Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tomi Lauren is fed up with players who consider her to be a plate

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

7onriverI f

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol at success in what shes talking about is success. That kind of success is trash.

Actually giving your money away to poorer people in secret and being rewarded by God for it in the next life is success. Praying in secret is success. Telling people the gospel is success.

She's a bit ignorant that's the right word for it.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

ShePays

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, she thinks being an ambitious career-orientated 28 year old 7, with 3 ex fiances, and a party-girl past is supposed to make her the ideal future mother for some young up-and-comer's future kids.

Tomi doesn't get that whatever drives guys to hook-up with her is insufficient to motivate them to get hitched to her.

She's ill-suited to be a wife and mother for either an accomplished man, or one with the potential she thinks she deserve. Her assets aren't assets for a married woman.

Last edited:

ShePays

Banned
Reaction score
I'm gonna offer Tomi some free advice:

An ambitious career girl who really wants to get married should neither admit that she's really looking for a husband, nor claim to want a man with his own thing going, and who won't slow her down. Few men want to marry either of those girls. Instead, she should claim to have just not yet met a man who has made her more interested in being a wife and mother than in continuing to pursue her career, but that she isn't completely opposed to the idea, either. That would show men that she really is the traditional girl she pretends to be, or that she could be, for the right man.

These women who assess their value based on the opinions of men they'd never date are morons. When I was a kid, I always thought that girls who expressed unreciprocated sexual interest in me were a pain in the asss, not an ego boost. What a dipshiit she is.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's stupid for posting this publicly as there will be tons of guys reading this and playing nice guy to rage fvck her and pump and dump her.

A lot of guys are trash is because a lot of gals are entitled.

One gal that I had a convo with after we matched told me that more guys should be chivalrous and I responded by saying more girls should be less entitled for that to happen. She didn't know what to say to that. LOL

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got caught up in the latest "Fashion" (and still thinks she's "smart"), so boo hoo.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is the poster child for what is wrong with American women these days.

What a self-absorbed, entitled, clueless Retread ho.

-Augustus-
Well, the main thing wrong with American woman are that THEY ARE TOO MANY FAT AND CHILD-LADEN ONES, but she certainly makes the case about the hot, childless and career-oriented ones.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks great from the ribs up, but below the ribs, it's not quite as good. If I were a Chad, I could see only considering her as a FB.

tomi.jpg

7onriverI f

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if we got along as friends I would like her to lick my *** of another girls face. But I wouldn't be her cup of tea because I'm not goal driven in a sense of having 10 million bucks. I don't think shes my cup of tea either because I don't want a pet.