would rather be with 21 year old who have nothing going on!” Yes of course they would. Men want young, fertile and hot. They don’t care you are an accountant or a lawyer or financier. The woman’s youth and hotness and fertileness kicks the woman’s PhD’s ass and has it for lunch.
Men don't care at all about a woman's career achievements. All a woman "needs" is just a basic job that's enough to pay basic bills. For women, some of the big career jobs are more of an SMV liability than asset. These big career women often have so many work commitments that they don't have time to be good girlfriends. There were various times I went on dates with women in the 2010s and listened to their daily routines. I wondered how they'd have time for any romantic relationship with their careers and other commitments. Women can be quite talented at scheduling too many meaningless things in their lives. That type of date I described in the previous sentence was scheduled through swipe app. When I scheduled dates with women in the real world, I tended to run into that problem less.

A 21 year old who has nothing going on sounds good to me so long as she's attractive. She'll have time to

- She gets this upset on a YouTube rant? What is she going to do in a relationship with a guy when things *slightly* don’t go her way?
She made that YouTube video in August 2020. In April 2020, she announced a failed engagement to a former college football player.

-“You don’t have be famous, rich, or a movie star.” She is engaged to a former baseball player.
13 months after posting that epic rant, she gets engaged to a former baseball player. It doesn't seem like that epic rant affected her ability to get a long term commitment. This relationship seems rushed though. Less than a year to get a ring. That ex-baseball player seems a bit beta if he's doing that. Also, that's a sign of impulsiveness and a sign that the relationship will likely fail at some point.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Men don't care at all about a woman's career achievements. All a woman "needs" is just a basic job that's enough to pay basic bills. For women, some of the big career jobs are more of an SMV liability than asset. These big career women often have so many work commitments that they don't have time to be good girlfriends. There were various times I went on dates with women in the 2010s and listened to their daily routines. I wondered how they'd have time for any romantic relationship with their careers and other commitments. Women can be quite talented at scheduling too many meaningless things in their lives. That type of date I described in the previous sentence was scheduled through swipe app. When I scheduled dates with women in the real world, I tended to run into that problem less.
Understood. But aren’t there advantages to dating a super busy* chick? The first is she would be lower maintenance. Eat, hang out briefly and F. And then you would be left alone for a week except for a few daily texts.

As an introvert, I want the busiest gf I can find.

*Busy with legit stuff like work or possibly kids. Not 100 useless hobbies.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Understood. But aren’t there advantages to dating a super busy* chick? The first is she would be lower maintenance. Eat, hang out briefly and F. And then you would be left alone for a week except for a few daily texts.

As an introvert, I want the busiest gf I can find.

*Busy with legit stuff like work or possibly kids. Not 100 useless hobbies.
In theory, I see your point. In practice, it doesn't often work out that way. Super busy women are so busy that it's possible to go weeks without seeing them. You can't build an actual relationship with a woman that busy. Also, prior to the pandemic, there were women with high travel jobs. I met a few of them. Most women with high travel jobs were either married or single people with messy personal lives.

Work isn't necessarily legit. There are career women who will choose their jobs over being a girlfriend. Sometimes, you get to a point where you're competing with a woman's job, pets, friends, and her extracurricular commitments for time. That's not easy.

Women are great are scheduling their lives with meaningless activities and time sucking extracurriculars.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A 21 year old who has nothing going on sounds good to me so long as she's attractive. She'll have time to

She made that YouTube video in August 2020. In April 2020, she announced a failed engagement to a former college football player.

13 months after posting that epic rant, she gets engaged to a former baseball player. It doesn't seem like that epic rant affected her ability to get a long term commitment. This relationship seems rushed though. Less than a year to get a ring. That ex-baseball player seems a bit beta if he's doing that. Also, that's a sign of impulsiveness and a sign that the relationship will likely fail at some point.
The classic:

Action over words.

Men need to learn to reverse logic to seduce.

Another point:

The more she rant online or in public, the more unstable she is.. Thus weaker candidate for LTR

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomi Lahren is still trashing men. In August 2020, she made a viral video trashing men after her failed engagement. 13 months later, she ends up getting a ring from a former pro baseball player.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That lady is borderline retarded. I would probably smash but she's not someone to take seriously. I would probably laugh at her the majority of the time. I like that lady on fox Emily Compagno.

Fox has a great employee model: they hire good looking women lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fox has a great employee model: they hire good looking women lol.
Even with that, younger people don't watch a lot of TV news. The national TV newscasts and the cable networks have median age viewers over 60.

Fox News and Fox Business have a lot of sexy women working for them.

I would probably smash but she's not someone to take seriously. I would probably laugh at her the majority of the time.That lady is borderline retarded.
I would smash too.

I like that lady on fox Emily Compagno.
She's attractive as well. She used to be a Raiders cheerleader.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even with that, younger people don't watch a lot of TV news. The national TV newscasts and the cable networks have median age viewers over 60.

Fox News and Fox Business have a lot of sexy women working for them.

I would smash too.

She's attractive as well. She used to be a Raiders cheerleader.
They air a lot of erectile dysfunction ads on Fox. Not sure it is needed with all their on screen female talent.

I saw a picture of Compagno's cheerleading days. Like her more with her natural hair color, think it looks better. She has a great set of sticks. Whenever i've put it on there and managed to catch one of her segments they always positioned her in the best spot to show off her legs lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They air a lot of erectile dysfunction ads on Fox. Not sure it is needed with all their on screen female talent.
That's because the audience is 60+ men trying to have sex with 60+ women who are typically their wives.

I saw a picture of Compagno's cheerleading days. Like her more with her natural hair color, think it looks better. She has a great set of sticks. Whenever i've put it on there and managed to catch one of her segments they always positioned her in the best spot to show off her legs lol.
Compagno is 42 right now. She looks good for her age but she is an older woman for both of us.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the YT commentator. Makes some good points.

His explanation of women liking "intelligence" in 10:40 to 11:40 is spot on.
This is the way society works in general. Get over it. Theres a reason history majors dont make money and engineers do.